Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presumed it just meant a break from YouTube but I’ve no idea. I’m not a ‘family guest’ - just a spy🥸👀

The Facebook post has been edited now - there’s to be a CM after all!🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 590997View attachment 591015
Mark's MH my arse!!! Nowt wrong with him.

The big mistake manky made was to block us all. His channel would be much more interesting, lots of lively chat, disagreements, honest opinions, comedy but the man is so far up his own backside he couldn't take it, couldn't take any criticism at all. Now he is left with a lot of boring people who wouldn't say boo to a goose, nothing much to say about anything apart from their ailments, what they are cooking for dinner and a load more rubbish, We would have put some excitement into the channel and we could all open up new YT accounts and post again but none of us can be bothered, Tattle is much more fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
(
I presumed it just meant a break from YouTube but I’ve no idea. I’m not a ‘family guest’ - just a spy🥸👀

The Facebook post has been edited now - there’s to be a CM after all!🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 590997View attachment 591015
( ‘as they should‘ ) anyone else find that has a slightly aggressive tone? Is that aimed at their devoted loving family Subs or.. us?

I think they actually really like us, just can’t keep away can they? 🧐 😅

Edit to say:
@CarrieAnne maybe that’s why he cant keep away from here..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
(

( ‘as they should‘ ) anyone else find that has a slightly aggressive tone? Is that aimed at their devoted loving family Subs or.. us?

Edit to say:
I thought someone had written the whole thing on their behalf when I read the "as they should" comment. (I actually thought it was AG)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Mark's MH my arse!!! Nowt wrong with him.

The big mistake manky made was to block us all. His channel would be much more interesting, lots of lively chat, disagreements, honest opinions, comedy but the man is so far up his own backside he couldn't take it, couldn't take any criticism at all. Now he is left with a lot of boring people who wouldn't say boo to a goose, nothing much to say about anything apart from their ailments, what they are cooking for dinner and a load more rubbish, We would have put some excitement into the channel and we could all open up new YT accounts and post again but none of us can be bothered, Tattle is much more fun.
I think when they came back from the break/"tidying the house" he put out a full day of his "work"🤭 , including a frankly pisstaking long winded potnoodle lesson BUT still all he got, after all his skilled work ,was a few hundred 👍 ,a lot of 👎, lots of hi sweetie how's Nanny Di/Teddy and a lot of cutting, hilarious, truthful comments on here.
And as much as he loves humiliating his wife and mother he couldn't stand the humiliation and lack of appreciation, acknowledgement of his talents and the thought of churning out that 💩 every day to a group of yes men. This sent him into a meltdown.
And when wondering what about the subs ...oh don't worry we'll throw them a few crumbs of repeats to keep them happy until we decide how to go forward.
We all had a feeling it couldn't go on as it was

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Comment on today’s announcement of a CM... Do these people seriously think that N&M put out ‘content’ because they feel pressured, because they feel they should, or because they feel any sense of duty or loyalty to their devoted subs?
Wake up subs... the ‘content’ gets put out purely to make them money. No other reason💸
E4615D2F-A311-4DA3-AEF1-A30410AC16F7.jpeg
96BD96A5-699B-4EB6-B061-66CE577761C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Comment on today’s announcement of a CM... Do these people seriously think that N&M put out ‘content’ because they feel pressured, because they feel they should, or because they feel any sense of duty or loyalty to their devoted subs?
Wake up subs... the ‘content’ gets put out purely to make them money. No other reason💸View attachment 591152View attachment 591151
Majority of subs wont know who Dominic Cummings is,they will think hes a new judge on the Voice or something,cruel I know 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wake up subs... the ‘content’ gets put out purely to make them money. No other reason💸View attachment 591152View attachment 591151
Give me strength.... These people need to wise up, that comment is ridiculous...

Reactions: 17
(

Edit to say:
No he can't keep away that why I say the things I do knowing that he sees it all but he can't block me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Hi manky.

• Haha
  • Heart
So they took just two days off. For most YouTubers, two days is the normal time between Vlog uploads (and their Vlogs are current).

• Heart
An old vlog and yet 3 years on and still no further forward, perhaps he should seek advice from his mate Sober Dave who seems to have turned his life around.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I get recognised everywhere I go. 🤩
I LOVE Cornwall
We are so so kind
I'm so happy with my Size 12 body :rolleyes:
I intuitively eat
I'm a Masterchef
I don't 'take the p**S' out of KimK
You can give 'burned off' alcohol to a recovering alcholic
You can't get Salmonella from raw chicken
We're going to keep Kiki's Birthday private
We're are taking two days off to clean the house
Manks is going to wear a Birthing Suit
I'm an ambassador (or sumfin) for Missing Persons
This is not and AD 😣
We thought we were complying with the Covid rules when we stuffed ourselves into the car like a bunch of clowns and drove all around Cornwall

I’ve only been married twice

I’m not big into material things

Nanny Di is staying with the girls while we have an overnight hotel stay

My husband is a workaholic

You subs are so special; we love you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I get recognised everywhere I go. 🤩
I LOVE Cornwall
We are so so kind
I'm so happy with my Size 12 body :rolleyes:
I intuitively eat
I'm a Masterchef
I don't 'take the p**S' out of KimK
You can give 'burned off' alcohol to a recovering alcholic
You can't get Salmonella from raw chicken
We're going to keep Kiki's Birthday private
We're are taking two days off to clean the house
Manks is going to wear a Birthing Suit
I'm an ambassador (or sumfin) for Missing Persons
This is not and AD 😣
We never receive any freebies
We will match the total amount we raise
Youtube is to blame for the 15 ads
We don't earn money from our podcasts
I only practice holistic medicine...proceeds to pop paracetamol
Mark doesn't drink alcohol
I don't use a filter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
lol lets hope he has found a psychoanalyst who when told that mank and nads had to interrupt what was allegedly a break for his mental health ot be a couple of no doubt self-righteous knowitall prigs, will ask the very important question "why?"

everyone who thinks that him returning to do a daily self-important verbose pontificating mixed in with puerility is a sign of him getting better is wrong- it will just be a sign of narcissistic personality disorder having re-achieved the previous state of affairs, and its defence tactics having dealt with what ever reality encroached upon it for while and stressed him to a point where he could not cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ADHD
OCD
Bipolar
Anxiety disorder
Depression
Social anxiety
Body dysmorphia
Eating disorder
Autism
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In truth, it's laziness that prevents M doing anything.
For N, her truly debilitating issues appear to be Plantar fasciitis and fear of the 'ghetto'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In truth, it's laziness that prevents M doing anything.
For N, her truly debilitating issues appear to be Plantar fasciitis and fear of the 'ghetto'.
I heard her mention PF the other day. I don't recall her mentioning it before. A guy I used to know had it and used footpads for it. I think you can easily get them in the pharmacy.

Is their area really as bad as they make out? I know parts of South London are quite bad, like Elephant & Castle, Peckham (no offence to anyone who lives there, sure there are some respectable people living there). It looks quite leafy in their area and their local park looks full of the trendy creative sorts.

Reactions: 9
An old vlog and yet 3 years on and still no further forward, perhaps he should seek advice from his mate Sober Dave who seems to have turned his life around.

Interesting to get in his head and that’s probably where it was at last Friday too.
He looks very slim there. I want to tell him to just have a drink but I imagine he gets violent with drink that’s why he cant

Reactions: 7
Is their area really as bad as they make out? I know parts of South London are quite bad, like Elephant & Castle, Peckham (no offence to anyone who lives there, sure there are some respectable people living there). It looks quite leafy in their area and their local park looks full of the trendy creative sorts.
lol not really. they are really on the edge of a good area. there's just a bit of an estate near them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.