Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an antidote to the Sawalha-Adderleys wanting subs to create a top ten favourite vlogs...

I think we should create a top ten of the Sawalha-Adderley LIES...

I put forward for consideration the youtube plaque debarcle... Where in a global pandemic, a few days after reaching 100k bots subs, they LIED and said the plaque had arrived from America, in a pandemic a few days after they reached 100k... The FAKE plaque never did make it to their wall either 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As an antidote to the Sawalha-Adderleys wanting subs to create a top ten favourite vlogs...

I think we should create a top ten of the Sawalha-Adderley LIES...

I put forward for consideration the youtube plaque debarcle... Where in a global pandemic, a few days after reaching 100k bots subs, they LIED and said the plaque had arrived from America, in a pandemic a few days after they reached 100k... The plaque never did make it to their wall either 😡
ADHD
OCD
Bipolar
Anxiety disorder
Depression
Social anxiety
Body dysmorphia
Eating disorder
Autism

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another lie at 9mins 34 seconds...

"When WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" ... Which is the lie? This or the fact he's allegedly been sober for 16years???🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another lie at 9mins 34 seconds...

"When WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" ... Which is the lie? This or the fact he's allegedly been sober for 16years???🤔

Yeah .. why didn’t he correct her ( if it wasn’t true about them both being pissed) and say “WE ? ...you mean YOU were pissed” 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Little old Marky sure gives the impression he's scared of the doctors...
He cannot see a Dr for his asthma so steals his mother's inhalers, he cannot see a Dr for his mahoosive mental health issues so creates a channel to surround himself in sycophants who support his desire to not get diagnosed...

I've known people with real depression and not in a million years would thry be able to review films to an audience whilst they were severely depressed/mentally unwell...

He's a liar and a fraud 😡
Spot on.
How do I know when my (diagnosed) mentally unstable family are on a downward spiral... RADIO SILENCE. Doesn't answer phone, texts, door. Ditto widowed friends and alcohol in laws . Radio silence causes me alarm.
Mark Adderley if you are going to act the part at least learn the lines.
I think during lockdowns he had a captive audience, Nads couldn't swan off drinking Rozay or invite friends round (how dare she). She and his audience were stuck living his non life of four walls, internet and the postman. So he was in his element, everyone on his sub level, he had his pen,his platform to preach and prat about, block,mute, belittle dissent with no one telling him to get a real job.
However gradually he got bored with no conflict, the same old shout outs,Nads lost interest and went over to the gram.
As soon as hotels opened they went away/didn't go away. Came back looking relatively smart ,did a whole day of content, apparently he had the jab (quietly? they don't do anything quietly), had a moment on the gram then felt well enough to exploit Diana business then "breakdown".
I think he read on here after his full day of content , felt ill after his jab and had a toddler meltdown. "I can't do it anymore, those suckers asking after Teddy every five minutes " etc and she had massive row "well as I'm not paying for your toys, editing and tees, you'll have to get a job".
More meltdowns,her sleeping on it then saying ok ,stay off SM , we'll make milk your breakdown and get a book out of it.
My judgement is clouded by their past behaviour.
Anyway that made ME feel better 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I get recognised everywhere I go. 🤩
I LOVE Cornwall
We are so so kind
I'm so happy with my Size 12 body :rolleyes:
I intuitively eat
I'm a Masterchef
I don't 'take the p**S' out of KimK
You can give 'burned off' alcohol to a recovering alcholic
You can't get Salmonella from raw chicken
We're going to keep Kiki's Birthday private
We're are taking two days off to clean the house
Manks is going to wear a Birthing Suit
I'm an ambassador (or sumfin) for Missing Persons
This is not and AD 😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
My 3 favourite are the fall, troll hunt and cushiongate 🤣 has he deleted the troll live?? Can’t seem to find it!
Also enjoyed the Bacon Bonce episode and Nitty being told off as she reads the wrong comments 😂
Timestamp 32.00

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I LOVE Cornwall
We are so so kind
I intuitively eat
I'm a Masterchef
This is not and AD 😣
And the amount of famous people he's met in an elevator.
How she always has a friend that's done this, that and the other,no matter the subject,her friend has done it

• Haha
  • Heart
I vote for the one when he threatened Tattlers. I had no clue why he was so angry. What made me unsubscribe was N doing loose from home and they were going on about climate change and at the end she was literally screaming down the camera 'it's too late' were running out of time. That's when I googled 'who else out there hate the hypocrisy of the adderley family and found Tattle🙂 At the time the whole house was full of old mattresses and cardboard and crap in general. I found the clip but her screaming at the end was cut out🤦‍♀️ Another one could be an award for utter neglect for Di when he showed the whole world her little council flat and medication for her then to be burgled. Does anyone else remember her screaming about climate change? It wasn't in a blog.

• Heart
  • Angry
I also just want to say I really dont know why they pushed the subs to get vaccinated.....every fu.kin day. They got obsessed with getting subs to do it just imagine if a sub became ill because they were pushed by these two idiots. They should have kept out of it and just got their own. It was just like watching the alarming news on MSM frightening vulnerable subs with this varient and that varient it was too much for a wee utube family channel in my opinion. I'm not antivax I just thought are they getting commission 🤑 I had to get that off my chest lovlies 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i see hislatest popcorn review got 6k views
its probably us lot going in to look at the state of him!
Also why does M try to come across as knowledagble about everything its obvious she hasnt got a clue what he is on about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does that mean NO LW Thursday and Friday? ... can they afford it?
Well she looked very happy at her photoshoot yesterday (even with her size 16 hangers :sneaky:) nothing will stop that woman staying off the telly, must have nearly killed her losing that Lorraine slot.
She'll be there, all singing all dancing 🤩. I would place bets she will make at least one episode centre around MH.

I LOVE Cornwall
We are so so kind
I intuitively eat
I'm a Masterchef

This is not and AD 😣
You forgot
‘I’m plant based’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does that mean NO LW Thursday and Friday? ... can they afford it?
I presumed it just meant a break from YouTube but I’ve no idea. I’m not a ‘family guest’ - just a spy🥸👀

The Facebook post has been edited now - there’s to be a CM after all!🤷🏼‍♀️
06FB0118-2930-40C1-B5B9-6477D8786A47.jpeg
7C90932B-1E11-470B-826F-6B8AF4088E48.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
M: "What are you doing..?"
N: "ahem..(aside) it's the garden."

He then looks, leans and uses his body to hide them and then, as subtle as a sledgehammer moves the the camera to a completely different angle of the two of them.

N: 'It's the light hits badly guys."

Hitts what ? You mean the sunlight beating down on your #giftedrottingardencushions??

Unbelievable.
You'd think they'd be able to cover this up better - the lying is bloody so obvious, mainly because she can't act. Transparent, and trying to fool their loyal mugs subs. But they can't!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I presumed it just meant a break from YouTube but I’ve no idea. I’m not a ‘family guest’ - just a spy🥸👀

The Facebook post has been edited now - there’s to be a CM after all!🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 590997View attachment 591015
Oh what it must be to be a nearly PM/PhDer....the burden...I tremble in anticipation as the great Mank academic prepares to 'unpack' for us lesser mortals. To courageously put aside his crippling health issues so that we might all be educated. Award winning services. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.