Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that crap about his dark mood and mental health. He looks as happy as Larry and yes it looks like he got the manky gnashers whitened, big smiles all round. He must have worked himself up over the weekend for his visit to the dentist and is that why she missed Lorraine and Loose Women she had to go with him and hold his hand. Pathetic excuse for a man.
he' s just a big baby

Reactions: 15
I did wonder if they had possibly gone on a mini break somewhere, but you could very well be right Yanhan ..

Nadia posted this on her Instagram, but we've already seen a vlog where she went to the dentist and he told her he wasn't going to do anything. So she may have Gifted it onto Mark. The usual vlogs are around 5 weeks behind, whereas Popcorn Junkies he likes to post right away, as soon as trailers drop usually; to get the most views.

(I recall the Batman one he posted very late 1am?ish when everybody else (Di, Maddie) were asleep, as he just couldn't wait. The trailer didn't drop until around 12 that night)

#GnasherGate

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All that crap about his dark mood and mental health. He looks as happy as Larry and yes it looks like he got the manky gnashers whitened, big smiles all round. He must have worked himself up over the weekend for his visit to the dentist and is that why she missed Lorraine and Loose Women she had to go with him and hold his hand. Pathetic excuse for a man.
Nads was probably getting hers done...and didn't Moody say something about her 'tooth bling'. Job lot.

he' s just a big baby
Big narcissist more like

Reactions: 17
Proof if proof were needed, Mrs Sawalha-Adderleys clothes coat hangers from her shoot with Lisa today and guess what, they're both a size 16!!!

That puts her in the plus size range...

Guess her "Stinking Thinking" about food has switched to "Scoffing and Troffing" 😂
She looks ecstatically happy for someone whose husband is so depressed he has had to see a psychiatrist as a matter of urgency.
I'm sure that photo has helped him no end. What a #bekind thing to do. Couldn't give it a couple of days whilst he stabilises?

Never mind eh? Another day 🤩 another dollar 🤑 go home and have some donuts, keep looking in that mirror and convince yourself you're a size 12.

Good spot @notSUBmissive! Finally we have the evidence. The costume department at LW must dread having to dress her. Imagine having to tell her she's TWO dress sizes bigger than she thinks she is.😨

They probably buy 16's and sew size 12's in just to keep her happy. What kind of deluded thoughts goe on in her head, what does she see in the mirror to make her think she's a size 12, or am I wrong? When she was trying all those clothes on at LW.. I'm sure she said "I told them I'm a size 12 but I must be a 14."

Anyway she's neither, but we knew that, and I bet the 16 feels a bit snug..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What's absolutely fascinating about the no named Sunday Show vlogs thryve released on the channel is the comments.

Obviously before he released them to the masses the members thought their comments would be private to members only...

Look at some of the absolute bum licking comments underneath these vlogs, and what's even worse is the Sawalha-Adderleys reply to their paid members! 🤯

So much for there's no difference on the paid channel either 😂
Thanks notSUBmissive for suggesting a way I could engage without adding to their viewing figures.

Here's my favourite response:

Another Great No Name Sunday Show..Love watching the Dog clips with the Funny music.. Whatever Nadia was doing to Mark looked painful..Ouch!! So nice to have Nanny Di doing the Book Review.. This is the best part of my Sunday's..So Thank you for all your hard work involved to keep us all entertained..💕💕💕xxxx

The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun
The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun

Awwww this is what we dreamed of .. just being part of people’s Sunday’s 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Would that be the Witching Hour segment of people's Sunday's [sic] as the clock creeps towards midnight? 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's another one (I've timestamped) where they try to hide the cushions, note how Nadia says "garden" ....:rolleyes:

What I find the most amusing about the videos regarding the cushions is; for a producer, he really is shockingly tit at setting a scene. And for an actress, it’s a good job that the only place she acts now is on YouTube and LW, because she’s bloody terribleo_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m confused.. is she having the Invisalign treatment or not because if she is there is no way she will keep it up, absolutely no way

Reactions: 15
Who remembers this one...where he talks about the inside of Nadia's knickers?

lol i thought this would be the one where he said "marmite smelly knickers" obvs a different occassion when he talked about the inside of her knickers.

Posted last night... Looks his usual scruffy self to me... His he only upto posting 5min clips, bless him...
so glad his mental illness isn't affecting his ability to be a pompous, verbose bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's the same one he boasts about nanny Di getting him his asthma inhalers. 3mins in. 😡
So not only do they get their stuff/entertainment/holidays given to them, or if not 'tax free, they embezzle the system further to get free medication. Can't he afford to pay for NHS prescriptions? ???

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I think Mark shouldn't rely so much on the positive reinforcements of friends strangers on the internet. It won't actually help him to learn how to cope with his emotions on his own

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So not only do they get their stuff/entertainment/holidays given to them, or if not 'tax free, they embezzle the system further to get free medication. Can't he afford to pay for NHS prescriptions? ???
It's disgusting isn't it? Immoral not to mention unsafe. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Little old Marky sure gives the impression he's scared of the doctors...
He cannot see a Dr for his asthma so steals his mother's inhalers, he cannot see a Dr for his mahoosive mental health issues so creates a channel to surround himself in sycophants who support his desire to not get diagnosed...

I've known people with real depression and not in a million years would thry be able to review films to an audience whilst they were severely depressed/mentally unwell...

He's a liar and a fraud 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Here's another one (I've timestamped) where they try to hide the cushions, note how Nadia says "garden" ....:rolleyes:

M: "What are you doing..?"
N: "ahem..(aside) it's the garden."

He then looks, leans and uses his body to hide them and then, as subtle as a sledgehammer moves the the camera to a completely different angle of the two of them.

N: 'It's the light hits badly guys."

Hitts what ? You mean the sunlight beating down on your #giftedrottingardencushions??

Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.