Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole depression debarcle and the way its been soooo badly managed... Where are her management? Her advisors etc? If things were so bad at Sawalha-Adderley towers surely they'd intervene and manage the situation? 🤔
I think Nitty prefers to be in total control, really she should have taken him to an establishment where he can be treated, rest and be diagnosed, away from the children; but I’m convinced if he gets better, then all eyes will turn on her, because let’s face it, she’s not the full ticket either.. I think it suits her, to enable, control, rescue. It must be bad as she tells everyone about most of the family’s private affairs. She’s keeping quiet, because perhaps people would step in to help and take away her very important job, of keeping him exactly where she needs him.

Bit harsh, but, shes a narc too and eventually she will want to tell the story of how she singlehandedly ‘fixed’ him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering whether coffee moaning will happen tomorrow as normal and Mark will just mansplain it and off they go again until the next time.

I must admit though, it is very quiet on the SA front.

Reactions: 14
Just looked at their free taster NNSS, nearly 2 mins on their dogs sniffing bums and running around. I fast forwarded past them to cookery but couldn't stomach anymore....not even worth 50p a week. Plus I really can't stand looking at Manks face & hearing his voice, he really does repulse me.
I can't believe I ever religiously watched them!!...Though having said that it wasn't so manic, culty and sleazy back then

Reactions: 25
Just looked at their free taster NNSS, nearly 2 mins on their dogs sniffing bums and running around. I fast forwarded past them to cookery but couldn't stomach anymore....not even worth 50p a week. Plus I really can't stand looking at Manks face & hearing his voice, he really does repulse me.
I can't believe I ever religiously watched them!!...Though having said that it wasn't so manic, culty and sleazy back then
Filming the dogs is just scraping the barrel plus the poor dogs always look so unkempt and harassed.

Reactions: 16
Someone says it as it is, on AG's Instagram
I ♥ this.👆

I'm sorry but no way is he that bad if he's zoom meeting, posting, interfering with solo Nads cm.
The drama, the secrecy but at the same time the attention seeking...jeez it's all so embarrassing!!
He honestly thinks he's different or special when it's something millions in the world go through but usually with less drama 🤬.

Most people unfortunate to suffer a depressive episode do so quietly and numbly, or continually crying,normally facing a blank wall unable to function properly until they or their loved ones make a drs appointment. Once it's decided if anything is causing it or not and what if any treatment is decided they wait to feel better or return for more help.
If you are lucky it's temporary and if not so lucky you hopefully find the right treatment and go with the ups and downs of life .

Never ever have I seen this horrendous attention seeking posting while at the same time shrouding it in secrecy.
It doesn't make me feel good but he must get affected by our very truthful, quite cutting and frankly hilarious character assassinations of him.
His ego is huge but maybe he has realised how truly 💩 his content has become and doesn't know which way to turn.
I mean I honestly can't see his epic film being a success.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just had a quick flick throught the SShow without the sound - I will not give them a view number and wondered what that brown block of stuff was then I saw this.
"Ahh this ginger cake I've been waiting for since seeing it on your insta stories Nads! My mouth was watering so much, so gooey and yummy. Literally my eyes were glued to my laptop screen watching this".
What an excuse that was for a ginger cake, it look more like something the dog could do (except for the shape I suppose). Think she should go out and buy one instead of searving that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed on that section with the dogs, Toffee ran to his/her bed, and could only just about sit on the edge of it because N’s whacking great make up bag was dumped in the middle of it. I’m not a dog person, but that pissed me off. I thought it was cruel.
8FDFFE78-CAF8-4867-B223-9A1F306A0A7D.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I just had a quick flick throught the SShow without the sound - I will not give them a view number and wondered what that brown block of stuff was then I saw this.
"Ahh this ginger cake I've been waiting for since seeing it on your insta stories Nads! My mouth was watering so much, so gooey and yummy. Literally my eyes were glued to my laptop screen watching this".
What an excuse that was for a ginger cake, it look more like something the dog could do (except for the shape I suppose). Think she should go out and buy one instead of searving that.
I wonder if it was a secret ad. Why else would she cook it in that crappy Ninja when she has two perfectly good ovens? I think that's why it went flat in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nadia is doing a shoot tomorrow which includes the dogs, Lisa is on the shoot too as her make-up artist. If my husband was having a really bad time mentally I don't think I would be having my friend over to stay for the night.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really doubt she'll do a coffee moaning on her own tomorrow. She looks awks on her own talking to the subs.

Reactions: 15
The other day on CM, I think Thursday they said that the panorama interview that Diana did was cringey! I’ll tell them what cringey is, and it’s not a word that Diana said. It’s listening to the pair of them whinge, whine, complain, boast, belittle, bully, indulge, creep, disrespect and show off continuously.

I bet she is as pissed as a fart tonight with the equally vile excuse of a woman Lisa. The pair of them together swearing and drinking would make a group of drunk sailors look like nuns.

I have to admit though, I’m wondering what the grinch himself is doing? Maybe having a zoom meeting with his new co-presenter AG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"No one" was a Tattler who got repeatedly banned early last year, then they posted online with messages that looked like I'd written them...

The only place I now write about the Sawalha-Adderleys is here as this is the place to do it.

If Mark is truly mentally unwell the last thing you'd go is invite your friend to stay for a boozy night right infront of an alleged ex alcoholic who's struggling...

I wondered if there are problems with their youngest child at the moment aswell as Mark... Just something Nadia said the other day being used to living with someone else who had MH problems, just a thought 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've got confused with the make-up artists, is Lisa the one who made the Cadbury's easter egg chair? (Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a piece of furniture look more out of place.) Ok, talented upholsterer, but could she not have toned it down a bit to match the knackered brown leather sofa; it looks like it's been stolen from a Selfridges window display.

Anyway, yes can someone remind me which one is Lisa and is there a Simona?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.