Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried and managed 6 mins of the last CM. So she's finally sitting in a pile of her dog's sh**te. Karma.

I've noticed on this thread their have been lots of mentions regarding stuff that was promised /unseen/undelivered.

I did note a few weeks back that she still had her AD up for the Stinking Thinking t-shirt with 100% profit going to MIND, and it was still for sale on her friend's site. If they went above board after MIND having got in contact with them, why haven't we heard how much they have made for the charities..? I would have thought she would have loved to show off about that.

If he is having a breakdown, I hope he finds the right treatment. Possibly a good divorce solicitor might be a solution..

I'm pulling all the ideas that have been posted on here together. The trip to Bristol definitely seems to have been a trigger, maybe he was visiting his daughters, maybe they told him what an idiot he is making of himself.

I've been thinking for a while that he has been having the odd drink here and there, so possible relapse? Most likely trading has taken a downward crash too and a lot of money has been lost.

The decline of the channel is most definitely a big problem. Attention being directed towards Mr. Sawalha. Julia seems to be around.

Maybe Maddie is moving to Bristol to be with her (I've forgotten his name) in the not too distant future, the younger child starts school soon.

His wife is so full of herself (pink velour..not a good look Nitty :geek:🤩) she has no need for him other than to film her all day long, be her chauffeur and take the girls out to galleries. Possibly a combination of all of this has hit him hard, add to that it's MH awareness week, so he will have to ramp up his 'symptoms.'

Quite frankly we have been watching his demise for many months now, the pressure cooker has exploded.

Their anniversary is coming up too and we know how he loves to ruin any celebration so we can add that to the boiling pot.

Tattlers have got him and her under constant surveillance and we miss nothing and tell all. His anger about this has been palpable for many months, and he simply couldn't find a way to get to us with that cricket bat.

He can see we are not going to stop. As I mentioned a few pages back, I do believe he has genuine issues and has been too lazy to work on himself, and his mind, will, eventually cave in under so much pressure; and to him, it is the perfect excuse to shut the channel down, rather than admit that it is an utter failure. She will gladly go along with that too as she is far too bored with it.

So this 'episode' suits them both. They can seek, sympathy, attention, gifts, adoration, subs understanding, possibly even the Tax man has come knocking..?

The people I care about are the daughters and Mr and Mrs Sawalha, really with Mr. Sawalha being ill, it is the last thing they need.

Even the subs are telling them to take a break and I don't think they mean a Staycation, they mean, turn the cameras off and try to live life for a while.

I do wish they could put their egos in that dustbin on the back patio for a while, and give themselves and everyone else a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This whole depression debarcle and the way its been soooo badly managed... Where are her management? Her advisors etc? If things were so bad at Sawalha-Adderley towers surely they'd intervene and manage the situation? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried and managed 6 mins of the last CM. So she's finally sitting in a pile of her dog's sh**te. Karma.

I've noticed on this thread their have been lots of mentions regarding stuff that was promised /unseen/undelivered.

I did note a few weeks back that she still had her AD up for the Stinking Thinking t-shirt with 100% profit going to MIND, and it was still for sale on her friend's site. If they went above board after MIND having got in contact with them, why haven't we heard how much they have made for the charities..? I would have thought she would have loved to show off about that.

If he is having a breakdown, I hope he finds the right treatment. Possibly a good divorce solicitor might be a solution..

I'm pulling all the ideas that have been posted on here together. The trip to Bristol definitely seems to have been a trigger, maybe he was visiting his daughters, maybe they told him what an idiot he is making of himself.

I've been thinking for a while that he has been having the odd drink here and there, so possible relapse? Most likely trading has taken a downward crash too and a lot of money has been lost.

The decline of the channel is most definitely a big problem. Attention being directed towards Mr. Sawalha. Julia seems to be around.

Maybe Maddie is moving to Bristol to be with her (I've forgotten his name) in the not too distant future, the younger child starts school soon.

His wife is so full of herself (pink velour..not a good look Nitty :geek:🤩) she has no need for him other than to film her all day long, be her chauffeur and take the girls out to galleries. Possibly a combination of all of this has hit him hard, add to that it's MH awareness week, so he will have to ramp up his 'symptoms.'

Quite frankly we have been watching his demise for many months now, the pressure cooker has exploded.

Their anniversary is coming up too and we know how he loves to ruin any celebration so we can add that to the boiling pot.

Tattlers have got him and her under constant surveillance and we miss nothing and tell all. His anger about this has been palpable for many months, and he simply couldn't find a way to get to us with that cricket bat.

He can see we are not going to stop. As I mentioned a few pages back, I do believe he has genuine issues and has been too lazy to work on himself, and his mind, will, eventually cave in under so much pressure; and to him, it is the perfect excuse to shut the channel down, rather than admit that it is an utter failure. She will gladly go along with that too as she is far too bored with it.

So this 'episode' suits them both. They can seek, sympathy, attention, gifts, adoration, subs understanding, possibly even the Tax man has come knocking..?

The people I care about are the daughters and Mr and Mrs Sawalha, really with Mr. Sawalha being ill, it is the last thing they need.

Even the subs are telling them to take a break and I don't think they mean a Staycation, they mean, turn the cameras off and try to live life for a while.

I do wish they could put their egos in that dustbin on the back patio for a while, and give themselves and everyone else a break.
Do you think that maybe he has realised that they are living a lie and wants to end it but he can’t see how he’d make a living without her?

Reactions: 13
Good lord,what is happening AG is taking over the world,I'm in shock with all this,why are these people reacting in this way,they aren't their friends or family,will they ever wake up and realise this.
Harry and his wife will be seeking AGs services soon, he's becoming such the expert

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the subliminal message of those two old vlogs that Manky poo poo has been led up the wayward garden path by his wife? (The booze in the ginger cake and the banana tit show?)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How anyone pays for the NNSS baffles me, don't care if its 50p a week, even if I was a fan I still wouldn't.... Its awful!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Does Nitwittya not realise that food delivery services are not a charity operating for free?! It’s not fine print - service and delivery fees have been in place since 2019. And you still should tip the driver! Use a different service, your own two feet, or the car Manky bought you that you won’t use if you are unhappy.

093B9BC5-4504-4C51-BFBB-8763BA898132.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does Nitwittya not realise that food delivery services are not a charity operating for free?! It’s not fine print - service and delivery fees have been in place since 2019. And you still should tip the driver! Use a different service, your own two feet, or the car Manky bought you that you won’t use if you are unhappy.

View attachment 588598
Probably pissed on Rozey and forgot - wasn't she on SM with Lee last night.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 588598
Delivery company charges for delivery shocker! Why isn't this front page news!

Also I'm sure this is the delviery person's wages........ she is just loathsome.

Reactions: 20
AG is a foul mouthed bully who really believes he is a member of that family. I honestly believe that he has no friends and only lives his life through them.

He swears and berates anyone who dares to speak out. Karma will arrive soon I hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just seen A.G say on facebook that only 8 minutes of his CM is on IG.
All you people who aren’t on his group are totally missing out because the original is 33 minutes long😐😆🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hes probably just realising that this 'reality channel' isnt what the big TV channels are interested in and no one in the media industry is interested, they are so deluded I think they thought that CHANNEL 4 or ITV would want to put out their shite - but no, its nothing new what they are doing & its really really boring and its taken a long time for it to dawn on him that 'the channel' has failed
He probably want to give it up now and she wont let him

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.