Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she only said that to get all he's adoring fans to comment on how wonderful he looks ๐Ÿ™„

Oh Ohh Ohhh My Bad!!
She didn't say it to get them all to say how wonderful he looks, like I first thought ๐Ÿ˜
She said he was furious and she just laughed saying "I AGREE WITH THEM"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm telling you guys ๐Ÿ˜‚
These two would be fighting like cats and dogs if they didn't have YouTube!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
DId you see when mark pulled out that potato that was so old there was a rotten onion in there too, cut in half and all brown no wonder he said it stinks in there, why would you use rotten veg? those cordon blue magazines will end up all over the house now- honestly there really are no words for her immaturity, she doesnt even attempt to try and give tidying up a go - she likes her squalor that is who she is.

Reactions: 6
The Sunday thing is open again ๐Ÿ™„
They sure do tart themselves up for it don't they ๐Ÿ˜‚ marks had a wash ๐Ÿšฟ
Usual shite with the cooking
I was looking forward to the nanny di book rewiew actually but of course Manky had his face in it ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Nadia of course crys at teddy rabbits on ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean he's the ONLY man to have immigrated to a unknown country! ๐Ÿ˜‘
Well worth ยฃ1.99 eh ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skimmed the Sunday show in a 2 minute time frame!! Still two minutes I wonโ€™t get back! Just proves more and more that those who pay for it clearly just pay out of sympathy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the subs fighting is hilarious!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚. Can't believe Cotton Candy! Nadia and Mark always used to mention them. That McDonald guy though, either it's Mark in disguise or they are very very very stupid! He thinks Cotton Candy deleted her own messages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he has mentioned this before too, when is he going to put 2 and 2 together and realise it's M & N deleting the negative messages. What a moron! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Just skimmed through too ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป I only do it because I haven't paid the ยฃ1.99, haha, bet it really annoys them. Can't believe they get away with this honestly, if your not going to absolutely ensure it's set to private then don't make people pay for it, simple!
It's basically like thier normal vlogs but with music over the top. And the sound is terrible.

• Heart
their egos are out of control ๐Ÿ™„ the amount of smoke been blown up their arses is ridiculous! Im embarrassed for most of the subs ๐Ÿ™ˆ how grown adults can fawn over those money grabbing numpties and not be embarrassed is beyond me! Fancy your life being that sad that you have to pay a minor z list celeb to shout your comments out ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Its unreal. The latest live vlog nadia is practically licking marks arse over how brilliant he is at putting the sunday show together, in past vlogs they said it would take at least 65 ppl to create it but now its down to 35 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ What utter bull tit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These subs are as thick as 2 planks ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ . Good for you Teddy20! Only a mug would carry on paying for something that's free! ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just skimmed it without paying the ยฃ1.99...again! :ROFLMAO::LOL: I wonder why they keep leaving it open, is it because it makes the view count look higher?
Regardless to whether Mark is using his professional TV camera, he still can't shoot good footage, the camera shot is all over the place still. The content is getting more and more cringe, the put on silly voices are annoying - I get Nadia doing it but Mark sounds like a complete idiot and to say that going out to buy the papers is essential is beyond a joke. Last week they were all crying and making a big song and dance about isolation and now Mark thinks going out to buy papers is his duty to the paying subs...does he not think that people might actually be reading their news online? This whole Mark put this tit show together and it would take 35 people is laughable. So many other youtubers manage to put much better content out and for "free" and don't have a team of 35 people either.

When Di does the book review Mark just heavy breaths through it all and constantly interrupts her, not sure why he feels the need to have his voice heard at every opportunity. She should just do it herself, why he needs his huge head in shot all the time is just egotistical.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My really polite comment I made has been deleted
Of course it has, you're clearly a troll! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And Sunday show has now been made private... Pitty it takes one of thier paying members to remind them thier paying for this free content DUH!!! These are meant to be intelligent people!

Reactions: 3
Stacey Solomon just called Nadia a loss cause on her live instagram๐Ÿคฃ

Of course it has, you're clearly a troll! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And Sunday show has now been made private... Pitty it takes one of thier paying members to remind them thier paying for this free content DUH!!! These are meant to be intelligent people!
Iโ€™m muted๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 3
Welcome @Teddy20 you were probably blocked as well.
We all ended up here after being blocked ๐Ÿ˜

Did any of you see the massive sneeze Maddie done as the memes were being finished up ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
He said it had landed on Nadia's glasses!!
Fair enough they all live in the same house BUT she didn't even cover her nose or sneeze into her elbow!! ๐Ÿคง
And she's 17 ๐Ÿ™„
A 7 year old would have more manners

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop scratching her head in the live๐Ÿคขprobably fleas coming off his jumper she is wearing..he now turned into an itu dr๐Ÿ™„thinks he knows everything about coronavirus

Just turned them off as there voices are getting on my nerves๐Ÿ˜ anyone would think heโ€™s a dr the way heโ€™s talking Dr Manky unwashed Mark๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
Mark reckons he has three red hoodies, yeah right. Looks like the same stains miraculously appear on all three of them then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.