Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No comment section on kids cookery vlog not that I can comment as I’ve been muted..he no fun anymore🤣I was going to leave the nicest comment🤣

Reactions: 4
She is a is a bit ADHD - hyper and cant concentrate on the task in hand - shes probaby always displayed these traits as she said her mum sent her to stay with g/parents as she was obvs a bit of a worry around a new baby - so she will never be clean or tidy up as she moves onto the next thing and leaves a trail of chaos behind, because psychologically she moved on from that and then onto the next thing - Mark is a product of a dysfunctional home life, quite neglected I think shoved from home place to another - Nanny DI has this trait too, her house is a mess,hoarded and grubby, so she has probably always lived that way too, so for Mark he can cope in that environment that Nadia creates around her because it is normal for him
I don't mean it nasty, but he looks rather gormless, so it is worrying, yes.
yes they have a few subs like that

Reactions: 7
No comment section on kids cookery vlog not that I can comment as I’ve been muted..he no fun anymore🤣I was going to leave the nicest comment🤣
YouTube turn comments off on children videos automatically. That's why there was no comments during the live. He was even swearing in the video. It should never have been allowed to go live.
No sign of another one today or was that one done for today?

Reactions: 2
I bet they are gutted about the comments being turned off the cookery video as they wasn't aware of this at the time. I see that Mark did his own vlog or Live today, I couldn't even be bothered to skim through it because of course it is just him going on and on about the virus. Why don't they talk about something else for light relief.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if he dusted his toys that are featuring in her ridiculous cookery vlog..he always says how filthy his room is🤢😷
No, they’ve spoken before a few times about everything on the shelves needing a clean.

Reactions: 2
Oh you ‘ickle liar 😂😂

YouTube turn comments off on children videos automatically. That's why there was no comments during the live. He was even swearing in the video. It should never have been allowed to go live.
No sign of another one today or was that one done for today?
Now here’s what I don’t understand regarding them swearing but maybe I’m dumb (don’t answer that:) Why do they think it’s acceptable to eff n blind on all vlogs except the lives..what’s the difference? ( kids ones I understand obv😜 )

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why is mark so obsessed with exercising in the background making sex noises, it absolutely knocks me sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So the greedy buggers have now realised not to put "kids" in the title of the cookery vlog and it is now for "everyone" so that comments can be activated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
because he is a rampant dirty dog!
In a live the other day she moved closer & he started to talk dirty..I’m not a prude but do people really want to hear it..actually his women groupies that fantasise about him love it🤢SORRY🤢🤣🤣

Oh you ‘ickle liar 😂😂

Now here’s what I don’t understand regarding them swearing but maybe I’m dumb (don’t answer that:) Why do they think it’s acceptable to eff n blind on all vlogs except the lives..what’s the difference? ( kids ones I understand obv😜 )
Oh you ‘ickle liar 😂😂

Oi @leesbluecaesar🤣there were no comments there🤣when I looked

Why can’t they just tidy stuff up or tidy the cupboards & drawers out it’s an embarrassment they don’t need to be like that. She thinks by moving to a different cupboard will be the answer.. The words at the beginning sorry your have to get used to us looking rough..er no different to pre lockdown!!

She actually pathetic I’m bored I can’t do this..in other words she would rather live in a tit pit🙄

Another pointless vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In a live the other day she moved closer & he started to talk dirty..I’m not a prude but do people really want to hear it..actually his women groupies that fantasise about him love it🤢SORRY🤢🤣🤣

Oi @leesbluecaesar🤣there were no comments there🤣when I looked

Why can’t they just tidy stuff up or tidy the cupboards & drawers out it’s an embarrassment they don’t need to be like that. She thinks by moving to a different cupboard will be the answer.. The words at the beginning sorry your have to get used to us looking rough..er no different to pre lockdown!!

She actually pathetic I’m bored I can’t do this..in other words she would rather live in a tit pit🙄

Another pointless vlog
No I was laughing at you saying you were going to leave the nicest comment 😂

Reactions: 3
At the beginning of the weekend vlog M says we may have to see them looking rougher????? How much more rougher can they get???

• Haha
At the beginning of the weekend vlog M says we may have to see them looking rougher????? How much more rougher can they get???
@polarbabe Always rough in my opinion,I think Nadia needs to cut his hair so he doesn’t keep putting his hands in it & she needs to tie hers up both disgusting🤢

Reactions: 9
They always look like they've just strolled out of bed. I see from the thumbnails Mark seems to be hogging the vlogs again.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s into swearing in every title now..I’m sure she thinks she’s the only one dealing with this..oh & she so proud of maddie for dealing with all this..every child/teenager is in exactly the same situation. Mine are 17 & nearly 15 ones had the A levels cancelled & been tested for coronavirus .& the other one is bored well there both bored! I’m sure she doesn’t have £1700 rent to pay & no income coming in! Nadia seriously needs to get a grip & Manky needs to stop pulling pathetic faces in every picture. Makes u look like a dick well ur one anyway🤣

Reactions: 9
Just went to have a quick skim through some of their vlogs, skipped most with Mark in as can't be arsed listening to him. Nadia just hasn't stopped moaning in the vlogs, it is what it is right now. She is going on about Maddie because she's had her gigs cancelled, well what about all the kids who've had their GSCEs and A Levels all cancelled. I've noticed Nadia and Mark haven't really touched much on homeschooling and that's because they are being paid to do an article in a magazine. So all this crap about them being freelancers with no work they are full of tit, they are being paid for their podcast, their mag articles and well the list goes on. I noticed she has a big box of toilet roll stocked up on.

Reactions: 8
Just went to have a quick skim through some of their vlogs, skipped most with Mark in as can't be arsed listening to him. Nadia just hasn't stopped moaning in the vlogs, it is what it is right now. She is going on about Maddie because she's had her gigs cancelled, well what about all the kids who've had their GSCEs and A Levels all cancelled. I've noticed Nadia and Mark haven't really touched much on homeschooling and that's because they are being paid to do an article in a magazine. So all this crap about them being freelancers with no work they are full of tit, they are being paid for their podcast, their mag articles and well the list goes on. I noticed she has a big box of toilet roll stocked up on.
@Grace Kelly she was making a point yesterday about those toilet rolls how eco friendly they are no plastic involved. The amount of s**t that comes out of there mouth no wonder she needs a box full😆She had them delivered with a load of other stuff. She has 3-4 supermarkets at the bottom of there rd & still has Ocado deliveries which I find selfish as those slots could be for other people in need of it🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.