Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they put thier phones down for 5 mins and stopped playing about with thier "expensive cameras" then they might actually be able to tackle some of those drawers. No wonder their house is anxiety ridden, it gives me anxiety just looking at it let alone living amoungst all that junk. It must have an effect on poor Kiki who is so tidy, and suffers with anxiety. How on earth does Nadia expect everyone to meditate in amoungst all that chaos, she needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those comments are true aren't they I thought the same things myself having just looked. I didn't understand why the tins were thrown in a drawer. Is it any wonder why their kids suffer from such angst all the time, they live in a house full of so much unnecessary drama. Nadia and Mark need to realise they have a severe addiction to social media. When one of then is doing a LIVE the other can't resist vlogging or doing another LIVE on a different platform at the same time. It is just too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How long will these comments be left up on the home time vlog I wonder...
She certainly needs to get in the real world stop hiding behind your phone & stop the pathetic fake crying. The cupboards are a tip..should be ashamed of yourself,there both at home most of the time not enough time to make your house presentable.. oh no of course not too busy editing crap content.
In that vlog she puts on that pathetic child like voice & says it’s boring & cant be bothered..open your eyes or look up from your phone screen we all have to do stuff & no your not an exception. Just because your Nadia Sawalha off the telly u need to take a long hard look at yourself. Pick your clothes up off the tit tip of your room & clean & tidy your house. What’s she actually doing all day apart from scrolling social media. The house should be in immaculate condition!! Clean & Tidy..everybody else’s will be! I’d be embarrassed to show people those cupboards especially when she has so much space. Obviously after another freebie.
U wonder who he poses as on here!

If they put thier phones down for 5 mins and stopped playing about with thier "expensive cameras" then they might actually be able to tackle some of those drawers. No wonder their house is anxiety ridden, it gives me anxiety just looking at it let alone living amoungst all that junk. It must have an effect on poor Kiki who is so tidy, and suffers with anxiety. How on earth does Nadia expect everyone to meditate in amoungst all that chaos, she needs a reality check!
When he is filming her that’s his days work always makes a point of saying with my bigger & better camera that I film documentaries on😴Er what documentaries!!

Reactions: 7
I think they need to get a cleaner, why they wont pay out to get some help is beyond me. Theres no reason (other than laziness) that they cant have a nice house, they earn enough fgs!

Reactions: 6
When he is filming her that’s his days work always makes a point of saying with my bigger & better camera that I film documentaries on😴Er what documentaries!!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like filming on his bigger better camera is going to miraculously make thier content interesting 🙄 They'll need more than a camera!

• Haha
43F48FDD-8BD2-4791-85BC-00B22AF94EB4.jpeg

She has herself down as a British actress🤔
When did she last act apart from act the fool daily in the vlogs🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
8AA764A2-958F-4343-B752-B90C331FA959.png
49CAC14C-CCAE-4343-8CE2-E3AA93EF7958.png
5A6888D9-A68D-40EF-A7B7-9295326B6D66.png

Is this people giving them money again?
I skimmed a bit of it..same stupid members r the ones getting mentioned🤔that Kelly Cole put 4.99 & someone asked her why she’s giving them money

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They keep saying we are SO busy. What are are they doing every day apart from filming themselves? Apparently they've done an article for a magazine and Mark insisted on taking the photos. The only time I read a magazine is when I go to a hair salon and since I won't be going to one for ages now I doubt I will see that article. 😂

• Haha
The article was for Hello mag talking about home ed. There are few vids (free) on thier channel talking about home ed but obviously given the current situation, Nadia feels this would be the perfect time to cash in on it through doing mag deals and paid podcasts. I for one will not be rushing out to buy the mag or listen to the podcast given that her best advice towards home ed is "let go, let god" NO THANKS!!! Also rinsing the subs for cash and pizza's keeps them SO busy!

Reactions: 5
Apparently according to mark, so we can take this loosely he’s more recognisable than Nadia

• Haha
She had the nerve to ask the subs to write to Ch4 to get them on Gogglebox!! AND she actually admitted that she asked Ch4 to go on it before but they said NO!!!
Of course they said NO 😂😂😂
They don't want her filthy crap broadcast on TV

• Haha
Just looked on their LIVE on the comments from last night and McDonald'sFarmer sub is on the Loose again. I think the sub CottonCandy has been muted. It is very telling from these comments the type of people they are luring in. Very worrying.

She had the nerve to ask the subs to write to Ch4 to get them on Gogglebox!! AND she actually admitted that she asked Ch4 to go on it before but they said NO!!!
Of course they said NO 😂😂😂
They don't want her filthy crap broadcast on TV
She needs to remember that she was very unpopular in the big brother house a few years back. She is also the least liked on Loose Women. They just wouldn't suit Gogglebox at all.

She just said on the live we’re all obsessed with money obviously talking about themselves as he smirks in the background

They wouldn’t be able to go on google box as they don’t have phones on the programme so they wouldn’t be able to vlog it..could u imagine them on it🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Just looked on their LIVE on the comments from last night and McDonald'sFarmer sub is on the Loose again. I think the sub CottonCandy has been muted. It is very telling from these comments the type of people they are luring in. Very worrying.

She needs to remember that she was very unpopular in the big brother house a few years back. She is also the least liked on Loose Women. They just wouldn't suit Gogglebox at all.

Yes I was just looking at those comments 😂
McDonald was on a right tear wasn't he.. Well I'm assuming it's a man lol it could well be a woman 😏
He didn't have very nice things to say about Cotton Candy lol or the sub called Cherry Lane
Subs fighting 😂😂😂😂 it's comical

• Haha
I noticed that Nadia has mentioned a few times now the reasons for all the food buying is that she's recipe testing. She's always says this. But - where are the recipes that she keeps recipe testing because I looked at a few of the Sunday shows previously when they were open and most of those she mentions just using what she had in the cupboard, and of course we get the same of mammas spaghetti and none of these recipes are ever what she has bought a load of food for. She is bulk buying without even realising she's doing it. They obviously don't have much work coming in because if they did they wouldn't be able to vlog so much. They are literally online all day. I don't know any other vlogger who does this - I think they are over exposing themselves because they are just so boring.

Yes I was just looking at those comments 😂
McDonald was on a right tear wasn't he.. Well I'm assuming it's a man lol it could well be a woman 😏
He didn't have very nice things to say about Cotton Candy lol or the sub called Cherry Lane
Subs fighting 😂😂😂😂 it's comical
Yep just saw those comments too and I also think McDonald is a man. He seems a worrying character - totally obsessed with Mark and Nadia.

• Heart
I noticed that Nadia has mentioned a few times now the reasons for all the food buying is that she's recipe testing. She's always says this. But - where are the recipes that she keeps recipe testing because I looked at a few of the Sunday shows previously when they were open and most of those she mentions just using what she had in the cupboard, and of course we get the same of mammas spaghetti and none of these recipes are ever what she has bought a load of food for. She is bulk buying without even realising she's doing it. They obviously don't have much work coming in because if they did they wouldn't be able to vlog so much. They are literally online all day. I don't know any other vlogger who does this - I think they are over exposing themselves because they are just so boring.
Somebody needs to tell them to there face..they need a reality check. They think there something special..until there bought down a peg or two they will carry on with there subs funding them. YouTube obviously don’t care as a channel what there doing as surely they would do something about it

I found a comment that Cherry Lane left on the Friday night's one
This comment was mentioned by another sub in a convo with McDonald and said it was "trolling" of M&N
I think she's just being honest about how she feels. It don't look like trolling to me at all.
I took a screen shot of a reply that was made on it too

Attachments

McDonald seems to like to cause a big show on the comments so that he/she gets some sort of a reply or recognition from Mark or Nadia. Creepy.

In today's LIVE Nadia mentions that someone left a comment that enraged Mark - "why does Nadia's husband always look like he needs a good wash". Quite funny since we all think that. Strange though he must jump on those comments because I hardly see any of those types of comments. Although I think they have a youtube censoring filter on because Nadia asked why youtube had blocked one of the comments she read out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.