Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome @Teddy20 you were probably blocked as well.
We all ended up here after being blocked 😏

Did any of you see the massive sneeze Maddie done as the memes were being finished up 😬
He said it had landed on Nadia's glasses!!
Fair enough they all live in the same house BUT she didn't even cover her nose or sneeze into her elbow!! 🤧
And she's 17 🙄
A 7 year old would have more manners
I thought that was Mark who sneezed. But I did noticed that no one covered their nose because the contents of the sneeze landed on Nadia's glasses. But yes you are right if Maddie did sneeze she is 17 and should better. I noticed in the the Live it was about 12 in the afternoon and Nadia said oh we have to wake the girls up soon as we need to film the memes. They seem to stay up all night and sleep all day.

Reactions: 8
so nanny di has gone back home, how ridiculous and unsurprising is that? shes incredibly stubborn and v hard work, but im guessing she’d rather risk getting the virus than live another minute in the youtube house from hell! i think id risk the same tbh, probs more germs in that house than on the london trains anyway 🤷‍♀️😂
I suppose she’l have to return at some point....which will put an even bigger strain on hers and nadias relationship i reckon.

Side note....does nadia have nits? The constant head scratching is concerning me 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I FEEL SICK!!! I just watched her doing todays live How are you feeling..she’s frying some chicken and as she’s talking @7.20 min a bug crawled up from her chest onto her neck and disappeared behind her neck...she then goes to the chicken leaning over it...the bug might have dropped in the chicken or ended up in the nest on her head..could be the reason she can’t keep her hands out of that bloody hair of hers...
UNBELIEVABLE!,,
Also...he’s in the back & sneezes very loudly but only puts his head down...PIGS!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I FEEL SICK!!! I just watched her doing todays live How are you feeling..she’s frying some chicken and as she’s talking @7.20 min a bug crawled up from her chest onto her neck and disappeared behind her neck...she then goes to the chicken leaning over it...the bug could have dropped into that chicken or ended up in the nest on her head..could be the reason she can’t keep her hands out of that bloody hair of hers...
UNBELIEVABLE!,,
OMFG when I first read this I didn't believe it but just watched its there 🤢🤢🤢🤮
Screenshot_20200330-131542_YouTube~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome @Teddy20 you were probably blocked as well.
We all ended up here after being blocked 😏

Did any of you see the massive sneeze Maddie done as the memes were being finished up 😬
He said it had landed on Nadia's glasses!!
Fair enough they all live in the same house BUT she didn't even cover her nose or sneeze into her elbow!! 🤧
And she's 17 🙄its not appropriate in these verywr
A 7 year old would have more manners
oh god they are so digusting...
OMFG when I first read this I didn't believe it but just watched its there 🤢🤢🤢🤮 View attachment 101594
jesus christ!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yuck, I will have to take a look later. She does scratch her head A LOT I don't see the others scratching as much so I assumed it was her eczema which people can get on their scalp. Or it is probably that hair thickening shampoo she was paid to advertised not long ago.

Reactions: 3
So they want to do a fundraiser? Will they show evidence that they have donated the funds, because haven't they done this a couple of times now and we hear no more once they have the money? I bet Nadia doesn't donate the $30 to the NHS that someone just donated.

Nadia comments that when she has been with someone who has had a panic attacked she tells them to blow into a brown paper bag - but only last week she replied to a sub that she couldn't give her advice on how to deal with a panic attack as she didn't know how to and had never suffered from one. Does she make stories up and/or just forget what she says?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yuck, I will have to take a look later. She does scratch her head A LOT I don't see the others scratching as much so I assumed it was her eczema which people can get on their scalp. Or it is probably that hair thickening shampoo she was paid to advertised not long ago.
Or maybe her hair is bug ridden...like the one that was crawling back home!🕷

So they want to do a fundraiser? Will they show evidence that they have donated the funds, because haven't they done this a couple of times now and we hear no more once they have the money? I bet Nadia doesn't donate the $30 to the NHS that someone just donated.

Nadia comments that when she has been with someone who has had a panic attacked she tells them to blow into a brown paper bag - but only last week she replied to a sub that she couldn't give her advice on how to deal with a panic attack as she didn't know how to and had never suffered from one. Does she make stories up and/or just forget what she says?
She makes stories up

Reactions: 6
I FEEL SICK!!! I just watched her doing todays live How are you feeling..she’s frying some chicken and as she’s talking @7.20 min a bug crawled up from her chest onto her neck and disappeared behind her neck...she then goes to the chicken leaning over it...the bug might have dropped in the chicken or ended up in the nest on her head..could be the reason she can’t keep her hands out of that bloody hair of hers...
UNBELIEVABLE!,,
Also...he’s in the back & sneezes very loudly but only puts his head down...PIGS!

I had a look 🤢 OMFG 🤮
Maggots on the back of her cardigan in one vlog. Some small creature walking all over her neck in another vlog. 🤯
Mother of £¥€& 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

If I was any good at putting a formal email together I would be sending one to LW right now.
They need to see what she and her idiotic husband are putting out as content on YT and how they are talking money for Pizza, and now also taking "donations" from very vulnerable people!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
For gods sake what are they taking donations for now!!!?? Have they promised to do something in return?....only to not do the thing they promised, I mean why change a habit of a lifetime ay!

perhaps it’s part of the kid’s home schooling ......“ mini bugs”? They usually cover it when they are about 7 ......perhaps N & M are a little behind on the syllabus????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they've taken the word kids out of the title of the cookery vlog to get away from the disabled comments. Very slippery Mark! I see one of the comments asks Mark to stop swearing as kids are watching. Perhaps the video needs reporting because if they are enticing kids the comments need to be disabled.

Has anyone mentioned the creepy crawlies in the comments
I'd love to but I'm blocked!! 🙄
I'd just ask the question....
@7.15 WHAT IS THAT?!?
All caps of course 😏
Let the family members come tell me it's only a fly... 😂 or something that's not to be made a big deal of!

Reactions: 2
Come on someone write a comment on creepy crawly & screenshot it! I’d love to but I’m muted😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.