Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH he thinks he is somesort of roving reporter now!
Its so quiet on here lately,dont think any of us are watching their stupid vlogs now ! I miss the banter though!
I know, some of the comments we get on here are sooo funny.

I've been watching artists perform LIVE little concerts/singing online via facebook. They really uplift the mood (unlike Mark/Nadia) And none of them are advertising anything or mentioning any new music they have out. They are doing it because they are self isolating and know that most people are too. I don't follow Nadia on insta but I noticed this morning that she has used self isolating as and AD for bladder weakness, I mean how low can anyone get right now. Not a time at all for placing ADS on platforms using Coronavirus as a selling point.
Shameless woman..That thing Innov or something or other she says has stopped her wetting herself and she can now laugh without worrying....I DO NOT BELIEVE HER!!! Only the other week on LW it was very obvious she was wriggling about in the seat because she was laughing so much trying not to wet herself.
Then this week on Skype to her ma n da laughing so much and moving awkwardly in the chair..
She’s getting paid to tell lies..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've been watching artists perform LIVE little concerts/singing online via facebook. They really uplift the mood (unlike Mark/Nadia) And none of them are advertising anything or mentioning any new music they have out. They are doing it because they are self isolating and know that most people are too. I don't follow Nadia on insta but I noticed this morning that she has used self isolating as and AD for bladder weakness, I mean how low can anyone get right now. Not a time at all for placing ADS on platforms using Coronavirus as a selling point.

she is shameless

Reactions: 3
I know, some of the comments we get on here are sooo funny.

Shameless woman..That thing Innov or something or other she says has stopped her wetting herself and she can now laugh without worrying....I DO NOT BELIEVE HER!!! Only the other week on LW it was very obvious she was wriggling about in the seat because she was laughing so much trying not to wet herself.
Then this week on Skype to her ma n da laughing so much and moving awkwardly in the chair..
She’s getting paid to tell lies..
and smell of old urine.....

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Mark will increase the membership fee now !:rolleyes: Whenever they do LIVES now they make sure they are in two parts.
Nadia will have income coming in from other things such as the podcasts, magazine articles, she does advertisement for the eczema cream and knickers...however, if this has all been paid upfront she's probably spent the money as she seems like a big shopaholic. I read that about 8 years ago Carol let slip that they received £600/£700 per show on Loose Women so they probably get 1k now.

Last edited:
Wow is that all? I assumed itd be more tbh 🤔 well marks not earning enough to cover em so the pressure to be youtube sensations will be on! Wonder if the subscription will be the first to be increased 🤑

I pay the 1.99 per month. I always watched the vlogs until I read this site. I have now started to change my thoughts on then.

Reactions: 9
Oh god the family members subs will start a gofundme now. :rolleyes: 😬

I wonder if Mark will increase the membership fee now !:rolleyes: Whenever they do LIVES now they make sure they are in two parts.
Nadia will have income coming in from other things such as the podcasts, magazine articles, she does advertisement for the eczema cream and knickers...however, if this has all been paid upfront she's probably spent the money as she seems like a big shopaholic. I read that about 8 years ago Carol let slip that they received £600/£700 per show on Loose Women so they probably get 1k now.
Is it a live show? That's seems very low compared to what This Morning presenters receive. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god the family members subs will start a gofundme now. :rolleyes: 😬

Is it a live show? That's seems very low compared to what This Morning presenters receive. :unsure:
Nadia Sawalha versus Holly Willoughby....Who d’you think deserves to be paid more 🤔

I find each item them put out infuriating now, very false
Yep...they’re vlogging far too much and struggle for descent content .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow is that all? I assumed itd be more tbh 🤔 well marks not earning enough to cover em so the pressure to be youtube sensations will be on! Wonder if the subscription will be the first to be increased 🤑
That laptop they use is well over a £1000 so he will want to claw some money back

Reactions: 6
I've not been watching them for a few days. I did honestly feel like they were making me more anxious. Thier content just feels like doom and gloom atm - and no Nadia, no amounts of sparks of joy from Bob who's fixing his tractor whilst self isolating is going to cheer me up 🙄 As if she cares about what's making people happy, if the subs aren't depressed or anxious then they ain't getting paid!

Jokes aside though, they are both self employed so must be a stressful time for them (as it is for all) I wouldn't wish hardship on anyone.

Reactions: 8
Nadia Sawalha versus Holly Willoughby....Who d’you think deserves to be paid more 🤔
I find HW to be a vacuous waste of space too so not sure how she can command such a high wage compared to LW presenters. It's all trite.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.