Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home time #16 5min in- anyone else notice Nadia saying ‘don’t giving away our bacterial wipes’ when Mark was offering Nanny Di one.
Nice Nadia. Nice. Totally looking after your elders there aren’t you.
Yes! And then she moaned when they dropped Di at the station saying she’s only got two used wipes to get home with!

Reactions: 5
D0DD630A-D346-4E54-BCF6-9A25689CF282.jpeg

Manky is biggin up there super fan🤮

The LW must be really unhygienic if they have people spraying anti bac on there seats when they get up🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
And the girls had friends coming over. I mean seriously, they are sitting there having a nervous break down about the possible spread of infection re Nadia's parents and then in the same breath talk about the girls having their friends coming over. Idiots. Oha nd the reason their parents came over was to film Teddy Talks....So that's ok then..."we won't worry about the virus as long as we can get footage but we will cry on camera all the other times and pretend we can't really see you....unless of course we need you for filming to supplement our greed".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I skimmed the live Nadia was doing in the car with Manky! She was having a hissy fit over people not staying in. There’s more germs in that car+ the added fix tit,dirty coffee cups etc etc. Who does she think she is dictating to people when she with a bunch of people at itv & they go to the park. She needs to shut her mouth & sort her own life out..which won’t happen any time soon🤐

Reactions: 8
You all need to check out her latest Inst post - full scale rant about the irresponsibility of the media in scaremongering and “feeding” on the CV. Now that is “Virtue Signalling” of the highest order considering their content! I am speechless....

They’ve deffo been looking on here

Home time #16 5min in- anyone else notice Nadia saying ‘don’t giving away our bacterial wipes’ when Mark was offering Nanny Di one.
Nice Nadia. Nice. Totally looking after your elders there aren’t you.
Unbelievable.....and shameful

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just went to have a look and clicked thought the rest of the crap and did I see correctly that she was in a restaurant with Kaye? They were the only ones in there. I also noticed she's gone back to having her makeup done by the makeup artists at Loose Women, after saying she wasn't going to because she was worried about catching the virus. Goodness me she is SO fully of shite that women. No woman her sister Julia said she's a liar who puts on the crocodile tears! So true!

Reactions: 10
Just went to have a look and clicked thought the rest of the crap and did I see correctly that she was in a restaurant with Kaye? They were the only ones in there. I also noticed she's gone back to having her makeup done by the makeup artists at Loose Women, after saying she wasn't going to because she was worried about catching the virus. Goodness me she is SO fully of shite that women. No woman her sister Julia said she's a liar who puts on the crocodile tears! So true!
I think she hopes people won’t notice that she’s doing the total opposite to what she’s preaching! She’s the biggest bullshitter 🙄

Reactions: 4
If she had an ounce of human kindness she would donate that peanut butter to the local food bank, greedy mare!!

Reactions: 10
Maybe somebody should comment later when she’s waffling about nothing that she was in a restaurant..when clearly in her rant she told people they shouldn’t be out in places..PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH

Do we dare watch the vlog Nadia get hysterical about her health😖

Last edited:
OMG!!! Yes - you are right! That was a professional make up job not her paint by numbers effort......
I think her mother finds her grating as well tbh.....

They are churning blogs out .....because folk are at home and they know there’s the potential for loads of views....dur! It’s only just dawned on me.....

Her mum put her in it in the vlog when she mentioned they had come round purely because Nadia wanted them for the Teddie Talks and Nadia quickly butt in with no we wanted to see you! I wonder if they give any of the share they make.from the vlogs to everyone they rope in.

That last insta post see she cashing in again with her paid partnership🤔

• Angry
Her mum put her in it in the vlog when she mentioned they had come round purely because Nadia wanted them for the Teddie Talks and Nadia quickly butt in with no we wanted to see you! I wonder if they give any of the share they make.from the vlogs to everyone they rope in.
thats terrible to do that to your parents

How can people be so silly going to the pub?! Nadia, how about how can you be so f'cking silly going to ITV and hang out a coffee shop today?! It's hardly of any vital importance that you're there for Loose Woman.. I'm sure with the number of vlogs you're churning out you could cope financially! They are the most hypocritical virtual signalling people I've ever seen. And don't even get me started on the creature that is Mark.. he is literally obessed with people being at the pub, jealous much, Marky?!

Reactions: 7
They are churning blogs out .....because folk are at home and they know there’s the potential for loads of views....dur! It’s only just dawned on me.....
And they are self employed so money will be tight for them now. But admitting this would give away the game 😏. Although I think people would have more respect for them if they were just honest

I'm really suprised they haven't jumped on the home schooling routine bandwagon, seeing as all the "influencers" think they are teachers all of a sudden 😉 Missed a trick there guys!

Last edited:
They did a Live tonight about Boris closing pubs n clubs. During it Nadia coughed a LOT.. Di who was online made a comment about Nadia’s cough concerned as she’s going to their house tomorrow...N reckoned her mouth was dry with talking....well let’s wait n see...
Also why the hell doesn't Mark tell Nadia to stop scratching her head and touching her face....ALL. THE. BLOODY. TIME.

Last edited:
They will do a LIVE about anything. Do they not have a life apart from the one in their kitchen? Their vlogs just don't cut it anymore and I find their LIVES boring now. I don't like sitting their listening to Mr-thinks-he-knows-it-all-Mark talking down to "viewers" and he gets so many facts WRONG! Their vlogs are always out of date and not wanting to sound horrible but Nadia looks so much like Ken Dodd (Google him😂) in the recent vlog. Mark really needs to wash his greasy hair too, he was sitting there running his hands through it and his hands at the end of it were greasy. Do they not think people will think all this when they are trying to dictate to us?

Also anyone noticed how much he keeps going on about his new documentary??? He has obviously been reading the comments here about "what does he actually do?!". We need more evidence of this documentary Mark.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.