Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Middle Age Minx?
Yeah I’ve been following JoGood from the start..she’s one of us “oldies” but has the fitness and body of a twenty year old..

I find HW to be a vacuous waste of space too so not sure how she can command such a high wage compared to LW presenters. It's all trite.
I’ve never noticed Holly scratch her head...that’ll do for me 😂

Reactions: 3
That laptop they use is well over a £1000 so he will want to claw some money back
It was £2000, they bought it at xmas....the subs will have covered that by now 😉

I pay the 1.99 per month. I always watched the vlogs until I read this site. I have now started to change my thoughts on then.
Hi 👋 ex member here, i just ended my monthly subscription recently...i found it sooo not worth the money! If they had any decency they would end the membership now imo, with whats going on you’d think they’d want to entertain ppl for free (like all the other entertainers are).....but its more than likely theyl raise the fee, gotta keep mark in a ‘job’ 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There tit Sunday show was public for a while yesterday so I skimmed through it. The format is still boring...it feels rushed and I don't understand what members are really getting any different. The quality is a little better but the memes section is boring, the book recommendation is dull and so is the newspaper section. Nadia does two dishes but Mark again wants all the limelight...she makes hummus and Mark insists on putting down the camera to face him so we can watch him do "the hummus dance" where he proceeds to jump around like a pratt. Mark then runs out of card memory while Nadia is frying off some mince. Then we have Teddy Talks via Skype which I didn't bother to listen to and I am sure they've uploaded the same talk to their main channel. I can't see how they can carry on with the commitment.

There tit Sunday show was public for a while yesterday so I skimmed through it. The format is still boring...it feels rushed and I don't understand what members are really getting any different. The quality is a little better but the memes section is boring, the book recommendation is dull and so is the newspaper section. Nadia does two dishes but Mark again wants all the limelight...she makes hummus and Mark insists on putting down the camera to face him so we can watch him do "the hummus dance" where he proceeds to jump around like a pratt. Mark then runs out of card memory while Nadia is frying off some mince. Then we have Teddy Talks via Skype which I didn't bother to listen to and I am sure they've uploaded the same talk to their main channel. I can't see how they can carry on with the commitment.
OMG it was available to the public AGAIN!!!!!! For the love of god!!!!!!

All this time she's been self isolating and she still hasn't done any sodding housework! If nothing else all this hysteria has given me the kick up the bum to have a damn good sort out, deep clean and tidy. AND compared to their tit tip my house was already a palace 😷

Reactions: 8
All this time she's been self isolating and she still hasn't done any sodding housework! If nothing else all this hysteria has given me the kick up the bum to have a damn good sort out, deep clean and tidy. AND compared to their tit tip my house was already a palace 😷
People like her never change. It’s who they are. In a recent Live vlog she was in her “dressing room” lying amongst her clothes on the floor. She didn’t have to vlog from that room she chose to. Her friend Lee from LW was on-line she said hello to him then said “look at my room Lee” So she has no shame or embarrassment she actually said she likes living like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Low down on 2nd to last HOW ARE YOU FEELING vid

1. Trying to get subscribers off the back of Joe Wicks 🙄 (who by the way is doing something incredibly positive and helpful for children and parents)

2. They only just realised that walking around thier house with thier mucky shoes that they've worn outside spreads germs 💡

3. Nadia's advice for parents who have suddenly had the responsibility of thier children's education on thier shoulders IS....wait for it...."let go, let God"

Someone give her a round of applause 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Right, I'm off to tell my kids their on thier own with this one and also cry into a pillow because as always I feel more anxious than I did before watching.

People like her never change. It’s who they are. In a recent Live vlog she was in her “dressing room” lying amongst her clothes on the floor. She didn’t have to vlog from that room she chose to. Her friend Lee from LW was on-line she said hello to him then said “look at my room Lee” So she has no shame or embarrassment she actually said she likes living like that.
Agreed, I'm absolutely not a domestic goddess but there's a line between hazardous and livable

Reactions: 5
Haven't looked at their content for days, I just had a look through to see what they've uploaded and it is a yawn fest...I totally zoned out when they started to try and cash in on the coronavirus. i just thought it was SO distasteful. People are dying and these two are trying to cash in. I just looked at Nadia's insta and see she is still plugging Maddie's songs and Mark's photos. Do they no realise how silly they look when uploading these photos? I hear they've been telling people to stay home but then Mark travels into London with Maddie to take photos? Am I totally missing something here? Anyway, I couldn't even watch the insta video because I honestly don't like Maddie's voice she sings exactly how she speaks.

Reactions: 13
Yeh theres a big push for maddies horrendous songs going on now, mentioned/plugged in past few vlogs, im guessing theyre hoping shes gunna be the cash cow 🤷‍♀️ Its embarrassing really.
Theyre also (distastefully) cashing in as much as poss on the virus, there's ads at every opportunity 🙄 whats going to happen with the sunday show i wonder? Shes not going to be able to get the ingredients for anything to cook.....altho i guess mamas spaghetti could be pulled out the bag (again)....are they going to go to the shop for the sunday papers? Thats not essential shopping is it 🤔

Reactions: 10
Yeh theres a big push for maddies horrendous songs going on now, mentioned/plugged in past few vlogs, im guessing theyre hoping shes gunna be the cash cow 🤷‍♀️ Its embarrassing really.
Theyre also (distastefully) cashing in as much as poss on the virus, there's ads at every opportunity 🙄 whats going to happen with the sunday show i wonder? Shes not going to be able to get the ingredients for anything to cook.....altho i guess mamas spaghetti could be pulled out the bag (again)....are they going to go to the shop for the sunday papers? Thats not essential shopping is it 🤔

did you hear on the latest one - they are going to look into government benefits for the self employed!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Probably trying to get a freebie from someone laying amongst the mess

She’s still after free fitted wardrobes........Mrs Hinty Hinton of Hintingshire!

fitted wardrobes won't help her - all this links back to her childhood - she is self seeking attention, probably routed in the jealousy of a new baby sister!

F86BC045-9BD4-4CED-9B1A-07071A52C3B0.jpeg

Doghouse media! & she’s worth 3.3 million so if the government give them benefits then there’s something seriously wrong..my sister works 60 hours a week in a hospital theatre in south east London is a single parent..rents a property is self employed because she works for an agency & gets no help at all..I’m sure m&n will get a mortgage holiday for a few months

Haven't looked at their content for days, I just had a look through to see what they've uploaded and it is a yawn fest...I totally zoned out when they started to try and cash in on the coronavirus. i just thought it was SO distasteful. People are dying and these two are trying to cash in. I just looked at Nadia's insta and see she is still plugging Maddie's songs and Mark's photos. Do they no realise how silly they look when uploading these photos? I hear they've been telling people to stay home but then Mark travels into London with Maddie to take photos? Am I totally missing something here? Anyway, I couldn't even watch the insta video because I honestly don't like Maddie's voice she sings exactly how she speaks.
Her voice is so boring she is NO Amy Winehouse

Last edited:
View attachment 99417
Doghouse media! & she’s worth 3.3 million so if the government give them benefits then there’s something seriously wrong..my sister works 60 hours a week in a hospital theatre in south east London is a single parent..rents a property is self employed because she works for an agency & gets no help at all..I’m sure m&n will get a mortgage holiday for a few months
She was in Big Brother in 2015 which is why that year shows £138000. Zero Cash in 2019 isn’t good. No way is she worth over 3 mill. The house I would hope is mortgage free. It isn’t in a great part of London so my guess it’s worth under I million.
She’s a spendthrift so reckon she has very little in personal savings.

Just skimmed the live from an hour ago..she’s cooking & she slides her hand down her top..hmmm nice🤢then she goes back to her cooking

• Sick
She was in Big Brother in 2015 which is why that year shows £138000. Zero Cash in 2019 isn’t good. No way is she worth over 3 mill. The house I would hope is mortgage free. It isn’t in a great part of London so my guess it’s worth under I million.

they are not earning any real money other than what she used to get paid on LS - MankyMan does the stock market but not sure he earns much from it
I think things are getting desperate for them - if you are practically begging for 1.99 a month from vulnerable people then by christ it must be tough -Mark go and earn some dosh for your fam - do the decent thing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s not a terrible part of London anymore. I lived near them 12 years ago and it’s certainly better now than it was then. Majority of us couldn’t afford a big house round there!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.