Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will do a LIVE about anything. Do they not have a life apart from the one in their kitchen? Their vlogs just don't cut it anymore and I find their LIVES boring now. I don't like sitting their listening to Mr-thinks-he-knows-it-all-Mark talking down to "viewers" and he gets so many facts WRONG! Their vlogs are always out of date and not wanting to sound horrible but Nadia looks so much like Ken Dodd (Google him😂) in the recent vlog. Mark really needs to wash his greasy hair too, he was sitting there running his hands through it and his hands at the end of it were greasy. Do they not think people will think all this when they are trying to dictate to us?

Also anyone noticed how much he keeps going on about his new documentary??? He has obviously been reading the comments here about "what does he actually do?!". We need more evidence of this documentary Mark.
You do know that’s an insult to Ken Dodd 🧹 “how tickled i am” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like they are playing up to the camera a lot about the Coronavirus. Personally I have been taking my advice and reading from the WHO website and as such, although I have felt worry at times I have tried to remain claim, especially for the sake of my kids. Mark and Nadia keep bleating on and on about social media being the place to get info because the media is sensationalising it all . I honesty feel it is the other way round actually - it feels as if they are trying to coerce people into only watching their channel. Jumping on a LIVE at every opportunity or news update is ridiculous, they need to start thinking about what they're doing to their kids.

I had to stop watching them entirely...no skimming through etc. They were become too hysterical and they say one thing but change like the wind. Mark's info last week was also always out of date and actually sometimes incorrect which I found annoying especially when some of the comments were saying they were only watching them as their only source of information. I noticed Nadia kept on suggesting watch alongs, I am sure they are desperate to get a slot on Celeb GoggleBox

Reactions: 6
I had to stop watching them entirely...no skimming through etc. They were become too hysterical and they say one thing but change like the wind. Mark's info last week was also always out of date and actually sometimes incorrect which I found annoying especially when some of the comments were saying they were only watching them as their only source of information. I noticed Nadia kept on suggesting watch alongs, I am sure they are desperate to get a slot on Celeb GoggleBox
Imagine them on gogglebox..the complaints from the nation would roll in about her head scratching and his face pulling 🤪💆🏽‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 4
Me too, I can’t watch them at all. They’re desperation for attention and an income doing this gives me nausea.

Reactions: 5

they are desperate fpr gogglebox - i remember her saying sometime ago ' i dont knw why we arent chosen for GG'

It seems most of us have had our fill of M&N. We can’t stomach to even watch them any longer mostly because of their greed jumping on the coronavirus bandwagon. Ironically they’ve created their very own version of coronavirus...something none of us want because it makes us sick.

See maddie is out in London😖obviously takes a lot of notice of her parents having a go at people to stay in

Reactions: 7
I’ve not looked at anything of theirs at all today and am feeling better all ready!

Reactions: 6
I’ve not looked at anything of theirs at all today and am feeling better all ready!
I only saw the insta post as it started after something else.. I will just say they’ve discovered Facebook live & that people can leave comments when there live😴he was being a dick as normal.

Reactions: 2
See maddie is out in London😖obviously takes a lot of notice of her parents having a go at people to stay in
Just came here to say the exact same!! Considering Nadia is so concerned about seeing her parents surely she would be informing the girls to stay in? They have been told that this virus stays in the air for hours so sitting across the room won't do much good when Maddie brings it back home!!

Just came here to say the exact same!! Considering Nadia is so concerned about seeing her parents surely she would be informing the girls to stay in? They have been told that this virus stays in the air for hours so sitting across the room won't do much good when Maddie brings it back home!!

exactly, so risky - this time next week this country will be in a serious crisis. its happenign in france now & we are next

I only saw the insta post as it started after something else.. I will just say they’ve discovered Facebook live & that people can leave comments when there live😴he was being a dick as normal.
Well that will be an experience for them because facebook commenting is very different from youtube, they will end up on people's facebook feed of those who do not like them.

Reactions: 2
He has such a superiority attitude... he was taking journalistic shots of London... who the hell for? He talks out of his ass so much.

Reactions: 10
He has such a superiority attitude... he was taking journalistic shots of London... who the hell for? He talks out of his ass so much.

OH he thinks he is somesort of roving reporter now!
Its so quiet on here lately,dont think any of us are watching their stupid vlogs now ! I miss the banter though!

• Heart
I've been watching artists perform LIVE little concerts/singing online via facebook. They really uplift the mood (unlike Mark/Nadia) And none of them are advertising anything or mentioning any new music they have out. They are doing it because they are self isolating and know that most people are too. I don't follow Nadia on insta but I noticed this morning that she has used self isolating as and AD for bladder weakness, I mean how low can anyone get right now. Not a time at all for placing ADS on platforms using Coronavirus as a selling point.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.