Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but we all know where he lives.
I think he said the police will be knocking on doors, which is even more hilarious, like the police have nothing better to do than go hunting out people who have upset manky and nitty Lydia. Manky needs to get off his fat arse and get a life, saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How utterly ridiculous to claim he or the police will be physically knocking on random peoples doors and having a talk. Do you even hear what you are saying like ?? Free speech and opinions are not illegal . You can’t even interact with humans or hold down a job so how on earth would you speak to thousands of ‘trolls’ on their own properties and have a ‘talk’. Your a sad man. And yes IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are protected by data protection, gossip is not illegal you absolute tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE="kais93, post: 4272731, member: 104558"

Remember when Mark said he knows our real names and addresses from YouTube and is going to hunt us all down? Anyone else still waiting?
1. That comes across as a threat! Idiot he isn't remotely scary. I would laugh at him if he turned up at my door. Most of the people watching them are women so that is who he is threatening. But of course he crosses the road as he is sensitive to women feeling threatened.

2. I am no expert but I am pretty sure it us against data protection laws for YouTube to pass on personal information. I am pretty sure this is a lie.

I can't take him seriously he is full of nonsense.
[/QUOTE]

I'd hold my nose and congratulate him on finally getting a paper round.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just watched the "better days are coming" cip and Lydia seriously looks like a witch clapping like that. Her fake, evil smile really shows her true self.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Lucky for me, detective Agatha Nitty is unable to count past 6 so she's got no hope of tracing my double-digit house number.
take no notice of them they are full of tit

I'm still waiting for this documentary.

View attachment 484120
all they will have is people YT account names
they cant mention anyone without permission & they cant access any ones details if they do they are breaking the law
& even if they could they are to idle to do anything about anything
and if he attempts anything we report him

What is fabswingers.com ??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 484236
thats hilarious! bet shes been contacted by swingers sites & shes looking into joining some to put a bit of spice in their lives, so they can round round to other peoples home for a bit of you know what as she cant take him to a hotel at the moment
and dont forget SHE said on LW that they book into hotels for afternoon delight as they cant do it at home because of the girls being home
Typical they put eerything out there all thier bits and bobs and personal life, then moan and become threratening when people discuss it, dont put it out there then!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Going back to a conversation we were having a couple of days ago, about how Mark gets angry about the thumbs down before a live has even started - a bit of proof here that people also thumb up before it’s started.
Surely it works both ways... if you aren’t allowed to 👎🏼 before you’ve watched it, how come it’s ok to 👍🏼?
CFDF8129-BD95-48C9-A513-9A452B6EB10A.jpeg
You can’t have it both ways Marky boy!

Reactions: 15
1. That comes across as a threat! Idiot he isn't remotely scary. I would laugh at him if he turned up at my door. Most of the people watching them are women so that is who he is threatening. But of course he crosses the road as he is sensitive to women feeling threatened.

2. I am no expert but I am pretty sure it us against data protection laws for YouTube to pass on personal information. I am pretty sure this is a lie.

I can't take him seriously he is full of nonsense.
I'd hold my nose and congratulate him on finally getting a paper round.
[/QUOTE]
unless you have made direct contact with them via email or a letter that contains your personal details etc they wont be able to find out any details about anyone, they are as usual, talking tit

Reactions: 13
thats hilarious! bet shes been contacted by swingers sites & shes looking into joining some to put a bit of spice in their lives, so they can round round to other peoples home for a bit of you know what as she cant take him to a hotel at the moment
and dont forget SHE said on LW that they book into hotels for afternoon delight as they cant do it at home because of the girls being home
Typical they put eerything out there all thier bits and bobs and personal life, then moan and become threratening when people discuss it, dont put it out there then!!
No judgment, but that was a screenshot from a Tattle user’s browser/device, not Lydia’s....🤣😉🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lolololololol. no judgement either way. at least we are now clear that it was not nadia's browsing history...... I"m sure it was an unwanted pop-up window anyway ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he said the police will be knocking on doors, which is even more hilarious, like the police have nothing better to do than go hunting out people who have upset manky and nitty Lydia. Manky needs to get off his fat arse and get a life, saddo.
Well if the police come to my house it will be because I said Di's 70th birthday cake looked poor for such a big milestone, I got blocked immediately....Will they be ramming my door in ...nobs, I would like to report them for threatening behaviour

Well if the police come to my house it will be because I said Di's 70th birthday cake looked poor for such a big milestone, I got blocked immediately....Will they be ramming my door in ...nobs, I would like to report them for threatening behaviour
I also think they are setting themselves up for repurCUSHIONS with their threats, a lot more people know where they live, but they are too dumb to think of that

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
:coffee: Coffee Moaning on Tuesday. Europe's Jab Envy, Inappropriate message from Everard cop, Plain Clothes solutions?! Why do I get the sneaky feeling that this live is going to be another downer.

Oh crap. Mark is here and no Nads. He said she is well but she had a bad night and is recuperating. (Yeah right, she is bunking off.) Finger man has made its appearence. 🖕 Why are Nad's flowers just sitting in a vase on the floor? That is an accident waiting to happen. 😯 Nads sends her apologies. Whatever. They are moving Mark from being a twit in the kitchen to tomorrow night. His words not mine. Lisa had her jab the same time as Nads. Talk about the EU banning the AZ jab. Mark had a moment last night. Thinking about celebrating with people coming out of lockdown. (I thought he wasn't one for going out?) Apparently the dogs wandering around when they feel someone is not well. Nads didn't snore last night. Mark got Nads to do press ups. He said they were pretty pathetic. Sue says it will be nice to see friends in the garden. "Was it buffering?" Social anxiety, plug for COAMP. FOMO, social circles, blah, blah. Talks about buying Maddie her first pint.

Prince Philip is out of the bin. :m "That man is made of titanium." Someone asks if he is dead. "No. Not if he is the walking dead." He has a massive mug of coffee does Mark. Talk about Philip rolling his car, the stent, etc. "He will be a centurian in June." Mark does a crap impression of the The Queen. 😐 According to Mark, he says the RF put their longevity down to their homeopaths. Really. Mark says he is looking forward to being 99. :rolleyes: "Yes, he's Greek, she's German." (I think you will find the Queen was born in England, making her English. Imagine if someone said that about a POC, he would be all over your arse about it. Twerp.) Vanessa sleep tight. Mark suggests an Ovaltine. HTSM topic talked about. Talking about skin the game. (Woo, you're so cool.) Talk about men not worring about getting drunk like women do.

Jeremy Clarkson bitching about the BBC being banal, surface, superficial. Mark concurs. Courtney had the live on pause. 🤣 Chat about the inappropriate message the cop sent from the Everard crime scene. Mark tells Lee about Phil being the Terminator. (Focus!) Back to the message/graphic joke. "As chilling of an example of what women are faced with when dealing the police." A woman was flashed after the vigil and a male cop didn't take it seriously. They then sent WPC round to take her info. (Why bother, just send female cops to begin with.) Mark talks about cops sending photos of bodies. (Nurses have pulled this stunt too.) Mark pontificating about what they do at the recruitment stage, do they have any psychological testing. Someone mentions their dad is a policeman and it is hard for the good ones. "It confounds my brain." Dawn was flashed by a drunk guy, the cops let him off because he had just broken up with his gf. (What?)

Talk about plain clothes officers in pubs and clubs. Mark tells us there needs to be education and the police need to be re-educated. Mark got into a fight with a guy who was hitting his girlfriend, talk about men in groups being intimidating. (I hate when those yoof are blocking the damn sidewalk, chatting about nothing I'M WALKING HERE! :mad:) Someone mentioned it has been exactly a year since the first Coveed Moaning. Sarah talks about pepper spray and tasers. :love::p Maddie had some guy creeping on her and she couldn't find her voice. (you have to practice it.) Someone mentions the demo on Westminster Bridge, they would be terrified if their car was blocked. Mark said it was a bunch of women so he wouldn't have been that terrified. (Oh really. What if they were all on their period or menopausal? Gawd he talks a big game. :rolleyes:)

Supply surge means more adults will get the jab in the UK. Talk about the EU and blood clots. (Someone mentioned on the news that you can get a blood clot flying, but that doesn't stop people from travelling.) Mark wants to know if the other manufacturers are fanning the flames. RM Jams asks if they are being salty. 🤭 "Everyone heads towards death." "It's self-fufilling garbage think." 😒 17 million jabs 40 blood clots. Nads reports from her bed. Mark asks if she wants a cup of tea. Nads makes an appearance, hair wet, leopard spot dressing gown. There goes Chi Chi 🐶. HIT THE THUMBS UP ICON FOR HER. Nads says she feels rotten but relieved. She goes to make herself a cup of tea. Welcome Catherine. Thank you to Laura for her card.

GUYS STAY SAFE, MARK IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER NADS, CHRISTINE HAD HER BABY, GROUP HUG. COOK ALONG TOMORROW, VLOG LATER TODAY, PC WAYNE COUSINS TO STAND TRIAL IN OCTOBER. POST ABOUT THE CREEP COP TO KEEP IT IN THE MEDIA. STAY SAFE, LOOK AFTER YOUR LOVED ONES, BYYYYYYYYYYE. Going to waddle my arse outside for a walk. Later All! 🐧

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He said she is well but she had a bad night and is recuperating. (Yeah right, she is bunking off.)
He also basically says it's because of her jab, and they're moving their live 'show' until tomorrow because she feels ill. I've not had my vaccine, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen anyone be that ill from it that they can't work. I've heard of some very light flu-like symptoms, but I'm not seeing people off work because of it.

Am I going insane or is she being a bit of a drama queen? It feels like she decided she was going to milk it as soon as she moved the vaccine in case she's 'too ill' to work.

Reactions: 13
She was never going to just go and get the jab without all the drama. I wonder how many days this will go on for and how long she is going to be talking about it, probably until the 2nd dose is due then she'll do it all over again. Attention seeking idiot.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.