Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never going to just go and get the jab without all the drama. I wonder how many days this will go on for and how long she is going to be talking about it, probably until the 2nd dose is due then she'll do it all over again. Attention seeking idiot.
She needs a WHOLE DAY in bed because of a minor vaccine.

1615908866563.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He also basically says it's because of her jab, and they're moving their live 'show' until tomorrow because she feels ill. I've not had my vaccine, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen anyone be that ill from it that they can't work. I've heard of some very light flu-like symptoms, but I'm not seeing people off work because of it.

Am I going insane or is she being a bit of a drama queen? It feels like she decided she was going to milk it as soon as she moved the vaccine in case she's 'too ill' to work.
She is a drama queen - we had ours a few weeks ago (no 2 on Thursday) and no reaction whatsoever. I don't know anybody who has had anything more that than a bit of an achy arm for a couple of hours. Our local face book page had a conversation about it and everyone said the same, nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is a drama queen - we had ours a few weeks ago (no 2 on Thursday) and no reaction whatsoever. I don't know anybody who has had anything more that than a bit of an achy arm for a couple of hours. Our local face book page had a conversation about it and everyone said the same, nothing.
As you’re all probably aware... she’s in bed as she’s been feeling rough after her vaccination.
Sorry but-
Uncanny...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I knew she'd be a drama queen, she has read up on the possible side affects that she HAD to have at least 1.
I had my jab 10 days ago, slight chills, gone within 2hrs. Hubby had his 3 days ago....nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No Loose Women this week due to Cheltenham Horse Racing.......... expect drama and being too ill all week long then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had my vaccine this morning .......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I had my vaccine last Wednesday and thursday and friday I felt really poorly but they did say that might happen due to my health condition and low immune system

No Loose Women this week due to Cheltenham Horse Racing.......... expect drama and being too ill all week long then :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She said she had taken week off, didnt mention it was because of horse racing

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I knew she'd be a drama queen, she has read up on the possible side affects that she HAD to have at least 1.
I had my jab 10 days ago, slight chills, gone within 2hrs. Hubby had his 3 days ago....nothing
I had an achey arm for 2 days and nothing else but I had the pfizer

Reactions: 9
The woman is such a drama queen and probably milking it. My husband, parents and mother in law have all had the vaccine and the only one who felt slightly achey the day after was my husband but not enough for him to have to stay in bed.

Reactions: 9
So Manky said he worked for years for the BBC. Then he went on to say that they are crap. I suppose that rules out his CV for the BBC like as if he could afford to be choosy!

Of course she was going to be a drama queen about it. It is possible to have bad side effects though. My husband is a Type 1 diabetic and had a strong reaction to his last week - proper flu symptoms that meant he genuinely couldn’t lift his head off the pillow for 24 hours. But that’s more than being ‘a bit achy and tired’. I expect she’s had a nice day scrolling through the Gram and watching Real Housewives 🙄

Reactions: 11
Of course she was going to be a drama queen about it. It is possible to have bad side effects though. My husband is a Type 1 diabetic and had a strong reaction to his last week - proper flu symptoms that meant he genuinely couldn’t lift his head off the pillow for 24 hours. But that’s more than being ‘a bit achy and tired’. I expect she’s had a nice day scrolling through the Gram and watching Real Housewives 🙄
Side effects I understand from people with real underlying reasons but what does she have? Idleitis - A condition affecting movement and the will to do work, normally found in humans. The most common symptom of the condition is couch potato like behaviour, ie. the sufferer cannot be bothered to get off their arse and do anything other than sit around and watch TV. (see also lazy)

• Haha
When I had my vaccination I felt really tired a couple of hours later and next day felt like I had flu, the day after that I started to feel better

Reactions: 10
So Manky said he worked for years for the BBC. Then he went on to say that they are crap. I suppose that rules out his CV for the BBC like as if he could afford to be choosy!
he worked for BBC bristol but she mentioned years ago in a kaye vlog that he was often off sick because of hangovers - they probably justlet him go and didnt hire him again, as most people who work for the beeb are self employed & the invoice their fees, so he probably didnt last long,

Reactions: 14
So, Diane has had a fall because of the untidiness of her flat. Those two women should have done her flat instead of Lydia's floodrobe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Nadia's actually done something really nice and posted a video on instagram warning people of the dangers of reckless games on railway tracks. It's nice that, out of the goodness of her heart, she's donated some space for those who have lost their lives and to, hopefully, prevent even one further life being needlessly lost.

Oh wait, nevermind, she's only posting it because she was paid to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.