Nadia Sawalha #30 Cushion-gate, raw meat plates, while Mark shows "trolls" hate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hopscotch for the title suggestion. It had to be shortened, so I left the main bits in. It's my first time doing this, so be gentle. 😉

To review: Same old nonsense, lack of hygiene, home is a tip, blowing smoke up each other's arse, our twosome get excited over nailing subs, I mean trolls and Nanny Di gets into a tangle with her fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You've all pretty much covered the troll hunting glee gate in your inimitable style but I am stumped as to wonder why a couple of allegedly adults think that it's ok for them to set up a channel and spend every morning giving their critical views on current affairs, health, celebrities and mental health. This usually consists of scaremongering, false information,mixed messages,lies and slagging people off or lovebombing people they think are trendy. Mixed into this is usually ..subliminal adverts, meaningless statements about be kind, "re-educate... the police,men, unconscious racists", scaring the subs re covid,vaccines,safety, blah blah blah.
Now thanks to his blocking,muting he now has a platform of mainly adoring subs who hang onto their every word.
What I can't understand is how he thinks they can do all that but when us unbrainwashed onlookers turn the spotlight on "their channel" and show them up for frauds they think they can call us haters,trolls and threaten us. Meanwhile they sit there and critically review films, mock Kimk and show themselves up to be anything but kind. He's no champion of women, past or present. He treats all of them except for partner in crime M♥♥die, with a lack of respect that I find disgusting to see.
Sorry for the epic but re mothers day, why did HE buy Lyds flowers while the girls wallowed in bed. Never seen any of the family put themselves out for each other. Sickly posts on SM are easy and meaningless, getting up making breakfast cleaning up takes effort.
Well done @chipmunk for reporting, thanks @Bitterntwisted,@Hopscotch for new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched the Hometime and can see just one comment pointing out what a cold hearted witch Grabia is - she barely even looked up when Nanny Di came back visibly shaken and injured 😡

So Nadia is making a special effort for Lisa’s birthday with thoughtful gifts. Shame she didn’t bother at all for Di’s 70th. A few bits of crap from the corner shop and a toilet roll monstrosity from Dina (she must have been taking the piss?) was enough for her. It was interesting though that Lisa said anyone who knows Nadia knows she never remembers anyone’s birthday so she was amazed she’d remembered this time...

And then Mark, the poor deluded man, tells Nadia that he embraces the 12 steps every day of his life 🤥 As someone who’s familiar with the 12 steps I can tell you that he doesn’t -he wouldn’t be filled with so much hate and resentment if he was. So he’s telling me he takes a moral inventory everyday of his wrongdoings, admits them to another person, makes amends to all persons he’s harmed, looks at his character defects and asks for them to be removed, practices the principles in all his affairs? We know that many times they’ve both broken the traditions that are vital to the longevity and protection of the program. I wish they’d shut up about it - the idiots don’t seem to realise they’re doing more harm than good 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
A lot of the subs expressing concern for "Nanny Di" start by saying "said without judgement but.." "not being rude but.." "no offence but.." and if someone does comment they are jumped on . Well done King Knob for creating a cult of fear.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the new thread, great title too 👍😊

That flat needs more than a declutter! It needs bloody emptying and fumigating! Its an absolute deathtrap! Way too much effort for manky man tho, he doesnt have the time, far too busy with all the editing, troll hunting and wanking in his toy cupboard to help his elderly mother! Shes a burden anyway, said so his self, so he doesnt give a monkeys anyways, her only worth is the attention/views she gets thru the vlogs for them 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just been to do the (n)and she has a rubber mask on like the mock up of her on the last thread so someone has been reading here recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Coffee Boring
Mark turning down exec producer job at ITV and Nadia turning down The One Show
See Nadia in One Show Pilot date 2006

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's laughable the way he goes on about trolls, he thinks nothing of being vile about other people. Remember when he had a go at Mary Berry saying she goes to swingers parties......Dame Mary Berry a national treasure and lowlife manky Adderley trashed her on YT and he sits there every day sticking his grubby little finger up at anyone who dares criticise him. The police need to knock on his bloody door!

Reactions: 21
I watched the beginning of CM today and she’s wittering on about her vaccine. She says she turned up to her appointment a week early and filmed the whole thing - so no care for the people that had booked their appointment and turned up at the right time. She just swans in and pushes her way to the front as always 🙄

Coffee Boring
Mark turning down exec producer job at ITV and Nadia turning down The One Show
See Nadia in One Show Pilot date 2006
What an awful nasally voice she has and she’s sat there with her legs apart like a Les Dawson character

I just had to quote this line from Mark this morning explaining why he’d turned down a top executive TV job, ‘I just couldn’t sit there pontificating like an idiot’!!!
Shall we just let that one settle for a moment ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you to @Hopscotch for great title and @bitterntwisted for starting the the thread.

Can't believe how much has been written already 😂

I've received this from Mind:

In order to check the legitimacy of the business claims and Nadia's own messaging in more detail, could you please send me any screenshots or examples of the wording stating that 100% of the profits from the sales of the 'Stop the Stinking Thinking' top are shown? I will then be able to cross reference with our corporate partnership team and Celeb and Media team who may know more about this but I can confirm that Nadia Sawalha is not an official Mind ambassador. I am unable to find any reference of Luxcess and Nadia's claims to support Mind so this information would be really helpful to investigate this further.

Once again we value your contact and bringing this to our attention so that we can make sure every supporter and business affiliating with Mind is doing so legally and representing our charities messaging in the correct way. Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

So will get straight on to providing that screen shot form her Insta, let's see what happens from there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I watched the beginning of CM today and she’s wittering on about her vaccine. She says she turned up to her appointment a week early and filmed the whole thing - so no care for the people that had booked their appointment and turned up at the right time. She just swans in and pushes her way to the front as always 🙄
Both Nadia and Mark should be ashamed of themselves. Such disgusting entitled behaviour, selfish twats both of them.

disgusting behaviour No 1:
Nadia realises that she won't be on LW this week (cancelled because of Cheltenham Horse Racing) and effing "pretends" to turn up a week early for her vaccination appointment. How dare she do that! I wish they had told her to go home as it WASN'T HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!! And what a coincidence Lisa is having hers at just the same time!!!!!!! Oh didums couldn't even face a vaccination without having a camera there and her buddy to hold her hand!
Disgusting behaviour N02.
How dare he allow his mum to travel alone from their house, go to her house, FALL OVER and then travel again with a serious INJURY and then take her back to her house the same day still bleeding!
If it had been Nadia's mum or dad they would have been taken to hospital by helicopter! She really hates Diane. I think they both do. If Manky had a sibling he wouldn't be getting away with how badly he treats his mum!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you to @Hopscotch for great title and @bitterntwisted for starting the the thread.

Can't believe how much has been written already 😂

I've received this from Mind:

In order to check the legitimacy of the business claims and Nadia's own messaging in more detail, could you please send me any screenshots or examples of the wording stating that 100% of the profits from the sales of the 'Stop the Stinking Thinking' top are shown? I will then be able to cross reference with our corporate partnership team and Celeb and Media team who may know more about this but I can confirm that Nadia Sawalha is not an official Mind ambassador. I am unable to find any reference of Luxcess and Nadia's claims to support Mind so this information would be really helpful to investigate this further.

Once again we value your contact and bringing this to our attention so that we can make sure every supporter and business affiliating with Mind is doing so legally and representing our charities messaging in the correct way. Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

So will get straight on to providing that screen shot form her Insta, let's see what happens from there.
Here is a screen shot as well as a link to her longer video promotion of the T-shirt:

5F8CB8E4-C58D-4927-958A-8DD3FB4F18B0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.