Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia and Moodie will really regret all these naked and semi-naked photos. They will be around for a very, very, very long time, this is the internet after all. Even if Moodie deletes the film of her and her boyfriend naked in bed, it will still be there for future boyfriends, future employers, future music people, future in-laws (can you imagine) to find. Nadia’s photos will haunt her for the rest of her life too. Can you imagine when she is in her 70s or 80s and people will stll be finding that horrendous naked photo of her holding the butter 😱😱😱😱😱 Neither Moodie or Nasty will be taken seriously by future employers and boyfriends. Infact if they are intelligent they will run in the opposite direction screeming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
i do find the fact they let their (just)18 year old daughter sleep with her boyfriend, even in Cornwall, M said twice, oh M & P can have that double bed, Im not being a prude and am very open minded to these sorts of things but I do think just 18 is a bit to young to be blatantly having sex in your parents home and particularly in a holiday rental where there were 2 other 13 yr old girls and a granny. Its likely that M will have othr b/f's in the future, will she be allowed to bring them back and sleep with them, its something i wouldnt allow, they could have had seperate beds and snook in with each other pn thr quiet, but as parents they should have put down clean bundaries to respect the 2 young girls &the granny. At 18 there was no way I would have openly slept with any boy in my parents house, i would not have been comfortable with that at all, also it just wouldnt have been allowed! :eek:
You know Nadia announced proudly this is Maddie and Patrick’s room .
Maddie may not even know about this invasion of privacy. I’m sure she doesn’t watch everything they produce .......Or maybe the girls found out while watching the Cornwall vlogs, that their privacy was broken ....
1. M&P’s bed arrangements
2. Kiki’s friends face all over the vlog
No wonder they are both in tears over the parents untrustworthy filming and editing behind there backs. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You know Nadia announced proudly this is Maddie and Patrick’s room .
Maddie may not even know about this invasion of privacy. I’m sure she doesn’t watch everything they produce .......Or maybe the girls found out while watching the Cornwall vlogs, that their privacy was broken ....
1. M&P’s bed arrangements
2. Kiki’s friends face all over the vlog
No wonder they are both in tears over the parents untrustworthy filming and editing behind there backs. 😕
Yes thats a good point.
It seems as if mark and nadia view their daughters as extensions of themselves and whats good for the goose is good for the gander?
So because they were both sexually active from a young age they seem to think this is the norm and to be expected?
What they forget though is at least they had some privacy and that just because they have a chronic need or desire to over share it doesn't mean that their daughters feel the same?

Reactions: 21
I read somewhere the other day that at LW they get in early, discuss the day’s topics and then Nadia apparently telephones her daughters just before going on air to ask them if what she would like to say is 👌 with Kiki and Moodie. If they don’t like what she wants to say, or don’t give their permission, she changes it? As if! So many effing lies. We all know she does not respect her daughters privacy or wishes.
This is The Good Housekeeping article from Jan 2019 (2 years ago) where they discuss 9 behind the LW show secrets. Nadia Is number 3🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I read somewhere the other day that at LW they get in early, discuss the day’s topics and then Nadia apparently telephones her daughters just before going on air to ask them if what she would like to say is 👌 with Kiki and Moodie. If they don’t like what she wants to say, she changes it? So many effing lies. She does not respect her daughters privacy or wishes.
This is The Good Housekeeping article from Jan 2019 where they discuss 9 behind the show secrets. Nadia Is number 3🙄
Yes nadia is the queen of justification isn't she? Any excuse is welcomed?

Reactions: 9
Nadia and Moodie will really regret all these naked and semi-naked photos. They will be around for a very, very, very long time, this is the internet after all. Even if Moodie deletes the film of her and her boyfriend naked in bed, it will still be there for future boyfriends, future employers, future music people, future in-laws (can you imagine) to find. Nadia’s photos will haunt her for the rest of her life too. Can you imagine when she is in her 70s or 80s and people will stll be finding that horrendous naked photo of her holding the butter 😱😱😱😱😱 Neither Moodie or Nasty will be taken seriously by future employers and boyfriends. Infact if they are intelligent they will run in the opposite direction screeming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think Miserable Maddie is being more reckless than Nadia.

Nadia's (somehow) got a career. Whenever she takes her kit off, she gets tons of clicks, press coverage... and therefore more money. It's a tried and tested formula, and her naked snaps get immeasurably more engagement than any of her others. In a way, she's not actually being stupid - it's just sad that we live in a world where acting like that is profitable.

She's got her kit off, she's still employed, she's making money, win win win for her!

For Miserable Maddie, who (to put it lightly) doesn't have a career in sight just yet, these could really come back to haunt/embarrass her and potentially stand in the way of future opportunities. With the lack of GCSEs on top of that, she'll certainly have an interesting job hunt.

All any prospective employer (even for a "creative" role) has to do is google her name and they'll see pictures of drinking, pictures of her urinating, many pictures of her giving the middle finger, rolling around with her boyfriend naked in bed... You have to look at the parents, I do feel quite bad for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes good points chipmunk probably her parents are tired of the drama and maybe feel that if they make any criticisms it will just fall on deaf ears?
She is after all an adult!! Even though she does not act like one!
Its up to her and it seems to be her way or the highway?
I'm sure that betty did everything she could to instill some discipline or boundries into nadia (especially around food?) but nadia just turns any form of restraint against people from what i have seen?
For example being defiant and having the attitude of well your not going to stop me i'll do what i like?
I have read in the dm for example some people saying that nadia has brought shame on the sawalha family especially her father?
(i think that must have been written by either a family member or someone close).
I don't think nadim can win either though he is obviously a devoted family man and loves his daughters and has done his best what else can he do?
If she is nearly sixty and still does not listen to anyone then that is actually disturbing?
What makes her think that she knows what is best or is doing the right thing?
Why because the media says so and she gets her face and body out there for all to see?
Is that really what matters to her attention (a lot of it negative?) from strangers?
Not her familys feelings god how sad that is really twisted?
I could not imagine being like that?
What else can you say you cannot win with this person only lose?
Indeed Misbehaving, and how embarrassing given the Arab side of the family, as we know, SM is worldwide, it would bring a lot of shame to their extended family who live in the Middle East.

Julia said in her younger years she was offered roles which required nudity and she always turned them down out of respect to her family, and probably Nitty did the same, otherwise surely she would have got her bits out years ago??!!

I wonder why now, she thinks it would not bring deep shame? Her father's family still live ( I can't remember which country,) but we know that part of the world are extremely modest regarding their bodies, especially women!

It must be absolutely devastating and embarrassing for any Sawalha in that part of the world to be associated with a relative who strips, shows her pants every day at work, talks about spreading butter on her noo-noo and shares it with the world. Goodness, the more I think about it the more dreadful the ramifications become.

Strange isn't it? Here, she is hailed for so called body fat confidence, posing nude etc, yet in her father's home country she would most likely be spat at in the street for it.

Julia was very proud in Who Do you Think You Are about both sides of her culture, but she doesn't bang on about it all the time. Maybe that's what she meant in her Tweet about destroying family 🤔. That just shows you how little Nitty cares for her culture.
Looking at Dina and Julia's INSTA accounts.. it's like Nitty comes from a different planet compared to those two. Nitty must be in knots about Dina's plant based recipes😆

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In the podcast Mark ‘almost feels guilty as a parent’ He should hang his head in shame! So should Nadia. They are nothing but attention seeking whores. Put your phone down. Stop pontificating for likes and money. Stop interacting with your subs and start interacting properly with your daughters. No wonder the girls are in a dark place, they can’t even walk into their own kitchen without hearing these two saddos banging on about COVID, their own mental health, body awareness and alcoholism to name a few topics they never stop talking about. Then Nadia is prancing around in her underwear pretending to be Kim Kardashian ( which she has to practice for hours to lip sync by the way ) That’s when she’s not shouting and throwing herself on the floor like a toddler. Mark is in his grotty man cave wittering on about his ‘ments’. He messages Maddie on Instagram to tell her he’s always there for her if she wants to talk! Why not just talk to her. Does everything have to be so public. The house is filthy and completely disorganised. Unhealthy food is dished up but no one sits at the table to eat together . Well let’s be honest the table is usually full if crap. Can you imagine two young girls having to live like that. No escape for them. They don’t even usually go to school to escape and have an outside influence. Is it any wonder they feel anxious? Wake up and smell the coffee Sadderlys you are causing all this anxiety and depression for your girls. All because you seek the adoration from strangers on the internet. You really should be ashamed.
Well put. You’ve summed them up perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They trying to be extremely woke liberal parents . They just look like twats constantly. Those girls are so spoiled and maddie can’t even hide her strained relationship with nitty on Instagram hence always replies to mank and the constant bitchy looks to nitty on camera . She reminds me of the class bully she certainly fits the mold perfectly . The irony of this family ..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just read her article re her girls in the Daily Mail. Junk food and movies really? I like Kiki but not a particular fan of Maddy. She would do better not to tell the world both her Daughters seeing a Councellor and how they are suffering and let them have some privacy. I can't really see their Councellor being happy about Nitty putting all this out there.
I agree with you and yes Kiki seems a nice girl unlike Maddie who in my opinion comes across as a disrespectful brat with attitude. The way she talks to her parents and her nana is disgusting. They let her away with whatever she wants. Terrible role models as parents.
kiki has grown up way too much this past year. Was like a little girl in 2019 and now looks and dresses like an 18 year old which i find very sad as i think shes only 13.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They’re telling their subscribers to go to Amazon and click ‘Helpful’ on the positive reviews of their book... They’re not saying click Helpful if you found the review Helpful, just click Helpful to ‘combat the trolls’.

That can’t be right!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
To be honest, I would’ve thought that Saira and Nadia got along. They’re both loud and opinionated.
From what i've heard they did get along in the beginning and then we don't really know what happened arguments on air or backstage/management conflict maybe saira wasn't in the itv clique and maybe nadia is?
I suspect its all going to come out sooner or later?
Should be interesting?

They’re telling their subscribers to go to Amazon and click ‘Helpful’ on the positive reviews of their book... They’re not saying click Helpful if you found the review Helpful, just click Helpful to ‘combat the trolls’.

That can’t be right!
They are pathetic really combat the trolls i think that is both a delusion and obsession of theirs?
Really they should just grow up and attend to more serious matters like look after their daughters?

Reactions: 18
From what i've heard they did get along in the beginning and then we don't really know what happened arguments on air or backstage/management conflict maybe saira wasn't in the itv clique and maybe nadia is?
I suspect its all going to come out sooner or later?
Should be interesting?
Saira has been dropping hints so I have a feeling that she’ll say something very soon.

Reactions: 9

That can’t be right!
They should be reported to Amazon with the link and timestamp of their youtube.

I am not surprised Saira has removed Nadia and the other two, it explains Nadia's post on Instagram this evening. She's very bitchy and very calculated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.