Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An earlier post mentioned Fadia's recent Instagram picture. Headed over and someone had commented about the women in the background in a mask, it has since been removed. I think unless a comment is threatening it shouldn't be able to be deleted by the poster of, we can then have a fair view of people and their opinions.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
An earlier post mentioned Fadia's recent Instagram picture. Headed over and someone had commented about the women in the background in a mask, it has since been removed. I think unless a comment is threatening it shouldn't be able to be deleted by the poster of, we can then have a fair view of people and their opinions.
I put the comment about the mask and there was a reply from chipmunk. Neither have been removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does mark have such long finger nails,I find it the most creepiest thing about him,you could grow potatoes with the amount of dirt under them,I used to love watching them they were funny and chaotic and made me laugh,now it just all seems so staged and dull,they’re dirty,ignorant,horrible selfish people.p.s this is my first posting on here so hope I’m doing it right,and Hi to everyone on here 👋
Welcome!

You're not the only one to notice. They are both very lazy when it comes to personal hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Surely this must go against Amazon's policy on reviews? They are now begging for fake helpful book reviews!

I think Amazon should be notified about their manipulated reviews. Nadia can't seem to accept it that some of those verified reviews are lows stars, AND not everyone reviews a book they've purchased from Amazon - books are available to purchase elsewhere!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It looks like they have deleted one of the Cornish tapes !!!
Hopefully our reporting of them has helped, but seeing as the other are still there, what's the betting manky is busy editing parts out??

Reactions: 12
They reached a new low for me today on their coffee chat. They were discussing Covid-19 and Mark implied that the government and NHS only say how bad ICUs are to try and make us follow the rules and that it isn’t as bad as they say. Then later someone said their sister is very ill in hospital with it and Mark said that we all need to remember is that even though for most of us it’s just like having a cold or the flu, some people do get quite sick. I have known a lot of people who have had it now and plenty of them were very sick indeed. I’m also more sensitive about this because my brother-in-law died from it on New Year’s Day, leaving behind a wife and young children. They really are clueless and heartless especially because straight after this they went back to being stupid and laughing.
really sorry to hear about your brother in law, that’s really tough!

I couldn’t agree more, they don’t realise how much they contradict themselves
They reached a new low for me today on their coffee chat. They were discussing Covid-19 and Mark implied that the government and NHS only say how bad ICUs are to try and make us follow the rules and that it isn’t as bad as they say. Then later someone said their sister is very ill in hospital with it and Mark said that we all need to remember is that even though for most of us it’s just like having a cold or the flu, some people do get quite sick. I have known a lot of people who have had it now and plenty of them were very sick indeed. I’m also more sensitive about this because my brother-in-law died from it on New Year’s Day, leaving behind a wife and young children. They really are clueless and heartless especially because straight after this they went back to being stupid and laughing.

really sorry about your brother in law, that’s really tough.
I couldn’t agree more about Mark and what he said about ICUS, they don’t realise how much they contradict themselves and play down people’s suffering by having the audacity to claim sympathy then start singing 2 mins later and being stupid.
it is a sensitive issue for me too, nowhere near as bad as your situation but I might just be over sensitive to it

Reactions: 16
Surely this must go against Amazon's policy on reviews? They are now begging for fake helpful book reviews!

I think Amazon should be notified about their manipulated reviews. They can't take it that some of those verified reviews are lows stars, AND not everyone reviews a book they've purchased from Amazon - books are available to purchase elsewhere!

I noticed Mark gets up and walks off - feeling uncomfortable that his book is a flop and they need to beg for sales and reviews?

I also found it funny that at 36:03 into that live Nadia reckons Mark found something to watch on Netflix that he alway cleverly does. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I noticed Mark gets up and walks off - feeling uncomfortable that his book is a flop and they need to beg for sales and reviews?

I also found it funny that at 36:03 into that live Nadia reckons Mark found something to watch on Netflix that he alway cleverly does. :rolleyes:
Desperate. That book was a total flop. Quick money making scheme gone wrong. Xander went mental when anyone left a bad review. Remember us reporting him for abuse.
Saira has unfollowed Nitty, Kaye and Jane on insta. I think that says a lot.

Reactions: 14

I think Amazon should be notified about their manipulated reviews. Nadia can't seem to accept it that some of those verified reviews are lows stars, AND not everyone reviews a book they've purchased from Amazon - books are available to purchase elsewhere!

She gets the title of her own book wrong... She says 'Honey WE Homeschooled The Kids'. Says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So they've not been doing their members lives because they've had lots of mental health stuff going on with Mark and the girls, so Nadia put her foot down and said to Mark he needed to stop working! Nadia, perhaps it was your embarrassing insta posts that contributed too?

I think they really need to take a good hard long look at how this is all impacting their daughters, it's really not healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay :coffee: Coffee Moaning my time is supposed to be 5:51 a.m., it is 6:01 you lazy buggers. Get it together! :mad: Looking at the chat, they are all saying hi to one another, getting their cuppas in anticipating for today's shenanigans. Elen Jones says a lot of us are supportive here, some of us have "issues." I would add our stars of course. Ashley doing himself a full English, showoff. :p Velvet has been a member for 1 year and 2 days. Is that a record? Debbie thinks her phone is playing up, because there is no Mark and/or Nadia. No Debs they are still not here and it is now 6:06. More greetings, loads of 😘🥰🌈 Can you feel the love this morning? :LOL: Cada girl says it's been bumped to 11:30 their time. Maybe I can get a bog break in then. Mandie Bailey says they are worth waiting for. Make me puke :sick:. Sally says they put up the wrong time, according to Nadi's Instagram. Now someone says 11:35. :mad: Talk about the colours of the badges, changes depending on how long you are a member. I didn't know that. :unsure: Saira chat. Cada girl says "Maybe Nadia can tell us?" (You're very cheeky/tit stirry and I like it!) :LOL: Jen S is getting pissed. Says she normally misses the lives, but they are really late and 7 dislikes! Okay which one of you has a case of itchy finger??? :ROFLMAO: Helen from SA is here 🌈:D:poop::m.

Finally. Nads says to the YouTube crowd that if they want a bit more of her, (I think we have seen everything by now) come to Insta b4 chat. Chat about the chat. Some members have contacted Michelle about people being unpleasant in chat. Nads says "What chat?" (The chat window on lives you dingbat! She is a real space cadet). Mark says we talk about a lot of contentious stuff, Nads butts in with "personal stuff," but we don't want people to feel bullied (Nads says "Oh!" with a right scowl on her face). We want it to be a safe space, free opinions, ignore, no name calling, threats Nads is all "what happened?" Mark "I'm not going to go into it, if they are that bad we will block them. Welcome to the newbies. Nads plugs Mark's insta. Haircut poll: Nads will buy scissors, utube vid and Maddie will help. Mlines says they find the channel to be Marmite, don't sing. Mark is swaying back and forth, what is that about?

News chat: Nads obsessed with keeping the flights down and isolating incomers. Gov't is onto this. Travel chat, what about people travelling through onto somewhere else. (Make them walk) Black Plague was brought by merchant ships and this is how tit (technical term) travels. COVID-free resorts? Explaining the No Point Sunday Show to newbies. New section in the show with Lisa is coming next week, her favourite things online, retail therapy. Mark says they are recharging their batteries, SO MORE FABULOUS CONTENT TO COME! Hit the thumbs up guys! Nads does a shout out for dinnerladies. Mark brings up the porters in hospitals. Nads calls the supermarket workers heroes, because there is no way she would do it with COVID. Nightstalker chat, leads to Dennis Nilsson bio chat and victims families upset. Nads says don't watch Nightwalker. :LOL: Should serial killers be allowed to writr their own books? Nads is against it, Mark says freedom of speech but not for crims. M and N have had a rough mental health week as well as the girls. They watched "The Servant." Protecting statutes to prevent damage. Mark says personally it is capturing the pulse of a nation. (BS it was just copying the US and where does it end? Where do the pigeons tit? Liberal bourgeouis shite.) G7 is going to Cornwall. Happy Birthday Stephen Williams.

More plugging of Shuggie Bains and Nads is actually going to read it. Chatters say check your broadband. New Year's resolution to do more film reviews. Feed cuts out. Nads "We've got wi-......" buffering, buffering, buffering, buffering.... Someone says plug your laptop into the router. I refresh my page. Over to 4G. Gemma has learnt how to comment on vlog. Everyone in chat is feeling teary. Dr. Nads say have a good sob and go for a walk. Masked Singer chat. Judi Love LOVE. She is Nads' favourite new LW and she make her loff. Subscribe, notification bell, new member sing song and those who don't want to hear it do a runner. Back to wifi. Markie says they miss the old Nads and Kaye channel. :D God their singing is loud and piercing! 😭 My poor ears! In regard to the singing, Reece Roberts says "the real ones stay." The Kool-Aid is strong. 5K inspiration, love yah! Xander has the last word "I bet your kids are like 'wtf?'" Possible Night tit with Nanny Di because everyone missed the live in her flat. And that is that! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does mark have such long finger nails,I find it the most creepiest thing about him,you could grow potatoes with the amount of dirt under them,I used to love watching them they were funny and chaotic and made me laugh,now it just all seems so staged and dull,they’re dirty,ignorant,horrible selfish people.p.s this is my first posting on here so hope I’m doing it right,and Hi to everyone on here 👋
Welcome Katt 24 😊

Reactions: 10

Wtf? Thats terrible they are asking people to do that. They hate anything against them and cant handle it. They should be reported to Amazon!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They are going to be using Lisa in their no name Sunday show, will they be paying her? They probably bribed her by telling her she'll receive loads of freebies from make-up brands.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.