Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is that idiot so bothered about viewing figures
Is there a bromance going on? is Xander Xanadu funding the twatterleys?
I think, much like Ashley, he feels special because he always gets a mention. It strikes me that they feel like they’re friends of the Sawadderleys, hence their weird, overprotective and over obsessed behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He is a deluded weird creature who can’t write books nor sing but likes to think he’s thus big talent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I truly think Xander is Manks. It’s like Manks looked for an alter ego to use, found this rather sad guy who supposedly lived in USA and runs a yt channel, thought Bingo! I’ll use his identity to protect and police the channel, little did he know that Xander lives in Uk
A conspiracy I know but it’s all just a bit weird the control he has over the two of them.

Reactions: 14
For the love of God now Maddie is clipping all nanny Di's greasy hair of with the dog clippers🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
For the love of God now Maddie is clipping all nanny Di's greasy hair of with the dog clippers🤢
Again!! They did this last time as well god they never learn? Just play and repeat ad infinitum (a bit like their vlogs!).
I'd laugh if she took the dog clippers to marks greasy mane though i'm not gonna lie!:D it would serve him right!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The coffee moaning was absolutely unbearable so I have given up. He was totally and utterly OTT. Very strange behaviour.

Garden watch was literally him filming the garden 🤷‍♀️

Where is this please?

Reactions: 7
The coffee moaning was absolutely unbearable so I have given up. He was totally and utterly OTT. Very strange behaviour.

Garden watch was literally him filming the garden 🤷‍♀️

Where is this please?
It was on nadias instagram

Reactions: 4
It’s strange because I can’t see it on her instagram, thanks anyway x
its on her stories - you have to follow her to see the stories, i followed, looked at the stories, and saw maddie cutting di's hair near the kitchen table -that was enough as no dount her filthy greasy hair is all over the table and floor and wont get cleaned up - ive now unfollowed her

Reactions: 9
its on her stories - you have to follow her to see the stories, i followed, looked at the stories, and saw maddie cutting di's hair near the kitchen table -that was enough as no dount her filthy greasy hair is all over the table and floor and wont get cleaned up - ive now unfollowed her
FYI, you do not have to follow her to see her stories.

Reactions: 8
I think the cherry on the cake for me regarding their lack of hygiene was when Fadia stood in dog mess barefoot in the kitchen. Wiped it off with a piece of tissue, never washed her hands, her foot, or the floor, put the stinking piece of tissue in the kitchen bin, attached to the work surface where food is prepared. Fads, Manks and Di are as dirty as.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@Hopscotch i think you do for the daily ones? unless you label them and then put them in a named folder - as they only last 24 hours
How do you look at them then ?as ie had to follow her to look at daily stories - is there another way?
I don’t follow Nadia ... but I do have an Instagram account ..... I just google Nadia sawalha insta... press link and it opens in my app and I can press the story ... there are things she makes difficult to see and I’m NOT swiping up to see them . Hope this helps

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Nadia ... but I do have an Instagram account ..... I just google Nadia sawalha insta... press link and it opens in my app and I can press the story ... there are things she makes difficult to see and I’m NOT swiping up to see them . Hope this helps
thank you! Ive worked out how to do it now! doh!

Saira is going to be writing for Hello as from tomorrow
Wonder if all the Nadia interest will stop now ? Ruth & Eammon have congratulated her on her instagram as shes just announced it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
6 glasses at the dinner table. 3 cans and one bottle. Even if you presume they decant the cans into the glasses, there’s still too many glasses...🤔
8FEB1E72-C162-4B74-9F48-DF8021C90DA3.png

Can I swear on here? Because they really badly make me want to😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My thoughts exactly 😤
M&N were in such a hyper happy mood this morning in coffee morning . Maybe they had been partying all night and were still high!
Which is very strange as the NEWS is terrible ATM with COVID and the floods!!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.