Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am soo pissed off they showed the Cornwall vlogs, they broke the rules, like alot of ' outsiders' just found out some one I know is quite poorly cos of covid, first person who I've known has it, how the duck do they get away with the tit they show????

I've no idea either??
Sorry to hear about your friend, wishing them a swift recovery. πŸ’œ

I'm not sure but apparently Nitty slipped up on Insta and it was deleted very quickly. They're having a chinese evening, and she said 'everyone is bringing vinyl tonight' (I think) I didn't see the Insta, and Dina said, I'm not sure when or where, 'See you later.'

So we've been going crazy and wanting to report them, because even if only Patrick is there, they have broken the law.

I couldn't report it because I have no idea of the address, but I remember a few threads back that where they live is known.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Already have but how do we know if they have checked?
Not sure but I remember they were reported during the first lockdown by a neighbour. They mentioned it in a live and said they had to shut their bifold doors because the people who lived behind them thought they had people visiting due to Nadia's screaming and singing during a previous night live. Nadia said "would any of you report your neighbours?".

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just wanted to say that i know you don't condone violent threats and i hope you didn't think that i was implying that no not at all.
I do think though that he is not careful about the language and the behaviour he uses around women though.
Making threats overtly sexualising women scaring them with masks bringing up his unhappy childhood and basically gaslighting his mother so that she is beholden to him forever more.
I must say that for me he holds a masterclass in how to hold a grudge where he clings onto pain and the bad acts that others have commited against him and stores them away for future reference?
I find that highly disturbing as he is himself a prisoner of his own mind and also seeks to remind others of this fact.
Keeping score not letting go living in the past its all very murky and unhealthy.
Its not just that he threatened to punch her for me its also that he claimed that he felt that way throughout lockdown.
So his rage is a constant boiling away on the backburner...its sick and distressing at the same time.
Its smacks like you said of self punishment but also the urge to punish others?
So in a sense he is judge jury and executioner all rolled into one but as painful as that is...really he should be asking hinself truthfully for example have i also contributed to this situation?
He could also ask himself if he wanted to with brutal clarity what is it in me then that is attracted to unhealthy relationships what is it in me that won't let go either of resentment or things that have broken down and if he was feeling really brave he could ask himself as well how am i acting in a way that amounts to self sabotage....?
He could very well have been abused in his life but the older i get the more i see that actually one way or another that includes most of us?
Life cannot just be tit for tat though to ease that pain sure he might feel better for the moment like that but in the long run it will just add to the ever growing black pit of despair/anger that he has on the inside.
In other words he might show symptoms of pain or anger but as we all know he is not getting down to the root cause of it and the really scary thing to me is that he doesn't show much interest in getting real about what really motivates him to act like that.
Mental health can be a constant battle to gain balance and perspective for some but i don't see him making that effort to be honest.
I just see him being reactionary and thats no good for anyone.
Thank you Misbehaving, and I didn't think you were implying that. Your posts are always polite and carefully written so as not to offend. I hoped I hadn't offended you in my reply.

May I add, your above post is beautifully crafted, and I understand completely about what you mean regarding his behaviour, it is sinister, disturbing and I agree with all the points you have made about him. I have had my eyes opened once again today by this wonderfully intelligent community. Thank you.🌷

Already have but how do we know if they have checked?
Hopefully we will see it in the newspapers! Well done @Scottishfalpal1 for getting on to it.

@Grace Kelly and @Maid22, I knew how to report them but I have no idea how to find someone's address, all I know is that they live in south london and that's where @missmickey lives. The reason she left here was because they were flouting the rules. It upset her so much because of her elders, because apparently the hospitals in that area were Code Red at the time.

That's why I got so irate because I felt for MissMickey and, well everyone. How are we ever going to get out of this crisis if people aren't reported. I'm sure people are doing it everywhere, but they are in the public eye, so its helpful to the country if people are seen being reprimanded and fined.

I don't feel enough of that is being done in the UK, it all just seems to be empty threats. So if they, with their 'oh so caring lets get you through Covid programme' are reported, it could have a very positive effect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you Misbehaving, and I didn't think you were implying that. Your posts are always polite and carefully written so as not to offend. I hoped I hadn't offended you in my reply.

May I add, your above post is beautifully crafted, and I understand completely about what you mean regarding his behaviour, it is sinister, disturbing and I agree with all the points you have made about him. I have had my eyes opened once again today by this wonderfully intelligent community. Thank you.🌷

Hopefully we will see it in the newspapers! Well done @Scottishfalpal1 for getting on to it.

@Grace Kelly and @Maid22, I knew how to report them but I have no idea how to find someone's address, all I know is that they live in south london and that's where @missmickey lives. The reason she left here was because they were flouting the rules. It upset her so much because of her elders, because apparently the hospitals in that area were Code Red at the time.

That's why I got so irate because I felt for MissMickey and, well everyone. How are we ever going to get out of this crisis if people aren't reported. I'm sure people are doing it everywhere, but they are in the public eye, so its helpful to the country if people are seen being reprimanded and fined.

I don't feel enough of that is being done in the UK, it all just seems to be empty threats. So if they, with their 'oh so caring lets get you through Covid programme' are reported, it could have a very positive effect.
Thank you Chipmunk for the thoughtful post thats very generous and kind of you.❀

Reactions: 4

Don't know why you're talking about miss Mickey ( ❀ to them ) you can easily find their address, just look up dog house Croydon, you said ages you'd report how they treated their dogs ?

Reactions: 1
Don't know why you're talking about miss Mickey ( ❀ to them ) you can easily find their address, just look up dog house Croydon, you said ages you'd report how they treated their dogs ?
Someone mentioned on a previous thread that Dog House is listed under Nadia's parents' address. Not sure if that was verified or not.

Reactions: 5
I don't know why they have gone to the bother of getting a P.O box address, anyone can find where they live on the Doghouse website and they have made no attempt to hide it. If I was them I would be worried about some of those weirdo subs turning up at their front door but I guess once lockdown restrictions are lifted and the summer is here that is exactly what will happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley isn't already collecting the money in to pay for the transport and nitty could cook some mama's spaghetti and she might even let them have a dip in the hot tub. I wonder how many subs who live in London have already been to have a look at the house in the hope of catching manky in the front garden.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remembered MissMickey being really upset about them breaking guidelines when that area was in code red but there was nothing we could do about it then, and today I felt we could, that is why I talked of her on here. I'm not sure what you mean when you say (" ❀ to them")

I mentioned wanting to report about the dogs to RSPCA but then someone said the RSPCA don't do visits unless you have clear proof the animals are badly treated or are left outside and many on here agreed. They feed them, walk them , yes they taunt them but I thought as others did that would be hard to prove. So I and others did not report them.

I had totally forgotten about Dog House and @Tuppence is right, Clarity Seeker or someone else said that was linked to their parents address.
I was just annoyed and reached out to other Tattlers who might have known it. It feels like you are picking on me somewhat and I don't really understand why. You haven't said to anyone else who asked to report it about how easy it is to find their address i.e, Tracie mentioned, could someone report it if they know the address?

Anyway, a lot of my posts seems to rile you. You have made that clear to me on more than one occasion, you even apologised at one point. Maybe I'm being a bit over sensitive or misreading your posts to me, and apologies if I am; I don't feel I've done anything wrong by forgetting about Dog House, Croydon and not looking that up. I don't hold all that info in my head about them, except I know he walks in Crystal Palace.

Last edited:
Yes, Dog House is listed at Nadias parent's - but they live next door, making it pretty easy to work out where they live.

Great live🀨 great camera swaying and heavy breathing too around 4.00 πŸ‘Ž anyone got an hour to waste🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great live🀨 great camera swaying and heavy breathing too around 4.00 πŸ‘Ž anyone got an hour to waste🀣
Aahhh whats with the heavy breathing. sorry its a pet hate of mine its like internal congestion/repression!!
Go see a doctor ffs!!
Sorry but i never trust a heavy breather!! Unless its someone disabled or severely obese or with respiratory problems...who actually can't help it....
The breath is life so someone who strangles their own breath for me has too many issues they are keeping inside...
Also i used to go out with a man who did the same it was like going out with darth vader! :oops:!
So anytime i used to come close to him he'd start this weird pattern of heavy anxious breathing bit like a dog panting!!:rolleyes: (yes i know wtf).
This is when i was being nice mind you but it put me on edge talk about a mixed up reaction? I'd be thinking well you pursued me mate not the other way round?
Yet now you sound like your going to hyperventilate!!
He was also the mark type in holding anger/witholding affection mr bloody passive/aggressive so yes sorry but as you can see it massively bugs me!!:D
So if any of you come across a heavy breather and its not for medical reasons especially one that wants to get up close and personal take my advice and run for the hills and keep running

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
they’ve got nothing to put up so put this tit up. Probably clearing up after the party last night

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it really pretentious and callous when he puts those lives up of their garden...a rub in the nose to those who haven't got one, it isn't helpful, or kind - it's him just being a boastful hole. Fortunately, I have a garden and it's a lot nicer and cleaner so I won't be wasting an hour watching their dumping ground rat infested garden.

Reactions: 16
🌲 We have got Garden Watch going on right now. I look out my window and there is no snow. 😒 It was -15 yesterday. The snow blast missed us and hit the east coast on its way to the UK. 9 πŸ‘Ž. Come on, at least the snow makes it look like less of a tip. :LOL: ❄ Nicky was bitching that she has been a member for ages and hasn't had a shout out. Talk of going out in their PJs and doing angels. Lee's hereeee! 11:30 for Coffee Moaning.

:coffee:Coffee moaning. It was supposed to be at 11:30, it is now going to be on at 11:40 a.m. I see the Xmas tree is still up. :confused:Great. Mark is singing with Nadia's bra on his head. Nanny Di "Hello subs!" She is carrying empty tin cans. Enquires why Mark is wearing a bra on his head. "It's undignified!" No tit. Now Mark is singing about the snow. "You're shouting, it's getting annoying." Nads asks how many coffees he has had. Mark says the one. He's been up early (doing what you may ask yourselves) EDITING. Mark has a fat crush on Lisa now. :oops: Mark asks what a red aura means. (Oh not this again :rolleyes:) Nads tells Mark to take off the second pair of glasses he uses as an Alice band. Mark:" Have you seen your glasses?" N: "I love my glasses." Mark: "You look like the guy from Up." The aura according to Kiki means physical energy, passion and courage. "And that's just my hair." (Doofus)

Nads starts complaining about the camera angle quite loudly. "I am cut off from HERE!" Gesticulating at the neck. "I look like I am just a head!" Mark wobbles the camera a bit, then just sits there with that mop top of his looking like it is trying to leave his scalp. Nads tells those looking for the news that first they like to ...Mark: "Dick about a bit" because the news is "tit." Cue drama queen Mark. "Everyday our kids come down the stairs and look at us and say 'Give us hope mum and dad' and we say we can't, look at your nan!" There's no hope, cuz Mark looked. Nads leaves for the kitchen, machine beeping. Nanny Di says "Drink some tea, get a grip, I'm your mum, do you understand I am your mother." To which Mark replies "Yes, I have only got to grips with the fact you're my mother, everyone kept saying you were my mother." Katelyn gets a Happy Birthday.

Snow chat. When Mark was young he would stick his tongue out and catch it. He proceeds to make an ass of himself in the backyard, trying to emulate his younger self. "It's like a naturally occuring Slush Puppie." Remembers living in central London, grey snowballs. Nads:"I hate a grey snowball." Mark:"I feel quite nostalgic for them." Lisa said she used to eat the snow. Mark says they make snow women, they use Nadia's sports bras. Oh gross, he is talking about using frozen dog stool as noses on snowmen. "And if it is Toffee, they double up as buttons." :sick: (Okay granted I was never a 12 year old boy, but really?) Nads asks Di if she has given Mark extra coffee. More dog poo chat. Nads just looks at him bewildered and says "Darling, it's like you are on crack cocaine." o_O Di: "He has had at least 4 coffees." "Mark you need to calm down." Mark: "I'm grinding to a halt." Yes, just stay there, silent please. Nads question: What is your favourite thing about snow?" Mark: Throwing snowballs. Nads: "God that is so boyish." (Not really, I quite enjoyed it when I could, but at school it was forbidden, legal issues, etc.) He says with stone in the middle of them. :mad: That is precisely why we were not allowed to throw snowballs at recess. I once got hit in the eye with one, solid ice in the centre. 😒 Nads like the light and the muffled sound it makes. "It's like a feeling of proctection around the world." (I love walking in the evening when it snows and it is just quiet πŸ₯°) Mark likes the crunching. When Mark sees snow, it reminds him of the scene in "The Omen" where the boy falls under the ice and is trying to get out, banging underneath. Charming. Stabbing each other with icicles? Chasing and stabbing each other? (WTF? Are London kids twisted or what? We would just lick them.) Nads says if the snow carries on they will be complaining about it on tomorrow's Coffee Moaning. (Why? It's not like you are going anywhere.πŸ˜’) Nads says she supposed to do her run today. Talk about doing the marathon and wearing cramp ons. Sharona gave Nads a gift, it arrived at Loose, Xmas toques that light up. Mark says Nads looks like a singer from Showaddywaddy.

Nanny Di shows her jab site. "You can't see, but it is there." Mark says she pretends not to know things. It was the Pfizer vaccine for those who want to know. One chatter is from Scotland and out come the Scottish accents. Mark question to Scottish viewers: Do you want to be independent from the rest of the UK? A couple of yes's (sp?). Mark wants to know how that is different than convoluted question. I think he is trying to say, if you didn't like the UK leaving the EU, which does it make sense for Scotland to leave the UK. London Marathon is going ahead in October. "Mum be a thumbs up, inhabit your body." Nanny Di starts telling everyone to give a thumbs up. Mark feels really exhausted. Nads: "I'm not surprised you went to hard and fast at the beginning, you didn't pace yourself." Nanny Di goes out back to check out the snow...IN HER T-SHIRT! You got the COVID vaccine, don't push it.

Lockdown chat. Mark: "It's like pinning jelly to a wall." They get the great idea of making jelly with extra gelatin and try to nail it to a wall. This is the kind of content everyone it looking for ... NOT! Next Vlog: Mark and Nads try to catch a cloud and pin it down. Nads: "I think we can do it." Nanny Di is just standing behind them in disbelief. "Have you got new people who can't believe what they have wandered into?" 🀣 "What you trying to say mum? If you don't like it SLING YER HOOK!" "Well you say that often enough." "MAAARKK, you're too much today." Di tells him to drink his tea. Nads: "I can't take it." πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ "Ma, love you ma." Nads: "You are very, very annoying today, I just got to tell you. If you watch this back, you'll be cringing." Nanny Di says its better than him coming out in an apron with nothing on. Mark: "That's very true. Apparently Maddie has never recovered from that." Di: Neither did your mother. Chatter said she was listening to them while she was out and slipped on an ice puddle. Mark demonstrates the slip he had this morning when he went for the papers. Some big sturdy guy coming towards him stifled a laugh.

We are back to Scotland chat. The UK is facing a constitutional crisis. Now NI are in the mix. Mark wants Irish input. Nads: "Can I just say, is this the time? There is no time of this right now." (Agree) Sturgeon is a good leader, has a strong argument now, but not now. Someone mentions about war by 2025. o_O Mark talks about investing in spears. (What?) Nads says she doesn't fancy that, she would be bad in a crisis. They don't need to stock up because they are hoarders. :D Nads apologizes for Mark "He's not well." :LOL: PleaseLee help me. Nads can imagine Lee with a one shouldered animal skin and a spear. "Can we get back to being a little bit sane now?" "Lee can you tell what I am thinking from my eyes?" 😢 Apparently he knows. Mark:"What is she thinking Lee?" Nads laughing: "I wish you'd shut the duck up." Kiki says "Awww." Mark: Thanks Kiki. "That's alright, that's okay." Nads explains the coffee consumption. Mark wanders off with his tea. It's like being on stage with someone drunk, you don't know what will happen next. "He's having a sulk. He's had full toddler behaviour since we started this live." Mark brings the bedazzled 2 fingered dust collector into view.

Serious again. Talk about teachers and cops being jabbed next. "They are really on the frontline." Thanks Captain Obvious. :ROFLMAO: The 300 people rave in Hackney. Gov't not being candid about how much vaccine they have. John Campbell says get it all up. Nads doesn't want bring up what John Campbell said. He is extremely worried about America. They are not in lockdown. 500 millions have had the first dose, not the full in UK. 20 press-ups make it go around your body quicker. Someone asks about China's huge quarantine camps, do they know something we don't? (Wouldn't surprise me. πŸ˜’ Shady-ass gov't ) They tied some dude to tree for breaking curfew? Talk about the flights and quarantine. (Again. Why are people leaving the country?) Katie's son's leukemia is in remission, stem cell registry). Mark has to finish his EDITING, EDITING. Shout outs, Nikki is getting one now finally. Hit the subscribe, like button, notification bell. PLug, plugs. Nanny Di's book review on the No Substance Sunday Show. Singing. Nads endorsing "Bling Empire," "It's a Sin" review next week, Bridgerton gets a 2nd season, Popcorn Junkies plug, Wandavision. Mark whips off the hat and spins it feverishly above his head. Nads says "Good-bye, I am so sorry for him, you have been a nightmare." Mark chants Wandavision repetitively like child hepped up on chocolate covered coffee beans. I am officially exhausted now. Have a great rest of the day! β˜ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Brilliant rundown of the mornings events bitterantwisted.
He makes fun of Di at every opportunity. First off singing a poem about saying he wants to punch her face etc. He has no respect for her whatsoever. Always laughing and pulling her down. No wonder Maddie has no respect for anyone when she has a father like that and he encourages the girls to join in in humiliating her so many times. They would say its banter but thats not how it comes across to me. He is mentally abusive towards her. Disgusting immature little boy!!😑

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes Karen, he was off his head today. Several times Nads just had this look on her face, almost like "Did I actually marry this twit?" It was exhausting today. 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lockdown chat. Mark: "It's like pinning jelly to a wall." They get the great idea of making jelly with extra gelatin and try to nail it to a wall.
They can’t even shove a nail in the wall and hang their damn YouTube plaque up, like they promised their β€˜subs’!

5C2494C6-C889-4D60-9DF3-980086FD3629.jpeg

Ooh the almighty one has spoken... quick Michelle, get on the case right awayπŸ™„ πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.