Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonderful post, thank you. šŸŒ·

Would just like to re-iterate how hard Nitty is trying to stop Judi's star from climbing, her light is scorching Nitty's eyes. Love LOVE her? Means hate dislike her. 'Make out I'm besties with her, so everyone will think Judi loves me.' Don't think Judi will buy it personally.
Friends close, enemies closer......Nitty is fuming...

They reached a new low for me today on their coffee chat. They were discussing Covid-19 and Mark implied that the government and NHS only say how bad ICUs are to try and make us follow the rules and that it isnā€™t as bad as they say. Then later someone said their sister is very ill in hospital with it and Mark said that we all need to remember is that even though for most of us itā€™s just like having a cold or the flu, some people do get quite sick. I have known a lot of people who have had it now and plenty of them were very sick indeed. Iā€™m also more sensitive about this because my brother-in-law died from it on New Yearā€™s Day, leaving behind a wife and young children. They really are clueless and heartless especially because straight after this they went back to being stupid and laughing.
They, Nitty in particular , have come very close to being Covid deniers in my book. Yes, they have spouted on about it, but Nitty has frequently tried to ā€œnormaliseā€ the stats - and their actions have not been those Iā€™d expect of people who fully get the enormity and implications of the situation. Morons.

I am truly sorry for your loss and for that family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Give it a year and Judi will leave Loose Women under similar circumstances to saira...

Reactions: 12
what the pair of idots need to realise is that a lot of frontline staff are having to have couselling fr PTSD as been so traumatized by nursing patients with covid, I have heard of suicides too - if they talked to real people who work and live in the real world. doing real frontline work they would have more of an idea of what is going on - but hey they dont, they dont really work and dont know anyone working on the frontline who could give them the real facts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
what the pair of idots need to realise is that a lot of frontline staff are having to have couselling fr PTSD as been so traumatized by nursing patients with covid, I have heard of suicides too - if they talked to real people who work and live in the real world. doing real frontline work they would have more of an idea of what is going on - but hey they dont, they dont really work and dont know anyone working on the frontline who could give them the real facts
in one vlog Nitty proudly said quoted Moany as saying. ā€œ why are we protecting the NHS, they should be protecting usā€. Nitty found this wonderful...... and kept repeating it. Truly shocking entitlement.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Give it a year and Judi will leave Loose Women under similar circumstances to saira...
She's a stand up comedienne, I have yet to see her perform, I am sure she is simply doing LW to raise profile and pay bills. I'm sure as soon as her contract is over she'll be gone. That show needed her, she won't need them for long.

Reactions: 11
Amazing - I only mentioned yesterday that they never sit at the table together to eat and all of a sudden the table is clear of crap and set for ā€˜fake restaurantā€™, candles, napkins the lot. Just like normal people do. Of course it will all have to be filmed for Instagram. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why all of a sudden is nitty cooking on Insta stories in the same way Ruth Langsford does....manky can't have wanted his mug on camera šŸ‘Ž

Reactions: 12
in one vlog Nitty proudly said quoted Moany as saying. ā€œ why are we protecting the NHS, they should be protecting usā€. Nitty found this wonderful...... and kept repeating it. Truly shocking entitlement.
I was disgusted by that comment and lo and behold, shortly after Manky edited it out. (Very poorly I might add). Fake despicable hypocrites šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Wow
Why all of a sudden is nitty cooking on Insta stories in the same way Ruth Langsford does....manky can't have wanted his mug on camera šŸ‘Ž
This is

a, the classic wagamama katsu curry she did already in a really terrible video: watch if you want see them at their worst.
b, a recipe that is actually shown by the actual wagamama chef online on youtube so is redundant anyway
c, another remember of if you are sad girls eat really fatty food message video
d, another example of her teaching this to her girls,
e, another example of her whoring out the alleged feelings out of her children. You know the ones who don't want to be in their videos but who are continually used as props in order for nadia to get as much attention as she can, even if they aren't physically on screen

• Heart
  • Wow
Amazing - I only mentioned yesterday that they never sit at the table together to eat and all of a sudden the table is clear of crap and set for ā€˜fake restaurantā€™, candles, napkins the lot. Just like normal people do. Of course it will all have to be filmed for Instagram. šŸ™„
Table set for 5 with 2 wine glasses ... so who is coming to dinneršŸ¤”šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They are an absolute joke! No authenticity or consideration of others just a fake act that they pull out of the bag anytime they (justifiably) get criticised?
They are feeding off the virus and peoples genuine pain to get clicks thumbs up viewing figures and income.
They are actually despicable.

• Heart
Two wine glasses, one where Mark is always seen sat at the table when he eats in the vlogs. I think Di is there but we've been told she doesn't drink alcohol.

01_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Two wine glasses, one where Mark is always seen sat at the table when he eats in the vlogs. I think Di is there but we've been told she doesn't drink alcohol.

View attachment 389230
Well spotted grace kelly.
Of course what else could be more suitable for a (cough) alcoholic because that would not be triggering at all right?
I think they are all actors and the worlds (yt channel) a stage?

I guess it perhaps may be Maddieā€™s wine glass - doesnā€™t seem likely, but she is 18
Yes possibly except that do we ever see her drink wine? I thought boozing down the park with her mates was more her style?

Yes and i do wonder as well for a pair who are so fond of tax exemption how much tax do they actually pay?
You do know right mark and nadia thats what pays for our nhs?
It would not surprise me at all if they paid the absolute minimum because being a freeloader seems to be their speciality?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On her LW departure, Saira says she doesn't want to get into the NITTY gritty. Own up - which one of you is Saira, tattlers? ;)

1610917558285.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Iā€™ve just watched a couple of HTSMā€™s and Iā€™ve decided two things..

1) Mark is so needy and canā€™t cope with his emotions at all.He adores her but comes across as jealous blah Blah blah

2) Nadia is definitely going to look back over her life in future years and wonder why the hell she stayed with him. Sheā€™s going to regret her relationship with her children because of him and it will all be too late.

Im not blaming Mark for it all as I honestly believe they are both as bad as one another but itā€™s a terrible car crash watching it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.