Nadia sawalha #27 Cornwall tapes, Co-vid rule breaks, Trip is a folly, What a wally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched a couple of HTSM’s and I’ve decided two things..

1) Mark is so needy and can’t cope with his emotions at all.He adores her but comes across as jealous blah Blah blah

2) Nadia is definitely going to look back over her life in future years and wonder why the hell she stayed with him. She’s going to regret her relationship with her children because of him and it will all be too late.

Im not blaming Mark for it all as I honestly believe they are both as bad as one another but it’s a terrible car crash watching it.
Yes why do they talk about being and staying married?
Like its an achievement to stay in a toxic relationship and also setting their daughters a very bad example?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes why do they talk about being and staying married?
Like its an achievement to stay in a toxic relationship and also setting their daughters a very bad example?
It’s very strange but he looks at her more lovingly whereas she has absolutely no interest in hers. She’s done with him in my opinion but won’t leave because of the girls but just my opinion x

• Wow
  • Sad
What really got me reading his insta post was not the done to death mental health spiel but the fact that he was yet again more concerned not about himself (though obviously thats a full time occupation with him) but get this with the state of the world!
i.e #duck trump #duck the goverment etc etc.
This actually made me angry because its exactly for this reason that Kiki has so much anxiety! :mad: .
When he overshares information about news /world affairs!! (her as well but he's the worst offender for this)
They know this they have been told that repeatedly!! Yet not only do they still do it (coffee moaning) but they have built an entire yt channel around it!
To then actually have the audacity to bring out a home schooling book!!
Education is not just academic yes he's right but what about developing their emotional intelligence? Oh but i forgot in order to do this the girls have to actually feel safe first!
High levels of anxiety and depression show the real truth of the matter so actually nadia sat laughing the other day on Lw your wrong your girls are not feeling alright?
So how about stop being smug (nadia) or self pitying (him) and start to pay attention to what really matters not your phone or a camera or a television audience but your daughters!
This. It is disgraceful how they give so little care to the emotional and mental wellbeing of their children while giving vent to their anxieties day after day after day. Can you imagine Kay Adams running around venting her fears in front of her daughter every day, or describing her child's anxiety for the world to consume. Everything about it is so distasteful and dreadful for those kids. No boundaries at all, in any regard. Yet all the mindless chatter about what good parents and educators they are. It's tragic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This is

a, the classic wagamama katsu curry she did already in a really terrible video: watch if you want see them at their worst.
b, a recipe that is actually shown by the actual wagamama chef online on youtube so is redundant anyway
c, another remember of if you are sad girls eat really fatty food message video
d, another example of her teaching this to her girls,
e, another example of her whoring out the alleged feelings out of her children. You know the ones who don't want to be in their videos but who are continually used as props in order for nadia to get as much attention as she can, even if they aren't physically on screen
Where is this video?

Reactions: 2
This. It is disgraceful how they give so little care to the emotional and mental wellbeing of their children while giving vent to their anxieties day after day after day. Can you imagine Kay Adams running around venting her fears in front of her daughter every day, or describing her child's anxiety for the world to consume. Everything about it is so distasteful and dreadful for those kids. No boundaries at all, in any regard. Yet all the mindless chatter about what good parents and educators they are. It's tragic.
I was thinking about this earlier when someone was talking about Ruth cooking on her SM and thought she would not show herself up like Nitty does and has respect for herself and her family. You never see their son Jack on anything she posts except for maybe the day he passed his A levels. I do wonder what the other LW think about her or do they not bother looking as they know what she is like.

Where is this video?

Not watched it but is this it ?

Reactions: 8
I just typed Nadia Sawalha instagram in google and I could see it. I clicked on the photo.

Look at the girl in the background wearing a mask and they are all stood there next to each other.
The Mirror have picked this up today - they must be short of content.

• Haha
Give it a year and Judi will leave Loose Women under similar circumstances to saira...
Yes. Saira and her were big mates at one time.

in one vlog Nitty proudly said quoted Moany as saying. “ why are we protecting the NHS, they should be protecting us”. Nitty found this wonderful...... and kept repeating it. Truly shocking entitlement.
Moany thinks she knows it all but really she is just an uneducated show off like her mother, all tits and no brains.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Saira is definitely drip-dripping details in her Insta stories. I reckon a certain Loose Woman will be worried quite how much Saira is going to say...

3D400CF9-0593-4529-940A-489664DADF1D.png

And with Melanie Blake’s publicity blitz about to start...

• Wow
  • Heart
I don't do SM so does that red button mean what it says or just something to put on there.?
In Insta stories, these pages scroll past automatically but she’s put that red sign there reminding you to hold the screen so you can read it all. She definitely wants people to know that one of her TV colleagues was leaking to the press

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s very strange but he looks at her more lovingly whereas she has absolutely no interest in hers. She’s done with him in my opinion but won’t leave because of the girls but just my opinion x
Are they having left over turkey sandwiches 🎄🤶🎄🎄🤶
Oh yes, with Krispy Kreme donut and dairy Lea squished inside white bread with lashings of non plant based butter, and pickled onions that have Manks’s bacteria that has been fermenting over the festive season.
She really should be polishing up that Masterchef award and putting it next to the yt plaque 😂

Two wine glasses, one where Mark is always seen sat at the table when he eats in the vlogs. I think Di is there but we've been told she doesn't drink alcohol.

View attachment 389230
There’s something I don’t trust about that photo. It’s the flowers. Looks like an old stock photo to me. Did they not announce earlier that all the family are under serious stress etc.. Why would you then all sit down to dinner and photI graph the dinner table?

I would say this Is an old or fake photo to show what loving ‘Momma spaghetti‘ does in times of stress?

OR, they are they just having a small dinner party/meeting with Lisa to discuss future Sunday Shiite?

Reeks of a set up to me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Saira is definitely drip-dripping details in her Insta stories. I reckon a certain Loose Woman will be worried quite how much Saira is going to say...

View attachment 389461

And with Melanie Blake’s publicity blitz about to start...
This Melanie Blake juice had better be worth it, she's been stirring the pot for months now. I'm sick of seeing her enhanced self all over my twitter and I don't even follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This Melanie Blake juice had better be worth it, she's been stirring the pot for months now. I'm sick of seeing her enhanced self all over my twitter and I don't even follow her 😂
I don't care if it is worth it or not but I love her stirring the pot - Nitty does not know what she is going to say but she must have lots on her as she was her manager for a long time. Thunder Girls was a good read, not an expose just a chick lit read.

Last edited:
Why do they have such an issue with taking down the trees so late . They did the same last year left the tree and lights on up till very end of January I’m sure . What is that all about . Half of it is prob laziness . They are so so strange

Amazing - I only mentioned yesterday that they never sit at the table together to eat and all of a sudden the table is clear of crap and set for ‘fake restaurant’, candles, napkins the lot. Just like normal people do. Of course it will all have to be filmed for Instagram. 🙄
They can't keep away from this thread.
They had the meal and then jump straight on a live. So much for having family time, Kiki probably run to her bedroom to hide.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is this video?
It’s on their YouTube channel under the HTSM ones but you’ll have to scroll down to the one talking about his jealousy. I’m sorry I don’t know how to share it on here but others will do.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.