Nadia Sawalha #25 Flogmas: The Lying Witch & the Wardrobe vs. The Tw*t in the Hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Health, Good Luck, and a Happy 2021 dear Tattlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I am no expert on alchoholism but I didn’t think most recovering achoholics talked about it ALL the time and were surrounded by booze in their home. It’s like it’s the only thing he thinks he has of interest is his sobriety and I’m not convinced of that. (the sobriety that is)He clearly has many issues but is unwilling to do anything about them. They are toxic for each other and his behaviour towards Nitty and Di gets more and more nasty. I believe it’s only a matter of time before any career she has is in tatters mainly due to their YouTube channel and then his cash cow is gone...... then what? As for her...... I have no words

Reactions: 21
Mark saying Maddie has gigs lined up for 'industry people' on their new year live has the same energy as their 'daily reality studio show'.

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe Mark is sending his Mother out on Christmas Eve to buy a Christmas Pudding at Lidl.
And ....stupid Mark letting his Mother wonder about in the dark trying to find Mark in his NEW (tax deductible )CAR

After looking at Maddies Instagram, one can only assume that she isn’t sticking to lockdown rules but I could be wrong. If I was Mark and Nadia I’d be concerned.

It’s so easy for youngsters to head in the wrong direction x

Reactions: 18
After looking at Maddies Instagram, one can only assume that she isn’t sticking to lockdown rules but I could be wrong. If I was Mark and Nadia I’d be concerned.

It’s so easy for youngsters to head in the wrong direction x
The problem Tracie that if you were M and N, you'd have no sense of direction.

Reactions: 19
Mark saying Maddie has gigs lined up for 'industry people'
Allegedly.

I HATE the use of the word "blessed." I know they are such Americanphiles, but the use of that word just grates. You are essentially saying that God has chosen you to be fortunate in your life and those who are not, are not "chosen" by God. Aren't these fools atheists anyway? Bloody annoying little shits.

I think it would be counterproductive for an alcoholic to live in a house with booze in it. I do believe they can discuss with their partner about boundaries and what they can handle, but I would be lying if I didn't say it is just weird to me that they don't have a dry house.

They give turkey to the dogs? I know dogs can have it only if plain with no seasonings, but even then they might get diarrhea.

Happy New Year to you all!

Lisa Eldridge is one of the top make up artists in the world, she has class and respect worldwide, she put ads on her channel to give money to charities that support di girls,
hes preaching to himself because at 50 years old he still hasnt got over not being able to keep getting slaughtered - he has no focus and no interest in anyone but himself, he has 4 daughters - try being a adult father, rather than a silly little brother

Ive not come across anyone who goes on and on about it like he does, it really isnt normal after (allegedly) 16 years free of booze. He should be well over it by now, but the thing is he doesnt want to be because that is all he has to show for his personality and his life, nothing has changed for him as he hasnt moved on and cant forgive, its still 'poor me, poor me, pour me another drinl'....... yawn
Wonder how many lost souls his preaching saved last night, his cult status is getting higher to Messiah status!

Last edited:
Yes I think the problem is Nadia and Mark are still basically self obsessed kids while their off spring have grown beyond that age and realise they have nothing in common with their little kid brother and sister ( mark and Nadia) and find them irritating

Reactions: 13
I can't imagine it being helpful one bit. Maybe he has better self will than I have, but if I have chocolate in the fridge I'm going to eat it! But more seriously, I don't believe he has learned how to live sober. He may have stopped drinking but that's it. I know a guy who is sober for over ten years, it's hard work staying that way. He goes to AA meetings once or twice a week, gives his time to helping others, plays golf (one addiction to another, albeit much healthier!) and walks, all stuff to help his mental health. If Mark can handle drink being in the house good for him...but he is such a miserable guy who whines on about how he has made this sacrifice for the family. That in itself is very selfish, and while it might put a halo on his head in their eyes, it's doing nothing for him to have peace of mind. Sixteen years of misery for him, and them...time to get it sorted Mark, or it'll be another sixteen years of misery.

Reactions: 12
You and Tomtomclub are right about them being stuck at little kid level with the result that no matter how hard they preach they have serious credibility issues.
I know i quoted Dr gabor mate in my previous post (in the realm of hungry ghosts.Close encounters with addiction)
Well the title of an amazon review really summed it up for me (for both of them).
The addictive personality is a personality that has not matured.
That definitely rang a bell for me.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
totally agree. He refuses to acnowledge the real issues that trouble him
hes a very troubled and damaged man- I sincerely hope his constant maudling doesnt have long term effects on his daughters
there seems to be no joy in his life and if he makes out there is its all superficial and on the surface, i think he is incapable of being able to love unconditionally

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.