Nadia Sawalha #24 Flogmas: farting, fannies, fringes & too many fweebies & twees...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha brilliant. Only Steptoe's house was cleaner.:ROFLMAO:

that vlog was just an episode of steptoe and son.Nadia is the dirty farting old man who eats disgusting food (we don't know if she had a jar of pickled onions in the bath) and is manipluative and entrapping, and Mank is the could have been son with delusions of grandeur trying to impress the father by doin the snow village but who is ultimately unhappy and resentful and will be told he is useless. Their house was of course the tip the steptoe and son house was.
So true. Great comparison. At least Steptoe had some antiques. They just have cardboard and plastic tit. It was fiction and funny. They are reality and tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m finding myself laughing out loud at this thread! Really laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank you everyone ๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love how on this morning's vlog they addressed the comments about filth/smut/singing ....but no mention about the comments from subs complaining of bully behaviour from other subs!... which a whole thread containing over 25 messages then got deleted... they don't give a toss!
They encourage it...but yet they are oh so kind!

Reactions: 13
It really is all just a tax dodge and it's all become so easy. Now the scam is up and running, it's literally running itself. He pretends to edit so he can do God knows what with a miniature Yoda; and there's a bonus in it for her in that she gets free stuff. Thing is, I don't think she even wants the free stuff, she just loves the opportunity to earn heaps of cash and be Insta famous by not even having to leave her kitchen.

Like we have said here before, every single thing they do, places they go, the newspapers he buys, the coffee, their food, clothes,travel, holidays, make-up, house bills, council tax, EVERYTHING will be well over 50% claimed back, because they use their home as a studio, an office, a make-up room, an editing suite, even the WARDROBES will be claimed, because it is somewhere she needs to get changed.

So they've run it through HMRC a couple of years, all running smoothly, so he can just pop on a mask and she can continue growing a dowagers hump from bending over her #claimedphone
Is miniature Yoda a euphemism ๐Ÿ˜„,his miniature Yoda is probably all sweaty and puffy aswell ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ sorry folks
His eye bags couldn't get any bigger if they bleedin' tried.

View attachment 340755
He looks hellish,I thought the same when I watched 10mins of it,and believe me that's 9mins more than I usually watch.What I did see was his big greasy,sweaty bulbous head and her pretending to be interested in decorating the hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sorry .. would not normally do this.. but they so p... me off .. and think they are sooo fantastic at all levels .. wtf Manky's moobs and Nitty's backside ... vlogmass is suiting them well ... only 9 days in... ๐Ÿค”
This is like one of those very obviously unflattering overweight July park / beach photoshoots that used to precede the Christmas release of a new celebrity workout DVD. Sadly, we're all familiar with the SwadderEleys' annual routine. They spend December gorging on more #taxdeductible pastry and sugar than anyone could reasonably desire. They then go on to spend all of January telling lies about living off kale, turmeric root and bone broth. Mark my words, they'll be promising those poor submissives a weekly weigh in featuring M's mouldy toe. N will bang on about stinking thinking and the fact she's somehow bursting out of her brand new bra. Pair of predictable wassocks. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is like one of those very obviously unflattering overweight July park / beach photoshoots that used to precede the Christmas release of a new celebrity workout DVD. Sadly, we're all familiar with the SwadderEleys' annual routine. They spend December gorging on more #taxdeductible pastry and sugar than anyone could reasonably desire. They then go on to spend all of January telling lies about living off kale, turmeric root and bone broth. Mark my words, they'll be promising those poor submissives a weekly weigh in featuring M's mouldy toe. N will bang on about stinking thinking and the fact she's somehow bursting out of her brand new bra. Pair of predictable wassocks. ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Love it and thank you for the mouldy toe reminder ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So sorry .. would not normally do this.. but they so p... me off .. and think they are sooo fantastic at all levels .. wtf Manky's moobs and Nitty's backside ... vlogmass is suiting them well ... only 9 days in... ๐Ÿค”
Well spotted Waffle3 although to be fair its hard to miss? (my sorry sorry eyes) if marks breasts continue to grow at this rate he'll sport a pair to rivals nadias!! He could then fufill his secret wish (mother/nadia fixation) and actually become nadia!!
Oh sweet dreams indeed...
As for nadia she is well on the way to having an arse to rival the kardashians!! (minus the deluxe bank balance buisness sense or clout but never mind!!)
All in all a win win situation plus she selflessly gets to try out all the christmas stocking fillers (for the sake of the subs cough!) and he gets to be even more in touch with his er feminine side because thats what every women dreams of a man with unbalanced hormones a back catalogue of issues he's never resolved an aversion to washing and a budding cleavage!
:eek: oh dear lord...literally any other person on the planet would take this as a warning signal (i.e get your act together their poor poor bodies dragged through stress and abuse and ne'er an ounce of real self care) the fact that despite this they still have self love off the scale is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It baffles me why Nadia keeps stroking his arm and head followed by "you look sooooo slim". I wonder if she's doing a bit of reverse psychology on him? He has piled on weight, sweats too much, is always out of breath, looks pasty and ill. He is at risk of a heart attack and yet she says he looks good? :rolleyes:

• Haha
It baffles me why Nadia keeps stroking his arm and head followed by "you look sooooo slim". I wonder if she's doing a bit of reverse psychology on him? He has piled on weight, sweats too much, is always out of breath, looks pasty and ill. He is at risk of a heart attack and yet she says he looks good? :rolleyes:
He claims that he has lost weight all over his body except in his face, but IMO the video evidence suggests otherwise...he also admitted scarfing down 4 mince pies in the latest vlog, and this is after another recent vlog where he scarfed down a few eclairs....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to larff. They were out shopping and she told him they were on green juice that morning, and beef broth and noodles when they got home.
Next shot was in their kitchen with Mark accusingly asking her if she was eating cheese ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.