Nadia Sawalha #23 Scalped her fringe, bone broth binge, Both unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nadia will only be asked to fill in on LW when they are desperate. When Andrea leaves, I suspect Ruth will increase her days (as not on TM every Friday), and they will bring someone new like Ranvir or Vick Hope to takeover the anchor role alongside Christine, as Kaye is in Glasgow so can’t travel to London during the pandemic now.

Reactions: 14
That Nicola is just making things worse and worse for herself. Does she not know when to stop? Put the phone down, stop reading tattle, and enjoy life. Imagine getting that invested in people you don't even know.
It's obvious she reads everything on here. Her tumbs down, tumbs up has been changed to thumbs down, thumbs up:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Nadia will only be asked to fill in on LW when they are desperate. When Andrea leaves, I suspect Ruth will increase her days (as not on TM every Friday), and they will bring someone new like Ranvir or Vick Hope to takeover the anchor role alongside Christine, as Kaye is in Glasgow so can’t travel to London during the pandemic now.
I hope they bring back Charlene white, I really liked her and chizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to get a bloody life...she acts like a 10yr old...too much time on her hands!
She lives in hope than manky will notice her one of these days........he knows she lusts after him but he ignores her all the time.

• Haha
Wow! That has to be a record!!! 69 comments that Mark hadn't deleted... So funny how they think it's us when in fact is their own subs turning on each other... Mutiny in the ranks 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they are having 18 trees, I highly doubt that any decorations were given to the charity shop.

• Angry
Vlogmas #3

Sawalha-Adderleys kitchen remains an absolute mess, Nadia says 3 trees pls 12 extra trees for Maddies birthday equals 18!...
Nadia bemoans poor Maddie having her 18th birthday during covid restrictions...
Both the gruesome twosome whinge about how different Christmas will be, how Vlogmas won't be as fun in masks...
Camera switches in between them both moaning..
Nadia overuses the words "Finking about" alot...
6mins in... Still more moaning...
7mins in... Mark reminds us of all the things we cannot do...
8mins in... Mark reminds us he cannot drink at Christmas...
9mins in.. Mark mocks Boris...
More moaning...
10mins in, 5th advert interrupts...
Nadia has replaced every T with an F in everyFing she now says...
Mark has an advent calendar BUT they didn't get any for the actual children in the house...
More talking about the mess of the decorations rather than any doing of putting them up and being Christmassy on their Christmas Vlog!...
Sweaty Mark reappears...
Nadia says "she's a bit fed up of Christmas already"...
2 more adverts...
Mark is shocked that all of the advent calenders have sold out on the 1st of December...
Mark states that "supermarkets are really inhospitable when looking for those little things like batteries"... So he decides to swerve independent retailers and go to a Giant Tesco instead...
2 more adverts...
Mark pretends he's funny... He's not...

An alleged Christmas Vlog with absolutely NO FESTIVE CHEER... BRAVO Sawalha-Adderleys BRAVO! 👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Vlogmas #3

Sawalha-Adderleys kitchen remains an absolute mess, Nadia says 3 trees pls 12 extra trees for Maddies birthday equals 18!...
Nadia bemoans poor Maddie having her 18th birthday during covid restrictions...
Both the gruesome twosome whinge about how different Christmas will be, how Vlogmas won't be as fun in masks...
Camera switches in between them both moaning..
Nadia overuses the words "Finking about" alot...
6mins in... Still more moaning...
7mins in... Mark reminds us of all the things we cannot do...
8mins in... Mark reminds us he cannot drink at Christmas...
9mins in.. Mark mocks Boris...
More moaning...
10mins in, 5th advert interrupts...
Nadia has replaced every T with an F in everyFing she now says...
Mark has an advent calendar BUT they didn't get any for the actual children in the house...
More talking about the mess of the decorations rather than any doing of putting them up and being Christmassy on their Christmas Vlog!...
Sweaty Mark reappears...
Nadia says "she's a bit fed up of Christmas already"...
2 more adverts...
Mark is shocked that all of the advent calenders have sold out on the 1st of December...
Mark states that "supermarkets are really inhospitable when looking for those little things like batteries"... So he decides to swerve independent retailers and go to a Giant Tesco instead...
2 more adverts...
Mark pretends he's funny... He's not...

An alleged Christmas Vlog with absolutely NO FESTIVE CHEER... BRAVO Sawalha-Adderleys BRAVO! 👏
That thumbnail says it all - a face that looks like it's crawled out from a night under the arches.
And 'Hopes and Fears for Christmas' - that will be just the fears then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nadia’s baby lispsy voice singing we wish you a merry Chrithmuth at this hour of the morning gives me rage 🤬. In fact pretty much everything she does, especially the stripping off to her grubby underwear in the pretence of body confidence gives me rage. The filthy hovel of a house makes me itch and feel physically ill. The greed of having three almost identical trees and wanting 18 makes me angry. Manky’s sweaty face and ridiculous gurning makes me sick. The ripping off of their vulnerable subs makes me furious. The continual pontificating and moaning from both them is tiresome. Vlogmas has nothing to do with the spirit of Christmas at all. Why do I keep watching their juvenile depressing sh1t show that is their chaotic, shambolic life.? How does she continue to get work? Why do brands send her gifted stuff? Thank goodness I can come here and realise I’m not alone. My fellow Tattlers you are so much more eloquent and observant than I am. Surely we can’t all be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The tree overload is vulgar.
They don't stop moaning do they? I read in the comments one of their subs said she "really wished she could afford a tree but is skint until the 14th", on the flip side to that we have Nadia and Mark complaining and moaning about not having 18 trees or that Maddie can't celebrate her birthday the way she wants to. They really are glass half empty people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Noticed in yesterday’s vlogmess that a fair number of subs have warned them against their tea tree oil diffuser as it’s toxic/poisonous to dogs!!!! 😳No response of course from Manky ... hope their dogs are ok poor things😔

• Sad
  • Wow
They are pathetic moaning and rambling galore in latest vlog. They have maddie so high on a pedestal and have such an entitled vibe . They clearly don’t have the content either . And when he does yoga he has a breakdown each time after what is all that about . Jesus they are strange

• Heart
Wow! That has to be a record!!! 69 comments that Mark hadn't deleted... So funny how they think it's us when in fact is their own subs turning on each other... Mutiny in the ranks 😂

That's what makes me laugh. As soon as anyone disagrees, it's a Tattler. All thumbs down belong to Tattlers. How wrong the disciples are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The first pic is filtered/photoshopped to within an inch of it's life. Her neck looks weird. It looks thinner, as if she's got it taped up . I'm not saying for a minute that she wears a wig, but she looks like her wig is slipping back. Maybe that was the look she was going for with the new haircut. 🤷‍♀️
She is so overweight at the moment, is that a recent pic? If it is then she has definitely used a filter, because her face looks so thin, she looks like she has lost 4 stone!

Reactions: 6
Nadia’s baby lispsy voice singing we wish you a merry Chrithmuth at this hour of the morning gives me rage 🤬. In fact pretty much everything she does, especially the stripping off to her grubby underwear in the pretence of body confidence gives me rage. The filthy hovel of a house makes me itch and feel physically ill. The greed of having three almost identical trees and wanting 18 makes me angry. Manky’s sweaty face and ridiculous gurning makes me sick. The ripping off of their vulnerable subs makes me furious. The continual pontificating and moaning from both them is tiresome. Vlogmas has nothing to do with the spirit of Christmas at all. Why do I keep watching their juvenile depressing sh1t show that is their chaotic, shambolic life.? How does she continue to get work? Why do brands send her gifted stuff? Thank goodness I can come here and realise I’m not alone. My fellow Tattlers you are so much more eloquent and observant than I am. Surely we can’t all be wrong.
Before i found this site, i seriously considered my own judgement. I couldn't work out just why i was getting so annoyed by a couple of people that i'd never met. As for the Chrithmuth, it makes me want to punch a wall. STOP, just bleedin' stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Denial...

If ever they were in denial that their channel is losing its way, look at the dislike number...

2 yrs ago there were 35 dislikes
1 year ago there was 44 dislikes
This year there are 156 dislikes

What's happened?

Mark's stupidness has got worse...
Mark's nastiness has got worse..
Their greediness is beyond insulting..
Their family want nothing to do with the channel so viewers are left with a glutton and a narcissist for entertainment...
Nothing has changed, three years in and it's got worse not better... They refuse to listen to constructive criticism...
They are older but NOT wiser...
Nadia's popularity is dwindling...
Marks increasing appearance on the vlogs is off putting to everyone except Nicola...
There is zero charity from the gruesome twosome...
They are influencers of plastic tat...
They moan, reflect, moan, reflect, moan, reflect and suck the life out of everything including Christmas...
They have zero imagination even when their subs throw ideas at them re Vlogmas...
Their lies are getting worse...
The fact they never plan and prepare is so evident in the resulting vlogs...
In the words of Nadia, "she's already sick of Christmas" and it's only day 3, guess what Nadia... It shows!

Vlogmas 2020 =👇👇 👇

(Where's that filter when you need it Mark?)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Denial...

If ever they were in denial that their channel is losing its way, look at the dislike number...

2 yrs ago there were 35 dislikes
1 year ago there was 44 dislikes
This year there are 156 dislikes

What's happened?

Mark's stupidness has got worse...
Mark's nastiness has got worse..
Their greediness is beyond insulting..
Their family want nothing to do with the channel so viewers are left with a glutton and a narcissist for entertainment...
Nothing has changed, three years in and it's got worse not better... They refuse to listen to constructive criticism...
They are older but NOT wiser...
Nadia's popularity is dwindling...
Marks increasing appearance on the vlogs is off putting to everyone except Nicola...
There is zero charity from the gruesome twosome...
They are influencers of plastic tat...
They moan, reflect, moan, reflect, moan, reflect and suck the life out of everything including Christmas...
They have zero imagination even when their subs throw ideas at them re Vlogmas...
Their lies are getting worse...
The fact they never plan and prepare is so evident in the resulting vlogs...
In the words of Nadia, "she's already sick of Christmas" and it's only day 3, guess what Nadia... It shows!

Vlogmas 2020 =👇👇 👇

(Where's that filter when you need it Mark?)
Love yr descriptive posts ...always spot on 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.