Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just came up on YouTube. She's also done a few 'best of Nanny Di' and a video of Nadia's "MARRRRKKKK"s

Also, this from Ashley.

Oh my god i'm laughing but not with them at them is that really the effect they want to have?To be an object of ridicule?
Its really cringeworthy bad slapstick and manic and even lisa is almost rolling her eyes after all how many times has he jumped out at her wearing a stupid mask?
Buffoon.

Yes absolutely i was just thinking the same thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate Beckinsale is 47 so a full 9 years younger than Nadia so they wouldn’t have been to school together. I think Nadia heard the story about how Kate would sneeze at school so is recounting that.

I think she’s actually said that she was only at Italia Conti for a short time. And as for looking like Helena Bonham Carter??!! They are so different.
she didnt last at Italia COnti but she wouldnt last anywhere as she has no ability to do as she is told
as for Helen Bonham Carter, she is far more feminine, and beautiful, Nardia is quite hard very manly features like her dad
I got my Helena Bonham Carter and my Claire Foy from The Crown mixed up.🙈
It was with reference to the new Nitty stance spied in the lilac room sofa vlog.
(I will post pics below.)
My thought was that she’d chosen to adopt the arm holding pose in that vlog as she’d been watching The Crown lately and someone may have said she resembled the actress who played the Queen.
( I was thinking it was HB Carter but it was in f t Claire Foy)
I can see on of the Swadderleys, maybe Mank, saying that to her and in fairness I can see a Resemblance from Bratia’s younger days.
(Just me ?)
Anyway... I was thinking that the ‘Queen’ stance she took was her way of saying:-
“ Look at me. Aren’t I regal?”😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"We will be with you every night during lockdown"... Noting a 2nd night of no lockdown... Neither have done any conventional "work" this month so they must be busy arguing and sulking in the hell hole...

They really have exploited the "bullying" discussions this week I note. What's that saying, 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'...

All "Mr No Purpose In Life" does is completely disassociate from his own behaviour when he starts ranting about a subject.

Bullying is a subject he needs to look at introspective, as the way he treats his wife, his mother and the people he himself speaks unkindly about everyday, could be said to be bullying behaviour.

He has noooo problem hearing alleged stories and calling people bullies.

We actually SEE his behaviour with our eyes... He name calls, mocks, is habitually cruel, often insulting and regularly threatening to others...

The people around him, including his sycophants, seem to be usto his behaviour. I never have or never could be comfortable with his behaviour. It's nothing to do with his mental health, he chooses how he treats other people and his behaviour is the very definition of a bully 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
hes need to do a 3 year course if he does and battle demons and his childishness and immaturity
I think it’ll be a bullying/anti-bullying, troll bashing vlog section with a setting up of an organisation, for which they will be patrons/ambassadors and they rally the cult members subs to get involved.
They will go on tour and meet said subs and hold anti bullying speeches and cause a revolt.
He will then write a book about it.
Watch this space.
Betcha. 😉🤫😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just came up on YouTube. She's also done a few 'best of Nanny Di' and a video of Nadia's "MARRRRKKKK"s

Also, this from Ashley.

Oh has she now? Worried she's going to be revealed for the bully she really is, to her own 70 year old Mother-in-law. If she doesn't read on here, then someone is informing on us every day!

Reactions: 14
"We will be with you every night during lockdown"... Noting a 2nd night of no lockdown... Neither have done any conventional "work" this month so they must be busy arguing and sulking in the hell hole...

They really have exploited the "bullying" discussions this week I note. What's that saying, 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'...

All "Mr No Purpose In Life" does is completely disassociate from his own behaviour when he starts ranting about a subject.

Bullying is a subject he needs to look at introspective, as the way he treats his wife, his mother and the people he himself speaks unkindly about everyday, could be said to be bullying behaviour.

He has noooo problem hearing alleged stories and calling people bullies.

We actually SEE his behaviour with our eyes... He name calls, mocks, is habitually cruel, often insulting and regularly threatening to others...

The people around him, including his sycophants, seem to be usto his behaviour. I never have or never could be comfortable with his behaviour. It's nothing to do with his mental health, he chooses how he treats other people and his behaviour is the very definition of a bully 😡
I’d say there’s been no night shifts as they’re both too busy guzzling the vodka.

He mentioned he is doing an MSc. What in?!
How can he find time to do that? He’s ever sooooooo busy and works soooooo hard???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The last time he was secretly busy he knocked out a book on homeschooling in a few weeks. He's probably writing a book about "his struggles", "his demons", "his woe is me life". He's probably writing in at break neck speed like the last one...

He's made zero improvements to his life in the past decade, he's wallowed in his own self pity, funded by his wife's paycheck.

There is no way Mark will be able to read the truths we write without a right to reply, the only way he can reply is by writing another pathetic book.

They both look VERY desperate to take on anything that comes their way which n akes me more sure the LW gravy train will be coming to an end in the near future 👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The last time he was secretly busy he knocked out a book on homeschooling in a few weeks. He's probably writing a book about "his struggles", "his demons", "his woe is me life". He's probably writing in at break neck speed like the last one...

He's made zero improvements to his life in the past decade, he's wallowed in his own self pity, funded by his wife's paycheck.

There is no way Mark will be able to read the truths we write without a right to reply, the only way he can reply is by writing another pathetic book.

They both look VERY desperate to take on anything that comes their way which n akes me more sure the LW gravy train will be coming to an end in the near future 👏
They've said they want to do more "telly" like videos. To get the budget for that, I'd imagine they'd need sponsorship and commitment of a "well known" face, AKA Bratia. I get the feeling she is becoming bored of Loose Women anyway. Would she have gotten in to a Twitter spat with ITV's golden boy Piers Morgan if she wanted to stay at ITV long term?

• Haha
  • Wow
mAybe they will go into making their own channel for cooking (perish the thought - it will be awful as shes terrible and has no flair ) a bit of addicition chat, they will charge more money for it as I cant see anyone would invest in them as they arent popular or professional enough
Of course, all this is pie in the sky as they wont commit to it as not got the right work ethic and like everything else they do it will be half arsed and chaotic and they will only take their cult members over with them
what ever 'ideas' he has wont last 5 mins
They are doomed to doing tit ads for low brow products an I think in the next 12 months even that will be over for them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Today’s coffee moaning was ‘prickly’ I think.
The way she’s making him tell her he may dislike her fringe and that she’s put on weight and making it into a game.
He hair looks awful.
She has put on weight.
It’s almost certain that she’ll pick a row with him about it later.
I like the way he said she always lies and so she admits it.
The good part for me was when he emphatically said that she permed her hair.😂
She swore on her children’s lives that she didn’t.
He repeated that she did, then I found this-😡
See how bitchy she is to every other panellist?!
The first picture they put up of her is a perm.
You know it, I know it and she knows it.
That’s why she says she hated it.
I actually think she looked good in it
( cough, cough, splutter... I just choked on those words🤪)

• Wow
Today’s coffee moaning was ‘prickly’ I think.
The way she’s making him tell her he may Dislike her fringe and that she’s put on weight and making it into a game.
He hair looks awful.
She has put on weight.
It’s almost certain that she’ll pick a row with him about it later.
I like the way he said she always lies and so she admits it.
The good part for me was when he emphatically said that she permed her hair.😂
She swore on her children’s lives that she didn’t.
He repeated that she did, then I found this-😡
See how bitchy she is to every other panellist?!
The first picture they put up of her is a perm.
You know it, I know it and she knows it.
That’s why she says she hated it.
I actually think she looked good in it
( cough, cough, splutter... I just choked on those words🤪)
"Have you got any hair under your wig?"

• Angry
  • Wow
There's a bit of Bill Haley going on with that fringe, she pushed it back into her hair and it did look better. Manky didn't want to answer whether he liked it or not so I'll do it for him....it looks stupid because her hair is too curly to have a fringe like that.

• Haha

It's got to be hasn't it. Now he's an 'author'. Having knocked out that piece of tit, cash in, with the nasty yellow cover.
'Manky. My struggle'. Page after page of rehab, stinking thinking and what a success he is.:p If he tried training as a therapist. He wouldn't get
past the first post because he can't listen to anyone, has zero empathy and needs professional help. Maybe he's writing, directing and starring in a film about his life, 'Return Of The Mank'.

• Haha
Of course she's had perms, she uses curling wands to curl it now. The curls just age her now, so does the box hair dye, why is she using such a dull colour? I don't think she's doing herself any favours with the fringe, it just closes in her face and makes her eyes really small.

There's a bit of Bill Haley going on with that fringe, she pushed it back into her hair and it did look better. Manky didn't want to answer whether he liked it or not so I'll do it for him....it looks stupid because her hair is too curly to have a fringe like that.
What she does with her hair is so irritating.
All that froo frooing, fluffing up and flicking gives me the itch.
If she just did it and left it, it might be ok but she obviously, once again, thinks it’s sexy as a ‘just out of bed tousled look.🙄
That’s ok I’m your 20’s and early 30’s and when you look after your curls but now when you’d hitting 60 and it looks like straw.
The times when she’s been on LW and they straightened it took years off her.
Sorry... but why does she continuously do this on their channel? She doesn’t do it on LW.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Nadia's fringe looks awful. Having a fringe with curly hair takes a lot of looking after. I know as I have had both for years! At least it distracts you from her rigidly botoxed forehead and permanently arched eyebrows. But every time I look at her now she is looking more and more like 🤡
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Of course she's had perms, she uses curling wands to curl it now. The curls just age her now, so does the box hair dye, why is she using such a dull colour? I don't think she's doing herself any favours with the fringe, it just closes in her face and makes her eyes really small.
I don't think any of them had perms, you only have to look at their cousin's hair (Lara Sawalha) also an actress, same hair but in her early 30's so no damage done yet. Mr. Sawalha's hair was also tight curls when he was younger ( can't imagine him having a perm.)
I think they've all just damaged their hair over time and once you start dying it, get older, hormones, hair doesn't bounce back to natural ringlets, and, she is SO unhealthy that hair is never going to be a thick, shiny barnet ever again.

I do take umbrage with her 'curly girl' whatever method. Remember.. 'The naked,oops,flash of boob, Ad not Ad for whatever product she was selling NOT selling?' Then the next Coffee Moaning she was admiring her image on screen (rather than engaging with SUBS, hate it when she says SUBS) saying to Manks,

"Look at my hair Mark, look how beautiful and curly it is, I can't believe all those years and I didn't know. You could so clearly see she had tonged it.

I actually went and watched other women on youtube do the method with far less expensive products and their hair looked like Nitty's (frizzy) but after showing what seems to be a very long involved task their hair looked beautiful, different types of curls depending on hair type. It didn't look like her tousled hot wanded hair.:rolleyes: LIAR!

As for the fringe, we know she reads here, or her spies have told her about....the eyebrows....

What she does with her hair is so irritating.
All that froo frooing, fluffing up and flicking gives me the itch.
If she just did it and left it, it might be ok but she obviously, once again, thinks it’s sexy as a ‘just out of bed tousled look.🙄
That’s ok I’m your 20’s and early 30’s and when you look after your curls but now when you’d hitting 60 and it looks like straw.
The times when she’s been on LW and they straightened it took years off her.
Sorry... but why does she continuously do this on their channel? She doesn’t do it on LW.
Well if you look at the last pic, she looks very happy with the result. Looks to me like her hair is very thin, so this constant fluffing is to stop it dropping. She brings it from the back and fluffs, it stays for about 20 secs then she's off again. They do a good job of her hair on LW, that's probably why she doesn't touch it, but I bet she's dying to, it's become like a tic.

She needs a good haircut with proper layers, or just bloody get the hairspray out and back comb the roots woman. Drives me potty.

Great pics @Clarity seeker

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.