Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well done @Clarity seeker for the thread title! 😁

here is the old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/nadia-s...eing-broken-gets-them-attention.10767/page-51

recap!

- bratia is putting her daughters pictures up on instragram despite explicitly being told not to. she is also saying they demand privacy...while broadcasting this fact to the world

- manky is now mumbling to himself in his manchild cave on today's coffee morning v-log

- pictures of julia sawalha have mysteriously started appearing in the comment sections of some of their videos :unsure:

- their subs seem to appreciate them, although manky has already deleted at least one of the comments today

EDIT: have added the screenshot of manky prowling the comments below

here is the proof of manky deleting one of the comments

obviously there have been more likes since the screenshot was taken a couple of hours ago, but leon piper's comment about julia being beautiful and a great actress has since been removed

apparently calling her beautiful is fine (see the other comments) but calling her a great actress is a step too far

feeling the pressure from bratia, are you manky??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just read helen South Africa’s reply’s to penny comments . bleeping disgrace that he has never replied to her and she’s hoping one day he will ,can the lot of yee join me on creating fake accounts and spamming the comments to reply to her . What an arse

Reactions: 15

here is the old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/nadia-s...eing-broken-gets-them-attention.10767/page-51

recap!

- bratia is putting her daughters pictures up on instragram despite explicitly being told not to. she is also saying they demand privacy...while broadcasting this fact to the world

- manky is now mumbling to himself in his manchild cave on today's coffee morning v-log

- pictures of julia sawalha have mysteriously started appearing in the comment sections of some of their videos :unsure:

- their subs seem to appreciate them, although manky has already deleted at least one of the comments today

obviously there have been more likes since the screenshot was taken a couple of hours ago, but leon piper's comment about julia being beautiful and a great actress has since been removed

apparently calling her beautiful is fine (see the other comments) but calling her a great actress is a step too far

He should be more concerned about not responding to his loyal subs, than deleting a couple of comments like that.

1605221122378.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10

N: “Give me hope guys will there ever be a time again when they don’t think I’m an embarrassment?”

No there won’t. Because N is an utter embarrassment - to herself, her family, her colleagues, to Masterchef, to Eastenders and her employers at LW. They all go out of their way to disassociate themselves from her. There's been lots of talk on here about whether or not the girls appear on their 'family' YT channel and then today, somthing about Di filming from her own flat. :( Does Dina still show her face or is she bored of selling her Poundland tins of watercolours now?

Why should N's daughters feel any differently from everyone else? As I keep saying, the SwadderlEy’s growing digital footprint continues to leave its crappy stains all over social media. Does anyone know which chapter of N’s own internet safety book she needs to refer to for constructive guidance?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

N: “Give me hope guys will there ever be a time again when they don’t think I’m an embarrassment?”

No there won’t. Because N is an utter embarrassment - to herself, her family, her colleagues, to Masterchef, to Eastenders and her employers at LW. They all go out of their way to disassociate themselves from her. There's been lots of talk on here about whether or not the girls appear on their 'family' YT channel and then today, somthing about Di filming from her own flat. :( Does Dina still show her face or is she bored of selling her Poundland tins of watercolours now?

Why should N's daughters feel any differently from everyone else? As I keep saying, the SwadderlEy’s growing digital footprint continues to leave its crappy stains all over social media. Does anyone know which chapter of N’s own internet safety book she needs to refer to for constructive guidance?
ah, but the billion dollar question: will nadia's book on internet safety keep people safe from manky frothily deleting comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interestingly, Moodie was doing a ‘live’ on her insta whilst Mank was doing his Live Night shite.😬
She was trying to play the guitar to her own song,
Something about “I miss him...?”
I thought she could play the guitar but she couldn’t get the chords right at all.
Anyway.., point being... imagine the girls having said they don’t want to be in any of their parents vlogs then they each go on to make their own vlogs in their bedrooms and do far better than Bratia & Manky!😉😬
(What????!!!! ...A girl can dream)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

recap!

Thank you for the new thread 😊

Reactions: 8
Haha what did I predict 😏 yet again ...sub asked if he had missed the mental health chat ... he literally said that he had had no time to sit down and give it the attention that he wants to give it so he will try and do one .... maybe tomorrow would be a good day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 workaholic my foot ... he just keeps the poor subs hanging .... how can they call themselves professionals😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.