Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think the big announcement is going to be?? Is he going to train as a counsellor or would that be too lowly for him and he’s going to become a full blown psychologist??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hey Im Mark Im an alcoholic and Ive got an idea - seems his new idea will be based around his addictions and sobriety using his experience to put to good use, yawn F__ing yawn
learn the piano also, yea right, are you hoping for a freebie piano as cant see y ou going out for lessons anywhere

• Haha
Wow some very telling comments on Lee Pearts lives...this is one of many

View attachment 319133
Hi @Tracie, I know you've been doing some research I forgot to mention my most and others important gripe, please see above.

Nitty has also said she was a patron of NSPCC this was checked by a Tattler and NSPCC said she was not.

Nitty claimed last week she was: "A patron, well not a patron, something like a patron.." for Missing Persons.
This was also checked and Missing Persons said she was not a patron and they take this kind of thing very seriously. Apparently Charities are aware that many YouTubers/Influencers use Charity names to pull traffic and money in, yet the charities do not receive it.

I believe other Tattlers can be much more precise than me on this; they held a quiz, and/or asked for money for the Trek Nitty did all under the guise of charity yet the money has not been seen. I haven't given an accurate account of that so will allow fellow Tattlers to follow up my account.

All of the above is a huge deal for us and upsets us greatly. They started charging £1.99 per month for subs to have 'extra' v-logs and a Sunday Show, reeling them in by pretending the subs will be part of the family. Vulnerable people who may not have much money, paying so they can feel part of a non-existent family channel, and are blatantly ignored time after time when they ask for a shout out on a 'Live.'
They don't get much extra, promised v-logs don't appear, they are late for their lives etc, and over the last few weeks the v-logs have become more and more unsavoury, even having subs fighting with each other, bullying via comments and N&M just allow it to continue.
Some subs see the light, as above and many (some of us) get muted and blocked for mentioning things like where is the charity money etc..?

Nitty is clearly moving over to INSTA, influencing with #gifts often not putting up that it is an AD. They are also cunningly advertising on yt without saying it is an AD. I could go on and on and on.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
What do we think the big announcement is going to be?? Is he going to train as a counsellor or would that be too lowly for him and he’s going to become a full blown psychologist??
hes need to do a 3 year course if he does and battle demons and his childishness and immaturity

Reactions: 12
I reckon he is going to say Nitty is no longer doing Coffee Boring and it's just him from now on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not another bloody tit book coming from Manky.....my life as an ex alcoholic, how for the past 16yrs I have done sod all...how I sit preaching to vunerable people every day, and charge 1.99 for another pile of poo....oh I can't wait...💩 👎👎

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I agree. She's clearly well read, educated, interested in the arts and well versed in a range of different subjects, yet she's treated like an old gran. When you think that Janet Street Porter, is what, three years older than Di ? Do you think Nadia would dare patronize her !
Great point about JSP. Not a chance would she dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm betting the big announcement will be something about the channel and content. Which will be complete lies and content that never comes to fruition. He only has the channel. Thinks it's his creation and needs total control. Said he was going to do a series with his 'friend' for the channel. Only he hasn't got any friends. It won't be life changing. No one will employ him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ve stopped filming the ‘kids’ because google are cracking down on adults filming minors in videos. Google will turn off comments which youtubers rely on for promoting their channel. I’ve told you before thumbs up or thumbs down is ALL the same. It’s traffic to their site
When did you tell us before? Had you a different name before? You've only two posts on here with this name, and neither is about thumbs up or down, is why I'm asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not another bloody tit book coming from Manky.....my life as an ex alcoholic, how for the past 16yrs I have done sod all...how I sit preaching to vunerable people every day, and charge 1.99 for another pile of poo....oh I can't wait...💩 👎👎
Yep. I reckon it's a book too. He could try and pass himself off as a "therapist" by doing a three year basic diploma counselling course, but he'd have to have his own counselling, he just wouldn't pass muster.

JSP would wipe the floor with her and with Manky
I'd love to see her try though wouldn't you.😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Dear Tattlers,

We are racing towards a new thread title. I have written all the suggested ones down though I'm afraid I didn't take note of which Tattler said what, so stake your claim when due!

So they can be voted for by amount of likes. I will post them separately. Hope it works.

Of course feel free to edit, amend, add, omit, whatever, lets have fun!

Also I think it might be a good idea to take a vote about moving to Instagram forum.

Maybe @notSUBmissive could post for insta vote, then we just count the likes as yes and sad face for no? Sad face is our only option really.

Reactions: 7
Popped over yesterday to (n) on their vlogs, they were live at the the time, so thought I'd do the ping pong thumbs, it was hilarious, they both noticed, really wanted to say swivel on this one!!!!

Hes ruined the channel, needs to get out and get a real proper job, not fannying around on a dying yt channel.
He has ruined it,thinks he's some kind of superstar ,no manky your a tiny wee fish in a great big ocean ,and your slowly getting gobbled up by the great big sharks 🦈 you complete and utter plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestions:

At ease..Old Bratia Extinct/OBE..at ease, aka The Croydon Slovenly Slapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestions:

At ease..Old Bratia Extinct/OBE..at ease, aka The Croydon Slovenly Slapper.
Toy Cave Tosser,married Ken Dodd and lives like a tosser.

All they need are themselves, a mirror, a camera and vulnerable subs.

Dog Poo, Messy Moo, If you criticise us,out goes you.

Legend in his own living room

Bratia loves tissue paper,it's so FOO FOO LAH LAH

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bratia loves tissue paper,it's so FOO FOO LAH LAH
I like ‘Legend in his own living room’
😊👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.