Nadia Sawalha #22 He baked it well. Better than Mamma’s snot-etti.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronald McDonald! That's who she reminds me of.
Or Sideshow Bob.

I don't think any of them had perms, you only have to look at their cousin's hair (Lara Sawalha) also an actress, same hair but in her early 30's so no damage done yet. Mr. Sawalha's hair was also tight curls when he was younger ( can't imagine him having a perm.)
I think they've all just damaged their hair over time and once you start dying it, get older, hormones, hair doesn't bounce back to natural ringlets, and, she is SO unhealthy that hair is never going to be a thick, shiny barnet ever again.

I do take umbrage with her 'curly girl' whatever method. Remember.. 'The naked,oops,flash of boob, Ad not Ad for whatever product she was selling NOT selling?' Then the next Coffee Moaning she was admiring her image on screen (rather than engaging with SUBS, hate it when she says SUBS) saying to Manks,

"Look at my hair Mark, look how beautiful and curly it is, I can't believe all those years and I didn't know. You could so clearly see she had tonged it.

I actually went and watched other women on youtube do the method with far less expensive products and their hair looked like Nitty's (frizzy) but after showing what seems to be a very long involved task their hair looked beautiful, different types of curls depending on hair type. It didn't look like her tousled hot wanded hair.:rolleyes: LIAR!

As for the fringe, we know she reads here, or her spies have told her about....the eyebrows....

Well if you look at the last pic, she looks very happy with the result. Looks to me like her hair is very thin, so this constant fluffing is to stop it dropping. She brings it from the back and fluffs, it stays for about 20 secs then she's off again. They do a good job of her hair on LW, that's probably why she doesn't touch it, but I bet she's dying to, it's become like a tic.

She needs a good haircut with proper layers, or just bloody get the hairspray out and back comb the roots woman. Drives me potty.

Great pics @Clarity seeker
It's mad. They have access to hairdresser's and stylists. All the resources to make the most of herself. Yet she slap dash, dyes it herself. The whole family need proper haircuts. Even the dogs! Even with the Covid restrictions they could have got professionals to do it. The only time she looks presentable is on LW days. But then sleeps in her make up. Yuk. Her facial features are aging badly so having the right hair would help. God knows how bad it looks close up. I see Helena Bonham Carter a lot in my area and she is lovely in real life. Please don't compare her with Grotbag.:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A big announcement? Don't tell me the labour suit has finally arrived from The Netherlands!!! 😱😏🤣

Let's hope it isn't another book. Maybe they're going to meet another sub (Anybody notice Danni hasn't been seen/heard from since!) 🙄
Maybe they're releasing the Cornwall vlogs.
Has he just got up? WTF is going on with his hair and those eye bags?. He looks a mess!

View attachment 319391

Tossology, TalkingBoloxology, Wankology, take ya bleedin' pick. Deluded AF.
Of course she's had perms, she uses curling wands to curl it now. The curls just age her now, so does the box hair dye, why is she using such a dull colour? I don't think she's doing herself any favours with the fringe, it just closes in her face and makes her eyes really small.
I think she just has naturally curly/frizzy hair. Julia's and Dina's is similar but better managed.

Reactions: 5
What she does with her hair is so irritating.
All that froo frooing, fluffing up and flicking gives me the itch.
If she just did it and left it, it might be ok but she obviously, once again, thinks it’s sexy as a ‘just out of bed tousled look.🙄
That’s ok I’m your 20’s and early 30’s and when you look after your curls but now when you’d hitting 60 and it looks like straw.
The times when she’s been on LW and they straightened it took years off her.
Sorry... but why does she continuously do this on their channel? She doesn’t do it on LW.
It's a bloody mess,it like a 5yr old has attacked it with a pair of scissors

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet more Ads for her customers on her insta...I find it odd that she endorses recipes with alcohol as an ingredient...we have her husband plugging his podcasts and accounts around alcoholism and there she is flogging alcohol laced food. So conflicting.

Anythingformoney.jpg

• Angry
Yet more Ads for her customers on her insta...I find it odd that she endorses recipes with alcohol as an ingredient...we have her husband plugging his podcasts and accounts around alcoholism and there she is flogging alcohol laced food. So conflicting.

View attachment 320605
Why is she lying..."passed some through the window" She's round her parent every weekend filming the no name tit show...so no need to pretend she passing any food through a window. The lies just fall so easily.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For a woman who doesn't talk about her weight, she seemed to forget she doesn't and talked alot about her weight on this mornings coffee boring.

She knows she piled on loads of weight recently but asked Mark some completely loaded questions, limiting his ability to reply as she answered her own question by the way she asked it. She barely let him speak despite pounding him with rhetorical questions., it was cringe worthy when she said... Do you think I've put weight on? And then SHE went on to tell him she knows he doesn't think she's fat and HE loves her warts and all... That's right Nadia, answer your own question with the answer you want to HEAR 👏

Plus, NEITHER of them have to ability to just listen to what the other is saying!!!

For my liking I think her fringe is an abomination. She's a TV panalist and has to go on prime time tv looking like a complete tit... More nails in the loose women coffin I hope 👏

• Heart
He's probably lying, they lie about most things, very odd that he feels the need to announce to everyone he's had a bath as if it's some sort of accomplishment.

And...Five hours editing what exactly? No one ever gets to see this editing of his? Get a real job Mark. Loser.

The only unusual thing about this post is the fact he's had a bath.

View attachment 320626

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They've said they want to do more "telly" like videos. To get the budget for that, I'd imagine they'd need sponsorship and commitment of a "well known" face, AKA Bratia. I get the feeling she is becoming bored of Loose Women anyway. Would she have gotten in to a Twitter spat with ITV's golden boy Piers Morgan if she wanted to stay at ITV long term?
More than likely they got bored with her..

Reactions: 8
He's probably lying, they lie about most things, very odd that he feels the need to announce to everyone he's had a bath as if it's some sort of accomplishment.

And...Five hours editing what exactly? No one ever gets to see this editing of his? Get a real job Mark. Loser.
Well we are always saying he doesn't wash, just another dig at us, like we care. So childish. Pathetic.

Great Question from one of their subscribers... Snarky LYING answer from them as usual 🙄
OOOH I've got to thumbs down on that snarky comment. AAAArgh, so patronising, she never stops banging on about her bloody weight.

Well we are always saying he doesn't wash, just another dig at us, like we care. So childish. Pathetic.

OOOH I've got to thumbs down on that snarky comment. AAAArgh, so patronising, she never stops banging on about her bloody weight.
Right, thumbs down on the snarky comment and a little bit of ping pong whilst I was there 👎. He's still begging for thumbs up for anything, it's painful to watch.

View attachment 320605
Passed it through the window, yeah right, what's the betting her parents had to go and pick it up from her, the lazy arse. Yet another healthy meal for your elderly parents? Why are you such an idiot Nitty? I bet that went straight in Betty's bin.😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
For a woman who doesn't talk about her weight, she seemed to forget she doesn't and talked alot about her weight on this mornings coffee boring.

She knows she piled on loads of weight recently but asked Mark some completely loaded questions, limiting his ability to reply as she answered her own question by the way she asked it. She barely let him speak despite pounding him with rhetorical questions., it was cringe worthy when she said... Do you think I've put weight on? And then SHE went on to tell him she knows he doesn't think she's fat and HE loves her warts and all... That's right Nadia, answer your own question with the answer you want to HEAR 👏

Plus, NEITHER of them have to ability to just listen to what the other is saying!!!

For my liking I think her fringe is an abomination. She's a TV panalist and has to go on prime time tv looking like a complete tit... More nails in the loose women coffin I hope 👏
Unless of course she’s not going back on LW for the foreseeable?
Surely she’d not have let moodie cut her hair if she knew she was to be on LW next week?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she lying..."passed some through the window" She's round her parent every weekend filming the no name tit show...so no need to pretend she passing any food through a window. The lies just fall so easily.
Well that's on INSTA isn't it? A lot more followers to impress and give the image that she doesn't break rules and a lot more people who possibly don't watch the Sunday show.

Unless of course she’s not going back on LW for the foreseeable?
Surely she’d not have let moodie cut her hair if she knew she was to be on LW next week?
oh but she said in her drunken nitelive when she was in bed, that she was taking the week off and then she was going to be on LW LOTS and LOTS.. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Great Question from one of their subscribers... Snarky LYING answer from them as usual 🙄
He is such an arrogant man, it's probably why no one likes him in real life (apart from Lisa).

He has gone on further to say the below however, having looked at their profile myself the account was actually set up in 2016 so he is doing his usual virtue signalling and trying to convince people that only new accounts are pulling them up. Oh and perhaps Xander should do some research before he arse licks..

Screenshot_20201123-000955_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 320605
Never seen anyone to self praise as much as her. god forbid anyone says the meal tastes tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that's on INSTA isn't it? A lot more followers to impress and give the image that she doesn't break rules and a lot more people who possibly don't watch the Sunday show.

oh but she said in her drunken nitelive when she was in bed, that she was taking the week off and then she was going to be on LW LOTS and LOTS.. :unsure:
I know, but I’m wondering if she said it on the spur of the moment, like she does with so many other things, and hoped we’d forget about it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He is such an arrogant man, it's probably why no one likes him in real life (apart from Lisa).

He has gone on further to say the below however, having looked at their profile myself the account was actually set up in 2016 so he is doing his usual virtue signalling and trying to convince people that only new accounts are pulling them up. Oh and perhaps Xander should do some research before he arse licks..

View attachment 320737
What does adios new account person mean? Did he block the person who mentioned the weight issue??

I know, but I’m wondering if she said it on the spur of the moment, like she does with so many other things, and hoped we’d forget about it?
Oh well I thought she had said it as a dig at us because it was the week before when some of us had been doing a count of how many hours she had worked on LW in 4 weeks which amounted to two, and one of those was in her kitchen😆

• Haha
Night shift :
I don’t think M&N should be announcing four families allowed at Christmas as ‘News “ before the priminister officially does........Remember for some subs Mark is their only news outlet....!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.