Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she tried to make him get rid of his Barbie dolls when he was tidying unhoarding the room that Maddie now uses at the back of the kitchen, 2 years ago, and he was looking for every excuse so he could keep them so he can carry on playing with them - and the proof is there, hes still got them over 2 years later in his upstairs room - maybe he photographs Ken and Barbie in seductive poses?

thats an ad for KP if ever I saw one, going to report it via Instagram
who the hell puts that amout of nuts on a cake? its heart attack material
I don’t think I’ve ever seen peanuts on a cake before.
(I’ve led a sheltered life.)
Walnuts, yes but salty peanuts????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I personally think it’s uncalled for saying spiteful things about the two women who are organising their rooms. This is what gives tattle a bad name
I’m all for calling out Nadia and Mark on their lies and money making game from vulnerable adults but to start nit picking on innocent others is mean

Reactions: 11
I wonder if both mothers were wedding guests / chaperones?

And here we have yet another of their we-have-no-cupboards-style-lies winking at us in plain sight.
If they have no photos of their wedding what the devil is this?
What about the photos Hello paid for?
What about the photos they regularly show on LW and when N sells her weekly fantasy stories to magazines?
(Especially the one with N displaying her tonsils and M demonstrating he's unable to tie his own tie.)
Naturally, they would have been amazing if M had been in a position to take them himself ...
i think they did a deal with Hello for the wedding pics but Julia and her then boyfriend Alan Davies, caused a stir as said they hadnt consented to being in the spread of the magazine, so think they got pulled- even then she was selling her soul - selling her pics of her wedding to a no mark
It caused a huge rift between them and it put a huge strain on Julias relationship with Alan. N also said publicly that Alan was boring oh so your barbie playing husband isnt?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I personally think it’s uncalled for saying spiteful things about the two women who are organising their rooms. This is what gives tattle a bad name
I’m all for calling out Nadia and Mark on their lies and money making game from vulnerable adults but to start nit picking on innocent others is mean
I don't think they're so innocent. When Nadia was showing them the mess of the rooms. They said ohh we've seen worse! Very unprofessional discussing other clients!

Reactions: 7
I don't think they're so innocent. When Nadia was showing them the mess of the rooms. They said ohh we've seen worse! Very unprofessional discussing other clients!
Yes it is unprofessional but reading people’s comments regarding their looks etc is what gives tattle a bad name.
I come on here because I’m sick of them and their deleting of comments if you don’t kiss butt
Ripping into someone’s looks who happen to be in their vlogs in my opinion is just mean

Reactions: 9
That's your personal opinion, just as we are allowed to have ours.

As it was I thought the man was very professional and I'd use his company with no hesitations.
It's a shame the others all acted so immature, ignorant and unprofessional. He clearly felt uncomfortable with Mark's phone being shoved in his face, them being more concerned about filming for their channel and not bothering to listen to him, or talking over him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

And here we have yet another of their we-have-no-cupboards-style-lies winking at us in plain sight.
What about the photos they regularly show on LW and when N sells her weekly fantasy stories to magazines?
(Especially the one with N displaying her tonsils and M demonstrating he's unable to tie his own tie.)
Naturally, they would have been amazing if M had been in a position to take them himself ...
Well, Hello magazine did cover the whole of your wedding and you got paid so there's another great fat stinking lie. They probably took hundreds of photos. Get in your filthy underwear darling, stick a 'hen night' veil on your bonce, pout and say #Hello can I have my wedding photos pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was tongue in cheek on my part.
The intent was to highlight the lies and deceit N & M spout and my/our frustration at them flouting social distancing rules.
This often manifests itself into Playground humour.
(If it’s ok for Manky, it’s ok for me.)
I think we are all good people here who have been taken in by them at some stage.
I know I am a good person and have no guilt in anything Iveshared here.
Tattle is a place to vent.
If anything malicious were intended here the Sawalha Adderley’s or anyone connected to them would have been truly affected by it by now and we’d be in big trouble.

Yes it is unprofessional but reading people’s comments regarding their looks etc is what gives tattle a bad name.
I come on here because I’m sick of them and their deleting of comments if you don’t kiss butt
Ripping into someone’s looks who happen to be in their vlogs in my opinion is just mean
But it’s ok to rip into N&M’s looks on here? Sorry.... I’m not trying to pick a fight, but that’s seems like double standards to me.
As I said, it’s all tongue in cheek.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i think they did a deal with Hello for the wedding pics but Julia and her then boyfriend Alan Davies, caused a stir as said they hadnt consented to being in the spread of the magazine, so think they got pulled- even then she was selling her soul - selling her pics of her wedding to a no mark
It caused a huge rift between them and it put a huge strain on Julias relationship with Alan. N also said publicly that Alan was boring oh so your barbie playing husband isnt?
yeah, apparently Hello insists on a certain amount of celebrities to be at a wedding for payment. Nitty didn't tell Julia & Alan because she knew they wouldn't consent as it was a private event, so she did it all in secret. Julia even said she could never work out why she was the only female member of the family not allowed in the bride's room, (because they were all posing for Hello.) Wake up Julia!!

The Hello spread did go ahead, (I'm sure @Clarity seeker will find it!) and Davies went nuts as I'm sure Julia and other celebs did. It caused a huge rift, but Nits gets a kick out of it. Not only does she get to have another fight and a reason to cut Julia out of her life but she gets a load of publicity too.

Imagine being photographed at a wedding and thinking it was just a hired photographer, then seeing yourself all over Hello 2 weeks later.😲😲😲 I mean, you could have been there with a secret lover, anything, just disgusting behaviour on her part.

That just shows her lack of respect for anybody, for their morals, ethics, privacy. Sod you lot, I'm getting paid £££££££'s.

I don't think they had seen worse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Obviously after free photography for their vow renewal

• Angry
Reactions: 13
yeah, apparently Hello insists on a certain amount of celebrities to be at a wedding for payment. Nitty didn't tell Julia & Alan because she knew they wouldn't consent as it was a private event, so she did it all in secret. Julia even said she could never work out why she was the only female member of the family not allowed in the bride's room, (because they were all posing for Hello.) Wake up Julia!!

The Hello spread did go ahead, (I'm sure @Clarity seeker will find it!) and Davies went nuts as I'm sure Julia and other celebs did. It caused a huge rift, but Nits gets a kick out of it. Not only does she get to have another fight and a reason to cut Julia out of her life but she gets a load of publicity too.

Imagine being photographed at a wedding and thinking it was just a hired photographer, then seeing yourself all over Hello 2 weeks later.😲😲😲 I mean, you could have been there with a secret lover, anything, just disgusting behaviour on her part.

That just shows her lack of respect for anybody, for their morals, ethics, privacy. Sod you lot, I'm getting paid £££££££'s.

I don't think they had seen worse 😂
Me neither! It would be a hard push to find worse than that.🤣

Reactions: 11
How many of those disgusting rooms have the Organised Friends agreed to organise? I bet they are really regretting agreeing to do even one for free.
I bet they're actually quite happy about this gig. They are coming back after the wardrobes are fitted to do that one room, I think, and I would imagine they are hoping to then contract to do the rest. Otherwise, they would be starting now, and not after the wardrobes go in. That first room/closet will be very easy because they will be simply putting away clothes into brand new wardrobes. Everything will look amazing for five minutes and they will get good pics and good publicity.

• Angry
How many of those disgusting rooms have the Organised Friends agreed to organise? I bet they are really regretting agreeing to do even one for free. I haven't watched the vlog .......can't bear to watch for even 5mins. Have read the comments though, can you believe how excited some of their subs are getting at the thought of all that disgusting clutter being cleared up, they are practically wetting themselves? Do they not realise it is ALL A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. Nuttier can't be happier, if she is getting all this for free. Bet she's already working on the next free project ......
Have a little peek at the vlog. Just enough to look at and listen to the 2 cleaning people. They’re not the usual professional company you’d expect.

They’ve allowed Narc to film them, that filming is going out to the public. Therefore it can be commented on.

Last edited:
@Clarity seeker - Not sure if you caught this.
This is the two women doing Kerry's wardrobes from 8m 6s onwards 😊
@Clarity seeker - Not sure if you caught this.
This is the two women doing Kerry's wardrobes from 8m 6s onwards 😊
Lord.
Kerry blurts out her whole life story there in five minutes.
Another one playing to the camera and feeling the need to tell her story at every opportunity. ( Although, I’d rather have Kerry's big toe than the whole of Nitty Nora... and that’s saying something.)
I don’t watch KK’s channel.
I’d feel really uncomfortable if I went to do a job at a clients home and they did that... and blogged it.
Then of course the ‘friends’ have to react or respond in a certain way to stroke the Z list celebrity’s egos
If it were me, I’d change the subject and stick to all things organisational.
Actually, no, I’d have a clause in my T’s & C’s saying I’d not want to participate in any vlogging. Good publicity or not.
There are ways of having the Z listers show the end results and mentioning the company name and link etc.
Speaking of end results- sorry, but is that it?
What is wrong with people that they can’t manage to do that themselves?
It’s Basic housework.
No ‘professionals’ are needed for this ‘service.’
God help us all.🙄

It was tongue in cheek on my part.
The intent was to highlight the lies and deceit N & M spout and my/our frustration at them flouting social distancing rules.
This often manifests itself into Playground humour.
(If it’s ok for Manky, it’s ok for me.)
I think we are all good people here who have been taken in by them at some stage.
I know I am a good person and have no guilt in anything Iveshared here.
Tattle is a place to vent.
If anything malicious were intended here the Sawalha Adderley’s or anyone connected to them would have been truly affected by it by now and we’d be in big trouble.

But it’s ok to rip into N&M’s looks on here? Sorry.... I’m not trying to pick a fight, but that’s seems like double standards to me.
As I said, it’s all tongue in cheek.
Oh. and as an addition to that, I must say, I don’t think anyone ripped into the looks of the ‘friends.’
Correct me if I’m wrong.
The observation was that they didn’t look professional in the way the presented themselves and that one of them had a gruff voice.
Am I right?
Peace and love and all things frilly. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally, I think those two women were well aware that they were appearing on Mark and Nadia's Vlog and when you open yourself to public uploads, you open yourself to criticism. I feel the same about Nanny Di, Bobby and Nadim.

I bet they're actually quite happy about this gig. They are coming back after the wardrobes are fitted to do that one room, I think, and I would imagine they are hoping to then contract to do the rest. Otherwise, they would be starting now, and not after the wardrobes go in. That first room/closet will be very easy because they will be simply putting away clothes into brand new wardrobes. Everything will look amazing for five minutes and they will get good pics and good publicity.
I wonder when we will actually see the next installment of the wardrobe/organising vlog. It sounded like they might hold off on organising that room until the wardrobes are ready, and that will likely take some time.

That's your personal opinion, just as we are allowed to have ours.

As it was I thought the man was very professional and I'd use his company with no hesitations.
It's a shame the others all acted so immature, ignorant and unprofessional. He clearly felt uncomfortable with Mark's phone being shoved in his face, them being more concerned about filming for their channel and not bothering to listen to him, or talking over him.
That's a point. I wonder if they asked permission to film him? I think the women would have been aware, as they mentioned watching youtube footage. I hate having my picture taken, so if anyone shoved a phone in my face I'd be off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i think theyl have to go back and clear the room that the wardrobes are going into, its full of tit and filth.....nitty and manky wont clear it, clean it or decorate it first, they probably think the wardrobe fitters will do it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.