Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose he decided he wasn't a Director, producer, journalist, newsreader or lecturer that day.😂

Screenshot_20201022-091030_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for Lee because he's lumbered with the saddos now thanks to nitty. They are all chatting away amongst themselves about nothing as usual. Message to manky.... look what you have inflicted on poor Lee such a shame because he seems like a decent guy and his channel is so much better than yours but it's been invaded by your nutcase followers.
If anyone wrote something to that effect in Lee’s comments section, I wonder if he’d start vetting and deleting Comments the way Mank does -or, would the comments be left so they can all work it out for themselves?

Also... are there not rules against one youtuber continually plugging another youtuber’s channel?
Not only is Mank asking his/their subs to hit the 👍 on their own channel but “head over to Lee’s channel and hit the 👍.“
I’m not 100% certain but I’m sure I read that it’s against YouTube
T’s &C’s?

Reactions: 9
The vlog of ‘The friendly organisers‘ (or whatever they’re called) is up.
Social distancing?
Masks, no masks?
Cups of tea being passed round with fingers all round the rim of the cup and no evidence of hand washing?
Mr Wardrobe was professional and refused but the ‘friends’ to me were not profesh at all. (in my humble onion.)
I’m sorry, call me a snob but to turn up and do a job at someone’s home you’d at least expect some kind of uniform of the company, even if said company only has two employees.
Basic black trousers and polo shirt with company name would do.
(£6.99 from eBay)... or a smart skirt, blouse and jacket?
First impressions and all that.

Miss gruff dungaree ‘friend’ was over excitable and talked over Nitty a bit which you could see was getting on Nitty’s nerves as she wanted to be the centre of attention as usual.

You treat all customers the same.
They, (especially fellow-geezer-laugh-dungaree-‘friend’) were attempting to be pals with The Swadderley’s.
Nooooo!
First five minute impression of The Organised Friends - Nah.... not for me.
However, after they’re shown every room in the house and look like they may be organising every every squalid corner, (probably three weeks worth of work,) they are not to be paid?
Now why would they do that?
Ok maybe they’ll get some publicity out of it but it’s so unprofessional again.
Like the only reason they want to do it free is to-
a) snoop amongst a z listers belongings-
b) because they’re semi star struck and can name drop when acquiring further custom-
c/ to try to become ‘friends’ with someone off the telly.
They’ve already done Kerry Katona’s daughters room.

Lisa showed them the cupboard in the kitchen which she’d organised a few months ago and is now an utter disgrace again and the ‘friends’ revealed they’d watched the transformation on YouTube.
You keep it all very low key and stick to the job at hand.
NOT professional at all.
Even if you were a fan of Nadocchio you wouldn’t reveal that.
Maybe it’s just me, but standing round drinking tea and chatting about curly hair doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid.🥱
Wrong impression!

Of course Nits keeps banging on about doing insta live updates once everything is completed to show how she’s keeping on top of things.
Like that’s going to happen.
😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Marks on the hunt again deleting all the comments about them not wearing a mask in the recent home time vlog. They can delete all they like but people will still think it and by deleting the comments it just look as if they have something to hide. The subs/viewers should thumbs down instead to show their disapproval and stop giving the egotiscal pair the views.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She copied all of her sister’,Mum’s,Nigella’s and Nigel Slater’s recipes. That makes her an author doesn’t it?
I mean to tbh even presenter is a push.. sitting at a table with your head buried in a mug of pretend tea ( we all know it’s water) and lying about every aspect of your life, what exactly is she presenting there..

Reactions: 12
HE
Marks on the hunt again deleting all the comments about them not wearing mask in the recent hometime vlog. They can delete all they like but people will see think it and by deleting the comments it just look as if they have something to hide. The subs/viewers should thumbs down instead to show their disapproval and stop giving the egotiscal pair the views.
You see, that actually makes me want to cry.
The frustration at them be obnoxious enough to vlog their squalor and think it’s funny is one thing but the constant breaking of Covid rules then deleting comments about it is a whole different level. 🤬

I said earlier, I wonder if we all went over to Lees channel and commented there would he delete?
If nothing else, at least He would get more ‘hits’ (or whatever it is they get through traffic and you tube generated algorithm thingummy stuff.🙈
no comments on their channel means less for them.

Seriously though, they need reported and made an example of.
All for a thumbs up and ‘likes.’
There are people who haven’t seen their families all year.
Me included.😢
They haven’t invented a word which describes them yet.
They’re off the scale.😡

I found both Nadia and mark really rude with the guy. Anyone else?
Everyone talked over him.

I had to change my YouTube account as I’d been blocked by Adderley a few months back.
This should be interesting.
Posted on Lees channel...
Can someone check later and see if I get removed from there too please? ❤

HE
The frustration at them be obnoxious enough to vlog their squalor and think it’s funny is one thing but the constant breaking of Covid rules then deleting comments about it is a whole different level. 🤬

I said earlier, I wonder if we all went over to Lees channel and commented there would he delete?
If nothing else, at least He would get more ‘hits’ (or whatever it is they get through traffic and you tube generated algorithm thingummy stuff.🙈

Me included.😢
They’re off the scale.😡

I had to change my YouTube account as I’d been blocked by Adderley a few months back.
If you haven’t watched it already... watch this-
The bit about what she’d do if lockdown ended tomorrow for one thing.
All the things she says she’ll do, she does already!
Nakedness, slurping, had in good, spirting, singing loudly, party for girls etc.
Intolerable🤬
Right- my blood pressure is dangerously high so that’s enough for me for today.
Soon lovlies.🙈😬

P.S. By the way, I don’t watch Lee’s channel... just for the record.
I made out I did on his comments and only watched that one today for research purposes!🙈😂👍
(The end😬)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I've noticed that the things/topics Nadia posts about usually feature on Loose Women - She must receive a weekly brief from Loose Women about the things they are covering on the show and she is using it to incorporate into her YT channel and insta/podcasts as content before they feature on the show. Bit cheeky? Or does LW encourage this? Charlene White is anchoring today I have to say she really highlights the fact they need to get rid of the old timers on the show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Marks on the hunt again deleting all the comments about them not wearing a mask in the recent home time vlog. They can delete all they like but people will still think it and by deleting the comments it just look as if they have something to hide. The subs/viewers should thumbs down instead to show their disapproval and stop giving the egotiscal pair the views.
ive literally just read one comment saying they wont change and its just for a freebie and gone to like the comment and its gone, is he tied to his laptop

• Angry
  • Wow
she says they have 20-25K viewers per show, rubbish no where near that!
The most I’ve seen is 14.5k and that was for Popcorn, anyway if you have over 100k subs it’s not much to show off about that only 20k are watching. I’d be keeping very quiet about that.

HE

Me included.😢
They’re off the scale.😡

Nakedness, slurping, had in good, spirting, singing loudly, party for girls etc.
Intolerable🤬
Soon lovlies.🙈😬

I made out I did on his comments and only watched that one today for research purposes!🙈😂👍
(The end😬)

Oh you woke the sleeping dragon there. The Witch will drop Lee like a bag o kittens into the nearest muddy ditch, I give it a month. Remember the date. 22/10/18

..and yes @Clarity seeker they do need reporting I looked into it but you have to do it via Met Police, and at the moment, that was considered work. ( even though no social distancing or masks were worn) I do think YT should butt in and tell em off though, making a bad example.

I just want to report her full drop for being allowed on any social media platform she’s like a fledgling Trump, Mark my Merida I bet it’s crossed her mind that she could run a country off the back of a reality TV show.

I've noticed that the things/topicis Nadia posts about usually feature on Loose Women - She must receive a weekly brief from Loose Women about the things they are covering on the show and she is using it to incorporate into her YT channel and insta/podcasts as content before they feature on the show. Bit cheeky? Or does LW encourage this? Charlene White is anchoring today I have to say she really highlights the fact they need to get rid of the old timers on the show.
Or she bullies them at meetings into talking about what she thinks is relevant? Maybe that’s why they can’t stand her.

HE

Me included.😢
They’re off the scale.😡

Intolerable🤬
Soon lovlies.🙈😬

(The end😬)

What the heck are those glasses she’s got on? Did she nick em off Dexter Fletcher after she face planted his lovely blue premiere carpet??? They look RIDICULOUS, God I hate it when she tries to be trendy :sick:

I suppose he decided he wasn't a Director, producer, journalist, newsreader or lecturer that day.😂

View attachment 283908
Do what the feck you like cos I just wanna get drunk

Last edited:
ive literally just read one comment saying they wont change and its just for a freebie and gone to like the comment and its gone, is he tied to his laptop
He will receive a notification every time someone comments, as he receives so few he is able to manage it.

• Haha
They have a lot of thick subs, I know Mark has deleted the comments about their lack of mask wearing but the subs praising them for their selfish stupidity are pathetic, no wonder this virus is still rife with such idiotic people in the world .

Somebody else has commented on them not wearing masks. I wonder how long this will be up for
Someone has said in reply "I can't believe this is the first comment I've seen about masks"

It's not the first, they've just all been deleted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
she says they have 20-25K viewers per show, rubbish no where near that!
Are you serious? Their viewing figures are roughly half that. Much much lower for M's movie reviews.
However, if significant dedicated social media exposure is what the company is after in lieu of payment, perhaps they should take a look a N's list of broken promises.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To answer your question clarity seeker yes comments on Lee's channel are getting deleted. I've said on here before penny got me blocked on nitty's channel (not that it stopped me):D because she was always writing her posts in short form lingo, you know cud wud gud fink etc. and I asked her if she could write properly so at least we could read her posts without having to work out what she was saying. Her reply was 'TROLL grow up I'm reporting you to michelle' so I got blocked. It says a lot about penny and also a lot about michelle! So I thought I would let her know I was still around and left a reply to one of her comments on Lee's channel (nothing offensive and that comment is still there) she then got one of her cronies (maureen beary) along for support and they both left me a few emojis💪💪💪 and I replied that she would be better off in the other place where they play school and sing nursery rhymes. The post was deleted so I guess she reported it to Lee, I'm thinking he's starting to realise what he has let himself in for but he needn't worry penny and her best friend maureen will do all the troll bashing he needs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
[
Somebody else has commented on them not wearing masks. I wonder how long this will be up for
and Lisa is from a different household, can someone not leak this to the press? I have no idea how to do things like that.

To answer your question clarity seeker yes comments on Lee's channel are getting deleted. I've said on here before penny got me blocked on nitty's channel (not that it stopped me):D because she was always writing her posts in short form lingo, you know cud wud gud fink etc. and I asked her if she could write properly so at least we could read her posts without having to work out what she was saying. Her reply was 'TROLL grow up I'm reporting you to michelle' so I got blocked. It says a lot about penny and also a lot about michelle! So I thought I would let her know I was still around and left a reply to one of her comments on Lee's channel (nothing offensive and that comment is still there) she then got one of her cronies (maureen beary) along for support and they both left me a few emojis💪💪💪 and I replied that she would be better off in the other place where they play school and sing nursery rhymes. The post was deleted so I guess she reported it to Lee, I'm thinking he's starting to realise what he has let himself in for but he needn't worry penny and her best friend maureen will do all the troll bashing he needs.
That's what you get for hanging round Zzzz listers with your foot on the bottom rung of the ladder reaching up to the stars. Sorry, truth.
He looks pretty intelligent and a nice guy, he's had a lucky escape, the angels were looking out for him they day they physically removed him from Nadocchio's orbit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.