Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer your question clarity seeker yes comments on Lee's channel are getting deleted. I've said on here before penny got me blocked on nitty's channel (not that it stopped me):D because she was always writing her posts in short form lingo, you know cud wud gud fink etc. and I asked her if she could write properly so at least we could read her posts without having to work out what she was saying. Her reply was 'TROLL grow up I'm reporting you to michelle' so I got blocked. It says a lot about penny and also a lot about michelle! So I thought I would let her know I was still around and left a reply to one of her comments on Lee's channel (nothing offensive and that comment is still there) she then got one of her cronies (maureen beary) along for support and they both left me a few emojis💪💪💪 and I replied that she would be better off in the other place where they play school and sing nursery rhymes. The post was deleted so I guess she reported it to Lee, I'm thinking he's starting to realise what he has let himself in for but he needn't worry penny and her best friend maureen will do all the troll bashing he needs.
When they replied with 💪💪💪💪
I’d have thanked them.
(In my wee head 💪means in sexy, yet strong.😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they replied with 💪💪💪💪
I’d have thanked them.
(In my wee head 💪means in sexy, yet strong.😁)
Haha! I told her to go and use them on the channel where the kids are playing school and she could show them who's boss. I just hope penny and maureen saw my post and Lee didn't get to it first and deleted it. I've been back there to give you a (y) on your comment.....

• Haha
The vlog of ‘The friendly organisers‘ (or whatever they’re called) is up.
Social distancing?
Masks, no masks?
Cups of tea being passed round with fingers all round the rim of the cup and no evidence of hand washing?
Mr Wardrobe was professional and refused but the ‘friends’ to me were not profesh at all. (in my humble onion.)
I’m sorry, call me a snob but to turn up and do a job at someone’s home you’d at least expect some kind of uniform of the company, even if said company only has two employees.
Basic black trousers and polo shirt with company name would do.
(£6.99 from eBay)... or a smart skirt, blouse and jacket?
First impressions and all that.

Miss gruff dungaree ‘friend’ was over excitable and talked over Nitty a bit which you could see was getting on Nitty’s nerves as she wanted to be the centre of attention as usual.

You treat all customers the same.
They, (especially fellow-geezer-laugh-dungaree-‘friend’) were attempting to be pals with The Swadderley’s.
Nooooo!
First five minute impression of The Organised Friends - Nah.... not for me.
However, after they’re shown every room in the house and look like they may be organising every every squalid corner, (probably three weeks worth of work,) they are not to be paid?
Now why would they do that?
Ok maybe they’ll get some publicity out of it but it’s so unprofessional again.
Like the only reason they want to do it free is to-
a) snoop amongst a z listers belongings-
b) because they’re semi star struck and can name drop when acquiring further custom-
c/ to try to become ‘friends’ with someone off the telly.
They’ve already done Kerry Katona’s daughters room.

Lisa showed them the cupboard in the kitchen which she’d organised a few months ago and is now an utter disgrace again and the ‘friends’ revealed they’d watched the transformation on YouTube.
You keep it all very low key and stick to the job at hand.
NOT professional at all.
Even if you were a fan of Nadocchio you wouldn’t reveal that.
Maybe it’s just me, but standing round drinking tea and chatting about curly hair doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid.🥱
Wrong impression!

Of course Nits keeps banging on about doing insta live updates once everything is completed to show how she’s keeping on top of things.
Like that’s going to happen.
😶
Agree with everything you have said here. The Organised friends were extremely unprofessional. Talking about and naming other clients is a no no. Can’t imagine why they would want to handle and organise the Sadderleys crap. It will be a complete waste of time. Nitty is incapable of keeping things orderly and clean. I cannot get over how they live in such a rank, filthy tit tip. It’s absolutely disgusting and will never change. All they do is laugh about it. They should be ashamed.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Agree with everything you have said here. The Organised friends were extremely unprofessional. Talking about and naming other clients is a no no. Can’t imagine why they would want to handle and organise the Sadderleys crap. It will be a complete waste of time. Nitty is incapable of keeping things orderly and clean. I cannot get over how they live in such a rank, filthy tit tip. It’s absolutely disgusting and will never change. All they do is laugh about it. They should be ashamed.
HE
You see, that actually makes me want to cry.
The frustration at them be obnoxious enough to vlog their squalor and think it’s funny is one thing but the constant breaking of Covid rules then deleting comments about it is a whole different level. 🤬

I said earlier, I wonder if we all went over to Lees channel and commented there would he delete?
If nothing else, at least He would get more ‘hits’ (or whatever it is they get through traffic and you tube generated algorithm thingummy stuff.🙈
no comments on their channel means less for them.

Seriously though, they need reported and made an example of.
All for a thumbs up and ‘likes.’
There are people who haven’t seen their families all year.
Me included.😢
They haven’t invented a word which describes them yet.
They’re off the scale.😡

Everyone talked over him.

I had to change my YouTube account as I’d been blocked by Adderley a few months back.
This should be interesting.
Posted on Lees channel...
Can someone check later and see if I get removed from there too please? ❤

If you haven’t watched it already... watch this-
The bit about what she’d do if lockdown ended tomorrow for one thing.
All the things she says she’ll do, she does already!
Nakedness, slurping, hands in food/drink, slsinging loudly, party for girls etc.
Intolerable🤬
Right- my blood pressure is dangerously high so that’s enough for me for today.
Soon lovlies.🙈😬

P.S. By the way, I don’t watch Lee’s channel... just for the record.
I made out I did on his comments and only watched that one today for research purposes!🙈😂👍
(The end😬)

I've noticed that the things/topics Nadia posts about usually feature on Loose Women - She must receive a weekly brief from Loose Women about the things they are covering on the show and she is using it to incorporate into her YT channel and insta/podcasts as content before they feature on the show. Bit cheeky? Or does LW encourage this? Charlene White is anchoring today I have to say she really highlights the fact they need to get rid of the old timers on the show.
Untidiness is one thing, utter squalor and ground in dirt is another.🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They're trying to promote their book again today on instagram probably because of the ranking on Amazon is so low

• Haha
  • Wow
The vlog of ‘The friendly organisers‘ (or whatever they’re called) is up.
Social distancing?
Masks, no masks?
Cups of tea being passed round with fingers all round the rim of the cup and no evidence of hand washing?
Mr Wardrobe was professional and refused but the ‘friends’ to me were not profesh at all. (in my humble onion.)
I’m sorry, call me a snob but to turn up and do a job at someone’s home you’d at least expect some kind of uniform of the company, even if said company only has two employees.
Basic black trousers and polo shirt with company name would do.
(£6.99 from eBay)... or a smart skirt, blouse and jacket?
First impressions and all that.

Miss gruff dungaree ‘friend’ was over excitable and talked over Nitty a bit which you could see was getting on Nitty’s nerves as she wanted to be the centre of attention as usual.

You treat all customers the same.
They, (especially fellow-geezer-laugh-dungaree-‘friend’) were attempting to be pals with The Swadderley’s.
Nooooo!
First five minute impression of The Organised Friends - Nah.... not for me.
However, after they’re shown every room in the house and look like they may be organising every every squalid corner, (probably three weeks worth of work,) they are not to be paid?
Now why would they do that?
Ok maybe they’ll get some publicity out of it but it’s so unprofessional again.
Like the only reason they want to do it free is to-
a) snoop amongst a z listers belongings-
b) because they’re semi star struck and can name drop when acquiring further custom-
c/ to try to become ‘friends’ with someone off the telly.
They’ve already done Kerry Katona’s daughters room.

Lisa showed them the cupboard in the kitchen which she’d organised a few months ago and is now an utter disgrace again and the ‘friends’ revealed they’d watched the transformation on YouTube.
You keep it all very low key and stick to the job at hand.
NOT professional at all.
Even if you were a fan of Nadocchio you wouldn’t reveal that.
Maybe it’s just me, but standing round drinking tea and chatting about curly hair doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid.🥱
Wrong impression!

Of course Nits keeps banging on about doing insta live updates once everything is completed to show how she’s keeping on top of things.
Like that’s going to happen.
😶
Yeah buts she's going to be doing her 'KimK skim SarahCooper Ripoff,' in her filthy bra and pants in there. Not sure how well that will go down..

Last edited:
  • Sick
This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

I can’t bear the greed of it all - it’s actually making me feel upset.

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ... 🙄 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
They're trying to promote their book again today on instagram probably because of the ranking on Amazon is so low
Oh for God's sake, isn't everyone on half term? Who is going to want to home school their kids on half term? No-one wanted it when all the kids went back to school and no-one wants it now. Think... I'm not sure, that the publishing term for unsold books is called PULP, and your book is most certainly FICTION. See what I did there😜?

• Haha
I completely disagree, if this was a one off it might be different, but it's a weekly pity party aimed at making his followers and family feel sorry for him.

He's utterly failed to help himself by refusing medication and talking therapies. He did try one set of antidepressants but he didn't like how they made him feel so he reverted back to doing nothing.

Going to zoom AA a few times during lockdown falls way short of helping himself.

He has the means to pay for private talking therapies but refuses to engage and would rather spend his money on plastic toys for his room.

Actions speak louder than words and he has no actions re helping himself. He should be sharing his thoughts with trained professionals who can help him move on.

He has spent his whole adult life wallowing in his issues. In my opinion he's not owning any part of his problems, he hides away in his toy cave because he can.

He knows his young children will read his words and they will most likely cause them anxiety. Who does that when they already have an anxious 13yr old?

He'd be owning his sh*t if he went to talking therapies every week and faced up to his demons. It would show his children he had a desire to deal with his problems. It must be a living hell living with him. We only get a snapshot and it looks and sounds dreadful.

His children's whole childhood has been spent living with parents who refuse to help themselves deal with their mental health issues. Going to the priory 20 years ago doesnt count as helping yourself here and now.

Re teaching his children, he has done the complete opposite of showing them how to deal with their issues in my opinion. He was part of the decision to remove them from school and to completely immerse them in his wallowing and mood swings everyday of their childhood.

It's obvious by his man cave that he either hides away in their from his issues or by nadias admission, he walks around the house making the rest of the family tread on eggshells everyday.

Nobody on any social media account is able to help mark resolve his mental health issues. He needs qualified professionals.

He's coming upto 50, he's brought 4 children into the world and he's made very little effort to tackle his demons for himself or for them.

He says he's given up drinking, that would be great if that was his only issue, but he has multiple massive issues. Since he opened the door into the families life his issues scream at viewers, a few words on Instagram is not owning or dealing with things.

He craves pity, he craves adoration. He NEVER ever gives thanks for the privileged position he's in (not working for a living, sponging off his wife, shafting the taxman by using every penny to indulge in all of HIS hobbies)

He needs to face his demons, needs to stop being so self indulgent, start to care for those around him more than he does his own ego and spend a significant amount of time talking to a professional rather than a bunch of strangers on the Internet.

He's spent over 2 years talking to strangers on the Internet, feeling sorry for himself and guess what, it's not working! It will never work.

He bully's and mocks his mother for her past misdemeanours but refuses to get help yo resolve them while she's alive.

The poor family deserve so much more, then theirs nadias issues that thry also have to put up with... It's an almighty mess, a few sentences on Instagram isn't going to solve anything. He's the most selfish man I know.

Inevitably his mother will die and he won't have resolved his issues with her via professional therapy when he's had years to try resolve things.

His last two children will invariably leave home and need years of therapy themselves to recover from their episodic childhoods.

Mark will be left with just his thoughts and Nadia... All because he chose to spend a lifetime selfishly avoiding sorting out his issues when he had more opportunity to do so than most.

I came to this channel because of what I saw re the behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys and their children. He's 50% of the problem and a few sentences on Instagram just doesn't cut it. He even needs an audience for his pity party! He's chosen the selfish do nothing to help himself route. No sympathy from me.
I can't say I disagree with you. It's pretty shocking that both N&M are not in therapy, separately and together. You are quite right. I think I have always just assumed they were, but didn't talk about it. I mean, how could they not be. But I have come to understand that they would definitely talk about it if they were. Sad state of affairs, you are quite right. I still feel sorry for them both, just not for the reasons they might wish.

In my opinion there are far better ways they could teach their kids to own their tit, consequences etc. I'm not saying he should hide anything from them, but he goes on and on about his issues, his depression, his darkness, hating sunny days, the list is endless. He could choose to go and get help (therapy and meds, if needed) to deal with his issues, now that would teach them something worthwhile. I don't for a minute believe what he does, how they parent is a good way to teach any child anything.
Yes, what you say is quit true.

...i'd be more impressed if he trained to be a counsellor and actually gave something back to others instead of guilt tripping gaslighting or generally making people feel as if he was doing them a favour by being sober.Admit it mark you did it because you got caught out drink driving which could have caused fatalities you needlesly risked your life and endangered that of others.
You got off lucky mate it could have been so much worse...enough of this sighing and virtue signalling.
Also very true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ... 🙄 😡😡😡
Let it out @Veracity Let it out.😘

That's why we are all here. My stomach is in knots most days, for the children's sake, for the vulnerable sub's sake, for her parents and other family members who must be mortified by this behaviour. Poor Teddy and Betty always look so baffled and Nanni Di so dreadfully bullied.

I've looked after toddlers who have more respect for belongings than she does, and they didn't have to be taught.

It is disgusting.

So many people below the poverty line, working every hour of the day to put food on the table, and she prances about on a trampoline telling us how much she loves herself and her UNFIT overweight body. Earning £1000's from INSTA,YT,GLEAM adverts. Not to mention an overrated fee for sitting drinking tea (sorry water) out of a mug on Lousy Women.

All I want to do is for someone in the press to see this behaviour. Honestly some celebrities do the smallest thing. I think I remember an actress from Eastenders who had become unemployed and was papped working in a shop. ALL OVER THE FRONT PAGES, how degrading it was, when the woman was trying to earn living.

Yet this filthy, untalented, blob who lives off her Father's name would be a no nothing without him.

My main reason for staying on here is to listen to all the wise words I read, have a good laugh, BUT, the main reason/ MISSION is to EXPOSE her for the cheating, lying, tax dodging, interloper that she is.

Thank you, rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having reserved the right to wade back into the comments, and with a tip of the hat to those who have already made this observation: these two selfish, self-involved nincompoops have monetised their Covid-mania and their daily moaning about how hard it is for them to deal with lockdowns, fear of the virus, and the impact on their poor children and parents, YET they have the gall to continue to disregard social distance, face covering and number of people in the household guidance. Their engaging in and endorsing irresponsible behavior like this is one of the reasons we’re seeing a second wave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let it out @Veracity Let it out.😘

t
Thank you @chipmunk 😊 Don’t know where that came from - that vlog just really got to me.
Like you, I just can’t understand why they haven’t been called out on any of their behaviour when it’s all out there for all to see 🤔

Also, did you see her face when geezer bird organiser said they’d provide her with a memory box to put all her kids’ precious mementos in? They obviously don’t know that as well as lacking in empathy she is also lacking sentiment and hasn’t bothered to keep anything from her daughters’ childhoods...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Did you notice all Marks stuff ...old toys of one of his other daughters that he wants to eBay.......Please just take it all to charity or chuck it.
Also he had piles of old videos of his tv stuff he has produced ....He could put them all on a few usb sticks save a lot of space. I think he doesn’t want to let go of the past 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Having reserved the right to wade back into the comments, and with a tip of the hat to those who have already made this observation: these two selfish, self-involved nincompoops have monetised their Covid-mania and their daily moaning about how hard it is for them to deal with lockdowns, fear of the virus, and the impact on their poor children and parents, YET they have the gall to continue to disregard social distance, face covering and number of people in the household guidance. Their engaging in and endorsing irresponsible behavior like this is one of the reasons we’re seeing a second wave.
Hello there, glad to see you back.
well this is my point, how, when it is being transmitted to the public via Youtube, has no-one gone, hang on a minute.. and reported it? Maybe she's just not famous enough for anyone to care. I know if squeaky clean Holly Willoughby was seen anywhere without a mask, she'd probably have to make a public apology on the News!

Thank you @chipmunk 😊 Don’t know where that came from - that vlog just really got to me.
Like you, I just can’t understand why they haven’t been called out on any of their behaviour when it’s all out there for all to see 🤔

Also, did you see her face when geezer bird organiser said they’d provide her with a memory box to put all her kids’ precious mementos in? They obviously don’t know that as well as lacking in empathy she is also lacking sentiment and hasn’t bothered to keep anything from her daughters’ childhoods...
apart fromher daughterssivler baby bracelet that was buried ina drawer full of out of date stuff and mice in there - and she casually said, h thers maddies bracelet what is it doing in here!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

My pleasure @Veracity and don't you apologise for having a heart which beats with genuine kindness.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to admit I haven't watched it, partly because I can't bare them getting the view count and I really believe this vlog would have sent me over the edge.

I very much appreciate when the clever technical Tattlers put vlogs up with a counter so I don't have to stomach the whole thing, but even then I think, 'has that counted as a view?' It makes me feel a bit pathetic and mean actually, because I love to see people succeed.
Not liars though, especially not tax dodgers, hypocrites and people with no social skills other than to manipulate in order to steal whatever they can from you. Be that an emotion they can emulate, a Ninja, some beige pants, garden plants, wardrobes, shampoo, Dysons etc.............

OH AND.....
Memory box? HAH! She was more likely thinking 'In 2 weeks I won't remember where it is;' but yes, you are absolutely right. I do believe the only things they probably hold dear from the children are photos.. naturally..

I know Julia when once talking about the love she had for her nieces and nephews said she had kept every single drawing and Birthday card all 4 of them have given to her since they could hold a crayon, and she was planning to put them in some sort of montage glass box frame once the youngest had reached 18. So there will be memorabilia, though a good few years of the nieces lives missing from it now.
Strange isn't it, how people from families can be so different. I believe her eldest nephew is in his 30's and Julia didn't need 'A Organiser' to suggest such a thing, and she isn't even their Mother!

Reactions: 14
The Indian man in vlog was very professional and to the point. He wasn't putting up With marks guff. They constantly kept talking over the poor man. Came away from the vlog exhausted from Pair of them. Jesus shut the F up like. The organised friends women, whoever the F they are where so dodge lol. Love the comments on here calling them the geezer birds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Organised friends have also organised Kerry Katonas house another zzzzzzzzzz lister celeb - as its on their instagram stories before and , no doubt another freebie - and as for them saying to NItty you cn just put your coats in her as if she would EVER HANG ANYTHING UP!

Did you notice all Marks stuff ...old toys of one of his other daughters that he wants to eBay.......Please just take it all to charity or chuck it.
Also he had piles of old videos of his tv stuff he has produced ....He could put them all on a few usb sticks save a lot of space. I think he doesn’t want to let go of the past 😔
he cant let go of the barbie dolls -his ideal woman - fake and plastic

• Haha
I've watched the first 4 minutes of the Organizers/Wardrobe vlog and I have already lost all hope. I cannot believe they are not wearing masks. I do not know how they can go on about the pandemic day after day, and not show the tiniest amount of courtesy to the gentleman from the wardrobe company and wear masks while keeping 6 feet away. Tell me this company is being paid, please! I can't really believe what I'm seeing. It's unforgivable, really.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Organised friends have also organised Kerry Katonas house another zzzzzzzzzz lister celeb - as its on their instagram stories before and , no doubt another freebie - and as for them saying to NItty you cn just put your coats in her as if she would EVER HANG ANYTHING UP!

he cant let go of the barbie dolls -his ideal woman - fake and plastic
Oh genius, both comments genius, thank you @tomtomclub.

Now, I predict, there will either be a load of teenagers sleeping on top of each other inside them within two weeks, or, she'll be vlogging how it all had to become Kiki's 'safe place' to protect her. Which actually is not a bad idea. :unsure:

Hear that Nitty? Let Kiki have the wardrobes to chill out in!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.