Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highpriestess

Mark's uploaded an insta story standing outside this vets...he pans in to show the surgery name...hmm did he read here I wonder?
View attachment 287677View attachment 287678
Toffee should be at the Vet's too. They probably don't want to pay for 2 dogs 😠 Considering Chi Chi is supposed to be Kiki's dog, she doesn't seem to be that bothered about her.🤔 When I was a teenager I would have been so upset about my dog and would have wanted to go to the Vet's with her. I've been really upset about the neglect if those dogs and have agreed with everything you fabulousTattlers have said on this subject. The hypocrisy of the 'be kind' really gets to me. When the other LW show photos of them with their dogs you can see how much they love them. You never see photos of N. hugging any of their dogs. I just want to reach in and give those dogs a big hug😥❤

That's heartbreaking😥She should be seen by a Vet! What's wrong with these people?😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Sabbie

VIP Member
Mark's uploaded an insta story standing outside this vets...he pans in to show the surgery name...hmm did he read here I wonder?
Yup. The dog is sick, but it's more important for him to stand outside and film it. WHO DOES THAT.

• Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
Why oh why do they keep calling it a birthday?? Surely it's an anniversary no??? Correct me if I'm wrong.... or a thumbs up will suffice😉😉😉

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Yes, I do find Mark a creepy lech
In one of the vlogs recently he zooms right in on Lisa's breasts. Even she was taken back I think.
The way he talks about Christine Lampard is too much and all this "I have a man crush" 🙄makes me cringe.
Christine might laugh it off when nits tells her on loose women that her old man has a crush on her. Oh to be a fly on the wall to see what Christine says behind nitty's back she probably thinks the same as us that he is a filthy little perv that gives her the creeps.

• Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
They have just put up GFH, no content whatsoever apart from nanny di having to haul 3 boxes into the garden by herself being videod by the girls, nadia and mark, no help being given atall 😡
Oh this makes me mad they set such a bad example sometimes! Why can't they be helpful? Why is it everything such a hierarchy with anything vulnerable at the bottom?
They are teaching the girls to be passive and not engage in things and stand on the sidelines but how do you build empathy like that? Its really not good they need to take care of people not just be uninvolved.

• Angry
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Somebody commented re the pandemic, and Mark read out: "... you can't trust the Irish." He read it out and his face betrayed that he thought... something, I don't know what. But he said nothing. He read it aloud and let it stand. I'm Irish, though living overseas. And I'm sick of that BS.
He's a xenophone imo just to add another unpleasant attitude to the ever increasing list.The joke is that he pretends he is cosmopolitan and enlightened but really he's just a smug little englander with a superior attitude to boot.The way they both trot out racial stereotypes without giving it a moments thought is really quite digusting.
Their broad assumptions about knowing everything they think gives them carte blanche to make assumptions (generalisations) about everybody else the chinese the russains arab people irish and those are just the ones i remember..
Of course they are both woke enough to not offend the liberal elite (heaven forbid) no what they do is even worse they are derogatory or snide about countries that are either getting a bad press unpopular or they think are (or have been) subjugated by england.There is more than a hint of colonialism (someone who can't let go of the past) in marks attitude and frankly it stinks.

• Heart
  • Angry

Veracity

I just skimmed GFH after reading the comments on here. I can’t believe how Nanny Di was ignored at the beginning - essentially treated like some kind of delivery person although I’m sure Nadia would have turned on a smile and some ‘banter’ for them. And then it was really sad to see both girls and Nadia all standing around with their heads in their phones while she hauled those boxes through. And yes, why can’t Mark collect her in the car when he drives Nadia to work and the girls to see their friends and drama clubs etc. I suppose Nadia’s hoping she’ll find it too much of a struggle to manage and will stop coming round ☹

• Sad
  • Angry

Veracity

Incidentally, I once had the (dis)pleasure of rubbing shoulders with Ms Sawalha a few years ago at a Stevie Wonder concert in Hyde Park. I was on crutches and waiting in the queue for the disabled toilets when who should go and plonk themselves in the line but Naardia and Linda Robson. They obviously deemed themselves far too important being ‘off the telly’ to have to queue up with the rest of the able bodied people 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Greencandle

My God. I’ve just watched the Ashley birthday sobriety video on instagram and i feel both angry and depressed.

i don’t follow anyone online (apart from here 😀) so I never realised just how much people are sucked in to this false reality.

Quite a lot of these subs seem to have learning difficulties or mental health issues. It is so sad that they are living their lives through the SA and that they think the SA give a shit about them. I can imagine the SA laughing at these poor, lonely people and that infuriates me.

• Sad
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I can’t understand how, when people have a dishwasher, they still have a sink full of dishes???!!!!
There’s only four of them.
Even if she cooked a full meal, it’s not difficult to rinse the saucepans through by hand.
They must just keep adding dirty dishes to the sink after each snack/meal/plate of dirt.
So the grease and the smell would get worse and worse.
I imagine their kitchen stinks with the sink stink and the pill put drawer bin.
I also imagine when they empty both, they don’t disinfect or clean either properly.
I’m not surprised Mr Clean Wardrobe Man refused a brew when he went to do his quote.
🤢🤢🤢🤢😱😱😱😱🤮🤮🤮🤮

She wouldn’t give any to nanny Di for her sore knees as she believes nanny Di is putting it on. Cow. 🐄🐄
3 other people live in that house, none of them care about keeping things tidy. They are all too busy looking at screens constantly. As I've said before, I bet their house smells like a landfill site, disgusting 🤑

• Sick
  • Heart

cormorant

Chatty Member
What is the Marks & Spencer’s # all about?
And someone commenting on that insta post that M&S should sign her up ?
LOL Marks and Spencer is like the Nasa of food development- there's more engineering to their percy pigs than there is to a space shuttle launch: they won't want this slop dealing arsewipe representing them.

Also, didn't she slag off percy pigs off recently?

Beyond wishful thinking.....

• Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
So hes on his own, wandering around london looking at pubs forlornly?? not celebrating with is wife/kids/family, not just having a nice chilled day. Hes actually out there torturing himself by reminiscing about the past, about the wild nights and conquests!?! Id be pretty pissed off if that was my husband, id be wanting to know why he just cant move on and enjoy life in the present. This constant living in the past is just down right weird. He is beyond pathetic, seriously mank, get a grip, there really is more to life than alcohol! Ffs.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I dread to think what their rows were like when they were both drinking.
They've made their house open plan, I feel for the children and dogs also when they row. It must be hell on earth. I bet the children have spent years hiding in their rooms cuddling the dogs when their selfish parents start screaming abuse at one and other. I bet there is a very VERY dark side to the happy smiling vlogs. Extremes seem to be their fortes. She's admitted their rows are vicious. The difference now is they have a family. They go to a hotel to have sex so the children don't hear them but they stay at home and subject them to their vicious rows. And they wondered why the children had anxiety! Even the dogs look at them with caution 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Lies, lies and even more lies Nadia.
Ad breaks last on average 4 mins! Nobody could make a cake in 4 mins!
You need 5 mins just to find the ingredients and another 5 mins just to weigh them! She had obviously made the sponges earlier in the day (maybe even from a box cake) and during the ad break simply whipped up some cream, added raspberry jam to it and sandwiched the two sponges together - time needed 4 mins. That's what she might have done.
You are right Nadia, your arabic👃nose is getting bigger and bigger 😂😂😂😂 must be all the lies you keep telling and not just old age !!
Liar is right... Nadocchio!🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Toffington? Since when?
Why did poor Toffee even need to get up onto an uncomfortable dining room chair?
Was the lighting better up there M? Were you concerned about being pulled up on the state of that floor?
They are really playing on their sick dogs to get views, fucking disgusting.

• Angry

GSampson1982

They covered that on the coffee moaning this morning. They said that because Nadia and Lisa always have tests for work they are allowed to not be socially distanced with Lisa at home. No that is wrong! You are breaking the rules!
Missed that but what a crock. So why do the LW sit two metres apart? Why do ITV probably go to great lengths to keep staff socially distanced? 😡

• Angry

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
This is just an example of the vulnerable people they have attracted to their channel. You are lying in hospital having tried to commit suicide and possibly have covid and you post on their live chat, I actually find this very worrying. Most of those people need proper professional help not reaching out to two muppets who seem to think they can advise on all things medical, legal and all the other crap they come out with and subs taking their every word in.

• Angry
  • Sad

Nightwatchman

Mark has no knowledge or insight into treating mental health problems. He's never had his diagnosed never mind treated. Believing he could be a counsellor is an insult to counsellors. They train hard, put in the hours and then work hard and put in the hours.

There is only space in Marks head for his issues, not really a good advocate for resolving others mental health issues when you've failed to deal with your own FOR A LIFETIME.

Mark doesn't listen in the true sense of the word, hes ready to reply before anyone else has finished speaking then he repeats himself 3 or 4 times until he's sure he's been heard. He's judgemental most of the time and always interrupts others speaking. Plus he wouldn't know a hard day's work if it hit him in the face. Utterly deluded as normal 🙄
He has also said several times "I would have made a good lawyer". He says it with a totally straight face and without a hint of self awareness. As someone with a law degree I can say that he doesn't have the faintest idea what it takes to be a lawyer. How can someone be THAT arrogant!?

• Haha
  • Angry