Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Both like hyperactive kids this morning, utter borefest!...interesting how they never went into any details regarding Chi Chi...saving it for a vlog eh Manky seeing how you have no content at all!...pleasure to give my 👎...
Keeping the update on how their dogs are for the vlog. Sick c*nts. 🤬😡🤬 Excuse the language but I find that appalling.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Jax04

Chatty Member
Yeh his insta post screams of a falling out....as does her reply just now. Hes getting her down, miserable creepy narc twat that he is. I cant stand either of them but he is the biggest drainer going, only happy when hes inflicting his misery on everyone else. You’d think all the attention would be on the dogs, but no, even mank cant stand that.

• Heart

Shmily1

I personally think it’s uncalled for saying spiteful things about the two women who are organising their rooms. This is what gives tattle a bad name
I’m all for calling out Nadia and Mark on their lies and money making game from vulnerable adults but to start nit picking on innocent others is mean
That's your personal opinion, just as we are allowed to have ours.

As it was I thought the man was very professional and I'd use his company with no hesitations.
It's a shame the others all acted so immature, ignorant and unprofessional. He clearly felt uncomfortable with Mark's phone being shoved in his face, them being more concerned about filming for their channel and not bothering to listen to him, or talking over him.

• Sad
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I put the vlog on but only managed the first bit of it, watching all the clutter in that house has given me palpitations and I was thinking those people must be glad they have masks on, pandemic or not they need masks on to stop them heaving with the filth and stench. I couldn't help but laugh when nitty says excuse the dust well they would have to wouldn't they considering she hasn't cleaned the house in years. She is so nauseating when she puts her loose women/i'm on tv/life and soul of the party/bubbly friendly persona on instead of her normal silly/childish/scratching her head/scratching her bum/scratching her hands/foul language/fake smiles/tits hanging out/fat hanging out/and everything else that we hate about her....she is so bloody false, why can't she just be herself instead of having to put an act on all the time. What about the luxurious bed di sleeps on, I'm sure it was just a single bed base with what looked like a small mattress from a kid's bed on top, the whole place is a tip. She should do that programme through the keyhole, it would be the riffiest house ever shown.......

• Heart
  • Sick

Maid22

VIP Member
Reading the comments here, I am so annoyed how they are treating their dogs, I always said chi chi would have had a better life in Brighton, but these 2 morons only see ££££ , he teases the shit out of toffee, which dog is going to vets? Any genuine dog owner worms and defleas on a regular basis, they just seem to use them for the vlog now, I am soo disgusted by these 2 twats:mad:

• Angry

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
The vlog of ‘The friendly organisers‘ (or whatever they’re called) is up.
Social distancing?
Masks, no masks?
Cups of tea being passed round with fingers all round the rim of the cup and no evidence of hand washing?
Mr Wardrobe was professional and refused but the ‘friends’ to me were not profesh at all. (in my humble onion.)
I’m sorry, call me a snob but to turn up and do a job at someone’s home you’d at least expect some kind of uniform of the company, even if said company only has two employees.
Basic black trousers and polo shirt with company name would do.
(£6.99 from eBay)... or a smart skirt, blouse and jacket?
First impressions and all that.

Miss gruff dungaree ‘friend’ was over excitable and talked over Nitty a bit which you could see was getting on Nitty’s nerves as she wanted to be the centre of attention as usual.

You treat all customers the same.
They, (especially fellow-geezer-laugh-dungaree-‘friend’) were attempting to be pals with The Swadderley’s.
Nooooo!
First five minute impression of The Organised Friends - Nah.... not for me.
However, after they’re shown every room in the house and look like they may be organising every every squalid corner, (probably three weeks worth of work,) they are not to be paid?
Now why would they do that?
Ok maybe they’ll get some publicity out of it but it’s so unprofessional again.
Like the only reason they want to do it free is to-
a) snoop amongst a z listers belongings-
b) because they’re semi star struck and can name drop when acquiring further custom-
c/ to try to become ‘friends’ with someone off the telly.
They’ve already done Kerry Katona’s daughters room.

Lisa showed them the cupboard in the kitchen which she’d organised a few months ago and is now an utter disgrace again and the ‘friends’ revealed they’d watched the transformation on YouTube.
You keep it all very low key and stick to the job at hand.
NOT professional at all.
Even if you were a fan of Nadocchio you wouldn’t reveal that.
Maybe it’s just me, but standing round drinking tea and chatting about curly hair doesn’t do it for me I’m afraid.🥱
Wrong impression!

Of course Nits keeps banging on about doing insta live updates once everything is completed to show how she’s keeping on top of things.
Like that’s going to happen.
😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
somebody on the secret celeb gossip thread, is saying nadia used to have a coke problem if you want to have a look, and that she was a bitch

• Wow
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Yes, I do find Mark a creepy lech
In one of the vlogs recently he zooms right in on Lisa's breasts. Even she was taken back I think.
The way he talks about Christine Lampard is too much and all this "I have a man crush" 🙄makes me cringe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Veracity

A couple of observations from tonight’s vlog:

- the oxygen monitor. They’ve wasted more money on a new gizmo to feed their health obsession and they don’t even understand what it means 😆

- again, Mark seems to have control of Nadia’s phone as he hands it over to tell her about a What’s App message he’s read. Isn’t that bad manners to read someone’s message before they do? (& maybe a little bit controlling?)

- Nadia tells us that being so knowledgeable as she is about health is actually a curse 😂 Oh poor Dr Sawalha, it must be so hard to carry this burden 🙄

- Di says something really nice to Nadia. She says something along the lines that she’s grateful that Mark has someone like her who looks after him so well. Bratia doesn’t even acknowledge the comment and immediately changes the subject. Not even a smile or a kindly look. How rude and disrespectful is that? That kind of dismissive behaviour can really erode someone’s confidence over time 😥

- and finally, anyone else sick of the amount of times she says ‘batshit crazy’!!! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

utubegreed

There is no need for them to be such untidy dirty people, they have so much time on their hands during the day. They choose to fuck around on youtube and instagram all day dictating and lecturing people.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don't understand how it takes a whole day to edit their Sunday vlog? There are so many ways they could get this vlog out on time but I'm not going to give them free advice when I know they read here.

Makes me wonder what they are paying Gleam and Michelle for.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
This flog has made me so unspeakably angry!!! How many times did she say, ‘We are finally going to get a cupboard - I haven’t had a cupboard for 25 years!’. Then she proceeded to show us two large inbuilt cupboards in the master bedroom, a triple fitted wardrobe in the new ‘dressing room‘ (a.k.a. Nanny Di’s bedroom - RIP) and then to my amazement an entire wall of fitted wardrobes in yet another junk/spare room. That is more wardrobe space that in the average house already.

Wittering on about ‘art rooms’ and the like when we know that the three spare bedrooms will continue to be a dumping ground. It makes me so angry to think that they have all that wasted space that they don’t care about and there are families living in cramped conditions who still manage to keep things organised and take pride in looking after their belongings.

And then there’s the kitchen with all the larders and pull-out drawers that can’t be used properly because they have junk spilling out of them. She doesn’t know how lucky she is and how entitled she behaves. I only realised the other day that she has two fridge freezers in the kitchen, always jampacked with food, and then another SMEG fridge freezer in the laundry room. For a family of four??!!

I can’t bear the greed of it all - it’s actually making me feel upset.

Oh and yes, we will have the weekly Insta lives to look forward to. Of course we will Nadocchio ... 🙄 😡😡😡
2 Fridge freezers in the kitchen and the Smeg in the so called Laundry Room. All the larders and drawers with the junk in them and then they eat out and have takeaways because they never eat the crap she cooks. Can you imagine what the insides of these appliances are like, rotting food and out of date stuff everywhere. God forbid what they smell like.:sick:.

• Sick
  • Sad

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
My new badge of honour...😂

My new badge of honour...😂
Oh... two for the price of one...😂
Might be because I told Piers Morgan to give her a good ‘Piercing’ for the Wardrobe/organised friends social distancing debacle on Twitter.😂
So they’re going demented on every social media outlet blocking and muting because of it.
Good.
😋

You can hear N's full mobile phone number being confirmed... you'd have thought they'd edit that out?
Did anyone ring a pizza shop and order 26 giant pizzas, cash on delivery?
Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
I see in the GFH, Mark is being an arse in the comments again. Oh, and Lisa's chair has become a dumping ground.
I've just popped over to give a thumbs down, is he being an arse again? He really is horrible to his mum, I don't why she puts up with him, she was young when she had him, but left him with her parents, he's had 2 kids with 2 different women, where was he in their lives? Total hyprocrit.

Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
Aww, don't go, you will be missed big time from us on this thread, do what I do, have a wee break, I understand how you feel, you take care, hopefully see you soon xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Veracity

He deletes the comment about his ego being huge but leaves the one about Nitty 🤔...
I believe Kaye has no time for any of it either - look how uncomfortable M is being called out on his ME ME ME at 41:55.

M immediately jumps to the defensive 'empirical truth' that the family prevent him from engaging in a prolonged suicide, whilst confidently saying he's been through enough therapy. He Really Hasn't. Earlier in the vlog he states that after rehab they recommend 90 AA meetings in 90 days, he got to 70. Apparently, he struggles with the constant reminder that he's an alcoholic - instead, everyone else has to struggle with the constant reminder that he's a 'recovering' alcoholic. Personally, I don't care about the number of meetings he attended/s or, like cormorant, if M has a drink or not. We call him out on tattle as he has styled himself as an authority on addiction (and makes money from similarly and differently vulnerable people he reeled in via his wife off the telly :mad:) when the way he twitches and sweats over the (y)(n)(n)(n)(n)s on his family YT channel illustrates he's now in the throes of another crippling addiction.

What a bastard to threaten someone whose second husband took his own life like that. 😡 N says, "He has got well," but he really hasn't. M also appears to have created a new definition for empirical truth or even simple truth. He's always putting a pseudo-intellectual spin on his avoidance tactics and lazy bloated lifestyle. Putting down the bottle is one thing, learning to live with yourself when you had become used to self-medicating enabling you to ignore the things you couldn't face about yourself is another.

Can you imagine if Kaye had challenged / 'trolled' him like this in the comments? King Cunt and his army would have stomped all over the nasty garden gnome. I do believe that in daring to speak truth to power, she sounded one of the death knells for the Nadia and Kaye Show.

In other news, considering this was two years ago why does M look like he's all prepped to pose (note: guns out in a carefully selected tax deductible tshirt, preening and pouting at N and Kaye's audience) for the #JoWicks plan 'after' shot? 🤔
It’s a very low blow to his wife and family - putting responsibility on them for his not committing suicide. There is a term in AA called being a ‘dry drunk’ which basically means the person has stopped drinking but isn’t working the steps/program or taking any action to make changes in themselves in order to move forward with their lives. This is why he still feels resentful he can’t have a drink 16 years on. You don’t see people like Davina McCall or Denise Welch sitting around having a pity party and bemoaning the fact they can’t pick up their drug of choice.

• Heart

GSampson1982

Keeping the update on how their dogs are for the vlog. Sick c*nts. 🤬😡🤬 Excuse the language but I find that appalling.
Hmmm not sure. I reckon they’ve found out it’s something preventable that makes them look bad so I’m guessing it’ll just never be revealed.

• Heart
  • Sick

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
She’s goading him on the ‘sober birthday Fuck-offee moaning‘ to binge eat cake.
“Oh come on, it’s your birthday, your sober birthday. Don’t tell me you don’t want to eat loads of delicious food?!”
WHat the actual fluff?
It’s not a birthday! 🥱🥱🥱
It may be an anniversary.
It’s just all really weird.
Absolutely two lime squirts short of a Mojito.
I’m thinking Manky has been watching what he eats a bit more recently and as she’s clearly not... it’s really bugging her.
She is desperate for him to binge so he gains more weight and starts to look even more awful so they match- like two bookends.
She won’t put the work into clean eating and daily exercise so the only answer is for him to fall off the joe wickes wagon - again.
She longs for it.
Then she’ll stroke his hair in a live and tell him-
“It’s ok baby, drink loads of water and Turmeric tea.
At least you’re dead clever and have gorgeous hair.
Here, have some spaghetti and trachea and peanut 🥴cake?!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
God what a cringefest. The name dropping at the start from nitty was just embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ The house is just one giant shit tip.shes clearly hoping that theyre gunna sort the whole place out for them....for free, which is typically shameless of her.
banging on about insta and youtube numbers/views was another embarrassment, i could see that wardrobe guy cringing for them 😳
I do wonder if the girls even have wardrobes/drawers 🤔

that house has such potential....if they wernt so tight/filthy it could be lovely.

• Angry

livlalottxx

Lies, lies and even more lies Nadia.
Ad breaks last on average 4 mins! Nobody could make a cake in 4 mins!
You need 5 mins just to find the ingredients and another 5 mins just to weigh them! She had obviously made the sponges earlier in the day (maybe even from a box cake) and during the ad break simply whipped up some cream, added raspberry jam to it and sandwiched the two sponges together - time needed 4 mins. That's what she might have done.
You are right Nadia, your arabic👃nose is getting bigger and bigger 😂😂😂😂 must be all the lies you keep telling and not just old age !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I've never been a sub, but I started watching them because I'd seen her on Loose Women. I think it's been their plan all along to make money off of YouTube. They used Kaye to get the Loose Women fans in and then dropped her as the subs started to grow. They went to a paid subscription at just the right time, when they had the followers and demand, this was around the time it became the Sawalha-Adderleys, they didn't need her 'famous' name so prominently anymore. It's actually good business sense really, whether it is morally right or wrong.
I don't think there's anything wrong with starting a youtube channel to make an income. That's what it is for most youtubers - once they have enough followers, it's their job.

I follow a number who have grown their channels and make their income this way. They also have sponsors, whose products they flog openly, and "patreons" who choose to support them monthly and who sometimes get extra content. I do think N&M may have overestimated the views they would get, and the ease with which they would grow an audience. I think they probably assumed they would have a few viral videos by now. Their answer to lower numbers than necessary for their lifestyle has been more content and more live content.

To address the pandemic, N&M did more "lives". Lives are, for obvious reasons, the easiest to produce, and I don't blame them for churning them out. Their hook for the pandemic has been the "lives". Some other youtubers I watch have had different strategies.

I follow a lot of youtubers travelling the world in vans who, after broadcasting some exciting videos trying to get themselves and their vehicle homes out of various countries during the beginning of the pandemic, have chosen other new narratives while still living in their vans and RVs but unable to travel - one couple is building a house in the mountains, another is converting a tumbledown stone barn in Portugal into a home, an Italian couple renovated/repaired a simple and inexpensive house and garden in the Italian countryside, another totally rebuilt their tiny-house bus to travel the UK, and another just bought a cabin in the woods in Canada to winterize and live in as they do it. The episodes have a storyline, and there's a lot of drama in stories of couples learning how to build a house as they build a house!

I think the best strategy for N&M would have been to do something as a family during lockdown. Something that would have allowed us to see them grow. All the couples I've mentioned above have grown through the experiences they have documented. They have all been challenged, and they have all grown. So has their viewership.

N&M might have used the lockdown to address the clutter/hoarding issue in a real way. It would have been interesting to see them show us the problem, and then actually get up on the non-LW days and fix it. Day by day, argument by sensible argument, struggle by struggle, but all moving forward, even if with difficulty. There would then be a story arc. There would be a reason to watch. They would actually be overcoming their difficulties in a way that might comfort and inspire others. And they would actually improve their lives and the lives of their children. They could work, via distance technology, with an organizer and coach, who could keep them focused and moving forward.

I'd watch that, and I'd cheer them on.

• Heart