Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cormorant

Chatty Member
ok, there's a trained nurse in the house, another adult and a borderline adult who "lives" there, and yet Nadia has to stay home to look after a not well Kiki. FISSHHHHY. either she has covid symptoms (which I doubt) or it's an anxiety problem brought on by a day of her father portraying every day of life being a schizophrenic hell where he fights his demon alcoholic self, and Nadia the mental helf expert (what isn't she expert in) is medicating her by giving a good dose of atenzionwhorizole, or (most likely) it's a load of bollox.

yeah I know I am paraphrasing everything everyone else of wisdom has already said but what else there to say........lololol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

cormorant

Chatty Member
I am fine with pretty much all commentary that mentions kiki and maddie because it is mostly a critique of nadia and mank.
the two of them are really self-deceiving about how much they film the girls and what they stick on social media.
An instance recently would be when asked how the channel started Mank I believe said that the channel started because of homeschooling and it was originally going to be a film review channel.
a, it's a lie as to how the channel started- it was a crossover from nadia and kaye's channel
b, it's perfectly possible to watch a film with a child, discuss and not film it and also not publish it on the internet, but somehow this exposure of their children to the world was essential to their education and was the gruesome twosome being great educators and really thinking of what they were doing, which is self-deceiving nonsense.

I think self-deception is a real problem they both have; and was also inherently part of mark's alleged alcoholism; and I write "alleged" alcoholism because their level of self-deception might be of such a level that they have deceived themselves that mark is an alcoholic to cover up more unpalatable truths about themselves.

Even today the privacy of their children is being invaded by implication or insinuation by Nadia posting the insta story that she did.

You can also watch kiki duck out of camera in this video here posted today at 7:23. Their daughter did not want to be seen in this clip yet they still posted it. I mean: have the subwhatevers not seen them walk their dogs in crystal palace park enough? In addition the other daughter appears at 13:45: does anyone really think she wants to be filmed and this then published on youtube?

Re the fat shaming: nadia is fat. No-one would comment except for her politicising of her own body, and if you are going to make anything political you have to accept that people will have different opinions. She also politicises and pseudo-expertises on diet, exercise, what people eat etc, and like any political or "expert" message they have to be subject to critique in a free society.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Patsy

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching another vlogger this evening, talking about how YT rate how good a channel is. The number of views isn’t significant anymore apparently. This is because viewers will often watch briefly but loose interest quickly (us!) and click out of it.
They look for watch time now; how long video’s are being watched and these statistics are given to the vlogger. This is good news for Tattlers 👍

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Theyre just going to get dirtier and dirtier, i dont think theres any hope for them now. Theyl be full on hoarders surrounded by bottles of piss and bags of shit in ten yrs time 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
I find it heartbreaking to see how those dogs are treated. N and M act all superior when they boast they have a raw food diet but then go on to taunt and neglect them in turn. It doesn’t surprise me to hear they don’t have pet insurance - why spend your money on the health and well-being of your animals when you can spend it on takeaways, meals out, crap from Amazon ... 😡

It was interesting that a Tattler pointed out that the dogs don’t respond to them when they come home. My dog is beside himself even if I’ve just popped out to post a letter. And it’s disheartening that the girls never seem to play or interact with them 😢

The dogs and family would really benefit from some sessions with a dog behaviourist but Mark and Nadia could never be arsed to spare the time or the money for it. And we know they can never stick at anything ...

Sadly I think the dogs are just there for their image and the ‘likes’.
I don't know how, but I'm going to alert the RSPCA. If anyone has any particular upsetting dog footage they are willing to post or tell me vlog#24 whatever, then I can get them on to it. Enough. If we can't help the subs, who do have freedom of choice, the dog's do not, and they need to be removed form that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Vaddict

totally agree
I dont tend to mention the girls at all, unless its out of concern
There is no need for M&N to mention them -yesterday when he said K was unwell, and doing meditation next door, why even say that, why mention anything at all - the deluded subs do not need to know everything they do, (being crude, showing filthy rooms, N on the toilet, taking the piss out of elderly parents, - talking about their personal life and on and on it goes, out of conrol, and its them as should be) responsible parents that need to add stricter boundaries about what they vlog -as Im sure many of the girls friends comment about M&N and what they get up to, as didnt Maddie say the other week when Nards was naked with butter, 'that was the first thing i received from one of my friends this morning, your picture' its not good for the girls at all -& I bet plenty of their friends comment and take the piss out of M&N and are probably as aghast as we are as Im sure their friends parents dont behave act like they do and as parents its their responsbility to keep the girls safe and mentally well, everything they put out on social media they are responsible for and have to accept the consequences.They act like defiant teenagers, ' I'm not doing what Im told -Im doing what i want!)
Someone, either a family member or Lisa/Kaye needs to have a serious word with them as they are off the scale now and not distinguishing what is real or virtual- they have made a life in a goldfish bowl and for strange reasons seem to be relishing it
JUST GROW THE FUCK UP!!!
When people are lying they tend to add additional info to make the lie seem more believable. You're right, there was no need at all for Mark to mention what Kiki and Nadia were doing in the other room. I don't believe for one minute they were meditating in the other room. The whole story was a lie. But sure we're used to them lying. The subs believe every word, which is a shame. Also, what are they teaching their kids about being honest? They will be witness to many of their lies online :mad:

• Heart

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
[QUOTE
In tonight’s waffle. N Asked M if he’d seen her recent insta post lip sync and he said ‘NO’
He then Almost immediately went on to say he saw she had “curry down her tits” in the same insta post.🙄
(God,I hate grown men and women using words like that... I’m no prude but jeeez, they’re not 16 years old.
So crude and disrespectful towards her-not that she deserves better...)
So he had seen it.
Why say he hadn’t?
Fair play to Dina for telling Nitty she looked awful in it but as usual, it goes over her head and she thinks Dina is laughing with her and not at her.😂
Maybe Dina isn’t laughing at all... maybe she’s cringing all the way into the corner of her art box.😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
They have a lot of thick subs, I know Mark has deleted the comments about their lack of mask wearing but the subs praising them for their selfish stupidity are pathetic, no wonder this virus is still rife with such idiotic people in the world .

Somebody else has commented on them not wearing masks. I wonder how long this will be up for
Someone has said in reply "I can't believe this is the first comment I've seen about masks"

It's not the first, they've just all been deleted.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I'm not knowledgable on tech but why does each vlog take so much editing? Why can't they just do it like a home video, where you pick up the camera and film and then just join the clips together? It's not like a TV show where the sound and image has to be enhanced. Am I missing something?
He does hardly any editing at all. He compiles a few iphone videos together and sticks some very loud music over the top. My kids can edit way more impressively in comparison.

Nadia doesn't recycle. She uses one bin under her island and everything goes in there. I've always noticed this because where I live we have various bins and boxes in order to seperate the recycling.

• Heart

Veracity

Natty also praises Mark for looking thin..... What would happen if Mark ate all her Cakes and Slop Dinners and got fat and went Bald ... would she still ‘Love Him’?
Yes, she’s always saying things like ,‘You’re looking so thin, you’ve lost so much weight babe!’ and yet tells us she doesn’t talk about weight and it’s not important 🙄

And the other night on the vlog she sat in her bed moaning about Mark following the Joe Wicks food plan and saying he’s driving her mad and she’d prefer it if he was bingeing on junk again! But if he does dare to open a pack of dates or raisins for example, she’ll be on him like a tonne of bricks! Which is it to be? It’s one thing having your own food/weight issues (and I do relate and empathise) but it’s really unfair and unhealthy to project them on the people you live with and perpetually switch from diet police to feeder.

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
. Sausage slop photo 👇🏼

Or watch the whole ‘recipe’ (she makes it up as she goes along) if your stomach can take it !
Did she say at the end “ I’m going to take this round to my mum and Dad “ yuk is she trying to kill them!
Feeding themHIGH FAT SLOP and
MIXING HOUSEHOLDS!

• Angry
  • Wow

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
@Clarity seeker - Not sure if you caught this.
This is the two women doing Kerry's wardrobes from 8m 6s onwards 😊
@Clarity seeker - Not sure if you caught this.
This is the two women doing Kerry's wardrobes from 8m 6s onwards 😊
Lord.
Kerry blurts out her whole life story there in five minutes.
Another one playing to the camera and feeling the need to tell her story at every opportunity. ( Although, I’d rather have Kerry's big toe than the whole of Nitty Nora... and that’s saying something.)
I don’t watch KK’s channel.
I’d feel really uncomfortable if I went to do a job at a clients home and they did that... and blogged it.
Then of course the ‘friends’ have to react or respond in a certain way to stroke the Z list celebrity’s egos
If it were me, I’d change the subject and stick to all things organisational.
Actually, no, I’d have a clause in my T’s & C’s saying I’d not want to participate in any vlogging. Good publicity or not.
There are ways of having the Z listers show the end results and mentioning the company name and link etc.
Speaking of end results- sorry, but is that it?
What is wrong with people that they can’t manage to do that themselves?
It’s Basic housework.
No ‘professionals’ are needed for this ‘service.’
God help us all.🙄

It was tongue in cheek on my part.
The intent was to highlight the lies and deceit N & M spout and my/our frustration at them flouting social distancing rules.
This often manifests itself into Playground humour.
(If it’s ok for Manky, it’s ok for me.)
I think we are all good people here who have been taken in by them at some stage.
I know I am a good person and have no guilt in anything Iveshared here.
Tattle is a place to vent.
If anything malicious were intended here the Sawalha Adderley’s or anyone connected to them would have been truly affected by it by now and we’d be in big trouble.

But it’s ok to rip into N&M’s looks on here? Sorry.... I’m not trying to pick a fight, but that’s seems like double standards to me.
As I said, it’s all tongue in cheek.
Oh. and as an addition to that, I must say, I don’t think anyone ripped into the looks of the ‘friends.’
Correct me if I’m wrong.
The observation was that they didn’t look professional in the way the presented themselves and that one of them had a gruff voice.
Am I right?
Peace and love and all things frilly. ❤

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Makes me sick how they treat those dogs. Nadia and Mark rushed into buying those dogs as presents and no one seems to have time for them. They only walk them when they need a bit of footage for the vlog, they've been told by Michelle that all vloggers need an obligatory cute pet so Mark now films the dogs and post cute photos to increase his insta/vog engagement level. The other day I noticed Chichi was still wearing her dog coat in the house, it's dark outside Nadia is cooking so the kitchen will be hot especially if they've also got the heating on too and ChiChi is panting by the water bowl; Mark was filming her and laughing finding it all very amusing. If they'd been on an walk to the park during the day, (because that's the only time they do walk the dogs), poor chichi would have been in that coat almost all day. They just don't give a shit.

@ 10.00

This makes me so angry. This cruelty has been evident for ages and I understand that King Cunt has bitten back every time someone has dared to speak truth to power about their abuse, neglect and exploitation of those poor dogs. Remember that hideous vlog where N repeatedly teased one of the dogs with sausages? The way Toffee and Chi Chi growl at M whenever he approaches them with a camera glued to his sweaty face? The way their family pets never greet their owners as they enter the house, like every domesticated dog on the planet? The way the #deeplykind SwadderEleys all complain that Toffee and Chi Chi smell but make no attempt to wash them or have them professionally groomed. I reckon you could count the number of time those dog coats have been washed on one hand. Indeed, if they have been washed at all. Sorry, but I no longer keep up, has M vlogged himself listing all the barriers to washing the dogs / their coats yet?

And now they have no pet insurance, so they are not seeking medical advice??? But hooray! More views for N on IG. :mad:

They neglect themselves.

* They neglect their children.

* They neglect their animals.

They neglect their home.

They neglect their garden.

The proof is in the pudding and it's a disgusting pudding. Even by N's 'standards'. However, when I think about two *ed points I'm fuming. They don't have the right to completely ruin others' quality of life because they can't be bothered. I wish Chi Chi had stayed in Brighton and Kiki had gone with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Feska

VIP Member
Anyone else find it incredibly creepy when Mark does that "mama, mama" thing with his arm outstretched toward Di ? I'm sure he thinks he's being very amusing, it isn't, it's just peculiar.
It’s extremely creepy, weird behaviour. Di doesn’t like it either. They were all quite manic In the recent hometime vlog.

• Heart