Nadia Sawalha #20 Nadocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rat bites, they had a rat catcher come round, that means they were riddled with rats, I bet they were big too..

most likely because she has a moments of lucidity, realises she's mundane, and feels a hideous rendition from a tone deaf woman with all the wrong lyrics will make everything interesting?

They have definitely had a row about the Wardrobe Man. CANCELLED
I doubt we will ever see the wardrobes or cupboards as Nadia insists on calling them. They will never be organised, clean or tidy it’s not in their DNA. They thrive in chaos. Their chaotic shambolic life covers a multitude of sins.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone said the name Nitty has become a bit to ‘cutesy’ for her now and I agree.
Some suggestions for her renaming-

Blackfoot Sue (dirty feet)
Bratia (brattish behaviour)
Me-Me (because it’s all about ME!)
Titsalena Bumsquirt. (All tits & bums)
Doddy (Uncanny resemblance to Ken Dodd)
Fanny Fartarse. ( just because. )😋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone said the name Nitty has become a bit to ‘cutesy’ for her now and I agree.

fanny fart arse and doddy are great names for her @Clarity seeker y

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was filmed a few weeks ago but note that they welcomed Nanny Di back into their home the very same day they had the organisers and Lisa there, none of whom, save for the wardrobe designer, were consistently wearing masks. They really don’t give a damn, do they? God forbid Nanny Di or Nuddya’s parents get sick as a result of their recklessness.
The rule has always been that if you mix with another household you still have to maintain a social distance (unless in bubble). So sitting next to Lisa on the couch is breaking the rules regardless of the date. One of things that irritates me is they’ve withheld the Cornwall vlogs (upsetting their ‘family members’) because of accidental rule breaking even though they’ve intentionally been breaking the rules in pretty much every vlog since April. Makes no sense unless they’re after Vlogmas padding.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
'Oh my God, why are you barking?' HE says as Nanni Di arrives. That's usually what dogs do when they are excited to see someone who loves them you total.... can't write the words on here.
bleep. the word is bleep

and yes he is. he's a bleeping disgrace

it would be embarrassing behaving like this at 30 - at 50 or whatever age he is it's just beyond tragic

i like bratia. nice and simple and gets to the point

• Haha
  • Heart
The rule has always been that if you mix with another household you still have to maintain a social distance (unless in bubble). So sitting next to Lisa on the couch is breaking the rules regardless of the date. One of things that irritates me is they’ve withheld the Cornwall vlogs (upsetting their ‘family members’) because of accidental rule breaking even though they’ve intentionally been breaking the rules in pretty much every vlog since April. Makes no sense unless they’re after Vlogmas padding.
They covered that on the coffee moaning this morning. They said that because Nadia and Lisa always have tests for work they are allowed to not be socially distanced with Lisa at home. No that is wrong! You are breaking the rules!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They have continually broken the rules. They make it fit for them all the time. They’ve been hugging and kissing Lisa on a number of occasions. They couldn’t care less, makes my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Someone called her Zelda recently and that's all I see now. She was Ken to me but Zelda's hair is almost spot on.

Greatunwashed .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don’t like the way they treat nanny Di it makes me feel very uncomfortable
I think it’s disgusting how that vile ugly excuse of a man treats his mother, he is so snidey and nasty, trying to cover it up with his cringe fake laugh and his daughters filming her laughing their heads off, nitty telling her to keep off the cake in the night coz it’s for her mum and dad then pulling a face, this family is very UNKIND, absolute morons

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They covered that on the coffee moaning this morning. They said that because Nadia and Lisa always have tests for work they are allowed to not be socially distanced with Lisa at home. No that is wrong! You are breaking the rules!
Missed that but what a crock. So why do the LW sit two metres apart? Why do ITV probably go to great lengths to keep staff socially distanced? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Sorry that was me, it’s just become bizarrely a bit loveable. Liking your suggestions!

But they’ll be wanting to go to Cornwall at Christmas....

bleep. the word is bleep

and yes he is. he's a bleeping disgrace

it would be embarrassing behaving like this at 30 - at 50 or whatever age he is it's just beyond tragic

i like bratia. nice and simple and gets to the point
Thank you for expressing the word and yes Bratia!

Reactions: 7
The content of the new home time vlog is absolutely appalling. Mark is manic. Di’s shouting is embarrassing. Nadia is pathetic. Maddie and Kiki are starting to look as disheveled as their parents. The house is as grotty and filthy as ever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@ 22:36.....making their excuses

Yeah but Mark hasn’t been tested for tv jobs when Lisa was holding his hand and they were hugging on another a occasion 😉. So stop lying
.....Oh Yes was the cake maker tested too ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it incredibly creepy when Mark does that "mama, mama" thing with his arm outstretched toward Di ? I'm sure he thinks he's being very amusing, it isn't, it's just peculiar.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry that was me, it’s just become bizarrely a bit loveable. Liking your suggestions!

But they’ll be wanting to go to Cornwall at Christmas....

Thank you for expressing the word and yes Bratia!
bratia needs to be in the next thread title somewhere (y)

Anyone else find it incredibly creepy when Mark does that "mama, mama" thing with his arm outstretched toward Di ? I'm sure he thinks he's being very amusing, it isn't, it's just peculiar.
i find eveything manky does to be creepy, so yes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.