Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Don’t kow what I did to the written part of this post but it disappeared.
Will try again...

She said Hugh Grant looked ‘Well rough’ when she and Mank were discussing ‘The Undoing’-
then she walks round the corner looking like this.
Is she heavily pregnant, wearing three hoodies or just crisp and spaghetti laden?
The usual lip smacking is turned up a notch with the sucking of cheesy wotsits.
Like a camel chewing a lemon.
Her eating really makes my nostrils flare. 😶
that woman cannot and should not wear a vest or a hoody/seatshirt, she looks like she is an inmate on Prisoner Cell Block H
Truck driver or prisoner? or both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

missmickey

VIP Member
From what they've both said in their HTSM I think Mark had a fling with Fleur's mum while still married to Izzy's mum. His drinking is probably why Issy's mum was at Mark and Nadia's wedding, Mark and Di were both alcohol dependent then and Nadia was drinking heavily so she probably couldn't trust her child would be properly supervised.

I'm not surprised they weren't wearing masks in the their recent AD vlog, they refuse to follow guidelines and think they are way above the restictions/guildines and law.
I wonder if both mothers were wedding guests / chaperones?

And here we have yet another of their we-have-no-cupboards-style-lies winking at us in plain sight.
If they have no photos of their wedding what the devil is this?
What about the photos Hello paid for?
What about the photos they regularly show on LW and when N sells her weekly fantasy stories to magazines?
(Especially the one with N displaying her tonsils and M demonstrating he's unable to tie his own tie.)
Naturally, they would have been amazing if M had been in a position to take them himself ...

Last edited:
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
I'm not knowledgable on tech but why does each vlog take so much editing? Why can't they just do it like a home video, where you pick up the camera and film and then just join the clips together? It's not like a TV show where the sound and image has to be enhanced. Am I missing something?
You are missing nothing Gloria Roscoe

You've spotted the lie that convinces N that her husband does something with his life.
If M was editing at even the most basic of levels the general public would never have witnessed his wife scratching her vadge or heard her mobile number ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Just had a look at their instagram on the back of the comments on here. ChiChi looks a very unwell dog. Nadia claims ChiChi now has something wrong with her leg but they don't know what. I find it all very manipulative posting photos and pretending to care but neglecting the dogs behind the scenes
Why are they not seeking medical care when their dog is in PAIN? 😱 They have no rugs on their floors, and if you see the way the poor dogs slip and slide all over it’s very easy for one of them to injure themselves while jumping on and off the sofa etc. Maddie has a gob on her and is old enough. Why isn’t she speaking up and telling her parents that Kiki’s dog NEEDS to see a vet NOW. This is exactly why I cannot even give them a hate watch anymore. They are disgusting twunts. 🤬

• Angry

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
she has written she has had a most horrible day on insta stories; so should she cook a roast? no details on what the horror was, so maybe it was actually something real for once.
That jacqueline frost is a bit of a weirdo,leaves very scary messages on coffee boring about how much she loves Mark,shes the kind of person he should be blocking not us tattlers who just speak our mind 😉😄
I’ve seen her YouTube or Facebook profile and I think she actually has Down‘S Syndrome which makes her comments more understandable.

The thing that bothers me about that it looks like no responsible is checking out her interaction on social media.
Somebody should be making sure these vulnerable adults aren’t being sucked into something which may take money from them for nothing in return.
it’s just wrong. 😢

• Sad
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
that woman cannot and should not wear a vest or a hoody/seatshirt, she looks like she is an inmate on Prisoner Cell Block H
Truck driver or prisoner? or both?
Prisoner C Block H for me. She's as thick as mince, so i might start calling her Doreen

1603812236330.jpeg

Guarantee you - there will be another showing of flesh in the form of a KK lip synch or after seeing this freeze frame which will lead to a major stinking thinking episode then ‘stuff the lot of ‘em, I’m still getting publicity Underwear shot.🤢

Absolutely, especially as Saira Khan is in the Daily Fail sidebar today

• Haha

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
To answer your question clarity seeker yes comments on Lee's channel are getting deleted. I've said on here before penny got me blocked on nitty's channel (not that it stopped me):D because she was always writing her posts in short form lingo, you know cud wud gud fink etc. and I asked her if she could write properly so at least we could read her posts without having to work out what she was saying. Her reply was 'TROLL grow up I'm reporting you to michelle' so I got blocked. It says a lot about penny and also a lot about michelle! So I thought I would let her know I was still around and left a reply to one of her comments on Lee's channel (nothing offensive and that comment is still there) she then got one of her cronies (maureen beary) along for support and they both left me a few emojis💪💪💪 and I replied that she would be better off in the other place where they play school and sing nursery rhymes. The post was deleted so I guess she reported it to Lee, I'm thinking he's starting to realise what he has let himself in for but he needn't worry penny and her best friend maureen will do all the troll bashing he needs.

• Wow
  • Sad

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
I’ve been going over the doorstep book delivery meeting with Zoe Dani again.
looking for more clues.😋
Nothing to report really but does anyone else’s toes curl up when she does that puke inducing squeaky voice thing?
24:24 in video below.🤮
It’s so pathetic when we know she has that natural geezer voice.
“0h my God! squeak, I’m feeling a bit squeakvous. Do you? Squeeeaaak?
Has anyone noticed I’ve just learned how to put a line through my words on these posts?🙈😂

• Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
The way I see it things are only discussed when Nadia and Mark put it out there. This morning Nadia has put another post up about Kiki. The girl is obviously suffering at the moment and yet Nadia feels the need to post about her on instagram. Personally my kids happiness and well being would come first over spashing their lives all over the internet just for the views and likes. :(

• Angry
  • Heart

Gloria Roscoe

I think Nadia is a feeder. I think like the mother on Everybody Lovws Raymond, she uses food to gain control and power over people.

• Haha

Vaddict

Makes me sick how they treat those dogs. Nadia and Mark rushed into buying those dogs as presents and no one seems to have time for them. They only walk them when they need a bit of footage for the vlog, they've been told by Michelle that all vloggers need an obligatory cute pet so Mark now films the dogs and post cute photos to increase his insta/vog engagement level. The other day I noticed Chichi was still wearing her dog coat in the house, it's dark outside Nadia is cooking so the kitchen will be hot especially if they've also got the heating on too and ChiChi is panting by the water bowl; Mark was filming her and laughing finding it all very amusing. If they'd been on an walk to the park during the day, (because that's the only time they do walk the dogs), poor chichi would have been in that coat almost all day. They just don't give a shit.

@ 10.00

It's terrible how they treat the dogs. The poor dogs can't just head off and stay in their rooms. The way Mark taunts Toffee, and then says he's showing her character, disgusting. And cruel. ChiChi dragging her arse along the grass is most likely anal sacs blocked. Unless it's a one time occurrence it's usually that, which needs a vet. Yet they claim to love their dogs. I'm beginning to wonder do they know what love feels like. I have a friend who is the daughter of an out and out narcissist. She has some traits herself. And I often notice she says how she's feeling, and the appropriate words in different situations, but I can see it's very different to how me or anyone else I know is, it's hard to explain. Nadia reminds me of her a lot. Besides the fact that my friend isn't ADHD and is pretty organised and very clean and tidy. As well as having adhd, Nadia has a whole bag of narcissist traits.

• Heart
  • Angry

Veracity

Just skimmed comments below the vlog and it’s interesting to see some of the subs are complaining how far behind the vlogs are. They are also saying they preferred it before when there were fewer videos but more content and deduced that N & M aren’t really interested in it anymore. Methinks the bubble may have burst ...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Nitty’s at it again. Dancing like a lunatic in her squalid utility room in just her grubby nightie. 🤢 Didn’t think it was possible for her to be any more embarrassing. Ridiculous attention seeking behaviour as usual.
She looks extremely lardy in that.
Someone must have told her she had great boobs as she is flashing and bouncing them more and more these days.
Near the end it looks like she’s having a seizure.
Cringe-fest.🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

missmickey

VIP Member
Did he go to the hairdresser with a picture of a pineapple?

View attachment 290075
Wow, M's aged 10 years in 2. What an advert he is for abstinence, gardening therapy and sticking with Joe Wicks.

The only men I've ever seen age this quickly are those on meth or who are in charge of running a whole country - see Blair, Obama, Gaddafi without the surgery etc.

• Wow
  • Haha