Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ulrika

Chatty Member
For someone who is an alcoholic they sure have a lot of alcohol in their house. I know she drinks, but during that cooking live there were three bottles of alcohol to tempt him. It’s very strange and surely not healthy for him?

Reactions: 18

chipmunk

VIP Member
CHi chi must have had surgery? as said shes in recovery?I didn't watch it all as they annoy me to much there false.smug lying vile faces, urging people to join, 'we do loads of stuff' , yea right loads of shit more like - he had no migraine, what a liar he is just lazy, bone idle
I couldn't bring myself to watch. I'm so tired of seeing them get away with BS, treat outsiders and their own family abominably and now the dogs, whilst making a fortune. It's quite stomach churning and has genuinely upset me. Ignoring your pets, taunting them, leaving them alone, then not seeing to their needs when ill and then of all things look for sympathy on Social Media, last straw..

• Angry

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I agree to a point, especially about the children. However they N&M went on and on about the dogs and being unwell which we were all concerned about, and, the dog's actually belong to the girls. So I think it only natural after our huge concern about both the dog's welfare, that the youngest daughter would have been brought into the conversation, because she adores her dog.

I'm in agreement with others regarding the girls, I rarely mention the youngest and the oldest I have always felt, acts just like any other teenager and therefore rarely comment on her.
I was very upset by their behaviour on her Birthday though, and I am upset for the girls regarding their embarrassment regarding their Mother's lewd behaviour which she has publicly admitted in the Tabloids and, has said she will carry on doing so for whatever her ridiculous reasons are.

I will take note though, I will withdraw again from speaking about the girls. However if they spread their news, film it, photograph their very unwell dogs and place it right across social media, then I feel I am justified in making comment about them on here.
totally agree
I dont tend to mention the girls at all, unless its out of concern
There is no need for M&N to mention them -yesterday when he said K was unwell, and doing meditation next door, why even say that, why mention anything at all - the deluded subs do not need to know everything they do, (being crude, showing filthy rooms, N on the toilet, taking the piss out of elderly parents, - talking about their personal life and on and on it goes, out of conrol, and its them as should be) responsible parents that need to add stricter boundaries about what they vlog -as Im sure many of the girls friends comment about M&N and what they get up to, as didnt Maddie say the other week when Nards was naked with butter, 'that was the first thing i received from one of my friends this morning, your picture' its not good for the girls at all -& I bet plenty of their friends comment and take the piss out of M&N and are probably as aghast as we are as Im sure their friends parents dont behave act like they do and as parents its their responsbility to keep the girls safe and mentally well, everything they put out on social media they are responsible for and have to accept the consequences.They act like defiant teenagers, ' I'm not doing what Im told -Im doing what i want!)
Someone, either a family member or Lisa/Kaye needs to have a serious word with them as they are off the scale now and not distinguishing what is real or virtual- they have made a life in a goldfish bowl and for strange reasons seem to be relishing it
JUST GROW THE FUCK UP!!!

• Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
Yes i agree.You know since joining tattle life my eyes have been well and truely opened to the media and its dark side.Drug taking lies infidelity greed and selfishness just seep out of every corner. It seems to be a sleazy world where things are ruled by narcisissts and manipulators and hidden agendas.
For me its orwellian in its corruption a bit like 1984 meets animal farm.Some are considered more equal or special than others.Urrgh it makes me a bit sick..the press are in the gutter as far as i'm concerned they follow their dark lords and everything is a commodity bought and sold they are every bit as bad as nadia and mark imo if not worse.If we follow them then we can lose our moral compass the only real sense i get are reading comments from the people they still tell the truth or from other tattlers.I've reached my fill i think this has been a great experience for me and i've learnt so much from a great group of people.
This is the best thread on here imo warm witty and welcoming and its got me through some hard times but i need a break so i'll be taking one.Wish you all the best i will miss you all and thank you for having me!!👍and my stream of consciousness 🖐.
Dont go to far away,enjoy reading your comments and insightfulness, hope to see your name back on here soon 👍

• Heart
  • Sad

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Maddie's post is cringe too... do his older daughters ever respond to all this shite from N and Maddie, as cant see any comments from them
16 years sober and still not over it... mmmm
Because his other two Girls were raised with a level of decorum by their mother/s and NOT him.
They say it best ... when they say nothing at all.
The fact they don’t comment speaks volumes and I bet he’s seething that he doesn’t have their dignity and grace in staying off the insta comments.
Well done Izzy & Fleur! 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've watched the first 4 minutes of the Organizers/Wardrobe vlog and I have already lost all hope. I cannot believe they are not wearing masks. I do not know how they can go on about the pandemic day after day, and not show the tiniest amount of courtesy to the gentleman from the wardrobe company and wear masks while keeping 6 feet away. Tell me this company is being paid, please! I can't really believe what I'm seeing. It's unforgivable, really.

• Angry

Maid22

VIP Member
The assumptions about chi chi being dead haven't sat right with me and personally I think Kiki should be left out of conservation, I feel for that girl and don't like to see her being speculated about, Mank should keep his mouth shut about her and respect her privacy.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
So Kiki is unwell and Nadia is no going into Loose Women as "she has to look after her"...

Hmmmm family illness has never stopped her going into work before. One has to wonder if Kiki has Covid and they all have to self isolate???

They all break the rules so often so there is a high probability that one of them will get Covid.

I certainly don't wish Covid on anyone but it seems very odd that she's become all selfless all of a sudden 🙄

Look at the 1st minute of the live, he's edited something out in his 1st sentence, you can tell he's lying about something from the offset Why just not say anything rather than lying again. I think they are so usto lying it's more normal than telling the truth
Definitely something odd in the 1st minute or so. He looks like he's spent the night in a bleedin' skip.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Yup. The dog is sick, but it's more important for him to stand outside and film it. WHO DOES THAT.
Really? How fuckin low can they go?

Just reading back and manky on about training as a councellor, do you think he said that so his subs would swoon and we would get rattled over here?
It's a bloody joke, he can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk, he hasn't and probably will never sort out his own issues, if he goes down this road, I will actually find out who to notify and complain about it.

• Angry
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
I will go back and read but in, maybe the last 15 years, I have lost 5 stone, stopped smoking, stopped eating meat, then went vegan and I have no idea when. Not even which year never mind which date. I give up Alcohol every 1st of the month. 🍸

• Heart

Feska

VIP Member
How does she remain a panellist on Loose Women? Didn’t they get rid of KP for less behaviour?
I have wondered this for quite a while. Surely she must have something on someone. Her behaviour is bizarre and quite frankly offensive. Then there’s her constant flouting of the rules. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Buddylove

VIP Member
If they are paying subs asking for more vlogs .... he should MAKE TIME!
he’s a nasty vile arrogantman
Love when you catch a bit of a live and can see his reaction to your 👎🏻 😂😂😂
the absolute state of those two this morning, him unshaven, the both of them looking filthy, their dirty hair stuck up all over the place, how revolting that in their grotty world it’s acceptable to film themselves looking like that,you can smell them through the screen 🤢🤢🤢👎

• Sick

Jax04

Chatty Member
I bet they're actually quite happy about this gig. They are coming back after the wardrobes are fitted to do that one room, I think, and I would imagine they are hoping to then contract to do the rest. Otherwise, they would be starting now, and not after the wardrobes go in. That first room/closet will be very easy because they will be simply putting away clothes into brand new wardrobes. Everything will look amazing for five minutes and they will get good pics and good publicity.
i think theyl have to go back and clear the room that the wardrobes are going into, its full of shit and filth.....nitty and manky wont clear it, clean it or decorate it first, they probably think the wardrobe fitters will do it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Patsy

Chatty Member
How many of those disgusting rooms have the Organised Friends agreed to organise? I bet they are really regretting agreeing to do even one for free. I haven't watched the vlog .......can't bear to watch for even 5mins. Have read the comments though, can you believe how excited some of their subs are getting at the thought of all that disgusting clutter being cleared up, they are practically wetting themselves? Do they not realise it is ALL A POINTLESS WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. Nuttier can't be happier, if she is getting all this for free. Bet she's already working on the next free project ......
Have a little peek at the vlog. Just enough to look at and listen to the 2 cleaning people. They’re not the usual professional company you’d expect.

I personally think it’s uncalled for saying spiteful things about the two women who are organising their rooms. This is what gives tattle a bad name
I’m all for calling out Nadia and Mark on their lies and money making game from vulnerable adults but to start nit picking on innocent others is mean
They’ve allowed Narc to film them, that filming is going out to the public. Therefore it can be commented on.

Last edited:

chipmunk

VIP Member
I've watched the first 4 minutes of the Organizers/Wardrobe vlog and I have already lost all hope. I cannot believe they are not wearing masks. I do not know how they can go on about the pandemic day after day, and not show the tiniest amount of courtesy to the gentleman from the wardrobe company (tell me this company is being paid, please!) and wear a mask while keeping 6 feet away. I can't really believe what I'm seeing. It's unforgivable, really.
😂😂😂 PAID?:ROFLMAO::LOL: Sorry, I'm not laughing at your comment, it's just the thought of them paying. Nadia doing her 'INSTA lives' everyday about how she's so organised, is worth more than...Eeerm:unsure:.. I'm struggling there; but they will think it's worth something. So..✨✨✨✨ lots of Sparks of Joy all round💫✨💫

And N keeps crowding him. You can see him trying to keep some distance, but she's crowding him, laughing, talking loudly, without a mask, being utterly inconsiderate and horrible, and I am so furious at her.
Oh she loves that, if someone is quiet, she thinks they are shy and feels she needs to perform for them to fill 'their'void and she would call that 'rescuing.' You see she thinks she is making him feel comfortable, also, quiet people draw attention unknowingly towards themselves and that creates poison pulsing through her veins, because she must be the centre of said attention.

She doesn't realise that a lot of people are extremely dignified and graceful and don't feel the need to SHOW OFF.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gloria Roscoe

Sorry, had to shorten the title.

TLDR

They are trying to get gifted all they can. Their Ninja #Ad was a flop, a plate of slop. Lisa is being very friendly with Mark. Kind Nadia is touting for likes on Instagram with another Kim Kardashian impression that is hilarious 🙄. Toffee is sick and Mark is trying to emotionally manipulate the subs to hit thumbs up. The subs are arguing in the comments and 'Dani' seems fishy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
So the comments on the toffee vlog have gone down from 45 to 38. Little Mr Sad Editor is at work 😂
Unless mistaken, the entire exchange has now been deleted ... 😡😡 such a sad sad despote... get a real life Manky 👋👋 ... and a real job ..

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Having reserved the right to wade back into the comments, and with a tip of the hat to those who have already made this observation: these two selfish, self-involved nincompoops have monetised their Covid-mania and their daily moaning about how hard it is for them to deal with lockdowns, fear of the virus, and the impact on their poor children and parents, YET they have the gall to continue to disregard social distance, face covering and number of people in the household guidance. Their engaging in and endorsing irresponsible behavior like this is one of the reasons we’re seeing a second wave.

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I think the capitals were so she would be seen because they ignore so many of their subs (intact all but about three) when they are begging them for help.
You must try and remember that they sold themselves this year on YT as 'Nadia Sawalha and Family who will get you through Covid' because we know about mental health. They haven't even scratched the surface of 'mental health' and how very desperate people are to have any attention due to loneliness and severe mental health issues.

So, Manky is a recovering alcoholic and I'm sure by subscribing to his YT channel you will know this. He has tried some pills for his depression which he didn't like so came off them. She is.. too much to say. My point is, they are not qualified to deal with this kind of mental neediness.
So I say, hang your hat up, admit it, say 'This has got too much for us, we are unable to support you any further and we are just going to be a gardening channel and recipe channel.'

When anyone on this earth mentions suicide attempt, self harm, I want to kill myself, I think the last thing I would call them is, in your words 'A Bloody idiot.'

A lot of their subs read on here. You seriously need to think and possibly apologise for that comment. Imagine, she is vulnerable and has just read your post. SERIOUS DAMAGE.

I'm quite surprised a moderater hasn't had a word with you. Very,very dangerous not to mention judgemental and horribly unkind comment.

Yes, it could be fake, or, it could be a cry for help, from someone who is on the verge of self harming. Whatever, those things should never be ignored or for that judged as fake. People who take their lives quite often warn for a very long time before they do it.

I'm out of this response. Think I've said all I can without getting angry.
Going back a few months when I asked penny leg. if she could write her comments in english as opposed to her own version of the language so I could read what she was saying her and Smilie ganged up on me and hurled a load of abuse calling me a troll and telling me where to go etc etc. and asked michelle to get me blocked. I didn't get the chance to respond to them because I got blocked! So I'm sorry if she has genuinely reached rock bottom and has felt the need to take her own life for whatever reason but I remember thinking when she was having a go at me what a nasty person she is and why did she have to post this morning about what she has done, that was really the last place she should have gone if she needs help. It does seem a little bit like attention seeking.