Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cormorant

Chatty Member
i don't begrudge a couple of women wanting to make a living. But I don't understand how the instagram and youtube vlog promotion is going to work for them. Do people really want to say that they had the same people in to hang up their clothes as Kerry Katona? How exactly do they sort through stuff anyway- everything needs an actual decision made on it by the actual owner- throw, keep or store etc? It just seems they are conveyor belting the objects and just getting the slebslob to make a decision on them. also are the people who watch KK or Nadia really that aspiring, and if so is that what they aspire to? It seems like a very middle class thing to have cleaners in; but aren't there cleaners everywhere: is it really a UK wide service they are aiming to provide? It seems a very small scale business that should happen locally and needs that sort of promotion. KK seems to have them in as a favour; Nadia has had them organised for her by Lisa. To me the wardrobe business makes sense promoted through this (and the wardrobe man could do at least three more rooms IMO, actually paid of course) and they might make a good add on business to that. But overall I just don't get it the organised friends. It seems more a postcard in a newagent window business to me. Although maybe there are a few subs who will book them hoping for some gossip and maybe a camoflage material thong worn by mark smuggled out or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

utubegreed

It think we're following the terms and rules during discussion, if we weren't our comments would be taken down. I'm fine with the discussions on here. From what I have read, it's very rare the girls are discussed unless it is out of concern. I don't remember Nadia feeling uncomfortable body shaming Holly Willoughby live on TV about her weight loss.

missmickey

VIP Member
There channel used to have the odd video commenting on mental health, but now it seems to be all they really want to talk about, that and Covid, which they must be thanking their lucky stars for. If the virus hadn't created the crazy world in which we find ourselves, they would have feck all to keep their cash register kerchinging!.

Preying on the vulnerable is my view of them, plus they are absolute bullshitters, which isn't a quality i find attractive in people.
If you scroll through their playlists, at the bottom you'll see that as they transitioned the channel from the Nadia and Kaye Show to their Family YT channel*, it was all about M's film reviews (which still only get a tiny number of views despite their 100K+ submissives) and family holidays. M has also pulled some of his DogHouse content off the betamax and dumped it on the channel.

Then there are 86 videos in a section call 'How are You Feeling? Mental Health and Personal Development.' Again, scrolling through the titles, the two words jump out are: depression and alcoholic. Clearly this series of videos should have been called Mark Gazes Deep Into His Navel. I think this is where the madness began. They do like a catchy title though, so many bright ideas for content started and abandoned:
  • Quick and Healthy Recipes x3 videos :ROFLMAO:
  • The Only Way is Ethics x 2 videos
  • Agony Aunt and Uncle: The Problem Page x 2 videos
  • Classic Movies x1 video
  • Garden View Meditation x5
* Note: There was no transition - Kaye challenged M on his bullshit and was never seen in that house again, all she left behind was her viewers. I reckon M not being involved was a condition of N and K's mutually beneficial recent live chat. N was able to demonstrate her and Kaye are still close friends + Kaye was able to promote her book. I notice that Kaye didn't offer to interview N and her 'writer' husband about Honey I Neglected the Kids, though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Who does this unless they’re really self absorbed and attention seeking?
If I’m proud of my hubby, feel great waves of love for him, am annoyed at him, I tell him to his face. I don’t put it on social media. Even if I were ‘an influencer,’ some things are best kept private. How can they tell if any sentiment is sincere if it’s plastered all over t’internet?

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So now their other dog is poorly. They haven't even taken the dog to the vets! Bet they don't have pet insurance so tight arse mark won't fork out for a weekend appointment.

It wouldn't suprise me if both dogs have been bitten by the rats in the garden.

The dogs have had worms that have been left untreated for months. It's beyond cruel. It's no surprise the way they treat their animals with the way they cannot look after themselves.

Why post on Instagram that your dog is poorly but not take it too the vet!!! Our vet in the lake district is on call 24hrs so there is bound to be a 24hr vets in London. She generally gets pissed on a Saturday night so I guess she doesn't want a trip to the vets to ruin her evening 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
I agree to a point, especially about the children. However they N&M went on and on about the dogs and being unwell which we were all concerned about, and, the dog's actually belong to the girls. So I think it only natural after our huge concern about both the dog's welfare, that the youngest daughter would have been brought into the conversation, because she adores her dog.

I'm in agreement with others regarding the girls, I rarely mention the youngest and the oldest I have always felt, acts just like any other teenager and therefore rarely comment on her.
I was very upset by their behaviour on her Birthday though, and I am upset for the girls regarding their embarrassment regarding their Mother's lewd behaviour which she has publicly admitted in the Tabloids and, has said she will carry on doing so for whatever her ridiculous reasons are.

I will take note though, I will withdraw again from speaking about the girls. However if they spread their news, film it, photograph their very unwell dogs and place it right across social media, then I feel I am justified in making comment about them on here.
Same here. I never intended to mention Kiki or the dogs for ‘entertainment purposes only.’
Despite my comments often having a tongue in cheek bit of a twist to them, they always come from a place of deep concern.
Mostly, also, my comments are written as a result of something M & N have done or said about the dogs or the girls, so it’s only natural to feel the need to respond to that.
That’s what this platform is all about.
I try not to be derogatory about the girls or the dogs but know I can often get carried away about M & N.
(That’s allowed🙃)
I don’t think any of us on Tattle are nasty people. Far from it.
I think we all came here as a result of feeling N&M we’re doing something terriblywrong. ( many things which I don’t need to list or repeat here- we all know the list is long.)
We all vent here in this virtual room in a way we probably never would in the real word-I would never speak about anyone the way I do here. That said, I do think little reminders now and then are useful in helping us stay mindful not to go overboard. Not every member of their family deserves to be pulled to pieces or criticised just for being guilty of being related to them.
The girls WILL get mentioned. How can they not when they’re involved the way they are and spoken about and lied about by their parents so much?
But yes.... I for one will think twice in future about how or if I comment on them. 👍😶🙏

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia just said on LW, Mark had been spilt from his wife for 5 years I wasn’t the cause of it .
But Fleur is 3 years older than Maddie ?....Perhaps she’s talking about first wife ( mum of Izzy)
Perhaps he didn’t even have a relationship with Fleurs mum???
I would love him to do a chronological history of him and his wives and kids and Nanny dies marriages/ partnerships and when did he live with Nanni Thelma .... it’s all very confusing we might find out that nanni Di was there with him most of the time like Nadia and her parents( the two weeks away from Betty ) ????
She talked about him not seeing his first two children, errrr wasn't he a raging alcoholic throughout their childhoods? Didn't he only give up drinking for his new family?

The first two children were not good enough reason to stop drinking but the last two were. No wonder their mothers protected them.

He was done for drink driving for goodness sake, he was totally out of control, consumed by his addiction. I'd have been cautious letting my children see him if he'd not only left them but was also a raging alcoholic.

The poor mark rhetoric doesn't work. He chose to have children, to abandon them, to put drink before them. To then learn he gave up drinking for his 3rd partner and child must have really knocked the confidence of those who went before. Nadia forgets the damage he did to his previous families. She's desperate to get sympathy for him once again on Loose Women 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So Kiki is unwell and Nadia is no going into Loose Women as "she has to look after her"...

Hmmmm family illness has never stopped her going into work before. One has to wonder if Kiki has Covid and they all have to self isolate???

They all break the rules so often so there is a high probability that one of them will get Covid.

I certainly don't wish Covid on anyone but it seems very odd that she's become all selfless all of a sudden 🙄

Look at the 1st minute of the live, he's edited something out in his 1st sentence, you can tell he's lying about something from the offset Why just not say anything rather than lying again. I think they are so usto lying it's more normal than telling the truth

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gloria Roscoe

Personally, I think those two women were well aware that they were appearing on Mark and Nadia's Vlog and when you open yourself to public uploads, you open yourself to criticism. I feel the same about Nanny Di, Bobby and Nadim.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Manky said he's talking quietly as they're doing some meditation in the next room.

Shame they didn't consider their anxious daughters mental health before they act as they do. As normal, they react afterwards. Wankers!

The child has had anxiety for most of her childhood and still her parents behave like extroverts on speed, embarrassing not only themselves but their children. They know they are doing it and don't care.

I feel SOOOOO sorry for the children and pets living in that crazy house.

Yesterday she was out getting drunk in Central London during a pandemic, today Nadia is calmly meditating with her youngest trying to make everything better, tomorrow she will semi naked flaunting her bra lard all over social media. Great parenting nadia great parenting!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

chipmunk

VIP Member
i think they did a deal with Hello for the wedding pics but Julia and her then boyfriend Alan Davies, caused a stir as said they hadnt consented to being in the spread of the magazine, so think they got pulled- even then she was selling her soul - selling her pics of her wedding to a no mark
It caused a huge rift between them and it put a huge strain on Julias relationship with Alan. N also said publicly that Alan was boring oh so your barbie playing husband isnt?
yeah, apparently Hello insists on a certain amount of celebrities to be at a wedding for payment. Nitty didn't tell Julia & Alan because she knew they wouldn't consent as it was a private event, so she did it all in secret. Julia even said she could never work out why she was the only female member of the family not allowed in the bride's room, (because they were all posing for Hello.) Wake up Julia!!

The Hello spread did go ahead, (I'm sure @Clarity seeker will find it!) and Davies went nuts as I'm sure Julia and other celebs did. It caused a huge rift, but Nits gets a kick out of it. Not only does she get to have another fight and a reason to cut Julia out of her life but she gets a load of publicity too.

Imagine being photographed at a wedding and thinking it was just a hired photographer, then seeing yourself all over Hello 2 weeks later.😲😲😲 I mean, you could have been there with a secret lover, anything, just disgusting behaviour on her part.

That just shows her lack of respect for anybody, for their morals, ethics, privacy. Sod you lot, I'm getting paid £££££££'s.

I don't think they're so innocent. When Nadia was showing them the mess of the rooms. They said ohh we've seen worse! Very unprofessional discussing other clients!
I don't think they had seen worse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So they've already been approached by ASA about not being transparent about their Ads and freebies and yet they are still not listing when something is an AD. The wardrobes and organised women are giving this to them as a freebie or part freebie in return for a collab? So why haven't they mentioned this anywhere in their vlog listing?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Hils

VIP Member
Nittys latest Insta post, her dad getting an app to get his medications delivered, there that precious to her that her and Manky the lazy arsed git can't pick them up for him, they live next door for God's sake!... another shameful money grabbing ad.... they really are unbelievable ..😡
If I lived next door to my parents or anyone who needs help I would collect them for them. Nadia and mark are so lazy

• Angry

Clarity seeker

Chatty Member
Wow, he's a little peeved. He comes across as a much gentler soul than that rambling BS. Guess that's what being a member of a cult does for you.
This is the frightening thing about it all. The ‘Vulnerables’ police and protect their idols with their lives.
Us mere mortals who dare to have differing opinions get pushed not only by Manky but also by the cult members now too.
It’s like they have found they can do or say anything and Manky will let them get on with it. Anyone else with a valid half intelligent question or comment doesn’t stand a chance,
Now, what happens when one new vulnerable adult leaves a comment and the likes of Ashley G (himself somewhat vulnerable) starts jumping down the throats of others?
How does he know that his comments won’t have a huge negative effect on someone even more vulnerable than him?
I wish M & N discouraged the chat amongst members somehow. In having them all make an attempt to befriend one another and chat amongst themselves for ages prior to the lives, the cult dynamic was born.
It feels to me like they egg each other on a little and rally the troops if they don’t like a non member making a comment they don’t agree with,
‘Picking’ at those comments and so picking on others can really tip those vulnerable subs over.
Many are wet behind the ears and really naive when it comes to social media, or indeed life.
It all feels very uncomfortable to me. Dangerous even.
Manky has created that.
It’s extremely worrying.😢

• Heart
  • Sad

Veracity

Those ‘Organised friends’ have only recently set up in ‘business’ apparently.
I cannot find any business page for them on t’internet apart from their Insta page which has a few photos on of very neat ‘cupboards’ and drawers.
To me, those pictures look like Generic organisational stock photos.
Too staged and perfect.
I don’t think this pair would have such high standards.
I might be wrong..,,,
It will be interesting to see what the finished result looks like, especially the finished photos they put on their Instagram.😬
OH PERLEASE!

In their ‘about’ section of their insta, they say they’ve worked for Prada, Mulberry, Clarins and Chanel.😂😂😂
One worked in boots on the perfume counter or did work experience on the duty free at the airport after leaving school and the dark-dungarees- smokes-80-roll-ups-a-day-gruff-geezer-voice bird sold copycat designer goods in the market on a sunday. Betcha!

When some people set up an insta account there is often two accounts for the same person or business.
I’m guessing the second account I found could also be them.
It has the same type of stock Photos which you know cannot possibly be real or from any job they did.

Anyone who can’t be bothered Spelling their business insta page correctly couldn’t possibly be professional nor adept enough to achieve such amazing results as the page suggests.

‘Too?’ Style organised friends????

I’ll eat my own foot if they produce anything anywhere near the high standard shown in those pics.😋View attachment 284593View attachment 284593
Yes, you’re right - they came across as very unprofessional in person and I think I’d have second thoughts about them rifling through my personal things! N and M should be scared 😆 There is a saying that you get what you pay for and maybe they might regret going for the freebie on this occasion...

That Instagram page doesn’t inspire much confidence and one of my pet peeves is misplaced apostrophes! But they’re a good match considering Nadia’s spelling and punctuation 😁

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Manky trying to justify his workload 🤣🤣🤣 3 to 5 more days of work to go 🤣 and how long ago did he start filming this ... of course digital issues delayed it by a decade 🤣watch out "guys" for this box office release and if we are lucky ... a popcorn junkies review🤣
Why is he trying to make out this is a paid job? This was a school project for the kids that has taken him nearly 3 years.

• Haha