Nadia Sawalha #19 Tax dodge, lurpak podge, marmite splodge and a rat lodge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have to laugh at Nadia's acting the breakfast cooking live.

'Oh, we wouldn't usually cook a breakfast on YouTube, but this is so good we just HAD to! Lisa BEGGED us too!' Nothing to do with the fact that she's getting paid for it then?

Also, is a Ninja not essentially just a huge pan with a temperature probe?

Genuinely though, the Ninja confuses me. Surely everything will just taste the same as you only have one way of cooking everything. It's hardly frying - it's just cooking between two hot plates.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
@Misbehaving in response to your excellent post re eating issues.

πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ WELL SAID!

P.s Tattle moderators? i can't respond to anyone's post including their quote, any chance it can be sorted? Thank you.

Apparently it's against the rules to agree with a post?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do have to laugh at Nadia's acting the breakfast cooking live.

'Oh, we wouldn't usually cook a breakfast on YouTube, but this is so good we just HAD to! Lisa BEGGED us too!' Nothing to do with the fact that she's getting paid for it then?

Also, is a Ninja not essentially just a huge pan with a temperature probe? Surely everything will just turn out the same as well since you only have one way of cooking it - it's hardly frying, is it?!
Yep totally agree about the ninja, and they are quite expensive, but like you said, she's showing how to cook a breakfast in one, and getting paid for it, I really don't rate her as a cook at all.

Reactions: 15
Those fried eggs are not just swimming in oil and butter, they are drowning!!. I keep telling her to wash her hands, but i don't think she's listening

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm always shocked by how fussy the girls are when it comes to food, but then behind the scenes and when their mother isn't cooking something just for YT, they live on takeaways. Nadia never seems to cook for the whole family unless she is cooking for her parents. I remember the early days of their vlog Nadia was cooking something for Kiki and she would tell her to take it to her room to eat; she must have been about 10 at the time, how sad the child has to eat her dinner in her bedroom because mummy and daddy want to play on social media.

Those fried eggs are not just swimming in oil and butter, they are drowning!!. I keep telling her to wash her hands, but i don't think she's listening
Surprise surprise an AD for Ninja, I am not even going to skim it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I also love Nadia trying to really tenuous engagement from her subs. 'I like beans in a bowl... Who likes it in a bowl and who likes in a plate? Put it in the comments!'

I wonder when the beans in a bowl or plate issue will be a topic on loose women?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also love Nadia trying to really tenuous engagement from her subs. 'I like beans in a bowl... Who likes it in a bowl and who likes in a plate? Put it in the comments!'

I wonder when the beans in a bowl or plate issue will be a topic on loose women?
I wanted to tell her to shove them up her arse, but i think i have been blocked 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God she’s being such a witch to Di on the ninja ad. Wish Di would just tell her to duck off one day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Also, is a Ninja not essentially just a huge pan with a temperature probe?
nah, this one is a george forman grill.
God she’s being such a witch to Di on the ninja ad. Wish Di would just tell her to duck off one day.
Yeah i noted that. Di says she'd like the grill because she could do everything she needed on it and Greedy Piggia is really snarky back.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg the camera was flying around all over the place this morning! MARK you really made me feel ill and seasick watching the breafafast cooking 🀒Please get someone in to help you with your appalling camera work. I am sure Moodie or even kiki could do a much better job !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They didn't have any live chat on today's Ninja ad, probably trying to be more professional, she's also given out a 10% off code that people have said doesn't appear to be working. (The link shows it reduced from £249 to £199) 😳

Someone in the comments has asked Mark if he is Banksy 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nadia was so rude to Nanny Di.
Mark: I'll l get you a Ninja for Christmas
Nadia: You don't need one you you never make anything 😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She should try cooking a chilli con carne (kidney beans, tomatoes, red pepper) or a cottage pie (celery, carrot, turnip) to add some vegetables to her family's diet.
Here's N attempting your suggestion Gloria Roscoe.

Step 1: Type 'cottage pie' into google.
Step 2: Click on the top link.
Step 3: Copy the recipe make it my own

N's Luxury Cottage Pie
tax deductible Ingredients

• 3 tbsp olive oil 300 ml olive oil - this is a luxury version
  • 1 ΒΌkg beef organic steak mince - this is a luxury version
  • 2 onions, finely chopped
  • 3 carrots, chopped and pre-stewed in butter
  • 3 celery sticks, chopped and pre-stewed in butter
  • 2 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped plus 4 crushed garlic cloves, plus 4 sliced garlic cloves. It's important to taste the different kinds of garlic
  • 3 tbsp plain flour Don't worry, there's a Chef's Hack for this ... read on
  • 1 tbsp organic tomato purΓ©e
  • large glass half a bottle of red wine (optional) Optional? This is a luxury version, remember. Because my hot husband has been talking about being sober for 15 years one day at a time, I'll have to polish off the rest myself whilst he edits the Sunday Show.
  • 850ml beef stock Bisto - It's M's favourite and it's also my Chef's Hack. Bisto is so thick and luxurious you don't need the flour to thicken up the gravy.
  • 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • few thyme sprigs From the herb garden my hot husband planted for me. What's that? The crop failed? I suppose I could replace it with a ladleful of sumac.
  • 2 bay leaves
  • Can you believe they left out salt? Sprinkle over Cornish sea salt every time you add an ingredient to the pan.
  • Can you believe they left out pepper? My superior palate is deeply offended!
For the mash
  • 1.8kg potatoes, chopped
  • 225ml milk A tub of Cornish clotted cream - this is a luxury version
  • 25g A couple of packets of organic butter - this is a luxury version
  • 200g 1kg strong cheddar, grated
  • freshly grated nutmeg
  • Can you believe they left out the Cornish sea salt and pepper? Again?
Wow, now that was exhausting. But not as exhausting as trying to corner a member of the family to taste my Luxury Cottage Pie on camera.
I'm definitely too exhausted to copy and paste this list of ingredients under the video now or clean up the mess I've made. Pass the biscuits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thought I would skim through and see what mess she is still serving up and wow what a rubbish AD! I notice that when she is messing up or wants to hide what she is doing she gets Mark to go on a wonder.
The sausages looked undercooked and unappetising. Why is everything she makes full of oil, oil on the mushrooms, butter in the oil? Makes me feel sick. Nadia likes to be Mrs Know It All in front of Mark and Di when it comes to food, I suspect Mark is very capable of cooking but Nadia wants to feel like she does something better than him because she is so insecure about her intelligence.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They didn't have any live chat on today's Ninja ad, probably trying to be more professional, she's also given out a 10% off code that people have said doesn't appear to be working. (The link shows it reduced from £249 to £199) 😳

Good spot Shmily1! It's the submissive's forensic reasoning βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ…βœ… that tickled me before she literally ejaculates emojis at the realisation of her genius.

Well Banksy is believed to be from Bristol❓, Marks daughters live in Bristolβœ”Banksy has done his Art all over the world πŸ—Ί Mark has travelled lots of places with work and holidays βœ”Marks artistic βœ”Mark is good at Art βœ”Mark is interested in politics and human rights I think βœ”Marks got a good imagination βœ”Marks around the same age Banksy is believed to be βœ”Could I see Mark doing that πŸ˜‚ hahaha yes!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ βœ”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• βœ”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Live chat was working for me. I left a couple of comments, then went to leave another one and couldn't.

I'm not sure i'd use the word professional, especially when it comes to his camera skills. Nitty disappeared for a bit and he swung round and started filming his mother sitting on the sofa, complete with breakfast bowl, newspapers and dog. Not sure i'd be happy if i was Mr NINJA and paying them for their shitshow.

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure i'd use the word professional, especially when it comes to his camera skills. Nitty disappeared for a bit and he swung round and started filming his mother sitting on the sofa, complete with breakfast bowl, newspapers and dog. Not sure i'd be happy if i was Mr NINJA and paying them for their shitshow.
The comments aren't looking that great either - M must be busy filming, editing, fannying about with the Sunday tit Show.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Butter + oil, oil+ butter, more butter more oil. That's all I see when she cooks now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.