Nadia Sawalha #19 Tax dodge, lurpak podge, marmite splodge and a rat lodge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in all fairness maybe dina still is sweet and shy or a nice person but she's been pulled into nadia's orbit/world and unfortunately where nadia goes maybe she follows.If true then thats sad but as has been mentioned before nadia doesn't seem to have a very positive impact on the people around her (neither does mark!).
Being in the company of narcisissts disempowers people causes mental fog and even effects decision making you'll often see narcisissts surrounded by sycophants. (thats why they have the mistaken belief that they are popular and everyone wants to be like them when truth be told actually most people secretly can't stand them!) They literally are confidence tricksters in every sense of the word.
The sad thing is maybe dina is feeling a bit vulnerable and thinks big sis will protect her (nadia the rescuer and all that eyeroll) maybe nadia wants her to feel like that as she thrives off others needs/pain it looks like a bit of triangulation (another set up employed by narcs) to me.
Julia is better than that but probably nadia see's her as a threat and can't abide any kind of challenge to her ego.Thats my take on things anyway.
Sorry just realised i said that nadia was big sis to dina! Well technically dina is older but having said that i still think that nadia assumes the role of big sis boss/matriarch of the clan (you get the idea!) probably without the consent of others but she just thinks she knows better than anybody else.
I just wanted to clarify that.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's Nitty, but she is a fully paid up member of the SA arse licker club and jumps on anyone that isn't. I have no time for people that keep giving it the biggen, then get all defensive, sob and sometimes even throw in their MH for good measure. If you cannot be involved in a civil conversation, then perhaps it's time to step away from the comments and just post 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Yeah I agree, I don't think it's one of them either, just a total cult addict, my god they do get very defensive over any comments they don't agree with, strange behaviour, hopefully some will wake up one day like us folks have!!

Reactions: 8
More freebies for the greedies, toffee is sick so manky acts like a dick
Can anyone make a new threat title please, I've looked up how to do it but don't have the "new thread" button as per instructions, think the above suggestion got the most voted. Can you help out @Pennylane8150 please πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she's Nitty, but she is a fully paid up member of the SA arse licker club and jumps on anyone that isn't. I have no time for people that keep giving it the biggen, then get all defensive, sob and sometimes even throw in their MH for good measure. If you cannot be involved in a civil conversation, then perhaps it's time to step away from the comments and just post 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
I don't think she's nitty either. She comes across as an adult who has problems, everything in her life is kind of childlike and she has probably never been out in the real world where she has had to fend for herself. She only sees it that she likes nitty and loves manky and no-one can ever say anything against them and she feels the need to defend them no matter what. She really should not be on YT because she can't take any criticism and then becomes the victim turning on the tears and looking for sympathy because she thinks everyone should be nice to her and knows that the likes of penny leg will come running........

• Heart
Just thinking out loud hear so this is not a reply, just a one off.

Firstly I made it to 23 seconds of today's Coffee Morons. LardyNardiar dancing like a sumo wrestler genuinely made me feel queasy, my reason being, is that she is so enormously happy with herself?? I have honestly never seen anyone look more chuffed, self satisfied and smug. She went from 'poor poor me' a few weeks back when Melanie Blake told the world she was a witch to the most big headed, egotistical, unattractive, money grabbing village idiot I have ever witnessed.

She looks so happy, she has everything she ever wanted. Got rid of Julia, though that took hard work I'll grant her that. Well over 40 years of constant bullying but she managed it. Other family members who stood up to her, they've all gone. So now Baby Jane has got her Mummy and Daddy and a big sister who she can totally manipulate with lots of free things and sell her Art box for her. No wonder that woman has turned into a grunting sumo wrestler.
She's building herself up hoping people will love her and think she's hilarious before the melanie book comes out. She's doing a very bad job of trying to prove she's not a witch after allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Mark has stopped people commenting on his toffee thumbs up page as its suddenly stopped. That thread was 100x more entertaining than the content they put out πŸ˜‚

• Heart
New thread is here:

Thanks Gloria Roscoe

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Imo it was nicola who was responsible for and created most of that drama. I would be sorry to single out anybody if it wasn't for the fact that basically she had a tantrum when people didn't bow down to the weight of her passive aggressive defensive opinions which included a spiel about people offloading negative energy and calling someone a troll! In the beginning lots of people took her side and shared her opinion if anything it was julia who was bullied and thats why lucy came to her defence!
Nicola was chomping at the bit though and wouldn't let it go in her mind no one was allowed to disagree with her (more valid that anyone else's opinion) no wonder people wondered if she was mark :ROFLMAO: well they say like attracts like..ridiculous...
Totally agree with you, she did start it!. And saying we're all family here....πŸ™„... like you say, ridiculous...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she getting fatter?
Something else they might address honestly and actually work on, with coaching, is N's inability to stick to anything. She was doing well with those 4 or 5 exercises that you do 3x a day for about 3 minutes. I think she had real results from them, but then she stopped. If you want to broadcast your life, and you talk so much about mindfulness, take the necessary steps to live your life mindfully. To me, this all comes back to N's ADD/ADHD which she refuses to address. That's not unusual; it's hard to address your ADD/ADHD because of your ADD/ADHD. Still, she's a woman in her 50s, with determination and help, she could do it. She would be so much healthier if she did.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.