Nadia Sawalha #19 Tax dodge, lurpak podge, marmite splodge and a rat lodge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks now watching the thread.

There is an interesting recent thread on another site talking about influencers and tattle gets discussed.

Reactions: 7
No disrespect to that poor woman who lost her child, however, let's hope the next complaint will be about the TAX DODGERS!

There is an interesting recent thread on another site talking about influencers and tattle gets discussed.

Oh God, we aren't trolls..are we? I don't want to hurt anyone, I just can't bare injustice.

Reactions: 10

Just had a look at that thanks, only read a couple of pages but they are so right and one comment I like that really applies here -- Jumpingkangeroo said - My theory is that people who call other people trolls are usually involved in a bit of skulduggery themselves. I have not been wrong so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No disrespect to that poor woman who lost her child, however, let's hope the next complaint will be about the TAX DODGERS!

Oh God, we aren't trolls..are we? I don't want to hurt anyone, I just can't bare injustice.
No, most of the comments are very positive about tattle. I thought many of the comments were spot on about influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched the video from the "fans" or "family guests" and i think it has been said before that their subs seem vulnerable. I'm not being mean when i say that everyone who left a message thanking them seemed to have some sort of learning disability.... I know it's been said before but it's become clear to me now that their market is seems to be getting vulnerable people to part with their money... The video has really shocked me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

We are not trolls, but these two cannot accept criticism, even when a paying sub says sorry at the end of of their comment.
Anyways, many thanks for new shiny thread🙌

Reactions: 11
Just watched the video from the "fans" or "family guests" and i think it has been said before that their subs seem vulnerable. I'm not being mean when i say that everyone who left a message thanking them seemed to have some sort of learning disability.... I know it's been said before but it's become clear to me now that their market is seems to be getting vulnerable people to part with their money... The video has really shocked me.
Maybe they have actually watched it, but for once a teeny, tiny piece of decency has seeped into their veins and they can't bring themselves to put on their fake smiles and thank them. Doubt it though!

Reactions: 11
Maybe they have actually watched it, but for once a teeny, tiny piece of decency has seeped into their veins and they can't bring themselves to put on their fake smiles and thank them. Doubt it though!
Really, they are both liars, and are in it for the money, decency is a word they've both never ever heard of , tis all about the ££

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they aren't interested in their subs cult members, that is apparent, despite all their claims they are 'kind' and caring- BS

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So nadia doesn,t have sympathy that donald trump has co-vid because according to her he flouted the rules!! Hypocrite of the week calling out others for the rule violations she herself commited.Pot calling kettle black and all that! Rapunzel made an interesting comment probably thinking it applied to donald trump but from where i am sat could apply to nadia and mark as well.

Thank you pennylane8150 for the new thread.👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.