Nadia Sawalha #19 Tax dodge, lurpak podge, marmite splodge and a rat lodge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol in amongst that mess is a ninja. what an advert. wonder who drank the bollinger. probably celebrating taking the piss out of ninja.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why does she call it sod it Saturday, Sunday.. Mon- Fri etc. That's just the way her house is. You don't actively clean so how can one call it a sod it day. Ugh. More like sod it homeschool days. Let's go cinema and fine dine day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They're doing a live English breakfast cook up at 11.30am tomorrow ... 😬 (If she can be bothered to)

Reactions: 10
The article posted earlier re the campaign to end sites like ours was very interesting. I thought a troll was someone who went directly to the persons social media platform and said inflammatory or derogatory things directly to people?

There a big difference to that behaviour and a dedicated site to comment on the behaviour of people who monetise their channel. The said person has absolutely no need to come to this site and read anything said about them where as its hard to avoid on their own page.

We live in a democracy where we can share our opinions and thoughts. When the said platform bans anyone with an opinion it's natural people with a moral compass are going to seek out this site if they see something wrong and have a desire to challenge it.

In the case of the Sawalha-Adderleys there is SO much wrong! They are so used to living the way they do they are unable to see how morally reprehensible their behaviour is from the outside. They've ensured the only ppl in their lives are ppl who blow smoke up their behinds so no one
speaks out and tells them the truth.

They are in too deep to ever stop in my opinion. Nadia certainly seems to be drinking more and struggling with the turning of the tide of public opinion relating to her. Mark is purely focused on the money aspect of social media. He needs it to make money. He's determined to make money, his constant "hit the thumbs up guys" screams his desperation to me.

If their own children cannot get them to change their behaviour online no one ever will. Their life is so episodic, self made crisis after self made crisis.

The very small matter of them not giving a dam about the subs film says SO MUCH about their true feelings towards their channel and its core people. The reason for the film is long gone and kind of pointless now but the subs rightly feel ignored. I truly hope its the start of an awakening for them to see the truth. For them to cancel their membership as they are realising they are not held in any esteem by the Sawalha Adderleys.

Saying that, our comments often prompt a reaction by them so you never know, Mark will probably do a vlog about their adoring subs now we've pointed out the blooming obvious 😂

It's no surprise they have rats nesting in their garden, it's been the rats home for 15+years. I bet there are hundreds of rats running around in their garden.
Sadly the gifted garden furniture and hot tub will rot throughout winter, the rats will use the cushions as bedding. As I've said many many times, WHO LIVES LIKE THAT??? and thinks its acceptable to share it with the world?
I bet they only mentioned the rat catcher to show they are trying to tackle the issue incase we see the ratty family when they are vlogging.

Bit like closing the door after the horse has bolted!!! They have quite a little zoo going on, nits, mice, rats, dogs. It's no wonder the "garden lives" just stopped. I bet someone saw the rats as they were relaxing with their cuppa looking at the Sawalha-Adderleys vista 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nadia keeps saying to call anything with garlic 'garlic bread' to get children to eat food, as if it is some genius trick. Even when I was a child, I knew the difference between garlic and garlic bread. She thinks it is so groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have noticed another huge parental failure on Nadia's part, which has been made even worse by the someone who thinks of herself as an amazing cook and foodie. The only veg I've see her children eating are chips, tomatoes (pasta sauce) and garlic! Don't think I've ever seen them eat a piece of fruit. All I ever hear is Kiki does not like to eat this, Kiki does not like that food, Mark hates this food etc so: "I have to make something different for them". How on earth has she ended up with a family with such bad eating habits and so many food aversions? She always ends up making several different meals ffs! I too have struggled with my own children to get them to eat certain things. It was very hard work at times, but am pleased to say they will now eat or at least try every type of veg, fruit or food in general. Things they once weren't sure about they now love. It must be quite shameful as a tv cook to admit your chldren have so many problems with food. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could just be down to laziness or perhaps her cooking is just not that tasty? She still thinks her cooking is restaurant quality!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She should try cooking a chilli con carne (kidney beans, tomatoes, red pepper) or a cottage pie (celery, carrot, turnip) to add some vegetables to her family's diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She should try cooking a chilli con carne (kidney beans, tomatoes, red pepper) or a cottage pie (celery, carrot, turnip) to add some vegetables to her family's diet.
she cooks awful food, carb and fat heavy -she has no flair and is a very basic home cook
also Manky is treated like a child too with lots of bisto gravy aNd chicken dishes. She Buys so much chicken im surprised there isnt a world shortage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When she says restaurant quality food what she really means is mcdonalds/five guys quality, all that family want to live on is burger and chips! And anyone with half a brain can knock up a quality burger 🙄😂 nitty and manky have always been very lazy people and very lazy parents, im going to assume when the girls were babies/toddlers they wernt weaned well, it would have been the easiest quickest options, hence why they have very basic palettes now 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Surely anytime one chooses to “put something out there” one chooses to provoke a reaction and accepts that as part of the deal? Mank seems fine with critiquing films etc so how is this concept lost on him?
Artists, poets, actors, designers etc are all subject to public opinion, adverse or otherwise.....why should influencers be exempt? If they set them self’s up to “influence” opinion....isn’t the measure of how well they do the nature of the opinions reflected back to them? To categorise everything that is not favourable as “trolling” as he does.....is to miss vital feedback that could help him improve. How can he ever consider himself a creative? There is a huge difference between “trolling” and disagreement.......
Manks little Dictatorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely anytime one chooses to “put something out there” one chooses to provoke a reaction and accepts that as part of the deal? Mank seems fine with critiquing films etc so how is this concept lost on him?
Artists, poets, actors, designers etc are all subject to public opinion, adverse or otherwise.....why should influencers be exempt? If they set them self’s up to “influence” opinion....isn’t the measure of how well they do the nature of the opinions reflected back to them? To categorise everything that is not favourable as “trolling” as he does.....is to miss vital feedback that could help him improve. How can he ever consider himself a creative? There is a huge difference between “trolling” and disagreement.......
Manks little Dictatorship.
well said, he is a dictator and wants his followers to do as he says! hes creating/created a cult

The article posted earlier re the campaign to end sites like ours was very interesting. I thought a troll was someone who went directly to the persons social media platform and said inflammatory or derogatory things directly to people?

There a big difference to that behaviour and a dedicated site to comment on the behaviour of people who monetise their channel. The said person has absolutely no need to come to this site and read anything said about them where as its hard to avoid on their own page.

We live in a democracy where we can share our opinions and thoughts. When the said platform bans anyone with an opinion it's natural people with a moral compass are going to seek out this site if they see something wrong and have a desire to challenge it.

In the case of the Sawalha-Adderleys there is SO much wrong! They are so used to living the way they do they are unable to see how morally reprehensible their behaviour is from the outside. They've ensured the only ppl in their lives are ppl who blow smoke up their behinds so no one
speaks out and tells them the truth.

They are in too deep to ever stop in my opinion. Nadia certainly seems to be drinking more and struggling with the turning of the tide of public opinion relating to her. Mark is purely focused on the money aspect of social media. He needs it to make money. He's determined to make money, his constant "hit the thumbs up guys" screams his desperation to me.

If their own children cannot get them to change their behaviour online no one ever will. Their life is so episodic, self made crisis after self made crisis.

The very small matter of them not giving a dam about the subs film says SO MUCH about their true feelings towards their channel and its core people. The reason for the film is long gone and kind of pointless now but the subs rightly feel ignored. I truly hope its the start of an awakening for them to see the truth. For them to cancel their membership as they are realising they are not held in any esteem by the Sawalha Adderleys.

Saying that, our comments often prompt a reaction by them so you never know, Mark will probably do a vlog about their adoring subs now we've pointed out the blooming obvious 😂

It's no surprise they have rats nesting in their garden, it's been the rats home for 15+years. I bet there are hundreds of rats running around in their garden.
Sadly the gifted garden furniture and hot tub will rot throughout winter, the rats will use the cushions as bedding. As I've said many many times, WHO LIVES LIKE THAT??? and thinks its acceptable to share it with the world?
I bet they only mentioned the rat catcher to show they are trying to tackle the issue incase we see the ratty family when they are vlogging.

Bit like closing the door after the horse has bolted!!! They have quite a little zoo going on, nits, mice, rats, dogs. It's no wonder the "garden lives" just stopped. I bet someone saw the rats as they were relaxing with their cuppa looking at the Sawalha-Adderleys vista 😂
Very well said. Labelling anyone a troll because they happen to disagree with you is pathetic.

When she says restaurant quality food what she really means is mcdonalds/five guys quality, all that family want to live on is burger and chips! And anyone with half a brain can knock up a quality burger 🙄😂 nitty and manky have always been very lazy people and very lazy parents, im going to assume when the girls were babies/toddlers they wernt weaned well, it would have been the easiest quickest options, hence why they have very basic palettes now 🤷‍♀️
Exactly the day she gave birth she relinquished parental responsibility.
I remember back in the day when her daughters were still little and she started bringing out cookbooks and the girls featured heavily in them and even then it was clear they all had eating issues which i found sad and troubling.
Nadia would wax lyrical about her menu and then she would start emoting about how heartbroken she was because maddie (in particular) didn,t like to eat her food.
The way she made it seem as if it was some kind of maternal rejection and i think thats part of the problem.
Food as self medication food as a escapism food to fill an emotional void? From the beginning its been clear to me that nadia has an unhealthy relationship to food maybe maddies rebellion was a way of taking back control of asserting her free will.
Maybe sensing her mothers nuerosis and insecurities she said no thanks.
When food is linked to weight and feelings of self loathing when the consumption of it is praised and yet the effects of it (weight gain) are deplored no wonder her daughters are confused. She does not see that her binge eating is detrimental? She doesn,t understand that the constant yo yo merry go round of highs and lows of sugar rushes/behaviour problems is exhausting?
I,m sorry but i,m guessing when she was pregnant she just used it as an excuse for over indulgence and didn,t really monitor her food intake or think about anything related to nutrition.The girls are a mirror of her messed up attitude towards food given too much prominence and yet no balance just eat what you want? Not what is best for you or to try and expand your taste (blocking all areas of growth) she just waddles like a mother duck down the path of least resistence same old same old.
That whole family look terrified of change so settled on their endless groove day in day out.Trying something new? Doing something different? Waking up to life? Nah its nadias comfort zone and what would she do without it? Nevermind if everyone else in stuck in it.She,s kidded herself that they are all safe as if thats the only thing that mattered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have noticed another huge parental failure on Nadia's part, which has been made even worse by the someone who thinks of herself as an amazing cook and foodie. The only veg I've see her children eating are chips, tomatoes (pasta sauce) and garlic! Don't think I've ever seen them eat a piece of fruit. All I ever hear is Kiki does not like to eat this, Kiki does not like that food, Mark hates this food etc so: "I have to make something different for them". How on earth has she ended up with a family with such bad eating habits and so many food aversions? She always ends up making several different meals ffs! I too have struggled with my own children to get them to eat certain things. It was very hard work at times, but am pleased to say they will now eat or at least try every type of veg, fruit or food in general. Things they once weren't sure about they now love. It must be quite shameful as a tv cook to admit your chldren have so many problems with food. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could just be down to laziness or perhaps her cooking is just not that tasty? She still thinks her cooking is restaurant quality!
Yes, if you look at the the like of Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver, their kids eat brilliantly! Makes you question her cooking. We all know Dina is the one with the cooking skills!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, if you look at the the like of Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver, their kids eat brilliantly! Makes you question her cooking. We all know Dina is the one with the cooking skills!
That bloody ninja being used to make a fry up,stick everything under the grill,fry your egg,open tin of beans ,Bobs your uncle jobs done,why fanny about like she does,oh yeah now I remember, to make money of course 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 10
@livlalottxx

Sorry couldn't include your post as a message came up saying my post was too short and it's against the rules to agree with you. This is in response to kids eating badly.

I think maybe she has always had such huge food issues, that the children will have used that as a way getting some sort of attention and love, by NOT eating and therefore having food issues themselves?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.