Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aph44

In this morning’s coffee boring manky said there’s nothing more boring than someone talking about taking drugs. No manky there’s nothing more boring than someone talking about being an alcoholic every day, talking about depression and anxiety every day and being the biggest navel gazer on you tube

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Wow, a new sub has dared to ask a question in the comments about the thumbs up on today's vlog and they've been jumped on my Manky and his followers. It's such a clique!

They are like dogs waiting to attack anyone who dares say anything or ask anything.

The sub asked a reasonable question. They will never ever attract new people if both Mark and his followers jump on them and have a go.

Why are they all so defensive? I've watched the beginning and the new sub is right. Mark told them to click the thumbs up in under 2 minutes of the vlog starting. Surely a thumbs up is to show you've enjoyed watching something once you've watched it all.

Crazy crazy people the lot of them! 🤪
I've been watching the comments re the subs question about the thumbs up and he's already edited the comments and removed her comment where she said -

" I really didn't mean to cause offence, I'm brand new to the channel. I only asked as less than 2 minutes in Mark said "hit the thumbs up guys, I know it's aggrevating"
If I was to press a thumbs up button I'd press it at the end of a vlog if I'd enjoyed it, not 1 minute in. I asked the question out of genuine curiosity as like I said I had never heard it mentioned before, I really didn't do it to cause drama. I'll keep quiet from now on"

Why does he take out comments? I've read on here that he does it but I've not seen it with my own eyes. Today I thought hmmmm this is interesting the way they are all jumping on a sub I'll keep watching to see what happens and there he goes editing out comments?

The comment wasn't even controversial, the sub is apologising and feeling guilty.

Is he losing the plot???

UPDATE... The subs comments had over 20 likes, 12 comments and he's deleted the whole comment. WOW!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
In the vlog Nadia says they've done as much work as most people do in a day all because she got up at 6am to do a workout? A workout which consists of jumping around on a gifted trampoline just so she can film a story for the gram! Mark then said they've been working for 6 hours and yet they need to wake Kiki up so they can go out for lunch. Sitting at home all day (while your teens are still in their pit at lunchtime during a weekday) and making up work for yourselves to do is hardly doing more work than most people do in one day! They really are stuck in their own bubble. Try leaving the house at 6am to do a job (which isn't a make believe one) in the city to then come home at 9pm which then involves more work/prep needed for the following day.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Feska

VIP Member
The weekend vlog was yet another cringeworthy shit show. Their house just gets worse! Didn’t think it was possible. It’s disgusting. They are a pair of scruffy, filthy skanks. Manky does a work out, doesn’t bother to shower, dripping with sweat and tries clothes on to decide whether to keep or to sell 🤢. Nitty has muck all over her jeans, then rolls around on the filthy floor and goes out on the train to Lisa’s house. 🤢. Thinks she’s God’s gift because she’s taken a burnt cake. Don’t even get me started about no social distancing! Why don’t they think the rules apply to them? Are they just above it all? And then they have the audacity to film it and put it out there for their stupid subs to shower them with compliments. Makes my blood boil. They are pathetic.

PS if I could give the 1,000 thumbs down I would. Rant over ...... for now

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The article posted earlier re the campaign to end sites like ours was very interesting. I thought a troll was someone who went directly to the persons social media platform and said inflammatory or derogatory things directly to people?

There a big difference to that behaviour and a dedicated site to comment on the behaviour of people who monetise their channel. The said person has absolutely no need to come to this site and read anything said about them where as its hard to avoid on their own page.

We live in a democracy where we can share our opinions and thoughts. When the said platform bans anyone with an opinion it's natural people with a moral compass are going to seek out this site if they see something wrong and have a desire to challenge it.

In the case of the Sawalha-Adderleys there is SO much wrong! They are so used to living the way they do they are unable to see how morally reprehensible their behaviour is from the outside. They've ensured the only ppl in their lives are ppl who blow smoke up their behinds so no one
speaks out and tells them the truth.

They are in too deep to ever stop in my opinion. Nadia certainly seems to be drinking more and struggling with the turning of the tide of public opinion relating to her. Mark is purely focused on the money aspect of social media. He needs it to make money. He's determined to make money, his constant "hit the thumbs up guys" screams his desperation to me.

If their own children cannot get them to change their behaviour online no one ever will. Their life is so episodic, self made crisis after self made crisis.

The very small matter of them not giving a dam about the subs film says SO MUCH about their true feelings towards their channel and its core people. The reason for the film is long gone and kind of pointless now but the subs rightly feel ignored. I truly hope its the start of an awakening for them to see the truth. For them to cancel their membership as they are realising they are not held in any esteem by the Sawalha Adderleys.

Saying that, our comments often prompt a reaction by them so you never know, Mark will probably do a vlog about their adoring subs now we've pointed out the blooming obvious 😂

It's no surprise they have rats nesting in their garden, it's been the rats home for 15+years. I bet there are hundreds of rats running around in their garden.
Sadly the gifted garden furniture and hot tub will rot throughout winter, the rats will use the cushions as bedding. As I've said many many times, WHO LIVES LIKE THAT??? and thinks its acceptable to share it with the world?
I bet they only mentioned the rat catcher to show they are trying to tackle the issue incase we see the ratty family when they are vlogging.

Bit like closing the door after the horse has bolted!!! They have quite a little zoo going on, nits, mice, rats, dogs. It's no wonder the "garden lives" just stopped. I bet someone saw the rats as they were relaxing with their cuppa looking at the Sawalha-Adderleys vista 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don't think Mark is sensitive either he comes across as ruthless, they say themselves they've been in the industry a long time and know what they are doing...Nadia with her fake croc tears and Mark with his smarmy personality. In one of the vlogs where they went away to a hotel, Nadia mentioned that they'd had an argument and Mark was shouting so loud she thought the whole hotel could probably hear him, he then apparently stormed off to sulk in the bathroom. I just couldn't live with such a manchild. I can imagine the whole house walks around on eggshells when he is having a "bad day".

• Heart
I was disgusted when Di said what she did in school. To cut girls' hair and their clothes is appalling! 😮The rabbit droppings thing was awful too. Yet they both sit there chatting about it like it's an every day thing! He didn't even look shocked. The more you hear about this family, the weirder it gets😒
Yeah, I found that pretty shocking too. My guess is that she was very young and using those blunt, round-nosed scissors you have in kindergarten or grade 1 (4 to 6 years, I'm thinking). I very much doubt she was older, and I doubt she was able to cut much hair with them. My guess is she cut "hairs" rather than hair. Let's face it, if you cut enough hair for it to be noticeable, you wouldn't do it more than once as surely all hell would break loose. The clothes is weirder, for sure, but again I'm imagining those scissors and such small cuts that she wasn't caught, and that she was very young. I think those stories would be less shocking with more information. The bunny balls would remain shocking, but even there age is relevant.

On a different topic: N was talking today on LW about her concern for the environment, and that makes me more irate than anything else. They buy water in plastic bottles. They constantly consume plastic junk from Amazon, and others, including endless "fast fashion" that just ends up in dirty, uncared-for heaps, they shop for groceries in plastic bags (that may be a corona rule, but my guess is they always do). They allow any and all (makeup, eyelashes, electronics, kitchen items, food...) recently purchased items to simple get lost in the chaos and then just replace them in triplicate, they fly too much, they drive too much, they consume endless animal products... I see absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they have any concern, at all, for the environment, nor for their carbon footprint!
Thanks for letting me rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He is bored and unstimualated...he should try to get a proper job, interact with "real" people, make friends and make plans. I'm sure it would help him...being stuck at home all day with the walls closing in and nothing to ever look forward to apart from a dog walk in the same park every other day is obviously not working for him. They have nothing going on so are able to do a live EVERY day including weekends and there is even talk of them doing their Sunday show on Christmas day...how unfair on their girls!
They are completely over exposing themselves and people become bored of over exposed people! The most successful vloggers don't vlog every five minutes, Nadia and Mark have become addicted to youtube because they have nothing going on in their lives really and they need their channel to keep their marriage going...a few staged visits from Lisa and Di are not cutting it.

• Heart

Red Reg

God she’s being such a bitch to Di on the ninja ad. Wish Di would just tell her to fuck off one day.

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Form an orderly queue guys. Manky is selling his clothes. :ROFLMAO:.
Ashley and Xander already have their wallets out.

• Haha
  • Sick

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Yep still a thumbs down from me. I find it odd they have the time in their "busy schedule" to sit on a live EVERY MORNING and go on and on about Covid. What a boring couple they are.

Reactions: 26

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
They've probably all had upset tums today after that concoction she called an english breakfast. The sausages looked half cooked, eggs swimming in fat and what in god's name was she doing with the baked beans there were more on the table than in the pot. She is so messy when she's cooking, she really is a joke. One plate of food between three people, a fork each all eating off the same plate, all fighting for the last baked bean, you couldn't make it up.....They live like a bunch of squatters.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lululime

VIP Member
She is exploiting that small business! She could pay them and still give them a platform for publicity! How dare she! If London locksdown those girls could be weeks without money ....
Expecting people to tidy her rat hole for free.... filthy exploitative woman. Be Kind Nitty .....learn to pay your way.....disgusted.

• Angry
  • Heart

Vaddict

What a crock of shit...another AD.
These supplements aren't suitable for vegetarians, so if she's been taking them for six months why was she taking them when she claimed she was vegetarian and or plant based? I hope her followers start waking up to the fact they are just customers to her now.

View attachment 275165View attachment 275167
No way does she drink homemade bone broth three times a week, three times a month at a stretch. Oh and is bone broth made from some weird bone plant I've never heard of? She's vegan and plant based right? Gimme a break :rolleyes:
Some people will sell their soul for a few quid.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shmily1

Really bored of these newbies coming to 'tell us off'.. Get over yourselves, we're entitled to comment on things we see/read!

I don't believe that one is Holly! They're probably all Mark and his multiple personalities 🙄 Trying to keep their channel relevant even on Tattle because he can see people are losing interest in their boring YouTube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

utubegreed

Mark when mentioning meeting Izzy and Fleur's (or was it Maddie's or perhaps them all) boyfriends says he "feels as if he has got them to where they need to be" He has? If anyone surely he means their mothers have when it comes to Izzy and Fleur?

• Heart
  • Sad

Jax04

Chatty Member
Why the hell are hoover doing an ad with nitty?!? Have they not seen the state of her floors! 🤢 fgs, these brands really piss me off, theyl have anyone promoting their stuff just to flog a few 😡

Mark taking credit for getting his daughters where they are today is comical. You barley know your eldest 2 daughters fgs. Also ya take credit for getting maddie no basic education, ya well done
this pisses me off with absent dads, theyre not around to do the grunt work, they think a few fun wkends makes them dads of the yrs! Mank was an alcoholic drug addict when them girls were little, its the mothers who should take all the credit 😡 but no, narcs always like to take the credit for everything and make everything about themselves! if i was his daughter id be setting him straight!
altho i guess actions speak louder than words....hence why they barely bother with him.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I was thinking about Maddie this morning and the terrible place the arts are in right now. She is still going to drama classes I think. A lot of people in the arts are currently looking at ways to retrain and use their other qualifications as a fall back. I have a friend who is an actress and was working for the Royal Shakespeare Company when the virus started. She is now considering going back into supply teaching. Maddie has no fall back. She doesn’t have one GCSE. Mark and Nadia have really failed their daughter big time.

• Heart
  • Angry

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Those fried eggs are not just swimming in oil and butter, they are drowning!!. I keep telling her to wash her hands, but i don't think she's listening

• Sick
  • Haha