Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen many times, in the early days of Kaye and Nadia that N has tried to encorage M to leave the house and do things outside of the home, his choice is not to, whether this is due to anxiety or lack of confidence who knows, as I said previously now he doesnt drink he is exposed as lacking social skills and an ability to make friends (other than N's friends) I do think he is controlling though and he is obsessed with N - I really do not think he would ever leave her he is obsessed with her and if anyone left it would be her - thats my opinion
She just wanted him out of the house so she could get pissed with Kaye. I'm not taking sides, I'm just trying to be balanced. Everything ,everything she does on camera is only for show and to trick the viewers. Her outwardly 'Look I'm such a caring wife I want you to go out and enjoy yourself, I'm not jealous, are lies. That woman is probably one of the most jealous women on our screens. She's a fake to the marrow of her bones. She cares for nothing, no-one but herself and is fame obsessed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Watched the vlog. telling people who write anything critical of her online her to phone the samaritans. LOOOOOOOL. no mental health charity should have anything to do with her. imagine phoning the Samaritans up and them saying what's the problem, and you saying "I dislike Nadia Sawalha" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Just remember that if you write anything critical on her online she'll try and attach the stigma of mental illness to you like the bully she is. Also more sexist misogynist claptrap about "girls" needing to marry men who are smarter than them. That and the cooking is for girls and science is for boys drivel from her in the ninja bAd. What a unmitigated narrowminded and misogynistic fossil she is!
Cooking is for girls?! Wow...I won't tell my teen son that who loves cooking. Nadia is clueless.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
LW Nadia and Syra having bit of argument , Nadia looks tired and kind of can’t be bothered look.
N has forgotten to be chirpy happy fake Nadia for loosewomen....she seems to be ‘washed out coffee boring Nadia‘ today

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nitty will do or say anything to get affection from maddie but it's never there. Maddie is so rude and abrupt towards her mother but is always trying to be her dad's best friend laughing and joking with him but just constantly scowls at nitty who fobs it off as teenage behaviour.
When that girl needed help in her earlier teens, Nitty was too busy trying to build a career in quicksand at ITV to give that child a second glance. What goes around...

• Sad
  • Heart
N tried to get the betted of Saira today on LW. Didn't work. I don’t particularly lie Saira, but she does debate with facts and N had no comeback or answer.

LW Nadia and Syra having bit of argument , Nadia looks tired and kind of can’t be bothered look.
N has forgotten to be chirpy happy fake Nadia for loosewomen....she seems to be ‘washed out coffee boring Nadia‘ today
Just said the same. She doesn't seem to be able to have a fact based discussion. Saira and to be fare Lynda came to the discussion with facts and personal experience. N came across as the responsibility is on everyone else and no personal responsibility at all

Reactions: 10
I hear that, and all of your constructive comments. I just felt she was responsible in holding him back by always insisting he was available for her. In doing so, over the years someone's character, personality, talents, confidence can be very slowly beaten down, until they become as bad as their perpetrator. There is a cycle of perpetrator & victim between the two.
He made a really good series called A Taste of my Life with Nigel Slater, admittedly a long time ago, however it was a good platform for him, from which many other things independent of her could have followed. I believe she put that firework out, because she wouldn't have been allowed to all the other firework parties. (sorry, bad analogy)🤦‍♀️
The work he did with Nigel Slater he got through his connection with Nitty. He only produced two episodes of 'A Taste'. Then directed two programmes of biscuits and sweets, with Nigel Slater. This was all through the Doghouse Media connection with Nitty. Before he met her he has very little on his tv cv. Just after meeting her, he was arrested for drunk driving. Already had three daughters by three different women. The guy was a train wreck. If he hadn't gone to rehab and formed the production company who know's. I've worked in that industry and a professional attitude is crucial, as well as talent which I don't see with him. They are both attention seekers and both lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
N looked like she was gunning for an argument today on LW

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this one of their cooking lives or is it a paid ad? Either way it is shocking that this mismash is put out as content. They are so disorganised and it is obvious to me she has not used that Ninja before, she had no idea how to set it for medium rare steak, as when she flipped it, it went to rare...and she said oh..yeah...he is having it rare today. What was the point of showing his toycave? does he want a medal or supposedly tidying it up? not that you can tell.
It was an #AD. I noticed she got him to go to his toy cave both times just before she checked something in the Ninja...like she was checking to make sure the steak was cooked properly, not sure. But it was odd the way she sent him away both times.

Reactions: 9
Yes because she is daddys little princess and its a common tactic employed by manipulative and naricisisstic men in order to control women.It looks like love even adoration but it masks a dark side that nearly always emerges when a girl reaches adulthood and tries to be independant or to fly the nest.
This is the main reason (having been subjected to such parental programming myself) that i don,t believe that mr mark adderley is a victim. (unless he,s a victim of his own dark impulses and really we could all use that as an excuse. ) A wolf in sheeps clothing maybe? Yes thats just my personal opinion but we are all free on this forum to voice our own (even personal ) opinions.

p.s sorry if i dounded a bit tetchy in this post i,m just feeling a bit highly strung at the moment. (y)
I was and still am my Daddy's little princess because I chose to be. I adored him, always have and always will. He is not a manipulative and narcissistic man and is very much in love with my Mother whom I also love. It's very common, Daddy's love there little girls and Mum's love their little boys.

Reactions: 1
I have just had a bit of a wake-up call😳 I read yesterday that You Tube counts both 👍and 👎in the same way Arghhhhhhhhhh! So both are seen as lots of people visiting the channel or traffic to a site. The more traffic YT sees, the more it will promote it and suggest it to others.

So by hitting the 👎we may have been helping Manky or Murky to promote their You Tube channel. Maybe we should ignore them completely for a while and just not bother giving 👎for a couple of weeks. It might explain the sudden jump in number of subs.
Can anyone help with this, is this true about YT? Thhx
I don't know if it's true or not but I'll continue to (n)(n)(n). Before M had a tit fit about HIS CITY in the comments section at the beginning of lockdown, I could never understand how no one else could see the car crash I could. Their family YT channel had hardly any thumbs down and the comments were exclusively fawning. I started to feel I a right judgemental witch when their many hypocrisies and child protection concerns surfaced.

It's a bit like when N says everyone only says good things about their tit Sunday Show. It just doesn't ring true. It's hard to trust someone telling you half a story. So I will continue to (n)(n)(n)(n) to balance out the begged for (y)s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The serie
The work he did with Nigel Slater he got through his connection with Nitty. He only produced two episodes of 'A Taste'. Then directed two programmes of biscuits and sweets, with Nigel Slater. This was all through the Doghouse Media connection with Nitty. Before he met her he has very little on his tv cv. Just after meeting her, he was arrested for drunk driving. Already had three daughters by three different women. The guy was a train wreck. If he hadn't gone to rehab and formed the production company who know's. I've worked in that industry and a professional attitude is crucial, as well as talent which I don't see with him. They are both attention seekers and both lie.
s ran from 2006-2008, there were 31 episodes. I don't know where the connection came from. I know he had filmed something with his all time crush Nigella Lawson so it may have come from there as her and Nigel are best mates. Wherever the link came from, it was his idea, he filmed and edited it. I though it was rather good and there wasn't a whiff of her about.

I agree about the attention seeking and liars though, both of them.

Reactions: 4
The serie

s ran from 2006-2008, there were 31 episodes. I don't know where the connection came from. I know he had filmed something with his all time crush Nigella Lawson so it may have come from there as her and Nigel are best mates. Wherever the link came from, it was his idea, he filmed and edited it. I though it was rather good and there wasn't a whiff of her about.

I do. My brother knows Nigel Slater really well. Julia was in one of the episodes.

• Haha
Oh goodness me, I'm nearly 2 threads behind! Is Penny Leggup still a drip? Is Holly still the fountain of knowledge on all things covid19? Is Helen from South Africa still shitting emojis?😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The serie

I'm sorry but this is simply not true. M got the Taste of My Life series off the back of his new sister-in-law. Julia the star starred in the pilot, off the back of which the entire series was commissioned. It was also the first time we saw N and Dina in the kitchen together cooking, until N demoted her older sister to the behind the scenes of showbiz ‘home economist and recipe developer’ role.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I do. My brother knows Nigel Slater really well. Julia was in one of the episodes.
[/QUOTE

Aah ok, fair enough, there were 31 episodes though not two, and he was in charge of the creative content. Yes she may have backed up The DogHouse Media offices for a while, but the budget wouldn't have come from her, that would have been the BBC and Manky will have had to pitch for that. After his Sweets etc he started to branch out, that's when Madame Nardia off the telly would have started sticking her twopence in, wanting a piece of the action after the Taste of My Life success. Halting any ideas that might mean him working with actresses, other real creatives from all departments, he may have seen the light... that he married a two-bit TV presenter, who had been married twice before and we all know the outcome of those two marriages.
I'm sorry but this is simply not true. M got the Taste of My Life series off the back of his new sister-in-law. Julia the star starred in the pilot, off the back of which the entire series was commissioned. It was also the first time we saw N and Dina in the kitchen together cooking, until N demoted her older sister to the behind the scenes of showbiz ‘home economist and recipe developer’ role.
I rest my case. Another of my theories why Nitty doesn't speak to Julia. Julia was indeed of help why wouldn't she support her brother-in-laws good idea, but Madia can't be having that can she, someone else working with her Marky? Dinah's demoted, shoved aside, the real cook of the family, that Masterchef award belongs in her home.

Reactions: 4
Just found this on you tube - Nigel Slater with Julia - it is only 3.3 mins. This keeps changing but there is one of the 3 sisters on there and other bits.

Last edited:
I was and still am my Daddy's little princess because I chose to be. I adored him, always have and always will. He is not a manipulative and narcissistic man and is very much in love with my Mother whom I also love. It's very common, Daddy's love there little girls and Mum's love their little boys.
Sorry i,m a little confused? I was not referring to you or your family.
My opinion is that mark is manipulative and narcisisstic and casting maddie in the role of daddys little princess (this is no reflection on maddie as its normal for little girls to put their father on a pedestal.).Whats not normal is when men use that very natural adoration to assuage their own feelings of loneliness and abandonment (possibly of maternal rejection if we go by what he says) guilt at having not been available for previous daughters or simply because they are unhappy with their wife and a little girl steps in to make it all better (reassurance).
This is how a girl grows wise (in that she is witness to and understands a lot) but in a sense does not grow up.(she is too busy supporting the father parenting the parent)
Thats just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just found this on you tube - Nigel Slater with Julia - it is only 3.3 mins. This keeps changing but there is one of the 3 sisters on there and other bits.
As we know Julia is a very private person and it's very hard to get her to do interviews as indeed is the case with a lot of the other wonderful people who eventually went on the show. Manky certainly had the knack of bringing shy people out of their shells, directing & filming them in a way where they looked comfortable and were able to be themselves. That requires, insight and sensitivity. Neither of which Naarrrdia has, that's why his newly budding career had to be stamped out. She went stomping into Doghouse, next thing we know, she is starring in one of his( albeit) strange but arty films. Why her? There are 1000's of actress's who could have played that role; because it's all about MADIA, MADIA, MADIA.

Reactions: 2
It was an #AD. I noticed she got him to go to his toy cave both times just before she checked something in the Ninja...like she was checking to make sure the steak was cooked properly, not sure. But it was odd the way she sent him away both times.
Wow...they manage to get sponsors for that terrible content? The kitchen was a tip, they both looked as if they couldnt be bothered and the food did not look great, coming from a former Masterchef, what a woeful attempt. I bet Ninja are not impressed.

Reactions: 10
Sorry i,m a little confused? I was not referring to you or your family.
My opinion is that mark is manipulative and narcisisstic and casting maddie in the role of daddys little princess (this is no reflection on maddie as its normal for little girls to put their father on a pedestal.).Whats not normal is when men use that very natural adoration to assuage their own feelings of loneliness and abandonment (possibly of maternal rejection if we go by what he says) guilt at having not been available for previous daughters or simply because they are unhappy with their wife and a little girl steps in to make it all better (reassurance).
This is how a girl grows wise (in that she is witness to and understands a lot) but in a sense does not grow up.(she is too busy supporting the father parenting the parent)
Thats just my opinion.
Yes our wires got crossed. Know you weren't talking about me, I just thought that maybe her adoration is simply genuine Daddy's girl love; however, I think she sees the cruelty which we are not witness to and has indeed sided with her father and he in turn is demonstrating what you mentioned above.
I understand exactly what you mean, I think it's called Spousal Incest.

Wow...they manage to get sponsors for that terrible content? The kitchen was a tip, they both looked as if they couldnt be bothered and the food did not look great, coming from a former Masterchef, what a woeful attempt. I bet Ninja are not impressed.
I hope they are made aware of it. It's appalling, so many people desperately struggling to make ends meet and she is handed things like this to 'promote' I bet she just flings it in the corner on top of her filthy knickers for the rest of the week.

I think the Ninja Bailiffs should come round and take it away! I'll certainly never buy one, it looks utterly useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.