Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Oh no Just realised something, given the current covid-19 restrictions which will definitely still be around for xmas, we should all get ready for the ginormous tantrums, humungous wails, end of the world hysteria ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and cries of deep despair both from the golden child and the Queen of Youff. Why? Well this will obviously be the reaction when they both realise they can't have an 18th birthday party with more than 6/15 ? people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€ on or around golden child's birthday 25th December.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can't believe there are 34 people sat waiting for coffee boring that isn't going to start for 30 mins....bonkers the lot of them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Can't believe there are 34 people sat waiting for coffee boring that isn't going to start for 30 mins....bonkers the lot of them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
133 now... An account called library pictures has been posting but then deleted. Anyone any idea what's been going on? You can see it in the chat.

Reactions: 3
They've not got any life and it will all be about news they can read or watch on TV. I notice the numbers of views are going down aswell

Reactions: 11
Chicken chow Men!!!!!! I think you'll find Nadia and Mark, it's chicken cow mein!!!! Their pronunciation is shocking it really is. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her vow that she would put her hand up and say... what did she say? That she'd give her life up, whatever it was... is an empty promise. She can't and doesn't follow rules as they are. She could very easily simply follow the rules now to shorten the duration of the situation in London so that young people could get back to normal life more quickly, but she doesn't. She makes no sacrifices, and does only what she has to do to contain her own anxieties. Her words are meaningless.
It's probably the first time in her children's lives that she has had to enforce any kind of real boundary or rules for them. I know they've broken many covid19 recommendations and rules, but there are some even she can't break. She can't fix it for Maddie this time. But she sure rants enough about the 'poor young people'.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Chicken chow Men!!!!!! I think you'll find Nadia and Mark, it's chicken cow mein!!!! Their pronunciation is shocking it really is. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
yep! And she also said โ€˜newgaโ€™ Instead of nougat ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

How do they not know not to eat green potatoes?? Pair of idiots, i hope they give themselves food poisoning ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

whenever shes talking about the young shes talking about moodie, everyone should lock themselves indoors so queen moodie can go get pissed and duck her boyfriend in the park ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How many times is she going to announce how kind she is? I find it rather odd. Surely that's for other people to decide?
It's quite unbelievable. Do you know I have never experienced/heard anyone most especially in the media tell everyone how kind they are. I mean Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Princess Diana I could go on and on..
If I thought I were kind, which, of course I hope I am, but I'm human and get a lot wrong in life, I would NEVER walk round telling everyone "Do you know the one thing about me is I am SO kind, I'm SO kind, both of us we are just SO SO kind. I was utterly flabbergasted!

Iโ€™m Spartacus.....no.....Iโ€™m Spartacus.......
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
As if their podcast wasn't unbearable enough their current one according to their insta is about their children's sex lives. Ughh I cant cope, this be right up manky's ally. No boundaries no privacy.
The bacon bonce grating on for a whole 45 minutes into a cheap microphone about his golden child's you know what, disturbing but no suprised.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree, she continually trying to prove herself infront of them. Look at what I've done mummy daddy is always her narrative infront of them.

Shes the epitome of 2nd child syndrome where its alleged some parents lack lustre with a 2nd child. Nadia herself certainly shows signs of that with Kiki on their channel. It's what drew me to speaking out about them as their golden child certainly gets more attention. Most recently kiki became a teenager, a milestone birthday and her parents narrative was only about their golden child's 18th birthday later in the year. I fear Kiki will need substantial therapy to overcome her childhood and her parents behaviour ๐Ÿ˜ก
nadia has been calling kiki a teenger since se was 10!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It's time for a new thread. This is the current top suggestion.
What are people's thoughts?
I liked the one which had a list rhyming ones, marmite splode, tax dodge and a rat lodge was in there,

or like I said go for all out snitch to the HMRC, title :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Oh no Just realised something, given the current covid-19 restrictions which will definitely still be around for xmas, we should all get ready for the ginormous tantrums, humungous wails, end of the world hysteria ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and cries of deep despair both from the golden child and the Queen of Youff. Why? Well this will obviously be the reaction when they both realise they can't have an 18th birthday party with more than 6/15 ? people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€ on or around golden child's birthday 25th December.
Youff , thatโ€™s hilarious

As if their podcast wasn't unbearable enough their current one according to their insta is about their children's sex lives. Ughh I cant cope, this be right up manky's ally. No boundaries no privacy.
The bacon bonce grating on for a whole 45 minutes into a cheap microphone about his golden child's you know what, disturbing but no suprised.
I
It's quite unbelievable. Do you know I have never experienced/heard anyone most especially in the media tell everyone how kind they are. I mean Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Princess Diana I could go on and on..
If I thought I were kind, which, of course I hope I am, but I'm human and get a lot wrong in life, I would NEVER walk round telling everyone "Do you know the one thing about me is I am SO kind, I'm SO kind, both of us we are just SO SO kind. I was utterly flabbergasted!

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Its called humility , they have none !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They don't even make an effort.. #Gifted
God it looks awful on her. Reminds of those nylon pants you got in the 70's from C&A.

It's probably the first time in her children's lives that she has had to enforce any kind of real boundary or rules for them. I know they've broken many covid19 recommendations and rules, but there are some even she can't break. She can't fix it for Maddie this time. But she sure rants enough about the 'poor young people'.
She's such a fake, sorry, but she's even a fake mother. Yes she loves them as much as a narcissist can; but if she has to do anything out of her comfort zone for them she won't. She's just making a great huge fuss so the kids see, and lives in hope that her fake empathy might get them back on to the channel, "Do your kind Mummykins a favour as I've been rooting for all the 'youf', poor babies come on sit down and I'll make a lovely sloppy,oily pasta and FILM YOU EATING IT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kais93 suggested thread title was really good :
Tax dodge, Lurpak podge, marmite splodge, rat lodge

Ok I am going to hold my hands up and admit it was my idea to add the bit about the rat lodge๐Ÿ˜œ! Here's hoping I finally get to be a part of a thread title ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€)
This has been voted for in several different posts by quite a few - Good luck Kais93

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Have I missed something ---- Why ? Will miss you - one of my favourites.
Sure I posted this so apologies if it appears twice. No you didn't miss anything, just a Tattler had asked if we could all just have a few days off from accusing people of being one of 'them.' So I agreed and made my last comment regarding that, for a few days..

I know one shouldn't have faves, but , you're one of mine too. โ˜บ

Kais93 suggested thread title was really good :
Tax dodge, Lurpak podge, marmite splodge, rat lodge

Ok I am going to hold my hands up and admit it was my idea to add the bit about the rat lodge๐Ÿ˜œ! Here's hoping I finally get to be a part of a thread title ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€)
This has been voted for in several different posts by quite a few - Good luck Kais93
Yes I love it,but I think it should be , and a rat lodge. Don't know why, just has a nicer rhythm.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god just no on every level wrong!!!:confused:.
This is just vulgar voyeurism if i was maddie i would be seriously angry:mad: this is a violation of privacy no matter how its dressed up.If maddie consented then its still disturbing because parents don,t have the right to know or discuss everything!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We will have to pick what to watch, either Eastenders Christmas Day episode or Nitty, pissed and slobbed in her favourite chair near the window, wearing a #gifted Christmas jumper and banging on about how life is just so unfair for teenagers, blah de fecking blah blah.

I think i will be giving them both a miss this year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.