Nadia Sawalha #18 First broke the rules in Cornwall & Devon, now can't even count to 7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie is so mean to her like in the vlog with the 'sandwich', she kept lifting the piece of bread off the plate and ridiculing di while manky was doing his hyena laugh in the background. Di should have thrown the whole thing in the bin after golden girl had had her grubby mitts all over it.
It was really annoying me when Maddie was doing that. I kept wondering if she'd washed her hands😣 I thought it was so disrespectful to do that to your grandmother, and M. encourages this type of rude behaviour from a teenager to her Gran. I thought it was just awful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Apparently, the reason for her greasy looking hair on LW today was because it was in fact wet and she doesn't have a hair dryer. What a load of bollocks you speak woman. You are just begging for a #gifted Dyson.
I'm sure her sister and her mother have one who both live next-door, or either of her teenage daughters.

@chipmunk There is a clip a few pages back from LW showing N. discussing the weight issue with Carol. I don't watch it either much, so thank you to all of you who put clips on for us❤ I think it was @missmickey who put it on. @rivermonster said N. was quite derogatory to Carol and I agreed with her👍
Thank you, and yes, big thanks to all those who post clips, INSTA and sub comments(y)

Reactions: 12
In what way was she derogatory, sorry, can't bare to watch it.

Again, all this I love my body is utterly fake, it's just a ruse to get attention from the Tabloids. If the Papparazzi were still in full force as they were in the 90's, she would be setting up 'fake long lens' shots with them (giving them a cut) of "Oops Naked Nadia's Naughty Night Out" every other day. The Daily Star would be making a fortune.
She’s a saggy looking old has been, I can’t see any photo of that desperate attention seeking UNKIND woman making much money

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god just no on every level wrong!!!:confused:.
This is just vulgar voyeurism if i was maddie i would be seriously angry:mad: this is a violation of privacy no matter how its dressed up.If maddie consented then its still disturbing because parents don,t have the right to know or discuss everything!
I have listened to the podcast and it isn't actually what we assumed it would be. Don't get me wrong because I never have a good word for either of them but it was mostly about themselves when they were young not discussing maddie having sex more generally about kids having sleepovers. Maddie contributed to the discussion and seemed quite happy talking about sleepovers and how her parents treat the subject.

Reactions: 7
She’s a saggy looking old has been, I can’t see any photo of that desperate attention seeking UNKIND woman making much money
It's not so much about the money. I think she does it as a means to remain in the public eye as far as a 'wider' audience is concerned. I mean let's face it, if it wasn't for LW her career is simply a Social Media career.
She acted for a bit..and depending on taste one can either say she was acceptable or totally false and unbelievable, or just not very engaging. Therefore she moves on to the last resort which is to remain relevant:

1) because she's Fame Crazy and
2) because I'm sure it helps her hold on to that job at LW. I mean God knows how she's still there!?

So as long as she is in HELLO,DAILY MAIL, DAILY EXPRESS etc for people in the real media, she still has (admittedly, hanging by a thread) a legitimate reason for being on a panel show. Otherwise she's just some mid-50's broad who is flashing her knockers and (sorry) 'spreading Lurpack on her NuNu:sick:' on INSTA, and I don't think anyone other than The Circle and CBB would dream of having her anywhere near them.

I have listened to the podcast and it isn't actually what we assumed it would be. Don't get me wrong because I never have a good word for either of them but it was mostly about themselves when they were young not discussing maddie having sex more generally about kids having sleepovers. Maddie contributed to the discussion and seemed quite happy talking about sleepovers and how her parents treat the subject.
So the adult in that podcast was clearly Maddie and took charge of the narrative. Thank goodness for that,

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her hand went up to her head for a scratch then she realised the camera was on her and she abandoned the scratch:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The scruffy white chair is in full view as always.
I haven't seen it, but I wonder if the director had a word in her ear as she raised her hand and reminded her not to scratch.

I'm sure it helps her hold on to that job at LW.
She really should make more of an effort. The clutter on the table behind her was pretty unforgivable. It was surprising, I think, that she was not more a part of the East Enders segment (LW posts on youtube), and I wonder if that was because her shot was so unappealing and unprofessional. It would have been so easy to sweep the rubble aside and plop something pretty in their stead. Her/their lack of concern for these things is really bewildering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen it, but I wonder if the director had a word in her ear as she raised her hand and reminded her not to scratch.

She really should make more of an effort. The clutter on the table behind her was pretty unforgivable. It was surprising, I think, that she was not more a part of the East Enders segment (LW posts on youtube), and I wonder if that was because her shot was so unappealing and unprofessional. It would have been so easy to sweep the rubble aside and plop something pretty in their stead. Her/their lack of concern for these things is really bewildering.
I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch. I might have a peek now 😱

I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch. I might have a peek now 😱
Oh for goodness sake I had a look, even that is attention seeking. She could have easily moved it behind her.
It’s this “I’m so down to earth, I don’t care, I’m free and easy this is me, what you see is what you get, natural, natural, natural and kind, but my God the envy in her eyes as she watches Judy’s star rise, didn’t look so kind then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he managed to keep quiet. I noticed they have uploaded another vlog for yet another AD. Their channel is just there for advertisement purposes now, they hardly vlog anything now unless it is leading up to an AD.

I'd also like to see tax dodging feature in a new thread title. :mad:
Yes definitely tax dodging in the title.

So it seems they have become basically a shopping channel..

I honestly don't know why Nadia spends any money on clothes or why she gets dressed up for Loose Women. It's all such a facade, she's much happier naked and unmade up. We've all seen what's under the clothes so there is nothing left to anyone's imagination. Clothes seem so unnecessary for Nadia on my opinion. In fact Id go so far as to say, seeing her in clothes with makeup actually looks wrong as we've seen so much of her naked. She'd be a great ambassador for the naturist society that's for sure ☺

This title gets my vote too ❤
Yes, when she wears clothes and makeup she looks like she's in drag, and what is up with her eyebrows, they're....weird.

Bit of a bullying comment that :(
What I want to know is whyyyyyyyyy do they always wait for the live to start before getting up again to get coffee/tea whatever ? It drives me mad !!
It was not meant to be bullying, I said it very tongue in cheek, easy to misinterpret in the written word, apologies @Anicecuppa
Spot on Jo.. 👏
Why hasn't she been fined for it?? :mad:

06:00 What a horrible thing for her mother to do?! I know things weren't as WOKE back then but still, shaming your own daughter like that is not a way to encourage them to be more healthy. I think the catalyst of a lot of Nadia's issues lie with her mother. She strikes me as a very cold and emotionally-stunted woman.
I think it was a very clever idea as her mother clearly knows Nitty better than anyone, and rather than confront her so that Nitty can make everyone's lives hell, she did it in a more subtle way. It worked, Nadia saw such a fat person in the photos and didn't know who she was, and don't forget, anything that comes out of that woman's mouth on LW is exaggerated tenfold.

I stand by what I say on the forum, go easy on the Grandparents, they've had to bring up a very vicious, nasty, jealous brat of a girl and go easy on Nitty's children because they are being brought up by a a very vicious, nasty, jealous brat of a girl.

Nitty's mother is quiet because she is intelligent and clearly doesn't want to be part of the circus act, that doesn't make a woman cold and emotionally stunted. she does have two other daughters and they seem alright.

Last edited:
I thought it was very harsh too.
People have said it before but Nadia's behaviour with her parents often to me looks like it's for attention, reassurance even from her parents. God knows what it was like growing up, their family life sounds very chaotic, competitive between the daughters and not very loving.
Good heavens if you’re still needing reassurance from your parents at the age of 56 I would say the problem lay with the woman’s personality and not the parents. One has to take accountability for ones actions in life and she does not. That is why she is always hankering after their approval, because she’s actually not very good at anything other than hurting people and generally creating drama wherever she is. She’s a show off merely because she gets a fix from the attention, not because she wasn’t loved or cared for. She has been married 3 times, and drops people whenever they are of no more use to her, or are in her way. She behaves like a spoiled little toddler because she wants everything now without having to work for it.
Julia her sister has mentioned on countless occasions what a wonderful man her father is and her mother has been the wind beneath her wings. I really do think this is a case of nature and not nurture.

• Heart
Sure I posted this so apologies if it appears twice. No you didn't miss anything, just a Tattler had asked if we could all just have a few days off from accusing people of being one of 'them.' So I agreed and made my last comment regarding that, for a few days..

I know one shouldn't have faves, but , you're one of mine too. ☺

Yes I love it,but I think it should be , and a rat lodge. Don't know why, just has a nicer rhythm.
Please use this title

Reactions: 4
I’ve run out of things to say about their boring, ill informed, poorly filmed, exploitative to their children, Nuttia lying all the time, and Manky being mean to Nanny Di YouTube channel. I might keep on calling them out on their consistently selfish and irresponsible violations of the pandemic guidance but that would require me to watch them. I’m heartened to see their actually commenting on the subs positive/needy comments - maybe in response to some of the comments here, but that’s not enough to persuade me to consider watching this daily train wreck. And if I change my mind next week then oh well!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe there are 34 people sat waiting for coffee boring that isn't going to start for 30 mins....bonkers the lot of them 🤦‍♀️
I bet manky and nitty take the piss out of all those weird subs sat waiting for the lives to start, I always get in with a 👎 before they start

I’ve run out of things to say about their boring, ill informed, poorly filmed, exploitative to their children, Nuttia lying all the time, and Manky being mean to Nanny Di YouTube channel. I might keep on calling them out on their consistently selfish and irresponsible violations of the pandemic guidance but that would require me to watch them. I’m heartened to see their actually commenting on the subs positive/needy comments - maybe in response to some of the comments here, but that’s not enough to persuade me to consider watching this daily train wreck. And if I change my mind next week then oh well!
I feel the same as you, fed up banging my head my head against a brick wall, the blatant flouting of the covid rules has been a big issue with me, instead of the press showing her disgusting body :sick: they should be looking into their rule breaking and tax dodging.

• Heart
  • Sick
Same here. I swung by to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and noticed that for a family YT channel - most of the thumbnails are close ups of narc's face.

Grim.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Mark and Nadia are talking about how grave they think Trump's health situation is... when last week Dr Sawalha was telling us about how the virus is 'unequivocally' getting weaker, and there's 'no other explanation'.

And now they're talking about maybe Margaret Ferrier hasn't resigned because she's 'very ill' with the virus...

Their narrative is changing once again!

• Angry
Same here. I swung by to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) and noticed that for a family YT channel - most of the thumbnails are close ups of narc's face.

Grim.
The channel is all about him. He wants as much exposure in the vlogs and seems to show more of himself than anyone else. When he puts the camera on Nadia he insists on having his voice heard or he'll turn the camera round so he is in shot. He has severe jealousy issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same old rubbish everyday it is so boring. I just skip through most of it give them a (n) and think what a strange life they lead and what odd people they are. I agree that they take the piss out of the subs, I mean who wouldn't they have collected together a band of adoring fans who can't see through their lies and fakeness and the comments are same old same old every day. Manky should let us comment everything would be far more interesting other youtubers don't delete negative comments and no-one takes any notice of them but then manky and nitty can't take any criticism and need everyone bowing down to them.

Can someone who knows how to start a new thread get one going please, we need a new title.

• Heart
The subs aren’t happy. The video they made still hasn’t been watched by Mark and Nadia. They keep giving the excuse that Di is having a bad time and they want to wait and watch it with her!
I think they'd all struggle to keep a straight face and smile through it with gritted teeth!

• Haha
  • Sad
The subs aren’t happy. The video they made still hasn’t been watched by Mark and Nadia. They keep giving the excuse that Di is having a bad time and they want to wait and watch it with her!

That should tell their disciples all they need to know, or should have known a very long time ago. They don't give a shite about you, get over it and move on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.