Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has shielded and who lives in Bolton where we are back in a pretty strict local lockdown her going on making out the current situation is worse than war and her excusing young people makes me so angry! They are not being called to die in the trenches. They are just being told to socially distance and wear a mask. Nadia sounds like she believes they should be given special rules because they are young. Really? Is one life more valuable than another?
Exactly!.
That feckwit woman gives me rage. My children have not hugged their Nan since March, as my mother had a cancer op in the first week of lockdown. They would live in the bloody shed for the next year, if that meant that she would beat the fecking illness. Are they perfect little angels?, NO, just two kids that know right from wrong and don't whinge about having a bit of a different life for awhile :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Betty looks quite upset in the latest vlog when Nadia randomly shouts at her for wearing 'overlong kaftans'. She looks at her own clothes with shame. How sad.

This is all after Nadia's spent about 5 minutes berating Teddy for his shoes.

You just know if anyone said the slightest thing about Nadia's clothes, she'd be mortally offended.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Exactly!.
That feckwit woman gives me rage. My children have not hugged their Nan since March, as my mother had a cancer op in the first week of lockdown. They would live in the bloody shed for the next year, if that meant that she would beat the fecking illness. Are they perfect little angels?, NO, just two kids that know right from wrong and don't whinge about having a bit of a different life for awhile :mad:
Well said (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know when it's him because he can't spell.:p Mr I'm so intellectual with my phd Manky.
Then there's the passive aggressive remarks, that have to find the way out of that deranged mind. Along with the complete meltdowns and attacks on other Tattler's.
Just like the Dog House replies on YT. Glad we keep you busy Manky. We know that a busy director/producer/writer/teacher/hole has such an amazing life.
What happened to Leesblueceaser? They were accused of being the Mank.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know when it's him because he can't spell.:p Mr I'm so intellectual with my phd Manky.
Then there's the passive aggressive remarks, that have to find the way out of that deranged mind. Along with the complete meltdowns and attacks on other Tattler's.
Just like the Dog House replies on YT. Glad we keep you busy Manky. We know that a busy director/producer/writer/teacher/hole has such an amazing life.
Leesblueceaser accused me of being Mank! Pot calling Kettle I think...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope your all manky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i love the fact that i can call him/you out and get you/him all in a tizz, sulk and rage at whats said here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no muting here eh mank 😜😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it wasnt a real PHD..it was a nearly PHD..I think I read somewhere he didnt finish his course.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@ Miss LDN yep a huge insult..and I got a ban...lol..for speaking the truth...its so funny..it really is..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do they get to decide how many adverts go in to their YouTube videos? There are no less than 8 adverts on today's Coffee Moaning. That's more than a TV show of the same length would have. Pure greed.
Yes, Mark has control over this via his ad settings. He usually puts the maximum amount which is around 14 ads and uses all ad formats which includes those non skippable ads. Greedy. However, he doesn't choose the actual ads, that's all down to the info youtube has on you.
If anyone hasn't watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix definitely worth a watch, it's a very insightful look into the dark side of social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it wasnt a real PHD..it was a nearly PHD..I think I read somewhere he didnt finish his course.
He does stretch the truth , yeah I remember him saying when I started my PhD. ( he could have finished it by now , especially during lock down)😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing he can finish is his version of self love in the toy cave... when he can let go of the death grip....I cant say the real word or I might be accused of being crude...even though he calls all his subs Fuckers..he is so disrespectful...they both say it all the time...calling everyone fuckers..its just horrible..base and rude.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes, Mark has control over this via his ad settings. He usually puts the maximum amount which is around 14 ads and uses all ad formats which includes those non skippable ads. Greedy. However, he doesn't choose the actual ads, that's all down to the info youtube has on you.
If anyone hasn't watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix definitely worth a watch, it's a very insightful look into the dark side of social media.
I expect he does the night live really late on purpose so we all fall asleep watching it and the advert run to the end = more money πŸ’° for Manky.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh to be a fly on the wall eh?
I wonder if its worth it? personally i wouldn,t put myself through that for love nor money!
Eavesdropping on other peoples conversations your just torturing yourself.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I wondered where they went!... interesting πŸ€”

Leesblueceaser accused me of being Mank! Pot calling Kettle I think...
Deflection using it as a form of attack..I am far more clever than him..what a bloody sad lonely loser he is...he has no real friends in the real world...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
How many times have they minimised the World War in comparison to Covid! Nitty β€˜s at it again this morning. β€œ but we don’t know when Covid will end?” .....no and neither did folks know when the war was going to end you imbecile! She is still saying yes..,but this is hard for young people.....and yes it is....but at least they are not being conscripted and sent to a likely death. Stupid, greedy, selfish, inconsistent, pathetic slob....you make me ashamed to be a woman with your simpering, crocodile tears, inability to set and maintain personal boundaries and general inane observations and twisted logic. Shut up.
Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Had a listen to the latest Confessions of a modern parent.....oh my days the same old stuff getting brought up again....boring!!...πŸ‘Ž

Reactions: 9
Nadia is doing so well at staying away from social media. She has so many Instagram stories today! That phase lasted 24 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.