Nadia Sawalha #17 Nadias gone AWOL, manky is an A-hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't recall exactly why either, only remember it being said. Anyway, who cares, it doesn't stop us saying what we think, and that's why we're here.
Yes, it is I Mark/Aaron C/Xander! The reason my content and editing have gone to crap on YouTube is that I am spending all of my waking hours not only stamping out trolls on YT, but posting comments here on Tattle. I’ve gone so deep under cover that I take time to criticise all the brilliant things I do on YT instead of just lurk here and read. It’s all part of my plan for Nuddya and I to market and sell Swadderley-branded Garden Gnomes and Trolls - soon to be available and reviewable on Amazon. Please give them 5 stars and a thumbs up. We will hand deliver the first 10 purchases to the lucky subs and throw in a copy of Muddie’s debut CD, “Morning Moan.”

My goodness, GlitterKnickers, methinks you may be Manky, trying to stir up mischief on here! But I find it funny. 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe you may have banged a nail on the head there, Misbehaving!
I reckon M's partly in awe of Nadim and partly trying to make a buck off his name, as always. My belief is based on evidence such as this:
Hmm he loves it here doesn't he? He's obviously been reading here again - and it's pissed him off. Looks like he has removed the post now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, it is I Mark/Aaron C/Xander! The reason my content and editing have gone to crap on YouTube is that I am spending all of my waking hours not only stamping out trolls on YT, but posting comments here on Tattle. I’ve gone so deep under cover that I take time to criticise all the brilliant things I do on YT instead of just lurk here and read. It’s all part of my plan for Nuddya and I to market and sell Swadderley-branded Garden Gnomes and Trolls - soon to be available and reviewable on Amazon. Please give them 5 stars and a thumbs up. We will hand deliver the first 10 purchases to the lucky subs and throw in a copy of Muddie’s debut CD, “Morning Moan.”

My goodness, GlitterKnickers, methinks you may be Manky, trying to stir up mischief on here! But I find it funny. 👍👍👍
Love it 😂😂

Quick everyone....let's all go on the live to give a 👎......👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hopscotch. I was only led by anothers comments. Me thinks you do protest too much, as this has already been passed by.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh God , they're reviewing the docudrama Des about serial killer Denis Nilson. Is Mark now an expert in criminal psychology too , switched off mid flow once they started pontificating on the nature of evil. Is there anything that man isn't an authority on. 😫🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh God , they're reviewing the docudrama Des about serial killer Denis Nilson. Is Mark now an expert in criminal psychology too , switched off mid flow once they started pontificating on the nature of evil. Is there anything that man isn't an authority on. 😫🤣
Go and ask him if he has read Killing for Company (Neilson book)

Reactions: 2
So now 90 year olds don't matter, Then she goes on to say her mum is missing going abroad , sorry Nadia of course they matter what an absolutely unkind thing to say, so because you are of a certain age your life stops does it !
I'm disgusted at her comment about the elderly, yes we all no they are not going to university and seeing lots of friends ,but they are alive and they are people, so should we just ignore them?
Her parents are that sort of age so let's just forget them Nadia because they don't matter now because they just sit around doing nothing .
I've never heard such a disheartening sentence in saying 90 year olds basically don't matter because their lives are nearly over .
Horrible just horrible!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
He'd probably say that when he was kid he collaberated on it with Brian Masters . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never ever watch their reviews, far too dull and boring they always dislike what they watch and give away too many spoilers.

Reactions: 13
Des is on tomorrow & Wednesday night too. I wonder if they will watch and review all of them? Oh, I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopscotch. I was only led by anothers comments. Me thinks you do protest too much, as this has already been passed by.
Actually, when I popped back on to read the latest threads a couple of hours ago, after someone had already suggested moving on, I saw quite a few more comments from you about my alter ego and was tickled and thought it only appropriate to respond! Especially since the garden gmomes should go live on Amazon in a week or so. GlitterKnickers, have a wonderful evening and a smile. Thumbs up to you and as Helen from South Africa would say, 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😎😂🤣😂🤣🌹💕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go and ask him if he has read Killing for Company (Neilson book)
That book has to be one of the most disturbing and chilling things i have ever read.Having said that david tennant does look eerily like him..i wouldn,t take nadia or marks views on it seriously though they find the most petty things to witch about.I tried to watch their review and lasted about five minutes..they lost me after they went on a random diatribe about wigs and screentests and him trying to include nadia in it talking about the technicalities of being an actress i mean bloody hell she,s not meryl streep and he isn,t david lynch and everything would just be more enjoyable if they didn,t always reference themselves all the time. I,d rather read or watch kim newman or mark kermode any day of the week.
Its a little disappointing that for people whose lives if not soul are consumed by media that they actually have little depth of knowledge about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I quite enjoyed the Des review tonight tbh 🤷‍♀️ Back to basics, no covid, no craziness, no gnome obsessing, no begging

First 👍 for a loooooong time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.