Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty a whole week without her phone will have a horrible meltdown from the withdrawal symptoms. I would not like to be anywhere near her 😱

Manky a whole week without Nitty will have a horrible meltdown too from the withdrawal symptoms. 😱😱I would definitely not like to be anywhere near him. I doubt He will be able to survibe without contacting her every 5 mins and knowing her every move.

They will of course "cheat" somehow, no doubt about it. .

She is definitely going on a digital detox isn't she and is not using it as a cover for some sort of affair😱😱?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't really know how to articulate my disgust at their complete and utter brazen attitude towards the squalor they're raising their children in. It's not like I wasn't already aware of how filthy they both are, but to hear them try to justify their behaviour under the guise of mental health problems just blew my mind! Mental health issues can of course manifest themselves in all kinds of ways in each individual, but the way that these two pair of degenerates behave is like nothing I've ever witnessed before. The fact that they're so willing to admit it so publicly screams of exhibitionism and desperation.
False eyelashes between his arse cheeks? WTF? 🤢 Grey bras lying strewn across the house, wearing the same minging clothes for days on end, there's just no end to the horrors of the Sadderleys. She even has the gall to admit she feels sorry for her kids living in a tit tip. Obviously not enough to actually do something about it though Nadia? Is it below you because you're Nadia Sawalha off the telly? I hope you soon will be 'off my telly'. I wait in hope 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

M is such an aimless grifter: "I’ve got my new DODGERS CAP ... and I’m anticipating a week of all sorts as @nadiasawalha heads off on a digital detox next week ... whatever will I do?!? Any suggestions guys?! Oiling chickens?! Tidying her cupboards?! Wearing her high heel?!"

Whatever will he do? I don't know? Get a job?
He might not like my suggestion but he's the one soliciting for advice on Instagram ffs ...

And then there's his hole response to krista_v_ricks's more than sensible advice (see photo). Whilst N makes zero effort with the garden, at least she paid Tariq (perhaps in kind) to sort out what M's been dodging for decades. She also pays from the daily delivery of half-dead plants from Amazon that M proceeds to 'direct' his 70 year old mother to plant whilst filming his own sweaty face.

And as for, "sadly wardrobes won’t come in time before Friday". What the actual duck? The wardrobes will never arrive because M should have ordered them 18 years ago when he moved into his girlfriend's house bringing nothing but his relative (and now expired) 'youth', tall tales, two broken families and a little bit of sperm :sick: to the party.
Oh yes, they've got lots of help behind the scenes, that's blatantly obvious. They're called Grandparents, who love their Grandchildren, oh and a man called Tariq..?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nitty a whole week without her phone will have a horrible meltdown from the withdrawal symptoms. I would not like to be anywhere near her 😱

Manky a whole week without Nitty will have a horrible meltdown too from the withdrawal symptoms. 😱😱I would definitely not like to be anywhere near him. I doubt He will be able to survibe without contacting her every 5 mins and knowing her every move.

She is definitely going on a digital detox isn't she and is not using it as a cover for some sort of affair😱😱?????
He's going to be in his toy cave bashing his bishop like his pathetic little life depends on it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

M is such an aimless grifter: "I’ve got my new DODGERS CAP ... and I’m anticipating a week of all sorts as @nadiasawalha heads off on a digital detox next week ... whatever will I do?!? Any suggestions guys?! Oiling chickens?! Tidying her cupboards?! Wearing her high heel?!"

Whatever will he do? I don't know? Get a job?
He might not like my suggestion but he's the one soliciting for advice on Instagram ffs ...

And then there's his hole response to krista_v_ricks's more than sensible advice (see photo). Whilst N makes zero effort with the garden, at least she paid Tariq (perhaps in kind) to sort out what M's been dodging for decades. She also pays from the daily delivery of half-dead plants from Amazon that M proceeds to 'direct' his 70 year old mother to plant whilst filming his own sweaty face.

And as for, "sadly wardrobes won’t come in time before Friday". What the actual duck? The wardrobes will never arrive because M should have ordered them 18 years ago when he moved into his girlfriend's house bringing nothing but his relative (and now expired) 'youth', tall tales, two broken families and a little bit of sperm :sick: to the party.
Oh and I don't usually say this, however.... JESUS H CHRIIIIST! That is one scary photo😨

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I also found it very telling that his last words in the 'We're dirty bastards and proud of it' HTSM were "I don't want mates or brothers".
I take a couple of things from this: He is incredibly uncomfortable in the presence of other men; they leave him feeling inferior and challenged. They're less easily convinced by his 'I'm such a clever, capable man' persona than gullible Nitty and his impressionable children ( not the older 2 though who I think have him 'marked'). Also, by avoiding friendships with other men he really has reduced his interests outside of the 'home' and their 'marriage' to literally zero, therefore creating an atmosphere where he is there ALL the time. I think he's a controlling and coercive piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't really know how to articulate my disgust at their complete and utter brazen attitude towards the squalor they're raising their children in. It's not like I wasn't already aware of how filthy they both are, but to hear them try to justify their behaviour under the guise of mental health problems just blew my mind! Mental health issues can of course manifest themselves in all kinds of ways in each individual, but the way that these two pair of degenerates behave is like nothing I've ever witnessed before. The fact that they're so willing to admit it so publicly screams of exhibitionism and desperation.
False eyelashes between his arse cheeks? WTF? 🤢 Grey bras lying strewn across the house, wearing the same minging clothes for days on end, there's just no end to the horrors of the Sadderleys. She even has the gall to admit she feels sorry for her kids living in a tit tip. Obviously not enough to actually do something about it though Nadia? Is it below you because you're Nadia Sawalha off the telly? I hope you soon will be 'off my telly'. I wait in hope 🙏
Those poor girls. Really they are true little survivors. That couple have managed to estrange themselves from all who might have brought some stability into those girls lives. Like I keep saying, thank goodness for the Grandparents.🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I also found it very telling that his last words in the 'We're dirty bastards and proud of it' HTSM were "I don't want mates or brothers".
I take a couple of things from this: He is incredibly uncomfortable in the presence of other men; they leave him feeling inferior and challenged. They're less easily convinced by his 'I'm such a clever, capable man' persona than gullible Nitty and his impressionable children ( not the older 2 though who I think have him 'marked'). Also, by avoiding friendships with other men he really has reduced his interests outside of the 'home' and their 'marriage' to literally zero, therefore creating an atmosphere where he is there ALL the time. I think he's a controlling and coercive piece of work.
She's the same. She pretends to like women, you can see she can't stand them. She doesn't have any friends just hangers-on who will help out the sociopath until she's bled them dry. Peas out the same pod.💁‍♀️

• Heart
Those poor girls. Really they are true little survivors. That couple have managed to estrange themselves from all who might have brought some stability into those girls lives. Like I keep saying, thank goodness for the Grandparents.🙏
Yeah, I really don't think they're particularly bad kids at all when you take everything into account. Hardly the most stable of environments to be brought up in. They could have turned out far, far worse with those pair as parents. Yes, Maddie can be moody and sullen but hey, I think she handles it pretty well after being cooped up in that madhouse for 18 years with parents less mature than their own kids.

She's the same. She pretends to like women, you can see she can't stand them. She doesn't have any friends just hangers-on who will help out the sociopath until she's bled them dry. Peas out the same pod.💁‍♀️
I agree. She's definitely threatened by other women. Especially attractive, successful ones who don't have dirty, immature, unemployed husbands.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

wonder where she is going, unless it a cheeky quic holiday in spain with Kaye ?

Reactions: 5
My sis in law was telling me they did their midweek members live at 3 pm today with just a few hours notice. They should just change the description of the family members perks to “we’ll do an extra live for you whenever we damn well please and will post our Sunday morning show no earlier than Sunday evenings.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's all ok when Xander doesn't agree with Nadia and Mark but when others don't he thinks he can abuse people. Personally I think he does it to cover himself as he is a bit of a "troll" himself.

The homeschool page on facebook ( pastel and smudge) https://www.facebook.com/pastelandsmudge/
clearly shows photos of the inside of Dina's house (Dina has previously posted her kitchen on instagram) why has Nadia and Mark been so secretive about the way they really homeschool - is this another way they make their money?
That’s the one. 👍

Reactions: 9
Xander is going full force on Amazon, he is doing Nadia and Mark no favours at all - he looks like a creepy obsessed fan and to others could even come across as Mark in disguise!

There is one negative review which so far has been marked 40 times as helpful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.